• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Zhaojun] Vipers Honor, Shadowed Bonds

♫ Battles End ♫

たたかいのおわり

76dada13-0418-4ed4-a2f6-043631dc9227.webp

As the night drew on, the rain poured down in the mud. Slicking the ground which the swordsmen danced around each other in. Their blades flashing with the lightning that struck every so often. One by one, the lives of the black figures were blinking out. Blood pooling into the mud with the rain. As Iris stepped further out into the rain, she took a look around, and hummed. Dayles chains shot out to wrap around the man calling out for Yuki. He went down into the mud with a -fwump- The ground practically swallowing him up. "Well it seems your hands already have it under wraps Madam. I am terribly sorry you had to endure this trouble when you just got here. Boss says there's been a rise in the thieves' activity lately. They're getting too bold." She yanked slightly on the thick chain that had the large beastkin being pulled down somewhat violently. "Go get the stragglers Gareth. She released the chain of the beast, and for a split second the beast was still. "Gareth..." The wolf flinched and moved forward with his lumbering hulk, towards the unfallen black figures.

Julia listened to Naori, a slight pout on her lips as she considered the girl coughing blood up on the ground. " That's such a shame...She would have made a rich man happy." Her violet eyes flicked towards Hiroshi then. "My apologies Mr. Nakamura, it seems I cannot give her to you anyhow. But if you'd like you may choose one of my suppliers products. You'll have plenty of chance to put my tips to practice." She managed a curt smile towards him before turning her concern towards Thaddeus. "Young man if you would tend to the wound as best you can to wrap his injury." She nodded to Naori then to Whizzie again for what he'd tried to do. Then she looked towards the man that Dayle had assigned to protect her. She nodded and whispered "I am going back inside. Do ask mister Keller to get a good nights rest. There might be more bandits tomorrow on the river. "
c0f03798-50a3-48f4-8437-1e8701554f63.webp

When Julia had started to talk, and Detective Laoids attention was free from the fight; it seemed as though he was about to go towards Julia to speak. However the large black wolf had come between them. A low growl emenating from his maw as his blue eyes studied Laoid. His teeth were bared and an arm was outstretched as if he was about to grab the man by the neck.

"Whoa whoa boy...I'm not your man.... Miss!? Call your boy off me!" The detective stepped back, putting his hands up and looking at the hulking beastkin with uncertainty. His eyes flicking towards Iris. The waitress stood for a second, non plussed. She blinked and tilted her head, as if considering her options. "Miss?!"
6d3283cf-e84b-49ca-b6e1-235b41eb1957.webp

"I don't know...you've been awfully nosy around our guests. It might be easier if you just disappeared..." She put her hands on her hips. "Go on...you're not welcome in the tavern. Be on your way..." Gareth let out a chuff of hot hair through his nose, as he leaned towards Laoid. The growl still rumbling from his chest.

Yuki, was crumpled on the ground, having coughed up blood, and wheezing in air mixed with blood. She was slowly choking to death in front of Hiroshi. But even as the light faded in her eyes, she continued to glare with all of her hatred at Hiroshi. The man that Dayle had pulled to the ground with chains, was reaching out towards the girl. Shouting something unintelligible. Thaddeus winces slightly, once he'd finished securing the wagon. He looked around with an expression of dismay, before making his way towards the tavern after Julia.

"Gareth will clean this mess up. Don't worry about it. I'll tell Lou to bring some warm water up to each of the rooms so you can all clean up before you sleep." She smiled towards the group before turning to go back inside. As she did, one of the figures in black that was still standing let out a scream of anger, rushing forward blindly with a sword to aim at the closest person. Which happened to be Dreayth at the time.

ooc Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob Femboy Femboy NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Okay guys here it is. Sorry it's late. The battle is pretty much over. You've got one or two who need to be put down. Then Julia and Iris suggest the characters clean up and rest before tomorrow's trip. Yuki is dead. Man on the ground wrapped in Dayles chains is desperately trying to escape. Gareth the beast kin wolf is heading towards the Red Star men and the figures in black.

