• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Zhaojun] Vipers Honor, Shadowed Bonds

Moonberry

Bitter and Sweet, do not eat.
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Fuyu No Sakura

Disclaimer: This roleplay takes place in the world of Isekai Hell, in the country of the East Empire. In the City of Zhaojun City. We're always looking for new characters to join the world of Isekai Hell. So please Message Novama and tell him you're interested in joining !!

はぶのめいよ、かげつきのきずな

romanarchitecture.webp

The morning light filtered down in streams through the large windows of the old estate. It was a rather empty home. Bedecked with all the antiquities of a well-bred Eastern Empire family. The sunlight pooled in the center of the large sitting room. Warming a red woven carpet, upon which the gathered stood. The room was as large as it was wide. Quite spacious and filled with a few well-placed and expensive looking ornaments and antiques. There was a loft that hung above the opposite end of the entrance of the room, with a staircase leading down. At the base of the stairs, a pair of figures stood waiting patiently. One, a young-looking girl with bright flaming orange hair and two twitching fluffy kitsune ears, with black tips. She wore a plain yukata, with a simple design. Her eyes were green, and they were trained at the top of the stairs. Beside her was a young wolf boy with grey hair and brown eyes, wearing his own simple yukata. He too stared in total concentration at the top of the stairs.
nerositting-room.webp

After a moment it was easy to see the target of their concentration. A figure appeared at the top and began to descend with a slow grace. It was a middle-aged woman, with an angular jaw and sharp features. Her eyes were a mesmerizing violet, that scanned over each of the gathered men with a careful consideration. Each step she took left a hollow "Click" sound ringing through the spacious room. As she drew closer, the light from the windows illuminated the crimson hue of her hair, which was pinned up elegantly in a rather Western Empire style. She wore a traditional purple and black Kimono with floral print cascading down the lower half. Half of her face was hidden behind a black hand fan, which was held up infront of her. As she drew near to the bottom of the stairs, the pair at the base turned around to face the gathered, folded their hands and bowed at the waist.
4f6f4f1f-30fe-4bc8-b58e-dc8e9ac6ec8c.webp

"Honored guests, thank you for waiting. May we present, our lady Julia Nero." Their hands came out to gesture towards their mistress, though they remained bent at the waist. It wasn't until she clicked her tongue that they stood again, with pleasant smiles. She snapped her fan shut; her red lips spread in a pleasant smile as well. then strode forward, towards the couches which the others had been gathered around. At that point it was made apparent that her kimono wasn't exactly traditional. There was a long slit up the side that allowed her to take long confident strides. Another small note was that she'd chosen to forego the shoeless inside look. And instead wore a pair or black expensive heeled boots. Her servants, who followed closely behind her as she approached; were shoeless.
e0102724-e3b6-41eb-88fc-0a9eebe9ebc2.webp

"Thank you all for joining me this morning. I truly appreciate all of you taking your time come and discuss this job with me." She purred her welcome out, before she found her place at the center of a small couch. There was a small table in front of it, and another couch across from it and a few sitting chairs each sitting facing towards the center of the room. Each close enough to reach in and snag one of the delectable sweets and pastries that lined the little coffee table. Both of her servants took a place on either side of her. After a few seconds, she lowered herself in a fluid motion, and her servants followed suit. Her hand lifted, and her wrist flicked, waving towards the others. "Sit, sit please! Make yourself at home. Have a biscuit." She smiled, watching them all before she started to speak again. "Normally this is something my son would handle. But as things are he's gone and lost his favorite girl. This is what happens when you don't treat your toys proper. I did try to tell him." There was a pause, as she took a moment to look at the young girl beside her and scratch at her ears affectionately. The young girl looked a little surprised at first but fell into a pleased state. She closed her eyes leaning into the affections. "But I suppose I spoiled him. I'm sick and dying, and he's going to lose everything because he's an idiot." Her stroking stopped abruptly, and the kitsune girl opened her eyes, blinking up at her mistress. The woman was glaring off at a distant wall. Her glare held for a full ten seconds before she finally pulled herself from her thoughts and continued on. She waved her hand, as if to dispel the thoughts that had held her captive. "I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find enough bodies for the job, but I believe this shall suffice. After all, I can't just openly ask to have people transport new slaves from Kuridan to the Eastern Empire." She chuckled, leaning in and pulling a few cookies into her palm. Sitting back and handing one to each of the servants before eating one herself. "Oh but listen to me prattle on. Please, introduce yourselves. Oh, not you Thaddeus. I know you." The woman laughed as she looked across the table at a man that had taken a seat across from her.

He was a middle-aged man, with shaggy, sandy brown hair and bright blue eyes. His attire was a dusty looking suit, with a brown cape, pulled round his shoulders. Leaning forward, elbows on his knees, he stared at Julia with a serious expression. Though there was familiarity in his eyes, they didn't seem quite as warm as hers did. He looked as though he had something he wanted to say but remained silent. Looking tense, and out of place. Julias eyes flit from each of the gathered men there. Each of them gathered in one way or another, with the promise of pay to take a job with no questions asked. Either by word of mouth, or directly selected by either the little kitsune girl or the wolf boy themselves. They'd each been sent out to find a few people themselves to do a job.

Ooc Ooc: Okay guys ! Let's put the hottie naughties to work. Feel free to say either your character heard about the job with pay through word of mouth, or perhaps either one of the servants happened to pull them out of a crowd to offer them a job. Whatever works for your explanation on why your character is here. This is a job that's offered with no questions asked. You character just needs to do what they're told when they're told, and they get paid. I'll try and do twice a week posting. I'll go for Saturday Mornings and Wednesday nights/Thursday mornings. Can't wait to see all the lovely characters.
Mentions: Tepu DSLIX DSLIX - Hiroshi Maxxob Maxxob - Dayle Shatter Shard Shatter Shard - Naori DarkKitsune DarkKitsune - Dreayth SixSense SixSense

Last edited:

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ A }
{ F }
{ E }
{ A }
{ B }

C

Active Titles:
Human | Thug | Unruffled | Underbelly Survivor | Crimson Troop

-East Empire-
Zhaojun City

Code by: Shatter Shard

Sauntering over to the couch was Dayle, his chin held up and gait filled with confidence. He wore what seemed to be a vested red dress shirt with sleeves pulled back, black slacks, and leather shoes that clack at every step. He also had an eyepatch covering one of his eyes, though it was hard to tell if he was blind on that eye or not. Draped over him was a fur coat embellished with wires and spikes. His hands were pocketed, and the chains that wrapped around his arms jingle with each clack of his shoes. They seem to hide the contour of the taut musculature of his arms. He would've looked formal if it weren't for the unruly style of his attire.

Accompanying him by his sides were two more presentable men, fitted with the same vested red shirt, slacks, and shoes. Scabbards holding sabers hung by their hips, their hands were covered by leather gloves, and their fedoras tastefully sat on their heads, tying their appearance to a formal and professional style. They held the same confident air as their leader, but unlike Dayle, their steps had a subtle elegance to them. In all of them, there was one glaring commonality, the emblem of a decorated red star whose appearance could be mistaken for a jagged flower. Dayle and his two men had the emblem on their chests, but the biggest one was embroidered on the back of his coat.

His sharp, fierce gaze landed on the lady of the hour, Julia, and casually planted himself across the table across her. His two men waited just a few steps away from the table. "Madam Julia." He greeted with a bow, though his expression showed no reverence. "The Red Star, upon hearing your request, is pleased to offer their services. Name's Dayle, tasked with the fulfillment of the request along with my men." His tone was formal, but insightful eyes would see that he was not used to this manner of speech. There was a hint of arrogance in his voice, a self acknowledgement of his own worth. "We will ensure your request be completed properly." After saying so, he reached out his gloved hand to take a biscuit before leaning back on the couch. His gaze swept the area as he bit into the cookie, landing on Thaddeus. It was clear that he was sizing him up, but immediately focused on Julia once he was done.

SCROLLABLE

Last edited:
🗡️NAORI DESTIEEN🛠️
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob DSLIX DSLIX

• A eye for a eye
    Naori had stayed silent, preferring to stand next to the couch though he did accept one of the pastries when offered. His facial expression was blank as the woman explained the circumstances, shame it was that her son would fail his own family in such a way. Naori never had a chance to experience that kind of 'family'. In his past life he was locked away like some sort of freak, stuck in a room with nothing but books for company. His memories were vague, and he didn't remember much, including any possible attention he could have had, and in this life he'd be orphaned from the get-go. Living on the outskirts of the eastern empire, making it to Zhaojun city had not been a difficult feat. Perhaps her son would be a fitting figure to experiment on if he ever had the pleasure of meeting him. If not, then perhaps if he stayed in Julia's good graces he could use her instead once she died from this previously mentioned sickness. If things went that well, the woman could range from an experiment to a mindless minion, though he doubted she was fit for the 'family' he had in mind. He also took note to keep an eye on the rest of the cast in case they were befitting of becoming eternal constructs. Naori spoke with an empty voice.

"I'll also happily accept this job. My name is Naori Destieen."

His reasoning for taking up the job? It was fairly simple, he needed money for food, water... perhaps not exactly anything in terms of shelter. A makeshift shelter was easy when one knew what to look for, perhaps get a new set of equipment. He was in such a rush to runaway from his old village he left his original one. Oh, well, perhaps one of his few surviving 'siblings' could use it. In terms of slavery, Naori was neutral. 'Family' was 'Family' if they fit the qualifications, regardless if they had wings or looked like a bear. His attention was drawn to Thaddeus, who didn't seem like the type to partake in this kind of thing. But looks could be quite deceiving.

