• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ISO Queer, Original RPs (updated,ish)

Pith

something pithy and clever
Happy 2020 2020 has been shit, cheers to the end of the world y'all.

My name's Pith. I'm new to the site and old to roleplaying/writing, use they/them pronouns, and I'm 32--as such I need my partners to be at least 18, honestly preferably over 21, just for the sake of general comfort. I have a full-time job and social life, and I just bought a house that needs some work, so in all reality I can't promise daily responses. However, if you're good with slow and steady, I'm absolutely ready to respect your time and schedule as well.

I'm looking for RPs utilizing primarily a cast of queer characters, there's quite enough het content in my life already. Ideally, I'd prefer something that could lead to romance, but don't mind more general RPs. I'm willing to double if you are, I'm open to settings/ideas, and I can definitely promise more than a one-liner reply. I RP 3rd-person only, I'm willing to write wherever.

Fandom RPs tend to lose my interest faster, so while I'm willing to use a fandom setting to toss around original characters, I have little interest in playing canon characters as anything more than side-flavor. Sorry.

More to come later, probably, but feel free to comment or message. I promise I'm basically friendly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back