Neutral Good

Height:

6'0 ft.

Weight:

178 lbs.

Appearance:

495e18786b38dd53cc062298bf1b548f.jpg

Personality:

Issac was one of the more quiet kids, only sticking out in Track and Field. He can hold a conversation and make polite talk, but finds it tedious to do so. He will almost never start a conversation, unless he feels he needs to. He has good intentions, but can come off as just the opposite. 

Powers:

Eagle Vision: Issac has the eyesight, vision, and perception like that of a bird of prey. He can see very far away and his vision was so on point he is able to make things out in detail from a mile away

Enhanced Speed: Issac is a runner and a star in Track and Field, for good reason. At top speeds he can reach almost 70 mph in short bursts, with average speed for a steady run being 35 to 40 mph

Enhanced Strength: Despite his appearance, Issac can pick up over 1500 lbs with ease. His max he recorded was over 2100 lbs, which is his limit before he starts struggling. With his enhanced strength he can also throw some serious punches with a whole lot of kick and wind behind them

Skills:

+ Hand to hand combat

+ Keen awareness

+ While quite, he is a good team player

Weaknesses:

- He has a strong body, but will break after a prolonged fight

- While agile, he can not use his speed in tighter spaces such as alley ways 

Equipment:

316918e1f3f81a64daccd2cf6977d5ad.jpg

5f14d1fd6467be245d34d03fc2705dc0.jpg

The JACKAL Suit and E.V.A (Enhanced Visual Armament) Gun were specially designed for Issac. Both his suit and gun are directly linked with one another, allowing Issac to lock onto multiple targets at once from large ranges and fire the weapon. In response the E.V.A fires a string of bullets towards the locked on targets. He can lock on to a limit of 30 targets, which includes anything physical such as bullets, and the gun will fire at all locked targets at once. The JACKAL Suit alone increases Issac's speed, strength, and vision by 25% which is already enough of a threat. The guns and suit rely on experimental technology that allows the suit to slowly regenerate damages and for the gun to rearm itself without actual bullets. The E.V.A does overheat and, while the magazine is 300 at 150 rpm, has an enormous time to regenerate its bullets and once the clip is empty it is a better idea to put it away and go for a fist fight. The E.V.A can also shoot nonlethal's as well. 

Backstory:

Issac's childhood was normal. He was born in Atlanta and live a peaceful and normal life there. When he discovered his powers and after joining the Track and Field team at his middle school, he played it safe and slowly "progressed" his speed year after year before allowing himself to go half of his max speed in his final year of high school. He was offered numerous scholarships since then and decided to deny all of them, seeing as if he had accepted one he might not have had to increase his speed but might raise suspicion. Instead he loafed around, doing normal daily routines, until one day he was approached by a man during a family trip to Montana. The man offered him a job and gave him a card that had RezTech on it and a number. On his final day there he called said number and on the other side of the phone was the same man's voice that told him RezTech was a underground tech supervisor and creator of the government. If he accepted the position as their quote on quote mercenary, aka contractor, he would be paid for life and live comfortably. He decided to take the risky offer and it fulfilled his expectations and then some. It was at RezTech that he gained his JACKAL Suit and E.V.A Gun and learned how to use it. RezTech then allowed him to create any base of operations he wanted to, it was at that moment that he chose Hasterville due to the recent Energenetics incident. He now lives in a nice apartment in a safe, or as close as it comes, part of the city.

Mercenary (contractor)

Extra:

Despite the weight of the suit and gun combined, Issac can handle both of them with ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a couple of questions and suggestions for you, if you would mind please answering/responding to each one of them as clearly and as detailed as possible to prevent any future misunderstandings C:

-im sorry but i think you accidentally mispelled quite with quiet, two different meanings but almost same spelling XD just needed to confirm that

-the bullets shot by the suit, is it anything special? please specify further such as the caliber and if it has any special traits, e.g armor penetrating or dragon's breath rounds

-since the city pollution levels are very high, people who aren't from hasterville will succumb to the pollution and probably die from poisoning, since the people who live in hasterville are already adapted to the toxic levels of the city. if your character comes from outside hasterville, it is either likely that he constantly uses a mask to breath or is in his suit at all times.