Last edited:
Hiroshi Nakamura
Hiroshi.jpg

Titles: [Isekai], [Human], [Wanted by Nightshade Guild], Educated [Yakuza], Expert Martial Artist
Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune DSLIX DSLIX SixSense SixSense

It looked like all the legwork which Hiroshi had done, ‘persuading’ small shops to employ his protective services, had paid off in a rather unexpected way. After all, guards in this world, much like police officers in the previous one, could only actively protect so much and small fries were often overlooked. It had been quite the surprise when, in the previous day, the small kitsune girl had approached him while he was tending to his ‘business’ with one of the shop owners. The fact that she had approached him without problem, despite his towering form, had amused and caught his attention from the get-go. The yakuza’s attention was further picked when he heard the mention of a job, which promised quite an interesting pay. All in all, the skills which would be expected from lower associates from his line of work, didn’t appear to be dulled in the slightest. The man had walked the walk in the past and now he walked it once more.

The style of the state, both outside and inside, reminded him of the more traditional manors, or koya, from Kyoto where he hailed from. Clad in his burgundy suit, Hiroshi stood upon the carpet, both his hands tucked inside the side pockets of his pants. His black hancocks, which should have been on his foot, had been left at the state’s entrance and his feet were covered only by his black socks. It looked like old habits die hard. Hiroshi watched when their host began descending the stairs with graceful movements, his hazel eyes locked on her behind the dark sunglasses. A small grin tugged at the right corner of his lips, as the hazel orbs kept accompanying the woman, her beauty not lost on him. When Julia mentioned her son, and all the problems around him, a stifled chuckle left his throat.

“Family, sometimes, do have some wonderful ways of disappointing us, don't they?” The yakuza remarked in a tone laced with sarcasm and bitterness, leaning forward just enough so his eyes could be seen from the gap between sunglasses frame and his eyebrows by Julia, before straightening his posture. He had neither forgotten nor forgiven the culprit of his reason for being in that world, the need for retribution like a blazing amber which would never be extinguished. The man then accepted the invitation to sit, choosing one of the chairs and lowering himself, while simultaneously removing his hands from his pockets. A few instants afterwards, his legs were already crossed, the right one over the left in a figure four lock. Hiroshi’s right hand rested on top of his right knee, while the left one simply dangled on his side.

With a respectful nod, he began introducing himself. “A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Nero-sama. I am Hiroshi Nakamura.” He introduced himself in a charming tone, much different from earlier. As with the topic of the job itself, the grin made its appearance on the corner of his lips once more, widening a few notches. “Ah, the flesh trade… it has been some time. Count me in.” He said, his eyes darting towards fellow, Thaddeus. He scrutinized the man for a moment, trying to gauge anything he could from him for a few moments, before his attention was once more directed at Julia.

Attachments

• Hiroshi.jpg
    Hiroshi.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 2
Dreayth Dominatus Malus
image0.jpg

Titles: Demon, Monster, Born for this, Offworlder
Character sheet
Mentions: Maxxob Maxxob Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Moonberry Moonberry

Dreayth had been sitting comfortably within the chair adjacent to Dayle and his grunts with his legs comfortably crossed.The demon had been wearing some light leather armor dyed black that clung to his body tightly emphasizing his muscular physique. Steel Shoulder pads were situated upon each shoulder for added protection as well as further boldening the size of his shoulders. A spear equally as massive as the monster within the sit layed comfortably within the crevice of Dreayth’s shoulder while his forearms stabilized the weapon from the base.

The demon himself had been quietly enjoying the biscuit placed out for him. He could see why his elder brother whizzy enjoyed such sustenance as it was quite delectable. The crispy outside with the soft and butter flakey inside made for a pleasant treat. He would finish the treat within a few more bites before wiping off any crumbs on his face with a handkerchief he kept stashed on him. Despite him and his siblings being monsters, Neramo wouldn’t stand for distastefulness, he had to represent the trio wherever he went.

Two young beast servants would enter to introduce lady Nero, giving the group a small show as she elegantly came down the stairs. Dreayth would adjust himself in his seat and prop his head up with hand as he watched with a smile, intrigued by her beauty. “The pleasure is all mine.” Dreayth would reply flirting with his eyes as he gazed at Lady Julia Nero intently, looking her up and down, pleased with what he saw. Purple was his favorite color and she certainly was wearing it well.

Dayle would introduce himself first , he gave off the impression of an individual who’s been doing shady things for years. Given the fact that he has underlings, Dreayth would believe his assumptions to be true. He would take note of this individual as well as his group.

After that a kid named Naori would introduce himself, his voice was rather soulless. Dreayth was a bit intrigued as to what causes this human child to want to traffic beasts from Kuridan and throw his life away. The monster's grin would disappear, not that he necessarily cared if the kid threw his life away. More so he was a bit disturbed with a child joining them.

Next would be Hiroshi, an interesting individual who was equally as shady. Out of everyone here he seemed to possess a sense of humor which Dreayth could get behind. It was nice to see one of his coworkers to have some light behind his eyes. After Hiroshi introduced himself, Dreayth would go next. He would arise from the seat with his spear in hand, his large presence put on display for all to see. The large horns atop his head give an added boost in appearance.

“Greetings Milady, my name is Dreayth Dominatus Malus. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”He bowed before taking his seat once more, his glare falling upon Thaddeus who had been sitting quietly. He would size the individual up, questioning his relation to Lady Nero. He would return his gaze back upon Julia shortly to ask the question that’s been nagging him.

“I don’t mean to question your judgment Lady Nero but I can’t help but wonder why a child was selected to partake in this job with us. I can’t help but question his resolve to get the job done.”

Spiral♫

ねろ えすてーと

DALL-E-2024-03-20-15-35-46-Create-an-anime-style-watercolor-image-of-a-luxurious-sitting-room-with-o.webp

"Such class, such professionalism. I do appreciate these virtues. in colleagues" A light chuckle acompanied a small applause, as Dayle introduced himself. She nodded along to Hiroshi's words, smiling bitterly. "Indeed, Family can be quite the disappointment. But we love them anyways. Truly a curse and a blessing all in one." Her lips curled in an almost feline smirk as he gave his name. When Naori spoke, she tilted her head, the same coy smirk playing across her lips as she studied the young man. She didn't speak as Dreayth introduced himself, keeping her eyes on Naori for a moment. As he asked her the question of Naoris involvement, the fan snapped open again.
Julia.webp
She fanned herself momentarily, before hiding her face behind it. All the while her eyes were locked onto the young mans listless, hollow eyes. Though they couldn't see her lips, her smile grew just a little more. "Some children grow up faster than they should have had to. You'd be surprised what youth with determination can do. If he's willing to work for his food, I'm more than happy to provide him with a way to feed himself. I admire youthful opportunism. " Finally, she let her eyes slide from Naoris thousand-yard stare; to the equally violet eyes of the hulking Dreayth. "My though, I must say. I would enjoy having a specimen like yourself in my collection." She started to chuckle again, but the laughter was cut short with a fit of coughing. She turned her head away and hid her face. The young kitsune girl looked up at her mistress with concern, while the young wolf boy pulled out a cloth and handed it to his mistress, rubbing her back gently.

"Are you taking the drought I prescribed Julia?" It was Thaddeus who'd spoken up. His voice deep and gravelly. He leaned forward, the slightest hint of concern in his own bright blue eyes. After a moment she waved her hand, slowly regaining her composure and lowering the fan.
Thaddeus.png

"Yes, yes Thaddeus, please do not nag me." She sighed, folding the small white cloth, specks of blood being hidden in the folds. She handed it to the young wolf boy, who took it without hesitation and placed it within the folds of his own garments. "Ren here makes certain I take my medicine every morning." She reached up to pat the young boy beside her, who closed his eyes as she stroked his hair. She looked at him for a moment, smiling before she hummed thoughtfully and looked at Thaddeus again. "Your wife always used to go on and on about your daughters healing. And how she saved her wolf friend." Thaddeus flinched at her words before his face fell back into the stoic gaze. "I don't suppose she's had any growth with her abilities?" The mans head shook from side to side, and she gave a long sigh again. "Pity. She could make quite a lot of money if she had the right backing. You know that idea of Livius's isn't so terrible. I wouldn't mind you being family Thaddeus." The man squirmed under her gaze, before he finally found the words.

"I'm afraid that would be up to the two of them, and not to us. We have other business. And the issue of the payment for the kitsune girl." His tone remained indifferent. But there was a certain desperation to his words. obviously feel the scrutinizing gaze of the others as well. He fit in about as well as Naori did here. Julia left the silence in the air for a moment as she watched Thaddeus try to worm his way out of that conversation. She sighed again though, after a moment.