Whizziemin the Greatest
1711832632369.png

Character Sheet
Equipped Titles: Monster, Demon, Otherworlder, Incubus

Sighing at the state of the injured girl whom it seemed like would not be able to become Hiroshi's propriety, wondering if the man would still hold to his treating of a good time on an outing somewhere sometime in the future, shaking his head.
"Well, that's just disappointing. Perhaps next time, there's always plenty more fish in the sea. Or in this case, plenty more fools in the world... " he mumbled with a shake of his head, looking to Hiroshi.
"I'm sorry I could not help any further, I haven't gotten around and about in the longest time and I do need a bit of a warm-up, but hopefully if there's a chance to get someone under your wing and hand I'll be happy to help in any way I can. I must ask, are we still on for that date? I'm sure we could have a wonderful time discussing business and filling wardrobes~" the Incubus questioned with a grin, afterwards looking over to the response that Detective Laoid was receiving and feeling unable to hold back a small delighted smile at Iris' willingness to give such harsh treatment to the man even if it felt like he didn't deserve it at least from Whizzie's point of view.

"Aw, no need to be so harsh on the guy, didn't seem like he did anything bad, all you're doing is ridding yourself of a potential customer to ransack of his wallet. This is why you should make the bad boys just pay entry fee or make them have to at least buy a drink or two, you either get paid out of it or they get the message and leave. Just a kind ol' tip from me, my dear, I have a wealth of answers to go around~" Whizzie answered with a smug smirk, turning his focus to the dying woman who was staring absolute disappointment to Dreayth. Tutting softly and looking to the monster-man in question, Whizzie was about to say something before his focus was distracted by the mysterious armed one who was so willing to make an immediate target of Dreayth. The nerve of some people.

"Oh dear brother, it appears that you have a mosquito, do be careful of that one darling" Whizzie pointed out as he gestured to the one coming to attack him, readying a hand of his own to give a stern no-no finger wag at his baby brother's attacker.
"That's not a nice thing to do, mister. You could get painfully hurt, you should introduce yourself and talk nicely with words first, not your little toys~" Whizzie hummed in delight, feeling magic in his own hands, knowing Dreayth could likely handle himself but simply opting to fire a little projectile at the attacker because he was so nice and generous.

Actions
1. Try to talk nice and get on Iris' good side (Incubus' Silver Tongue - Seduction (F), Persuasion (F), Deception (F) - Use wording and charms to win over the attention and affection of others while convincing them to assist in his own matters and what he asks or says to them, even to convince them to believe his lies and tricks - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown)

2. Fire at Dreayth's attacker (Manaflicker - Magic (E), Magic Range (F) - Fires a bolt of magical energy created by mana to use as an offensive or ranged projectile - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown)​

Neramo Omnipotenti Malus
1707927863588.png
Neramo remained inside the building while this was happening, deciding to forward his plans as he stepped behind the blonde waitress who had been flirting with the other patrons, a smile on his face, putting some of that charm to work once more. He'd kill the other maid later. Such a shame, she would have made a great monster. "Do you have a moment? I was hoping to speak with you while the other guests were... preoccupied as it were." He said, fine with letting his brothers deal with the outside. They were far greater than any humans could be, especially in this section of the world. So instead, he focused his recruitment efforts on this maiden here.

Titles
[Isekai], [Human], [Wanted by Nightshade Guild], Educated [Yakuza], Expert Martial Artist - #b80926

Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune SixSense SixSense NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 DSLIX DSLIX

-//-

Hearing Naori's assessment of Yuki's wounds, Hiroshi's expression hardened slightly. The boy was a herald of disappointing news. His eyes followed the kid as he made his way towards Thaddeus, taking in consideration what he was saying about the man's wounds, which seemed to be simpler, yet still weren't fully healed. It was difficulty to say if the teen was simply stating a fact or was taking a cheap-shot at Whizzie's healing abilities. Regardless, he would rather the attempt of stopping the girl from dying still followed through.