-if the suit were to get damaged, how will it be repaired? that needs to be specified as shipping from the outer world is difficult to gain, although possible but with the right connections and the right cost. an example of this is the knight who using his money is able to get things from the outer world. how does isaac get new parts?

-does the helmet do anything other than protection? maybe a gas filter? or maybe it can block out biological and chemical attacks? does it display a hud? please specify if it's just a bucket with glass or an advanced piece of technology.

-i believe your weaknesses are easily overcome as isaac's body can be supported by the suit and although his speed is unreliable in alleyways, the opposing side will also face disadvantages in tight corners so i suggest adding more weaknesses. what is able to reliably penetrate his armor? does an emp fry his suit? this rp aims to make superhumans, but not make them gods, meaning they're still killable even to a u.s soldier in the army.

@Loyal Guardian

Weaknesses:

- He has a strong body, but will break after a prolonged fight

- While agile, he can not use his speed in tighter spaces such as alley ways 

I'd add high metabolism and maybe light sensitivity? your weaknesses are weaknesses of the powers, not of your person. 

The JACKAL Suit and E.V.A (Enhanced Visual Armament) Gun were specially designed for Issac. Both his suit and gun are directly linked with one another, allowing Issac to lock onto multiple targets at once from large ranges and fire the weapon. In response the E.V.A fires a string of bullets towards the locked on targets. He can lock on to a limit of 30 targets, which includes anything physical such as bullets, and the gun will fire at all locked targets at once. The JACKAL Suit alone increases Issac's speed, strength, and vision by 25% which is already enough of a threat. The guns and suit rely on experimental technology that allows the suit to slowly regenerate damages and for the gun to rearm itself without actual bullets. The E.V.A does overheat and, while the magazine is 300 at 150 rpm, has an enormous time to regenerate its bullets and once the clip is empty it is a better idea to put it away and go for a fist fight. The E.V.A can also shoot nonlethal's as well. 

This is basically another 5 powers, shielding, auto target, enhanced abilities, regen and auto reload. I suggest nerfing the hell out of the suit.

I'd add high metabolism and maybe light sensitivity? your weaknesses are weaknesses of the powers, not of your person. 

Weaknesses of both powers, the person, and the person's mind.

This is basically another 5 powers, shielding, auto target, enhanced abilities, regen and auto reload. I suggest nerfing the hell out of the suit.

It just looks a bit expensive is all... xD

This is basically another 5 powers, shielding, auto target, enhanced abilities, regen and auto reload. I suggest nerfing the hell out of the suit.]

Weaknesses of both powers, the person, and the person's mind.

It just looks a bit expensive is all... xD

the suit's kinda justified, since the knight exists but i think yeah it should be nerfed, it's way to high of a caliber

Night also doesn't have powers of his own and his suits don't regenerate ammo or health.

it's the KNIGHT now XD and let's just give him time first, im sure it's alot for him to process right now. the knight's suit can stop even all the way to sniper rifle bullets in rcs but he didn't specify any bulletproof capabilities, so let's wait for his response shall we?

Yes the helmet does have a HUD, otherwise he wouldn't be able to accurately track the shots. Secondly i didn't know that about the city, so oops. Thirdly yes the suit can be affected by a EMP of some sorts. The suit regenerates damage over time, but damage done to the user isn't healed by the suit so if he gets damaged while wearing it then he is injured as the suit does use any stim or anything like that. The gun uses standard ammunition, with the sole difference is that it smart tracks towards the target. I would say the suit is like an extra layer towards Issac with a slight boost to his powers provided by the suit and visor. His suit can stop standard ammunition and some armor piercing, but it doesn't have a shield system that protects the suit. And, like i said before, any damage to the suit can be slowly repaired by itself or by hand via professionals.

