• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Itching for InuYasha... (Temp. Closed!)

Faerie

✬ Truly, truly, truly Fae~bulous! ✬

Ello there loves!

Thank you for checking this thread out.

I've been craving to RP an InuYasha RP since last night when I had a dream about it.. my dreams really do dictate me sometimes! However, I don't usually RP as canon characters (well MAIN; I don't mind RP'ing as canon characters for side characters), I tend to enjoy using OCs more. However, I don't mind RP'ing as canon characters in 'Tales of' games, but this is not a thread for that. 8D;

Anyway.~ What I'm looking for is an RP partner that wouldn't mind sharing a hopefully long-term story filled with romance, drama, action, near death, all that sappy-fill-you-emotional stuff! I'm a sucker for sad romance and love a good RP that makes me wanna tear up in sadness or causes me to start typing up a novel. Of course I desire a partner that would be more than willing to have fun talking about the story itself, possible future story ideas to take, ect. Keep in mind that I may end up typing up A LOT if I'm really into it, so I think someone that is used to that may be more better suited.

Now in terms of what I want in the RP, I'm really open for anything. Something in the InuYasha universe but you don't even have to be any of the canon characters if you don't want to. I'm more than willing to work with an OC you have as well, the story doesn't even have to follow the main plot of the anime. It can be anything under the sun. WITH THAT BEING SAID... I shall send some light on my InuYasha OC.

She is a moth demon. Much more in-depth than what I'm typing out here, but I'll save that for anyone who may be interested. Also, my OC prefers men, but I won't auto say no to any girl x girl as long there is a possibility it may be a good fit.

If you are interested let me know! However my account is under 24 hours old, so I won't be able to do PMs (from what it said).

Note: I'm now getting into InuYasha again and I haven't watched every episode, and I most likely never will... it's too long with too many fillers. But I know a good percentage of the anime, plus the final act!

I'd possibly be interested!~ (Though I don't know the story off by heart I got a good portion in and know the basics of the universe, characters and lore~ :3) Also, I can PM you (As can other members who've already passed the 24-hour mark, you simply can't PM me~…. "^w^ :3 :D X3 xD

@TheHappyPikachu Possibly is better than not at all!~ Even if you end up not being interested, I'll happily become a friend of yours. ;0

We can discuss it further if you'd like.

I would be willing to role-play with you in the Inuyasha universe. I have some ideas running through my mind right now, like an AU where the jewel was never created, or a more modern times where the demons that are still alive have to hide what they are while they wage war on each other. (Of course I would prefer something back in the Warring States Period (I think that is when the actual story takes place, but this is off the top of my head.)) I also have several OC's already forming in my head that I could hammer out. (Maybe a dragon yokai or a crossbreed between two different types of yokai.)

IrritatedMind said:
I would be willing to role-play with you in the Inuyasha universe. I have some ideas running through my mind right now, like an AU where the jewel was never created, or a more modern times where the demons that are still alive have to hide what they are while they wage war on each other. (Of course I would prefer something back in the Warring States Period (I think that is when the actual story takes place, but this is off the top of my head.)) I also have several OC's already forming in my head that I could hammer out. (Maybe a dragon yokai or a crossbreed between two different types of yokai.)
That sounds lovely! It seems you have many possibilities lying in wait for discovery. We can discuss it more if you'd like in PM? (I still can't PM people first yet...)

SeverusX said:
I'd be interested in figuring something out, if you're up for doubling.
I have no issue in doubling. The way I see it, you need to have side characters (canon or not) to interact with your main characters. Side characters can really help in development in more ways than one.~

@Carmelita Alright! We shall discuss it some more. <3

If you'd like to send a PM in my direction, you may. (I apparently still can't send PMs yet...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back