The yakuza's expression relaxed, seeing that his words had convinced the incubus to help him. "I really appreciate it, Whizzie-san." He said, his tone carrying something akin to hope on it. When the healer commented about the 'impatience of kids', he chuckled slightly. "Patience usually comes with time. Hopefully, he will have enough time to acquire it." He said, not having really any ill-will towards Naori at the moment. His declaration of ownership was stated after the attack had been made. "I will certainly hope for the best. Let's see if the girl makes it through." He told the Whizzie, watching him work on Yuki with palpable interest, his hazel eyes fixed on it.

-//-

Seeing things actually moving towards the end as Naori had predicted, the disappointment in the Japanese man's face was visible. Turning towards Nero, his answer was quite brief. "What a pity..." He said, shaking his head slightly and focusing on the dying Yuki. "... she would have made quite a good bargaining chip against these fools and only add to their organization's humiliation. Well, more than the one they had just suffered right here." He mentioned, looking at the crushing defeat that had fallen upon the Nightshade Guild. While his plans of rubbing alcohol on their wound had been foiled, it was one of the possible outcomes.

"Oh, don't you worry about it, Whizzie-san. I can't really fault you if Naori-kun is simply too good at this type of business. I have faith you did your very best with the little time you had. Not only that, but I will certainly appreciate your help when another chance like this presents itself." He began, trying to ease whatever worries that the incubus may have had. And, when asked about the date, a smile would appear on his lips as he leaned over towards Whizzie, Hiroshi's face stopping just beside his face. "This changes nothing about the promise I've made. After all, I am looking forward to that date." He whispered right into the incubus' ear, his hot breath tickling the demon's skin, before pulling away a few inches, locking eyes with Whizzie and, finally, fully pulling back and straightening his back.

His eyes locked against the last standing thief, making a last dish attempt to fight, choosing Dreayth as their target. "Well, well, well, looks like you will have some fun, Dreayth-san. Enjoy it." He grinned towards the male, grinning, before turning around. The yakuza saw the precarious situation which the detective found himself in, and he would capitalize on it: the man knew too much. Sauntering over to him, Hiroshi would stop just behind Laoid, placing a hand on his shoulder and squeezing it slightly. "Ahhh, Detective-san. You really find yourself in a precarious situation, don't you?" The yakuza's voice was dripping with sarcasm, while he, effectively, was putting Laoid between himself and the animal-person. "I would suggest you to try to fight your way out. You can pick your chances: me or the wolf." He offered, trying to goad the man into making the first move.

🗡️NAORI DESTIEEN🛠️
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob DSLIX DSLIX NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707

• A eye for a eye

“It wasn’t impatience, it was a warning. I don’t get how such would be mixed up. As I thought it was obvious I meant that Whizzie’s healing magic, as it is currently, simply can’t heal such an injury yet. In due time he will…just not tonight.”

He spoke as he looked at Yuki’s corpse blankly. Not a ounce of grief, sorrow and certainly no ounce of regret to be seen within his dull brown and yellow eyes.

“As a matter of fact, in order for one to fix something one must first know how to take it apart.”

He nods to Julia.

“Will do, though it may take some time for his shoulder to heal with proper care no furthur issues should occur.”

He takes the items, making his way to the injured man. He inspects his shoulder as he begins to bandage it carefully. He looked at the situation involving Laiod with a scoff. Murmuring

“Shame. He would’ve made a good construct…but suppose that’s the outcome of getting involved so blatantly. Suppose a form of karma from stopping me from bringing my siblings back.”

Skills Used:
    Medicine [F]

Actions:
    Action 1: Grab the medical supplies from Julia.
    Action 2: walk to Thaddeus
    Action 3: Bandage up Thaddeus.

