• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings IT (2017) 1/1 Search c:

Sorcerous

Cat Lady
I have no solid plots yet (I do have a few tiny ideas!) but the movie came out today. I just rewatched and I'm always slapped in the face with how much I love it. xDD

Ships: Stenbrough, Reddie, Poly!Losers. (I'm open to all ships though! <3 ) CRAVING: Kaspbrough
I'm way comfortable writing any of the characters, although my main's are Richie, Bill and Bev.​

All characters will be age up! If we end up doing anything during chapter 1’s timeline there will be no romance or at the very least any romance will be mild and innocent. (I don't want things to get creepy, we're not gonna talk about that one thing xDD)

If there's anyone out there who's interested, hit me up! If you haven't hit the 10 post limit yet I'll be happy to get the conversation going. <3

(Note: I know there are a lot of younger fans of the show/movie/book, so I want to put it out there that I'm 18+ and in the interest of full disclosure I always prefer my rp partners to also be 18 or over, I don't feel like I have much business hanging out with people so much younger than me, sorry! So if you message me, I'm going to assume you've read this and are respectful of my wishes! <3)

Last edited:
I would love to do this! I really am trying to find an IT RP. I am open to just about any ship and feel comfortable playing Stanley and Eddie. Ben and Mike I guess would be alright, though I dunno how well I'd play them. I honestly feel the most comfortable playing Richie or Bill, though who you choose is totally cool with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back