• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ISO weird person to RP with (you've gotta be weird to tolerate me! xD)

Ivy-phoenix

I'm looking for someone to RP with on a regular basis. I'm open to any ideas that you've got but I do tend to prefer FxM or FxF but I'm willing to consider MxM if the RP concept is good! I don't want someone to be put under pressure to write lots at once but a paragraph is good enough for me :3

If anyone's interested please let me know. I tend to like getting into quite dark realistic subjects so please let me know if this is good with you or you'd rather not because either is fine but I don't want to scare you off! Drop me a message with any ideas you've got and we'll see if we can get something going! ^_^

I love, adore darker plots! Maybe we can come up with something! Let me know!

I see you’re getting the hang of things here. I envy you. Lol. I haven’t had time to get on till today cause school has been keeping me busy with studying for midterms and what not. XD

Haha I'm getting there (just about!) And ah... Always fun! Hopefully when those are out of the way you can have a proper browse around and find your footing =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back