Dreayth Dominatus Malus
PNFB6jM.png

Titles: Demon, Monster, Born for this, Offworlder
Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Maxxob Maxxob Moonberry Moonberry Femboy Femboy

The lightning painting the sky creates a beautiful scene, as for Yuki it was more akin to a horror movie. Dreayth was elated by the pain that was being portrayed in the young woman’s eyes. He would approach her shortly as his large frame cast a shadow over her. The night sky would mask the majority of his face. The most prominent feature, his piercing purple eyes, would be the easiest thing to make out of his gaze as he peered into the woman’s eyes. The scorn she held for Hiroshi as she passed on was quite the sight to see.

“Tell Taigen I said hello.” His grin returned once more as he grasped his spear before turning back to Hiroshi. “She didn’t put up much of a fight, however…I am pretty impressed with the kid, didn’t think he had it in him. I’ve got to pick up the slack before I look like the softie out of the group.” Dreayth cooed playfully as he looked over to Naori giving him a thumbs up.

Iris would join the group shortly, providing backup in the form of a chained beastkin, “I see the kind of woman you are, Iris darling.” He flirted, watching her release Gareth onto the unlucky thieves. Just as he was preparing to leave, Dreayth would hear a shout of anger followed by the pattering of rain. He minded the words that Hiroshi spoke with a grin, happy that he would get to have some fun after all. “Ah and here I thought there was no honor among thieves” Dreayth would turn to face the opponent wielding his mighty spear, Dominatus. He would notice his brother Whizzie shoot a bolt of magic towards the individual. The monster prayed that his brother would miss or the thief survive the strike and thrust forward in a valiant last effort just to meet his demise. Whichever happened first, Dreayth was ready for as he prepared his weapon. “I’ve got this Whizzie, no need to worry!” The hulking monster would thrust his spear with all his might aiming to pierce his assailant right through his core.

Actions
1. Thrust his spear through the thief's chest. {Fighting Style E+Penetrating F+Super Strength F) 1 post cooldown

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ A }
{ F }
{ E }
{ A }
{ B }

C

Active Titles:
Human | Thug | Unruffled | Underbelly Survivor | Crimson Troop

-East Empire-
Zhaojun City

Code by: Shatter Shard

With a snort, Dayle approached the fallen man while dragging them to him. "Piece of shit..." Thinking that the group would probably want to get info, regardless of how important it is, Dayle unwrapped more of his chains as he coiled it around the struggling man. "Quit being stubborn. Your whole group's done for." He spat out at the side on the ground, just in time for the lightning to flash overhead. Crouching down and grabbing the back of his head, he made the man face the one-sided massacre of his comrades. "I thought you all would be better than this, but I have no idea why you were all just sent to your deaths." He then forced the man to face the remaining figure, intending to make one last ditch effort against Dreayth. "Look at him as well. See how long he lasts."

Dayle's eyes glanced at the dead Yuki, but just as quickly averted his eyes uninterested. "Now, I'm not expecting you to spit out anything. I don't got the methods for that." He briefly explained, scratching his own chin. "But I'm sure you'd rather die than being sold off as a slave." He gave the man a pat on the shoulder. "I'm a pretty generous man. Tell me what you know, and I let you meet your friend in the other side. Don't, and we'll have our employer deal with you." His eyes stared at the final scene of the encounter, wondering how they will deal with the last straggler.

Lastly, he looked at Laoid an the tension he is making a few distance away. "Oy, just bugger off." He picked his own ear. "I'm not doing anything just because you played poker with us, but I ain't the boss of the others. Fuck around, and you'll find out."

The Red Star men would then began stabbing corpses, ensuring that they stay dead. Some of them would even complain about blood stains on their clothes, another would berate one of them for tripping earlier in the fight, and another would lament his losses in the poker game. Just business as usual for the Red Star.

Abilities Used:​

Dayle:

Grade E​

Cooldown (1/1)

SCROLLABLE

♫ Battles End ♫

b5419b51-3402-4c3a-8155-1cbbf2b2c30e.webp

たたかいのおわり

The skirmish had dwindled to its final echoes, and the captive in Dayle's iron grip seemed resigned to his fate. He exhaled his plea into the twilight, his voice a mix of desperation and resignation. "We knew of the hefty consignment bound for the Alchemist across the border. There’s no need for bloodshed, my friend...this is merely business, not personal enmity," he murmured, inching backwards as the chains slackened.