"You are right Thaddeus. And I'd hate to put the others out any further with our chit chat. And honestly the fool lost her the moment he took her across the border again. He should have known better. I won't worry about any fees. We're old friends after all." She smiled to Thaddeus, but the smile didn't seem to reach her eyes at that point. Her gaze turned towards the others then. "Thaddeus here will be taking a shipment back home to Naan Pass. And we will be accompanying him there. We'll be riding a wagon for the first day, and stay at a tavern where we'll be meeting some other colleagues. The next morning, we will be boarding a small ship that leads to the border of Kuridan. It will take two days on the channel, until we reach our destination. Once we've reached the border we'll be splitting ways. Thaddeus will go to his home. And we will be meeting my contact. They've just rounded up a fresh bunch of pups that are ripe for training." She took a second to breathe, after saying all that, clearing her throat and sighing. Obviously, this trip was going to be hard on her. "Then the real job will begin. We'll bringing the product back under the guise of a returning shipment. It is possible we could be targeted by possible bandits or monsters. "

"I wish you wouldn't discuss this in front of me Julia. You know I can't afford to have any ties to your...affairs." Thaddeus stood, glancing around at the men in the room and giving one single respectful nod. "I'll go and start loading the wagons with your "servants". " He turned, to start walking towards the exit of the room. Julia chuckled and waved him off, looking to the men present.

"Once we return to the estate with the shipment, you'll all receive a fair sum. I would prefer the produce remain undamaged. But I understand if one of them gets too spunky, you might have to make an example." Her gaze swept around each of them. "Does that work for each of you? Any questions?"

Ooc Mentions Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Maxxob Maxxob DarkKitsune DarkKitsune SixSense SixSense

Hiroshi Nakamura
Hiroshi.jpg

Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune SixSense SixSense DSLIX DSLIX

Hiroshi shared Julia’s sentiment about family, despite his own being long gone and out of reach. Leaning forward, the yakuza would finally reach out and grab one of the cookies in his left hand. Bringing the pastry to his mouth, he bit into it, feeling the sweetness and crunchiness of the treat. Personally, he much preferred bitter tastes, rather than sweet and a cup of sake would have done him pretty good at that very moment. Still, he ate the cookie, showing little of his adverseness to its taste, as his attention was focused on someone else: Dreayth. It wasn’t neither his appearance nor his height which caught his attention, but the doubt he cast into the air about another one of his companions. Was that worry or something else entirely? The yakuza lacked [Empathy] to know it at first glance, but maybe, with time, it would be revealed.

Crossing his arms and leaning back on the chair, Hiroshi’s head would turn so he could gaze towards Naori. Behind his dark shades, he analyzed the boy up and down, remembering that himself was not older than him when he delved into the life of crime. Much on the contrary, he must have been one or two years younger. With a knowing smile tugging at the corner of his lips, his attention shifted towards Nero, as she explained the reason behind such opportunity. Nodding a few times, he could see himself making the same offer, caring only about if he had the guts to do what had to be done. “Better for him to get acquainted with this line of work earlier, rather than later. Those who join late might not end up having the stomach for it…” He commented, tapping his knee with his right hand twice. He knew that younger minds could often be shaped into better tools than older ones. While the dark sunglasses covered his eyes, his attention would momentarily be placed upon Thaddeus, wondering where that odd piece clicked in this strange puzzle.

Reaching into his suit, retrieving a package of cigarettes from its inner pocket. With a flick of his hand, one of them would protrude from it and be brought to his lips. Storing the pack into the pocket once more, one of his eyebrows raised as he heard Nero’s coughing and his smile disappeared. Keeping the cigarette unlit on his lips, he thought about their employer’s condition. Hopefully, there were agreements in place for the group to receive their payment, regardless of what end might end up falling upon her due to her ongoing illness. The yakuza certainly wouldn’t be happy if the job was completed and there was no one to pay them for their hard, illegal work.

As both their host and the blond-haired man entered a more private talk, which didn’t concern Hiroshi, he would lean over to Naori, the dark shades zeroing towards his form. “And regarding experience, what do you say if, after all this is done, I take you to a red-light district? You might get experience there that could be useful in the future. A man gotta be ready for when it is time, after all.” He said, his voice dropping enough to only be heard by whoever was sitting on his other side. With the knowing smile on his lips once more, he would lean back, once more centered on his chair. His eyes would still be focused on the teen, searching for any shift in his expressionless façade with the offer which lacked an ounce of propriety.

Hiroshi would then focus on their employer once more, as she explained the nuances of the work they would be undertaking. The whole trip looked could be used to scout new opportunities, even more with the fact they would be meeting with a flesh trader. Still, the yakuza was a bit surprised to learn that Nero herself would be joining them in this job. It could mean that the contact would only deal with her directly, or that she was needed to keep the guise of ‘returning shipments’. And, as Thaddeus got up from his seat, Hiroshi’s crimson eyes would follow him as he left. “Protect the cargo and make sure they don’t get rowdy. It is crystal clear, Nero-sama.” He answered his employer with a relaxed expression.

🗡️NAORI DESTIEEN🛠️
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob DSLIX DSLIX

• A eye for a eye

Dreayth’s inquiry didn’t aggravate Naori. He found himself entertained among the humans lending aid to smuggle enslaved beastkin was someone who wasn’t human to begin with. He was sure Dreayth was aware that this was a nation built upon the foundations of human supremacy. While Naori held a neutral stance on the idea of slavery, most of the Eastern Empire believed anything that was not human was beneath them and was heavy in the ideology of slavery. So, if Dreayth doomed himself to life as a slave it was none of Naori’s concern. Furthermore, something about the horned being’s attitude reminded him what he vaguely remembered of his mother. In this way, he perceived and assumed that the question was asked out of inconvenience. In Julia’s mention of ‘loving family’, the concept of ‘family’ was never lost to the teen. He had grown close to the other kids in his old orphanage in a way, became sort of like siblings for a while. He felt…something…alive. He would think it was nice to have been able to make companions. But in the same sense, this world had already taken them away, such was the expected outcome of war. He tried granting them immortality via turning them into constructs, but it had seemed his skills at tinkering were not still on par. He stood silent, twirling his blade in his right hand. A small dagger he had snuck from the orphanage's former owner before running away with a useful piece of equipment when he dug up his sibling’s dead bodies to split them open. He nods in agreement when Julia mentions working for food.

“Especially with The Eastern Empire and the war with The Fae See. Anyone will do anything if it means the difference of life and death.”

He said blankly. Watching the interaction between Julia and Thaddeus unfolded. The man clearly did not belong to the sounds of things. Naori was incapable of discerning if Thaddeus was a victim by association. Naori’s brown and yellow eyes flickered towards Dreayth. With a hum he used [Appraisal [E] ]. Perhaps there was an advantage to what knowledge he could grab. This thing did seem particularly low level now was to see if such an assumption was correct. Hiroshi’s first sentence involving having a stomach for these kinds of jobs did fall on deaf ears. However, his offer regarding being brought to a red light distract for jobs did not. He answered blankly.

“No.”

He then replied to Julia.

“No questions. Everything is straight forward. Keep the cargo safe and well-behaved and kill any bandits or monsters that try to attack.”

Abilities used:
    Appraisal [E]

Cooldowns:
    0/1

Last edited:

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ A }
{ F }
{ E }
{ A }
{ B }

C

Active Titles:

-East Empire-
Zhaojun City

With crossed arms, Dayle judged the current situation with a critical eye. He figured the others were competent in their own right, yet it seemed like they lacked a backing like he did. Thus the only thing he needed to watch out for was stepping on lady Julia's toes. He could also guess how well each individual in the room would fare, and he guessed that there was no need to help them if they find themselves in a fight. His primary goal was the safety of the products and ensuring the completion of the delivery. If they couldn't stand up by themselves, it was not his responsibility.

Dreayth was a man Dayle felt he would conflict with, but keeping a professional demeanor was his priority currently. As much as he wants to curb this horned man, it wasn't his place to dictate how someone else should act. As for Naori, he understood that some people needs to survive regardless of anything. He too used to be a young scrapper, resorting to petty crimes to put bread on his hands. He would not fault Naori for treading this path of life, but he wished the kid should at least consider where he wants to go in life. Then there was Hiroshi, whom he had nothing important to note about. He could tell he had been in this business for a while now. He earned his acknowledgement at least for that.

He noted that Thaddeus was visibly desperate for something... though he couldn't tell for what. For now, there was nothing else he could gleam, simply leaving Thaddeus be if lady Julia deemed him part of the crew.

After hearing everything, Dayle brushed his hair back with a cool gaze. "Just a simple escort mission then. No questions from me." He raised his hand to one of his men as they approached to lean in. "Ten of you are coming with me." He whispered. "The rest, you already know where to go. Spread them out." He tapped his knee, before adding. "Don't be too conspicuous." His subordinate nodded, gave lady Julia a farewell nod and walked out. "Rest assured we'll be doing this with caution." He looked at lady Julia as he stood up and flapped his hanging coat. His eyes turned to the others. He was ready to go out. "As for my... comrades... I look forward to working with all of you." He added, though there was a bit of apprehension behind his tone.