Yes the helmet does have a HUD, otherwise he wouldn't be able to accurately track the shots. Secondly i didn't know that about the city, so oops. Thirdly yes the suit can be affected by a EMP of some sorts. The suit regenerates damage over time, but damage done to the user isn't healed by the suit so if he gets damaged while wearing it then he is injured as the suit does use any stim or anything like that. The gun uses standard ammunition, with the sole difference is that it smart tracks towards the target. I would say the suit is like an extra layer towards Issac with a slight boost to his powers provided by the suit and visor. His suit can stop standard ammunition and some armor piercing, but it doesn't have a shield system that protects the suit. And, like i said before, any damage to the suit can be slowly repaired by itself or by hand via professionals.

alright so this settles it, i think i speak for starbabypixel and jpax when i say that the suits needs to be nerfed. now don't nerf it to horribly until the point where it's a hunking piece of wasted money, but nerf it to the point where it's managable. hasterville is a place where it isn't rainbows and sunshine, not a futuristic city... think of it like a fallout gotham, where hope comes to DIE. i believe that the suit stopping armor piercing is far fetched, as you know the name implies, it's supposed to be armor piercing, meaning that even tanks won't survive, so i think your suit won't. the guns are a-ok but i suggest toning down the speed. 

we're only nerfing the suit so much because the fact that your character already has powers, so it needs to be balanced. @JPax @StarBabyPixel any more additional comments?

alright so this settles it, i think i speak for starbabypixel and jpax when i say that the suits needs to be nerfed. now don't nerf it to horribly until the point where it's a hunking piece of wasted money, but nerf it to the point where it's managable. hasterville is a place where it isn't rainbows and sunshine, not a futuristic city... think of it like a fallout gotham, where hope comes to DIE. i believe that the suit stopping armor piercing is far fetched, as you know the name implies, it's supposed to be armor piercing, meaning that even tanks won't survive, so i think your suit won't. the guns are a-ok but i suggest toning down the speed. 

we're only nerfing the suit so much because the fact that your character already has powers, so it needs to be balanced. @JPax @StarBabyPixel any more additional comments?

aight that's fair

Hey that's fine, i am glad to give up the armor piercing bullet thing. Although i would prefer to keep the magazine and rpm

You've got to keep in fair for other people though, A lot of characters can't dodge bullets so if you're coming in with auto lock and high firing rate you're just going to be one-shotting people.

no it's ok to keep the magazine and rpm, although for characters that can't dodge bullets, the auto-aim would need to be nerfed

How much of a nerf. I would still like for it to lock on, maybe a longer lock on time for organic things like humans and a normal lock on time for things like bullets?

How much of a nerf. I would still like for it to lock on, maybe a longer lock on time for organic things like humans and a normal lock on time for things like bullets?

i think it would be better if the lock system were to be used in emergencies. meaning that it's only used in situations where for example, you have to shoot from a far distance or where shooting around a corner is necessary. i have good faith you won't abuse it though :)  also i think yeah that could be a nerf too, moving things would need more data to be calculated thus locking on would be longer.

i think it would be better if the lock system were to be used in emergencies. meaning that it's only used in situations where for example, you have to shoot from a far distance or where shooting around a corner is necessary. i have good faith you won't abuse it though :)  also i think yeah that could be a nerf too, moving things would need more data to be calculated thus locking on would be longer.

Remember though that the suit increases his already heightened visual perception, and if thr gun is connected to that visual system it should be able to lock on with normality. Although i do see where you are coming from. However the lock on system is kind of vital for his weapon, not saying he goes rambo with it all the time but that he uses normal fire in close range situations and only would consider lock on if the target is fast.

Remember though that the suit increases his already heightened visual perception, and if thr gun is connected to that visual system it should be able to lock on with normality. Although i do see where you are coming from. However the lock on system is kind of vital for his weapon, not saying he goes rambo with it all the time but that he uses normal fire in close range situations and only would consider lock on if the target is fast.

ah alright, i think you're good to go. @JPax anything else you want to add though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back