As Dreayth intercepted the last assailant, his spear and a glimmer of mana from Whizzie pinned the man in a silent descent into the mire. Without a sound, he was consumed by the muddy embrace of the earth. Nearby, Gareth moved with grim purpose, gathering the fallen like grim harvest. He arranged them in a somber mound, a shadowy silhouette against the nearby Tavern and the murmuring River.

Thaddeus cast a fleeting glance back, his voice carrying over the cool air. "If you're alright with doing the dressing in a room, I'll go up and get cleaned up," he called out before continuing his march toward sanctity.

At the threshold of the Tavern, Iris paused, her ears catching the last cry of a fallen foe. Dreayth's playful taunt brought a sly smirk to her lips. "Hmm, I wouldn't mind walking you around on a chain either, Bull Boy," she teased with a radiant smile, her gaze sweeping over him and Whizzie before she disappeared inside.

Detective Laoid, caught in the unraveling of the night's scheme, toggled a grim smile that never reached his eyes. "Don't suppose I should expect any different at this juncture
5db251d1-e11e-48d4-88db-3bc3c9b5237a.webp
,"
he mused, his gaze shifting from Hiroshi's defiant stance to Dayle's nod of dismissal. "Well, it was a swell game, fellas...a pity the night had to end like this. We'll have to play again soon," he remarked, his retreat measured and wary, his eyes darting across the tense crowd as he retreated into the rain-drenched night. Each step was a struggle against the hungry mud.

Inside, the Tavern breathed a life of its own. Lou, seizing a moment of levity, flirted openly with an incubus perched at the bar. "Oh, you've captured my full attention, lovely. Those billy goat horns of yours—utterly charming. May I?" she chuckled, reaching out to touch a horn, her delight palpable. "Ooh, these are beyond imitation," she beamed, leaning back with a playful air.

Julia made her way past the mirth, her steps quick and determined toward the refuge of her room. Thaddeus was not far behind, his own thoughts masked by the shadow of the night. The bartender, meanwhile, navigated the subdued chaos, casting occasional stern looks towards Lou’s merriment.

Ooc Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Maxxob Maxxob SixSense SixSense NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy DSLIX DSLIX

Okay guys you can do whatever in the next post but After the next round I'll be fading into the next morning where they will be loading the boat. It's a little short this time, please forgive me.

🗡️NAORI DESTIEEN🛠️
INTERACTIONS: Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard SixSense SixSense Maxxob Maxxob DSLIX DSLIX NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707

• A eye for a eye

After Thaddues left, Naori stood up. Everyone seemed to be leaving as the rain hit the ground. The Teen simply stretched as Gareth gathered the bodies. He walked past Hiroshi briefly murmuring.

“It’s getting late. It might be in everyone’s best interest to call it a night.”

He looked at the interactions between Iris and Dreayth with distaste, the same with Neramo and Lou. They had a job to do, perhaps not Neramo. But Dreayth did. Yet everyone seemed to be distracted by Lou. If it hadn’t been a situation where it would be blatantly obvious who killed her, he would have done it. So he just went to one of the rooms that had been rented out to get rest for the work they had the next day

Neramo Omnipotenti Malus
1707927863588.png
Neramo looked at Lou as she reached to touch his horns, holding back a reprimand for the girl, figuring her curiosity was fine enough, but recoiling from the touch when he had the chance. He had to actively hide his disgust at being touched by a human, after all, if she took his deal, she might not be one much longer. "I have to ask... are you satisfied with your work here? I can't imagine it's very fulfilling serving drinks to the dregs..." He said, a hint of his disgust showing through when he referred to the lowest of the humans, already thinking humans low enough already. "I mean, surely you have some dreams of better things?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at her as he straightened his hair with his hands after it had been disrupted by her hand grabbing his horns