SCROLLABLE

Tupu was rather hesitant towards the whole situation since he planned to try to avoid anything that might get him stuck with two cots and a pot to piss in. Slavery was a thing back in his world despite being mostly illegal except for those who we're smart enough to just pay them bare minimum and call them workers. He always hated slavers do to being a slave for some time himself but when it came to making money even back then he would smuggle slaves either to whoever paid for their freedom or a master who paid more for them though in the end there was no real difference between the two. Tupu only came because of some information he picked up back in Ryken as he met a foreigner from here, and informed Tupu of the Eastern Families and their prominent wealth. Tupu was hesitant to check it out first but when he saw the quests posted out that payout then it didn't take long for Tupu to find his way to where he is now. Standing quietly among the other men with a stone-faced expression and only said briefly "For this job just call me Tup boss lady." He looks around at the others casually as they introduced themselves in a rather professional manner. The man named Nakamura reminding him of an old colleague he knew in his old world as his style and words brought a feeling of deja vu as he briefly recalls the last time he smuggled anything. Hearing the kid named Naori speak and his demeaner Tupu sized up the young man with a slight sense of curiosity and understanding as anyone who don't know where their next meal is coming from knows how painful starving to death can be. In a sense Tupu feels a sense of relatability to Naori as around his age Tupu was doing petty thief jobs for local gangs for food and clothes. He shakes his head though to snap himself out his thoughts as he goes over to the table of pastries to careful pick a good 4 up in one scoop of his large hands and immediately chews one down in a casual and quiet manner. He then stays silent and eats two more pastries in his hand before Julia finishes her briefing on the job and questions them if they can handle the situation. He stares at her curiously for a moment as he was somewhat concerned from her coughing fit as the smell of blood hits his nose as she does but he merely finishes the last pastry and says "No problem at all Lady Julia." He flashes a friendly smile to the lady and then gives acknowledging nod to the rest of the men. He then turns his gaze to Dayle and replies in a casual tone "Always a pleasure to make money with capable people." Tupu restrains a sly smirk from his own comment as his wordplay merely meaning to lighten the mood of the room up from the serious conversation before.

Moonberry Moonberry SixSense SixSense Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Maxxob Maxxob

Last edited:
Dreayth Dominatus Malus
image0.jpg

Mentions: Maxxob Maxxob Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Moonberry Moonberry

Dreayth would cock his head to the side once more, a sly grin still plastered on his face. “I look forward to seeing this youthful determination you speak of. That was my only question at the moment. I also accept your job offer, milady.” The horned monster was not completely sold on the child as of yet but in this world of mystery anything is possible.

The large being would reach over once more to grab another treat, it was rather humorous to see how small it was compared to his large hands. At this point this was when Julia made a comment before erupting into a coughing fit.

“Bold of you to think I could be subdued.” He replied before putting the treat to his lips. The shoddy man with sunglasses made the point about Naori getting acquainted early which indeed held merit. “You make a fair point, Hiroshi was it? We’ll see whether or not he can cut it.” His attention would be taken away from the stare of Naori who had been assessing Dreayth attently with [Appraisal]. “Find anything of interest?” he would joke, finding the teens use of the skill humorous.

Dreayth would turn his attention back to the conversation that transpired between Thaddeus and Julia made for some entertainment. Particularly Thaddeus who seemed out of place, a thought that Dreayth did not share alone.

Lady Julia would begin to share the details about the mission with Dreayth, much to his surprise more hands would be involved within the Job as they were planning to join up with some others later on. The job itself seemed simple enough and straightforward though traveling with Thaddeus could prove interesting. He was most relieved about being able to rough up the goods if needed.

“No further questions from me about the mission.” Dreayth would give a glance over to Dayle who was privately chatting with his man. The air of mystery he carried was intriguing. The horned monster was a bit curious about the man’s origins.

“Likewise” [/colo] he would reply to Dayle, reciprocating the same tone of voice.

Move

ぼうけんのはじまりのひ

80741c73-1026-48c6-b1f4-c57ae3c7ba13.webp

There was a smile playing across the lady's lips as she stood. Waving her hand dismissively, before striding towards the exit, which Thaddeus had previously used. The two slaves that had sat beside her stood a little slower, bowing at the waist again. They moved towards the stairs, ascending to the loft. While Julia beckoned the men to follow her. She led them down a few corridors, twisting and winding hallways that eventually led to the outside. There was a small girl with brown hair and little round brown ears standing at the exit, holding a wagasi. Julia took it in stride, patting the girl on the head as she stepped out into the sunlight. Slipping her fan into her sleeve and unfolding the parasol to hold over her. The scene outside the estate was busy.
c74161ee-3a9f-4746-bb5d-97621291ba79.webp
There were a couple of large wagons, each being loaded by a fair number of slaves. Mostly Beastkin, though a few could pass as human, or perhaps construct. The difference between the slaves here, and the slaves that the men had seen earlier in the room, was that these all had metal collars around their necks. They all looked healthy enough. Not exactly starving. But none of them looked pleased to be doing what they were doing.

Thaddeus was among them, directing the flow and helping to haul crates. He spoke to them in the bestial tongue, naturally. As if it was his first language despite being a human. Julia didn't pay him much mind though. She moved without hesitation past all the hustle and bustle. Walking directly to wat appeared to be a carriage. In the style of Kuridan. Much like most of the estate. A servant opened the door for her, and she climbed in one boot at a time. Folding the parasol shut as she did. It was a little high up off the ground. But once she was in, she waved for the others to climb in. From the looks of it, the servants were beginning to clear out. Thaddeus had taken his place on his own wagon, intending to drive it. Once everyone had found their place, Thaddeus gave the signal, waving his hand back and forth behind him. And they were off, with the Belmonte Merchant in the lead. The ride itself was quiet and uneventful. Julia chattered about her favorite slave, and how her son needed a good woman to pull him by the ear before she died. Perhaps it was even a little tedious to listen to her idle chatter. Some might have preferred something to happen, rather than having to sit and listen to her drivel on about the best techniques to training an obedient slave. The hours crawled by in agonizing slowness. Each bump on the road painfully apparent to their posteriors. The sun made its way across the sky, until finally it was near the horizon. Dusk was beginning to set in. Julia had thankfully fallen asleep somewhere amidst the last couple of hours of the ride. When the carriage finally began to pull to a stop, it was Thaddeus who came to open the door of the carriage.

"Did you get some rest Julia?" He sounded slightly amused, a small smirk tugging at his lips. Julia sat up, snapping her fan open and hiding a yawn. She extended a hand towards Thaddeus to help her out of the carriage. He obliged, albeit perhaps a little hesitantly. Once she was standing on her own two feet and the others had gotten out of the carriage, the coach man began to pull the carriage away. Thaddeus had apparently pulled his wagons off to the side of a lone building. Upon closer inspection of their surroundings, it was clear to see that they were no longer within the city area. There was a large channel not far off, and the building they'd pulled up to seemed to be a roadside tavern.
8c4bb977-c63a-4b9a-9ce1-633278e39c48.webp
There was a dock attached to it, and one large ship seemed to be attached to some sort of pulley system, though it was hard to judge so much from the current distance.

"We have half the rooms reserved. Everyone should have a good rest tonight." She moved over to a bag which had been resting by her feet the whole ride. She pulled out a few dusty cloaks and started handing them out. "Perhaps it would be best if a few of us did not stand out so much. We'll be wearing these. Feel free to order food and drinks tonight. I've covered the tab. A few of you might have to double up. There are Five rooms available. " As they reached the threshold of the tavern, it was clear just what kind of clientele came here. There wasn't exactly a crowd.
27671c59-6333-429b-9686-5735bc677d1e.webp
It was a wide-open room with stairs that led to the rooms on the second and third level. A bar was at the center of the first floor, straight ahead of the entrance. Stools wrapped around the bar, with a few of them occupied by tired and worn-out looking men. One man sat at the end of the bar, and he alone seemed to be alert and actively asking the bartender question. Julia stepped over to speak to the innkeeper, before excusing herself to her room.

Ooc Mentions: SixSense SixSense Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune DSLIX DSLIX Maxxob Maxxob NeramoDJI NeramoDJI
Use this round to let the characters talk to each other and get comfortable with the plan. Be aware there are other people here. And the plan is to do illegal things. Julia has gone to her room. Thaddeus seems to still be outside getting the wagons situated.

Last edited:
🗡️NAORI DESTIEEN🛠️
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob DSLIX DSLIX NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

• A eye for a eye

Naori listened as Julia explained their situation in the tavern, though he felt an inkling of curiosity about where the woman got the money to afford to rent half its rooms. He was not going to complain. He accepted the cloak. She was right about one thing he supposed for a group about to break the law. They stuck out like sore thumbs, he supposed that was his and the monster’s fault. A monster and a human kid walking into the tavern? Perhaps it was really that odd. The gears in Naori’s head began to turn, as he carefully lifted the hooded part of his jacket over his head with the addition of his cloak, which he immediately would feel some ounce of gratitude for it once his mixed-matched eyes landed on a man asking the bartender questions, familiar. And not the kind of familiar the teen was unable to place. The man looked ordinary to the eyes, nothing anyone would suspect and certainly not the type Naori would assume to find himself seeing in a tavern. He had a pretty average body build and wore a similar outfit compared to most of the men in the Tavern. If Naori didn’t know any better he probably couldn’t recognize the black-haired man, who seemed too busy talking to the bartender to notice him. It was then he came up with his disguise. The monster was a different problem. Perhaps he could play a beast? Or attempt to act the part if he knew anything about acting, Naori would leave the benefit of the doubt. There were plenty of aggressive horned animals he could pretend to be. Naori kept calm, which was considerably easy. Not an ounce of emotion was plastered on his face to indicate otherwise. With his other hand, Naori moved a portion of the hood to cover his yellow eye and most of his blue hair. The features that seemed most out of place and the same features the detective would recognize him for. Using [Deception [F] ], he decided to break his own personal rules albeit he recognized it as being crucial as to not jeopardize the job at hand. Although Hiroshi was not befitting the role of ‘dad’, in his opinion, the man looked similar enough, he guessed, to make it a bit more believable. He grabbed the man’s hand, saying, in an attempt to make his voice sound like it held as much emotion as anyone else.

