• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Italian Mafia

I'm sorry, I don't think I can be in this RP. I have too much work on my hands and I feel as though Other RPs need me, sorry.

Just pretend that you guys are at a club and that's that.

Alright. I'll just make my character leave you alone

Thanks for telling @Stew

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dreadpool10

Seems like we did end up Roleplaying in a roleplay :) hihi

Remember me from your intro? :3

Also, just wanted to say to all in this RP that I've updated some things in the overview

@Dreadpool10 you can start with some of he members here who aren't doing anything, like Aes whose character is just there or Four's character who ran away.

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]@Dreadpool10 you can start with some of he members here who aren't doing anything, like Aes whose character is just there or Four's character who ran away.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

[QUOTE="Phantom King]Nope nope, things came up. Sorry for the wait :)

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back then :)

THanks, and don't worry I know the struggles of tapatalk but I managed to type out something much longer than I expected though

Dreadpool10 said:
@Aeri Rosevier
What is the max amount of strengths one can have?
What do you mean? Well, I only allow non-realistic stuff like blocking bullets with knives and all. But I cannot allow superhuman strength, unless your character is a weight lifter or something. Is that what you meant?

NOTICE

Hey guys, do you think this roleplay right now has no direction? Since things are done in that pub, I was thinking of making a storyline in parts so we'd have to focus on only one thing. I noticed things are a bit messy right now, with people going off in different directions with no one to roleplay with, therefore, not being able to post.

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]What do you mean? Well, I only allow non-realistic stuff like blocking bullets with knives and all. But I cannot allow superhuman strength, unless your character is a weight lifter or something. Is that what you meant?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, no that's not what I meant. As for strengths, I was talking about stuff like, "Marksmanship, combat," and stuff like that. Not anything superhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back