Titles
[Isekai], [Human], [Wanted by Nightshade Guild], Educated [Yakuza], Expert Martial Artist - #b80926

Moonberry Moonberry Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune SixSense SixSense NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 DSLIX DSLIX

Hiroshi watched as Laoid made himself scarce from the scene. He had this tugging feeling on the back of his mind that the detective would cause problems for the group, and was slightly disappointed that his goading didn't have the desired effect on the man. Clicking his tongue in displeasure, feeling the rain drops upon his body, it was almost as if every bit of alcohol had been expunged from his system. Despite the victory without losses, his experience as a yakuza made him think that something was off, things had ended a little too smoothly. But maybe, just maybe, that was only his imagination.

When Naori walked past him, murmuring the suggestion, the man nodded. "You are right. Better get ourselves rested and prepared for tomorrow." He answered in a low voice, giving Whizzie one last glance, flashing him a grin, before turning around and walking back into the tavern. Inside the establishment, Hiroshi didn't even go back to the table the group was seated on before to grab the spirit bottles he had ordered. Instead, he moved directly towards one of the rented bedrooms, retiring for the rest of the night. While he didn't know what would be expecting them in the following day, he was going to make damn sure that he would be ready for it.

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ A }
{ F }
{ E }
{ A }
{ B }

C

Active Titles:
Human | Thug | Unruffled | Underbelly Survivor | Crimson Troop

-East Empire-
Zhaojun City

Code by: Shatter Shard

Dayle hummed as the man told him information. It wasn't as useful as he thought, but it was something. "Thanks." His grip tightened on the chains, and with one vicious tug, constricted a loop of chains around his neck as the sound of bone cracking. He then languidly flung the body forward along with the rest of the corpses. "Clean up." He looked at the Red Star men. "I want this place out of bodies by tomorrow." The men nodded and began dragging the bodies away from the tavern, presumably to bury them in a pile. He then walked towards Julia before she could walk past him, relaying what he had heard. "They said something about knowing about a consignment. Said something about an alchemist, as well." He shook his head. "Whatever though, I won't pry what that means." He declared before stepping away from her path.

He sighed as he swept his hair back, noting how much he had become damp under the rain. He unfurled his chains and handed them over to a lackey, who took them and slung on their shoulder. "This was a stupid night." He remarked as he walked back into the tavern. The recent event soured his mood and with a groan wringed his shirt. "I need a bath." He approached Iris and asked where he could take a bath. If he was given a location, he'll got there and take a bath first. Otherwise, he heads directly towards one of the rented rooms.

The rest of his men were left doing the clean up. They will be resting nearby the tavern afterwards, probably in makeshift tents.

SCROLLABLE

Dreayth Dominatus Malus
PNFB6jM.png

Titles: Demon, Monster, Born for this, Offworlder
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry Femboy Femboy NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Dreayth watched in delight as his spear pierced through the man’s torso, bringing his last minute effort to a halt. Once the light left the man’s light, the monster would toss his body to the side, dislodging it from his spear entirely. “Well that was pretty disappointing.” He would look to the others in dissatisfaction before he would gloss over Yuki's lifeless body. These thieves were clearly no match for them.

Iris’s comment would make Dreayth laugh, the Eastern empire seemed pretty hasty when it came to acquiring slaves.

“Whizzy, let's go get some shuteye for tomorrow, I’ll share the details with you of what’s going on in my room.” He said as he began to head inside. Now having returned to the Tavern, he would approach Neramo and Lou who were having a conversation. Perhaps, he was attempting to recruit Lou.

“Yo Neramo, I’m heading in for the night. Once you’re done here come crash in my room. It’s the one at the end of the hall.” Dreayth would smile towards Lou, “have a goodnight Ms.Lou, thank you for the service tonight gorgeous.” He grinned before tracking down Iris.

“Have a goodnight Iris darling.” He’d wink before heading up to his room to turn in for the night.