“Huh, I thought there would be more people here, papa.”

Cooldowns:
    Appraisal [E]1/1

Skills used:
    [Deception [F] ] from [Educated [F] ]

Last edited:
Hiroshi Nakamura
Hiroshi.jpg

Titles: [Isekai], [Human], [Wanted by Nightshade Guild], Educated [Yakuza], Expert Martial Artist
Moonberry Moonberry DarkKitsune DarkKitsune SixSense SixSense DSLIX DSLIX NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Shatter Shard Shatter Shard

Gazing at Dreyath, Hiroshi nodded as he confirmed his name, a sly smile being present on the human’s lips. “That we will see, Malus-san, that we will see.” He offered, a small chuckle leaving his throat as he was interested in seeing how the teen would fare. The fact that Naori had not shown not even a slight blush or even a hint of awkwardness to the yakuza’s absurd invitation told him much. It looked like that the job was rife with possibilities beyond pay. Next, he would look at the man who introduced himself as Tup. The casual manner in which he carried himself resonated with the yakuza which, in his lifetime, had seen too many daggers being hidden behind overly courteous and formal individuals. Finally, his attention would fall upon Dayle, the man who commanded others under him. His business-like persona, at least in that meeting, made Hiroshi’s mind assume he was well established, not only in this line of work, but in this world. The task they would perform would certainly also be an opportunity to watch how his group performed, after all, everyone had something to teach if you watched them long enough.

“Glad to be working with you all.” The martial artist added, his tone being relaxed. In his mind, he would be more than capable to pick up the slack if the others weren’t exactly up to par. Controlling the wish to simply light-up his cigarette, Hiroshi stood up and began to follow Julia. His hands were once again inside the pockets of his pants, while his sock-covered feet hit the floor of the manor with each step. Seeing the object which the animal-person held in her hand while waiting for her mistress, his eyes narrowed slightly. That placed look a lot like home back in the Edo period, maybe a little too much. Except for the curious creatures, at any rate. The constant feeling of familiarity amused him. At the threshold from the inside to the outside of the estate, he would retrieve his black hancocks which he had left in there previously. Only after putting them on, Hiroshi would take stock of the busy scene and the slaves. “Guess slavery for animal-people is what is accepted in these parts, huh?” He mused to himself, with a neutral tone. He didn’t know if that was the case or if these were Julia’s preferences. Although, she did seem to have a certain kind of type for her toys. Personally, the yakuza didn’t really have a shred of pity for those creatures’ fate. They weren’t his problem or concern.

Hiroshi would get into the wagon as soon as Julia had beckoned them to join her. Taking one of the seats in the middle, he would plop himself down, removing his hands from his pockets and crossing his arms over his chest. The human couldn't have been more thankful to be wearing sunglasses, as they hid how bored he was finding himself with Julia’s monotonous monologue. And, while there were a few bits of interesting information, such as how properly break-in a slave, his mind turned off from it and instead attuned to the carriage’s movement. He wondered for a moment if he had ever been that boring towards his own subordinates, back in his old life. However, there had been a sliver of mercy to his ears, as the woman had eventually fallen asleep. He thanked the gods, whoever they were, for he had no idea how long he would have been able to withstand that chatter. Maybe that was the reason she was single?

When the wagon finally came to a stop, and they reached their first destination, Hiroshi would step out of the carriage, still wearing his sunglasses despite the increasing darkness. His right hand finally darted into his jacket, retrieving a small silver-plated lighter from its confines. Bringing it to the cigarette, which was still on his mouth during this whole time, he would flick it open. At the same time, his left hand would protect the small flame from any oncoming wind, finally lighting his cigarette. He took a long, deep drag from it, blowing the gray smoke towards the skies. At that moment, he felt like a new man, all the weariness of the drip leaving his body as it relaxed. And, just as he placed the lighter back into his jacket, he received the dusty cloak from their employer. He looked at it for a moment, then at the others in the group, before putting it on. “Great, not only I have my suit style ruined by this garment, but I probably will have to share a room with one of them. Lovely.” He thought to himself, keeping his displeasure with the idea of sharing a room with another man hidden. As he walked towards the tavern itself, he would approach Dreayth, whispering in a low tone just for them to hear it. “Malus-san, maybe you should try and share the bed with our employer. She did seem to take a liking of you, and it makes it easier on all of us.” The yakuza proposed, with a tinge of sarcasm and amusement in his tone, albeit being dead serious as his dark shades zeroed into the creature’s ominous eyes.

Before entering the establishment, the man would give his cigarette a few last drags, before tossing it away on the ground. Inside the tavern, Hiroshi gave the place a quick glance, already rearing to have some alcohol in his system. While he doubted he would be able to order sake in there, anything would do at that point. Breaking off from the group for a moment, he walked up to the ordering table, raising his hand and interrupting whatever conversation the bartender was having with the man at the end of the bar. “Bartender, could you be so kind as to give me some alcohol? That spirit there looks fine!” The yakuza’s voice would be loud enough to reach his ears, a smirk from ear to ear as he held the man with an unwavering gaze, pointing at the bottle with his index finger. Patiently, he waited for the bartender to come over and pour him the drink. However, as soon as the man would open the bottle, to begin to pour the liquid, Hiroshi stopped him in his tracks. “Let me take it over from here.” He said, reaching over and grabbing the whole bottle, taking a swig directly from it. Feeling the clear liquid enter his system, with a burning sensation which filled his senses. Now, with a fire in his belly, he would step back from the ordering counter, feeling a small hand clasp around his free-one.

Looking at who it was holding his hand, the yakuza saw it was Naori. Albeit the interaction was bizarre, his mind clicked as he heard the teen’s voice. There was clearly someone he was attempting to fool. Without changing his expression in the slightest, he played along. “Me too, Naori-kun. Guess business have not been good to all, huh?” He played the part, using his own skills [Persuasion F] to sell the idea that the teen was his soon. Taking another swig of the bottle of spirit, he would point the bottle, along with his index, to the bartender. “Do you have something for my boy to drink as well? Alcohol-free, of course.” Hiroshi asked, raising his voice, so the man could hear it, before finally join the man who Julia was talking to. When their employer took her leave, he would finally address the curious the man. Lifting the bottle of spirit slightly, he said, after taking yet another sip of the liquid. “And I am Hiroshi, the boy’s father.” He smirked from ear-to-ear, motioning his head towards the others of the group. “And these fine gentlemen will also be coming along for that cargo retrieval and delivery. Seems we will be sailing together towards the border of Kuridan and back with some very… special cargo.”

Last edited:

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ A }
{ F }
{ E }
{ A }
{ B }

C

Active Titles:

-East Empire-
Zhaojun City

Dayle followed Julia, along with his subordinate, to the wagon. Passing by the slaves made him wonder if they were ever going to attain freedom. That thought alone made him sympathize with their plight a little bit, but their situation was not his. It was simply business, and he has none about the others. Despite himself, he found himself looking at the slaves a bit longer than he should, before shaking his head in dismay.

Sitting inside the wagon, Dayle crossed his arms and sat quietly. Not even a quarter into the lady's ramblings, Dayle had already dozed off and left his subordinate to soak in every agonizing second. He knew he could simply make his lackey summarize the contents later when they arrive. It was only after Julia began to doze off herself that Dayle awoke from his sleep. When he looked at his lackey, it looked as if he hadn't slept an entire night. Dayle gave him a reassuring pat, noting his diligence in listening.

As the wagon finally stopped, Dayle stretched and stepped off the wagon with a shake of his shoulders. "Fuckin hell..." He groaned, scratching his buttocks. Just as immediately, another lackey arrived after waiting for the group. He didn't have the Red Star's vest and emblem on him, and could've been mistaken for another hoodlum. Dayle nodded at him. "No need for the cloak, ma'am." He reassured Julia, before taking off his coat. He handed it to his lackey, before ruffling his hair. He unwrapped his chains, and threw them at his lackeys to stow away. The scars on his arms became prominent immediately, and his atmosphere had suddenly become rougher. Now he looked more like a thug than a gangster by adjusting his attire. His other lackey did the same, removing their vest and fedora.

Dayle adjusted his shirt, before confidently stepping in the tavern along with the others. One of the tables were already occupied by the Red Star, all posing as a group of thugs. There were three of them, with the other five supposed to be with him being somewhere else. Noting Zeke along the end of the bar, Dayle nodded his head to the others before heading over to his table. His lackeys cheerfully greeted their boss, and invited him for a drink. The table was already littered with a few mugs, and Dayle gladly took one swig after he sat down with him. His feet thumped on the table as he leaned back on his chair, his head arching back to look at Hiroshi, Naori, and Zeke. He observed their conversation for a moment, before whistling to get their attention. "If you all feel like making merry for a bit, come drink with us." His lackeys chuckled, before going back to talking to each other and drinking. His eyes then drifted towards Dreayth and Tupu. "You two are included, pals." He smirked. "The trip should've parched your throats. Get something to drink." He raised his mug, before taking another swig. His lackeys cheered, with one of them struggling to copy him.

SCROLLABLE

Dreayth Dominatus Malus
image0.jpg

Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Maxxob Maxxob Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Moonberry Moonberry

Not before long the group would be on their merry way toward the tavern of interest. The journey itself was rather arduous, having to sit in one place for a while coupled with the ramblings of Julia surely put Dreayth in a slightly sour mood. Still he managed, a sigh of relief escaping his mouth once she fell asleep. It was as though the whole morale of the carriage was uplifted, left to their own thoughts in silence. Dreayth would lean his head back as he shut his eyes, entering a light slumber to help the trip pass the time.

The roadside tavern possessed a great view, emboldened by the moon and river which accompanied the structure. Julia would hand the group some cloaks which the large monster questioned for a bit before putting it on. His horns made the getup a bit difficult to pull off as it was protruding from the hood of his cloak. It was easy to tell he felt slightly awkward but held it in nonetheless.

Dreayth was pleased to hear that drinks and food would be on her tab. Rightfully so after being forced to listen to her ramble for so long. There were only so many uninterested replies he could in hopes of cutting the conversation short before his patience weighed thin. Hiroshi would step over to him and whisper something in the monster's ear, Dreayth would chuckle.

“And risk having my ear talked off not a chance, I just want to sleep with some good booze next to me right now.” He would begin to eye the tavern's stock with a tantalizing expression. After Hiroshi ordered himself something, Dreayth would approach the bar. “A full Keg of the best brew you have” he answered, looking the bartender straight in his eyes. He was fully intent on having a good night and forgetting his traveling experience.

While he waited for his drink he would notice Naori beginning to act funny, referring to Hiroshi as his father. Dreayth would question what got into the kid within his head before shrugging it off. His wit wasn’t half bad trying to play off as the guy's kid. Dreayth would opt to watch from afar rather than draw any attention to the two. He stuck out like a sore thumb as is already. Once his barrel of booze was ready he would tuck it under his shoulder before scanning the room to find Hiroshi,Naori, and Zeke speaking. The large monster would join them before taking a good swig straight from the barrel. The sweet nectar would drip down his chin as he wiped it with his sleeve and gave a sigh of enjoyment.

“Looking forward to working with ya.” Dreayth smirked before turning to the sound of whistling. Dayle had been already acquainted with his group of men, drinking to their heart's content. He would extend an invitation to the group to drink with himself which Dreayth wasn’t going to deny. He’d take an empty seat at the Red star table, placing the keg of booze on the floor next to him.

“Food and booze, now we’re just missing some beautiful woman.” The monster joked before taking another long swig of his barrel. “Anyone’s got some playing cards on them? Let’s get a game going” he smirked, making himself right at home.

Last edited:
Tavern

さけばにて

5ae24140-1dca-4d3c-904a-86fa0b9ab903.webp

The buzz of the tavern filled the space. Not exactly busy but not quite dead either. The bartender looked a little annoyed with the persistent questions of the black-haired man at the end of the bar. When Hiroshi asked for a drink, the bartender seemed all too eager to pay attention to another patron. He came over with a bottle, and seemed only slightly surprised when he took the whole bottle from him. There was only the slightest of huffs in annoyance, before the man nodded his head and turned around.

"Aye, aye. Some Sparklin' Cider for the lad. You've got it." He turned back around with another bottle, this time staying out of Hiroshis reach, and pouring the golden bubbling liquid into a glass. As the glass was put down Infront of Naori, The man down the end of the bar spoke up. He looked at Hiroshi as he spoke. His gaze seemed entirely clear. It was obvious he hadn't been drinking at all, Though he did look a little disheveled.

"What about you?" He asked, looking across the bar, before pushing himself up and moving to come and stand a little closer. "You don't seem like you're from around here. Traveling?" He looked Hiroshi up and down for a moment, only sparing a sideways glance at Naori. "There's been quite a few missing persons reported up near the border lately. Have you seen any suspicious people in your traveling?" His words seemed innocent enough, with a gentle probing to them. As he spoke his eyes remained on Hiroshi, though his features were somewhat hidden.
laoid.webp
The bartender gave a loud sigh, staring frustratedly at the man.

"Look it's bad enough you've been hounding me. Don't start hounding the other patrons or I'll have to send you on your way. You're not even buying a drink or food. At least buy some food." He muttered, picking up a cup to do the stereo typical bartender glass wipe. The man with black hair sent a furtive glare towards the bartender before looking to Hiroshi again.

"My apologies friend. Didn't mean to make you and your young'un feel uncomfortable." He smiled down to Naori, the smile fading slightly at the boys supposed shyness. "Names Laiod. If you don't mind, keep an eye out. There's a lot of families suffering because of all this. I'm just trying to help them out." He made his statement, before putting his hands up in surrender towards the glaring bartender. He stalked off, taking a table in a corner, and waving a serving girl down. The Bartender shook his head and nodded to Hiroshi and Naori before turning to deal with a man whose head didn't seem to want to lift from the bar. It was at that moment that Thaddeus stepped inside. He looked as if he'd been rained on a bit. Dusting himself off he walked up to the bartender. He waved the bartender down and ordered a plate of food and a drink. Taking a stool, he nodded over towards Naori and Hiroshi. Dayles men seemed to make up at least a quarter of the crowd that mingled in the tavern.
DALL-E-2024-03-29-03-16-46-Anime-style-watercolor-painting-of-a-beautiful-server-girl-with-long-blac.webp
There were two girls hustling from table to table with plates of food and returning to the back with empty plates. One of them seemed to be carrying a few tankards of ale at a time, placing them down at their respective spots. She had long straight black hair, and sharp blue eyes. Her lips were held in a smile, but there was a glint in her eyes that said "I dare you" to anyone who might get handsy. Her voice was sweet, lilted even as she passed drinks out and took more orders. The amount that the lady had covered had not been specified. It seemed even with the aggressive amount they'd already taken; it hadn't reached the limit yet.

"Lou! Bring a platter of ribs out for the gentlemen in the corner here." She called out to a girl hurrying back to the kitchen with a hand full of empty plates. She glanced over her shoulder, nervously calling out. As she did, she nearly bumped straight into Dreayth on his way over to Dayles table. She let out a small squeak, akin to a mouse. And quickly apologized profusely, bowing as much as she could with a hand full of dishes. Backing away slowly, still apologizing until she disappeared into the kitchen. The girl with black hair strode over to the table that Dreayth and Dayles men had occupied. She looked at Dreayth and his lumpy hood with a smile, before speaking. "I told your friends here earlier, but the name is Iris. I'll be one of your servers tonight. Happy to take any orders you got. Just flag me down if you need me. I'll be there in a flash." She winked, though it seemed a little practiced. "I see you're starting off strong mister. Good choice. Do you want any breads or meats to soak some of that up? Be a terrible mess to clean up if you get too sick you know." She gave him a look, as if to say 'don't make my job any harder' When Lou eventually reappeared, she had a platter of ribs in both hands. Iris flagged her down, and gave the men one more feigned smile before moving to the next table.
c701db0e-cdbd-4280-b7cd-3124824ff3eb.webp
Lou hurried over and sat the platters down on the table infront of them. She smiled to them nervously, and it seemed to be a genuine smile at that. Her hair was short and brown and her eyes were a mossy green. Her face a heartshape. Everything about her seemed sweet and kind.

"I hope you guys enjoy them! The cook had those marinating for a long time!" She straightened up and waited at the end of the table, observing them all curiously with an honest smile. "Is there anything else I can bring for you folks right now?" She stood there waiting for an answer.

Ooc Mentions: DSLIX DSLIX Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Maxxob Maxxob SixSense SixSense NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Okay guys sorry this came out super late. We're going to make this a long round. Next post will come on next Wednesday night. So far Laiod hasn't noticed who Naori is, and he doesn't seem to be bothering the characters anymore. Thaddeus is sitting at the bar eating and drinking alone. There are two serving girls, Lou and Iris. And the Bartender, to interact with. Or interact amongst yourselves. Please ! Feel free to post more than once so long as it's not back to back.

🗡️NAORI DESTIEEN🛠️
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob DSLIX DSLIX NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

• Food and drinks

Naori accepted the glass of cider with his free hand. It wasn’t any drink he had ever had. It also seemed that Hiroshi had common sense as he played along. He continued using [Deception [F] ]. He was going to say thank you but as the detective showed up asking them questions, Naori hid behind his ‘papa’ acting skittish to the best of his abilities. It seemed the man didn’t recognize him, thankfully, so the job wasn’t yet ruined or so it seemed. He, however, did listen quietly, sipping his cider as the man would finally leave after the bartender lectured him on bothering the other patrons. Naori only had guesses about people disappearing. Considering the establishment's location, it could be the beasts they were delivering, but as far as he knew, he had only grave robbed so far. So if Laiod did know it was him, he could assume that would likely take priority. Naori got on his tiptoes to whisper in Hiroshi’s ear.

“Careful, he’s a detective. One mistake could ruin our job.”

Breaking the act momentarily before going back to acting the part of ‘son’. He says

“Come on papa. Your co-workers seem to want us to join them.”

He said, acknowledging their invitation. He did consider calling Dayle and Dreayth uncle, but it was unclear if the two would catch on in the long run. He let go of Hiroshi’s hand, expecting him to follow to their co-workers' table. Sitting down, placing his drink on the table next to Dayle.

“Some bread please?”

At this point, he believed himself far enough to kill his previous facade. His voice sounded empty again as he didn’t attempt to put any emotion into it anymore. The bread wasn’t for him but flr the adults who seemed way too eager to get drunk and screw everything up.

Skills used:
    [Deception [F] ] from [Educated [F] ]

Last edited:
Neramo Omnipotenti Malus
1707927863588.png

Neramo was present in the bar with a hum on his face. Though his face was far more stern than his brothers, he held some regard for those in the bar. There were a pair of tavern maids that kept his attention quite a bit. They, out of everyone there, had potential. They were the ones who were the most beautiful there, and thus the closest to perfection. He would make fine Monsters out of them. He just had to get them to see their own potential as well.

When they asked if there was anything further, he gave his most friendly smile, putting his Presence to work as he looked up at them. "Ah, the drinks are splendid, though I was hoping to actually speak with you a bit. I like to hear the stories of people I encounter. After all, there's a whole life behind everyone I see, and I love to know how fate came to bring me to them at any given moment. I understand you might be busy, but I assure you I can... Make it worth your while." He said with a smile, looking at the black haired maid, but evidently offering his request to the brown haired one as well, with all the charm one would expect of an incubus. He may not have been so... explicit in that nature as his darling brother Whizzie, but he did have some of their traits inside himself, and he liked to think his ability to talk in a disarming fashion was one of them

These two would be monsters at his side before the week was out. Such was what they deserved as beautiful people, as it was the greatest calling one could have. To be raised above the common drivel.

Last edited:
Hiroshi Nakamura
Hiroshi.jpg

Moonberry Moonberry DarkKitsune DarkKitsune NeramoDJI NeramoDJI SixSense SixSense Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DSLIX DSLIX

The yakuza listened to the black-haired man’s questions, his expression not shifting in the slightest. He would keep taking a few swigs from the bottle of alcohol, not letting the impromptu interrogatory stop his drinking. Hiroshi had been ‘invited over’ by the police quite a few times to have a chat, usually by some upstart detective, fresh out from the police academy, who didn’t know how things actually worked. Such talks were always interrupted by some senior detective, who would weave some sort of tale of what ‘upstanding’ citizen Hiroshi was. Of course, their pockets would always be heavy with bribes. At any rate, the middle-aged man already had a lingering suspicion that the green-eyed human was some sort of peace-keeping force, but the questions he was asking. And his suspicions would only be confirmed by Naori, whispering into his ear.

Internally, as Hiroshi’s state became slightly more inebriated, his thoughts began to flow more freely on how to deal with the detective, considering even smash his foot squarely against the investigator’s chest, most likely shattering his rib cage in the process. That was only the alcohol talking, however, as he knew better than to ruin the job while dealing with the man in such a violent manner. Leaning down towards the questioning man slightly, his sunglasses were fully directed at him from the opening of the hood. “That is right, me and my boy are not from around these parts.” The yakuza began, with an amicable voice, betraying nothing of the violent thoughts he had just a few moments earlier. “Usually am away for business. Decided to bring him along this time, get him some worldly experience.” He added, playing along with Naori’s faked skittish behavior, looking at the teen and flashing him an unusually kind smile, before focusing on the interrogator once more. “Can’t say I saw anything out of the ordinary, well, at least not anything I kept in my mind, at least.” He offered, shrugging slightly before taking yet another shallow sip of the spirit.

It was then that the questioning was interrupted by the bartender. While the yakuza’s expression didn’t show it, he was certainly thankful for it. That man was bad for business, and shutting him down was only right. “Don’t worry, buddy. This is good experience for the boyo.” He answered, still in a friendly tone, before learning the detective’s name. “Laoid-san then, huh? You will be the first to know if I hear or see anything unusual. Good luck, I am pretty sure they are relying on you.” Ending with that, he watched Laoid take his leave to one of the tables. Hiroshi’s attention would then shift towards the barman, nodding towards him in return. He would do the same to Thaddeus as soon as the man took his place on a stool. While he had natural curiosity about the piece of the puzzle that didn’t fit, he would not really go about to know more about him. Instead, his attention shifted towards Naori, as he beckoned Hiroshi to join the invitation that was proposed. “Sure thing, Naori-kun. Lead the way” He said in a firm tone, following right behind the teen.

Reaching the table, Hiroshi would sit across from Naori. While still holding the bottle of spirit with his left hand, his right one would reach his dark shades, taking them off, for the first time, and placing them securely inside the front pocket of his burgundy jacket. With his hazel eyes at last being revealed, they gazed upon Naori with silent intensity, the kind smile still present on his lips. “Well, my boy, time for your first worldly experience.” Hiroshi said, still playing the role of the dad, the arm which his hand held the spirit bottle, reaching over the table towards Naori’s glass. Tipping the bottle, he would let a few of its contents pour into the teen’s glass. It was not enough to make the drink fully alcoholic, but enough to give it an edge. While the droplets tinkled against the liquid already in the glass, the yakuza’s eye conveyed a silent understanding: drinking the liquid would be the price for the charade he had put on. Settling the down empty bottle on the table, sliding it slightly towards the serving girl, Lou. “Since I guess you aren't on the menu, two more bottles of your strongest spirit and some meat to go along with it.” He said, opening a charming smile as his hazel eyes pierced towards her green ones.

His eyes would then dart around the bar, after hearing some honey-laden male voice. His eyes zeroed on yet another horned creature, just as ominous as their companion, Dreayth. The smile on Hiroshi’s face grew, finding amusing how uncanny their resemblance was. “Is that some relative of yours?” He asked Dreayth, pointing at the other demon with his index finger.

Whizziemin the Greatest
1711832632369.png
Character Sheet
Equipped Titles: Monster, Demon, Otherworlder, Incubus
Having wandered his way along, Whizziemin had followed to the presence of his brothers to a bar in the Eastern Empire. Not having any current plans or desires to attend to, his attention was whisked to the possibility of what his siblings may have been up to, especially with the potential interesting stuff they could have been doing in people-infested places. It was not always everyday that he got the opportunity to meet some new people that would put a smile upon his face, plus how could he resist getting some quality family time in with business work? Humming softly to himself as he made his way to the entrance, he quietly contemplated about why they had went ahead in front of him willing to go on with the mission even if he didn't show up, how thoughtless! Ah, they probably had a good reason, how could one be mad at them in any way? Besides, it wasn't like he wasn't here now. They surely just trusted in his grand capabilities to arrive on time and completely fashionably. Grinning and flapping his wings a little to relieve them and rather tuck them in close to his body, he not-so-quietly flung open the door having no worries whatsoever.
"Hellooo~, all you fair goers and patrons, I would sooo just love to wish you a happy and grand day blessed by me, what a joy it is to see all of yours' faces!" Whizzie chimed with an overly joyful tone, not very concerned about any potential attention they could have been attracting whatsoever. Attention was always good attention, people would be actively keeping their minds on you, and that focus was simply adoration.
"Hosts and hostesses, I greatly thank thee for your beautiful establishment and being open to all patrons alike at such a time, I'm sure many a people would love to come just to get a glance at you beautiful and kind people, you should be proud, oh how I adore the likes of all the great and loveable people like you~!" he answered to the maids and tavernkeeps in view, giving a delighted wave as he noticed his dear brother Neramo. Smiling a wide grin and making his way over to him, the incubus patted his back as he greeted him.
"Hellooo, dear brother~! What a lovely day to be out and about with family, isn't it? Hello, lovely maidens, I hope I'm not too much interrupting anything, I must say that your uniforms are divine and gorgeous, how it could be such fun to try something like that on one day" he beamed with a happy tone as he eyed his other brother in the corner clearly talking to someone else at a table. Seeing as they were having a sit-down conversation, they were likely discussing whatever important thing it was they were here in this kingdom for.
"I'll leave you to it dear sibling, I wouldn't want to distract you from your tender moment with these two lovely maidens, I wish you two a good day!" he added as he gave a small wave to the two he was talking with, not so subtly making his way over to Dreayth and the companions he was with. Standing next to him and patting his shoulder, he kept up his wide grin.
"Helloo~, dear baby brother, how are you doing today? Making such great friends, I'm so glad, hello friends of my brother, you can call me Whizzie. The greatest, most fabulous and graceful being to be in your presence, but I'm humble. It's lovely to meet you all, if I may so kindly know of your names? What fun matter is it that has my brothers attracted to the area to be found in this cute little bar spending time with such new companions?" Whizzie asked as he gave a gleeful grin, leaning in slightly to look among all the friends Dreayth had been making. He held no concern or embarrassment for how he was acting or what he was wearing, instead just trying to keep the charm and presentability that someone of his grace and grand self should hold.
Actions:
Incubus' Silver Tongue - Seduction (F), Persuasion (F), Deception (F) - Use wording and charms to win over the attention and affection of others while convincing them to assist in his own matters and what he asks or says to them, even to convince them to believe his lies and tricks - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown (To all the lovely patrons and peoples!)

Dreayth Dominatus Malus
image0.jpg

Mentions: Maxxob Maxxob Moonberry Moonberry NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Dreayth would continue to take mouthfuls of liquor, each gulp drowning taking off a bit of edge. He could fill his body begin to relax as he slipped into a buzzed state. Prior to walking to the table he wondered why one of the tavern workers apologized profusely. Probably didn’t help that I gave her a death stare after he thought to himself, coupled with his stature he understood why she might have been jumpy. Iris would appear and introduce herself, she’d comment on Dreayth and his barrel. Despite her nice words and tone he could sense he got the gist of what she really meant.

“Don’t worry Miss Iris, I can hold my liquor. I promise to be on my best behavior” he would return her practice winked right back at her, despite being slightly buzzed he composed himself rather well. Perhaps his tone of voice was even more welcoming than when he introduced himself to Julia. Right around the time Iris began to leave, Hiroshi and Naori would join the table. A wide grin would appear on the monster's face after seeing Hiroshi pour a glass of spirit for their young comrade. “Look at you fitting in before the day's end. Perhaps I was wrong about you.” Dreayh would raise his barrel to Naori, “Cheers young one”he would smile as he took another swig. By now the barrel was at half capacity, Dreayth had been making good work on it.

Shortly after Lou would come out with a rack of ribs which, Dreayth could feel his stomach preparing to jump out his body at the sight of the sustenance. As the tavern worker was preparing to leave she asked the table for any requests. “Another rack of ribs would be nice, keep them coming!” Dreayth smirked as he dug into the ribs placed at the table, the delectable meat was extremely tender. It gave very little resistance and parted ways from the bone easily. The monster's attention would be broken by Hiroshi's comment, he would look the way that the human pointed, a genuine wide grin would appear on his face.

“Well if hell didn’t freeze over, that is actually my big bro. The hell is he doing here” Dreayth smirked before waving a barrel in the air to get his attention. Not before long he would see another familiar patron walk through the front doors of the establishment, illustrious and drawing all the attention in the room to themselves. Dreayth would burst out into laughter at the sight whizzy walking through, surprised by him joining along. “This nut case, so much for not drawing attention.” Dreayth chuckled as he guzzled more liquor, he would turn to Hiroshi. “Family do have a funny way of surprising you right?” By now Whizzy had made his way over to the table and greeted the group.

“Doing pretty good big bro, didn’t think I’d see you both so soon. Mostly Neramo after you set him through that portal. Just hanging out, getting some drinks, pull up a chair and grab some food.” By now he was feeling a bit looser from the booze. Now that his family was here he was in incredibly high spirits. He would bring Whizzy in for a hug with his free hand, “I’ll fill you in on the details later, for now just hang with us” he whispered into his ear before letting go.

“It’s always nice to see you, I’m staying here the night if you want to crash at my room.” Dreayth offered as he grabbed another rib.

Hiroshi Nakamura
Hiroshi.jpg

Moonberry Moonberry DarkKitsune DarkKitsune NeramoDJI NeramoDJI SixSense SixSense Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DSLIX DSLIX Femboy Femboy

While Hiroshi’s gaze kept itself trained on Naori, making sure he wouldn’t try any funny tricks with the now alcohol-enhanced drink, the redness on the man’s face reached a boiling point. It was only expected of someone with his genetic heritage to have Asian flush and become red like a tomato. Still, years of drinking to no end had tamed his predisposition of getting drunk easily. But not enough to make him refrain from removing the dusty cloak he had been wearing, letting the fabric fall on the ground while dusting his burgundy suit, which came into full view. Leaning over the table slightly, he waited for the serving girl to leave before asking the teen. “So, those people which the detective is searching for, was it your handiwork?” His tone was low enough for those sitting on other tables not get a wind of, but certainly could be heard by those on their table.

When he heard Dreayth’s positive answer, there was a slight surprise on the yakuza’s features. Would it be the case that every horned humanoid had some sort of blood connection to his colleague? Not, that couldn’t be, could it? His mind raced, wondering if Dreayth’s brother would end up joining the group in their slave-run. And, if that were the case, if the promised payment would be diluted. Leaning back on the chair he was sitting on, his arm was over the table, his index finger tapping against the wooden surface. “So, Dayle, have you been in this business for long?” He would direct his attention to the man, his voice was relaxed, and a sly smirk was present on his lips. “You have quite the… working force, I must say.” He would comment, his eyes darting around towards some of his ‘associates’. “Probably the same amount I had back home.” He ended, after hearing an over-enthusiastic voice coming from the tavern’s entrance.

The voice was honey-laden, much like the one from Dreayth’s brother, but in a different way. It appeared to beg for the attention of all those present. When he turned his head to see who was it coming from, his eyes narrowed at the sight of the short being. The garments they were wearing were nothing short of scandalous, leaving, quite frankly, little to the imagination about their form. Part of their demand for attention, [Seduction F], held a sliver of an effect on Hiroshi, earning his gaze towards them for a moment longer, before breaking away his attention and being focused once more at their table. Due to how odd the creature looked like, he even thought about asking Dreayth if the new arrival was also one of his relatives. The human’s eyebrow would raise as he heard the approaching footsteps towards their table, his attention further captured by Dreayth’s comment about family. “In the most unexpected of ways, I must say.” He said, understanding he had been right about this blood-relation as well.

With his attention once more directed to the short, winged creature, Hiroshi’s eyebrow would raise once more at the mention of Dreayth’s being his ‘baby brother’. He stifled a chuckle which built in his throat at the absurdity of the situation, trying to keep some sort of decorum despite his increasingly intoxication and further need for more alcohol. Opening a wide grin, he began. “Nice to meet more of Dreayth’s family. I am Hiroshi Nakamura.” He introduced himself with a relaxed and friendly voice. His eyes would shift momentarily to Naori, letting the teen decide if he would want to introduce himself using the yakuza’s last name to keep the long con of father-son relationship. His attention would then shift to Whizzie once more. “Like your brother said, grab a chair, sit down and drink with us: the more, the merrier.” He added, wondering if the group would meet any other of Dreayth’s relatives.

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ A }
{ F }
{ E }
{ A }
{ B }

C

Active Titles:

-East Empire-
Zhaojun City

Dayle chuckled as Dreayth joined his crew at the table. At the mention of beautiful women, his eyes darted to the two already hustling to give out orders. "Speaking of beautiful women..." He nodded at the two, before giving them a whistle. He gave a wide grin, before facing Dreayth again as the server approached them. "As for a game, we do have cards." One of his lackeys procured a deck of playing cards from his pockets, then put it at the table. "You ever played poker?" He took the deck and began shuffling it, then handing it over to the lackey beside him who also began shuffling. Fishing around his pockets, he pulled out a copper ryke and flipped it at the center of the table. "A game's only fun with bets." The other lackeys also added a copper ryke on the pile, but one lackey put down a silver coin. Dayle's eyes looked at the lackey who had an excited expression. With a disappointed sigh, he took the silver and threw it back at the lackey as he barely caught it back. "Put a copper down, idiot. We ain't dealing with your addiction." Resigned, the lackey put a copper down instead.

As the servers finally made their way and brought previous orders, Dayle smiled as best as he casually could. "Don't worry, sugar. I am the most responsible man known in the whole world." He guffawed as he took a swig from his mug. "Nice name, Iris, by the way." He smiled as the server walked off. Noticing Naori's arrival, he nodded at the young boy, completely unaware of Naori's intention of making a family tree out of thin air. "Yeah, bread would be great." He looked over at Lou, holding his chin. "And some meat." He shrugged, raising his mug. "Though if you got any juice, give me some. For the record, it's for me. Not for the kid." He glared at Naori, before looking at the rest in the table. "You guys want to play poker? Put a coin down, and we'll start."

He then stared at Hiroshi with a grin. "You in for poker? Put a coin." He invited with a show of his hand. "Nothing more than a copper though. We gamble for fun, not for funds." The lackey's acknowledged his rhymes, and it seemed like Dayle was proud of it. "We're about to start." Just as one of the lackeys was about to start handing cards, Whizziemin's sudden entrance gave pause to the table as the Red Star men swiveled their head at the newcomer. Squinting their eyes, there was disapproval in their gaze at the devil boy's appearance and overall demeanor. Flamboyancy was not something the Red Star appreciates, specially in places like their current location. Even as the horned boy flaunted his charm [Incubus' Silver Tongue], Dayle was unperturbed and his mood even soured at the brazenness. His gaze landed on Dreayth. "This one of yours?" He thumbed at Whizzie. He side-eyed him and sighed. "Whatever. Start it." He snapped his fingers, and the lackey holding the deck of cards began handing hands of cards at the current players. "The more the merrier, aye. If you want to be part of poker, put a coin in." He tapped the table as he looked at Whizzie. "Also, don't be too loud."

Dayle scratched his chest as he waited for the lackey to end handing cards as he pondered on Hiroshi's question. "Been in it relatively long, yeah." He answered, subtly raising a card in front of him to look at his hand. "These people are born from a lunatic's vision. You could say they're good at what they do." His casual remark earned the smirk of one of his lackey. His eyes once again landed at Hiroshi. "Why, interested in joining? We get weekly pays, and that's saying something."

SCROLLABLE

Tupu had found himself casually standing by with a piece of bread and a full tankard in his hand as he stood by the poker table casually spectating the game. When offered to play by one of Dayle’s lackeys he casually declined with “I quit the cards awhile ago.” Tupu seeing the oddly fashioned devil boy approach and introduce himself as his other colleagues brother. Not to mention the other brother of that same colleague being in the bar as well. Tupu sighed and had bit his tongue before saying casual yet sarcastic tone “Next thing y’know his auntie will swing by next.“ Tupu merely smirked at the group with an amused expression before taking a swig of his tankard and quieting down again back to his normal calm demeanor. Tupu was on his toes for the most part scanning the room for any suspicious characters and eavesdropping on conversations with his [Heightened Senses: Smell] and [Heightened Senses: Sight] gathering information in his own unique way. To keep himself from looking too suspicious he just mainly stayed in the crowd by the poker table acting as a spectator.

CD:
Heightened Senses: Sight D - 2
Heightened Senses: Smell E - 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back