Whizziemin the Greatest
1714068620788.png
Character Sheet

Holding a quivering smile and shivering at Hiroshi's confirmation of their little date, he chose to try and face away his rather reddened face afterwards having not been so forwardly teased by someone else before. Just putting on a wide smile and nonchalantly moving past it, he nodded.
"That sounds grand, my good sir~! I'm too looking forward to it! But getting some rest for the moment does seem like a quaint way to end things for the day better than they've gone" Whizzie said, unable to stifle a little giggle of enjoyment at Hiroshi's added glance to him, gently flapping his wings as he eventually calmed looking his attention to Dreayth whom offered to join him to sleep in his room for the night. Giving a small wave, he added cheerfully.
"Sweet dreams to you, Hiroshi~".

"Ah, yes, I'll be right behind you, it was nice meeting you all, see you all tomorrow for a glorious little adventure, I'm looking forward to it" he cheerfully hummed as he followed his younger brother back to his room, hearing that Neramo would likely join them.
"Ah, it'd be nice to have all the family together in one room, it's so sweet to be doing things with close ones... " Whizzie quietly hummed to himself in thought, giving a grin and a wave to Neramo as he was busy with his own interests with the maiden occupants of the building. Oh what an interesting day tomorrow would be with the companions Whizzie had found himself cooperating with, old and new. At the least, he wouldn't be behind with Dreayth filling him in on the details. It wasn't overly important, he was convinced everything would go perfectly fine and well.​

Julia nodded to Dayle as he explained what he'd found. She motioned towards Thaddeus who had just received some minor medical care from Naori. "Yes Thaddeus is the alchemist. We're escorting him home with the wagons and we'll be driving them home. Belmontes Brews has it's own affiliates...I suppose somehow word leaked that he would be making a shipment. The attack was for Thaddeus and his haul. Not mine. Good work tonight, all of you. There might be more of that on the river, or worse at the border. Get some rest tonight, we'll be leaving early in the morning. The sooner the better." She nodded her head somewhat respectfully, before stalking after Thaddeus and asking after his wound. She seemed to corral him towards her room. Though he did seem to give some resistance, he ultimately followed her into the room. Down at the bar, Lou waved her fingers at Naori as he glared at her and stalked past. Her lips were curled up in a somewhat feline grin, watching as he left. She seemed to realize that Neramo was still talking to her and snapped her head back to him. Blinking her wide eyes she gave a humming sound and tapped her chin.

"Well I wouldn't say I'm not happy. I get to meet all kinds of fun folk like you." She giggled and reached out bopping his nose with his finger. "'Sides I'm not good at much anyways. Iris always gets onto me fo-"

"Lou! Quit flirting with the customers and start bussing tables!" The other server walked up, lightly smacking the back of Lous head. She smiled to Neramo, though the smile did not reach her eyes. "Forgive us, we're awfully busy, but-" She paused, looking towards the muddy and bloody Dayle. "Perhaps you can help your friend to the barrel bath we have behind the tavern. It's heated, but you'll only have room to squat. Or we can bring pitchers of water and cloths for you to bathe with in your rooms."

Eventually, once everyone had come to find their own comfort; the night drew to a close. The tavern quieted down, the bodies outside were cleaned and taken care of and the men found some respite in a quiet night from then on. The rain even let up somewhere after an hour of the downpour. Thaddeus remained in Julias's room all night. The two serving maids left at one point or another and another man came in to take over for the Bar keep, once the early greys of dawn had started. Just before the light crept past the horizon, Julia was up and ready. She looked well-groomed and maintained, albeit a bit tired. Where as Thaddeus looked rugged, and exhausted. It was clear he was favoring his shoulder, but he made no verbal complaints about it. Instead the morning was carried out with a brief curtness. The Tavern Keep was handed a small amount of gold from Julia, before she stepped outside to where Thaddeus had the wagons already by the river. He seemed to be talking to a man holding a long pole. There was a medium sized ship docked at the small wooden dock. The river was choppy, tossing with the nights excess rain. Dayles men would know from listening and maybe talking that the man Thaddeus was talking to was the owner of the ship. Which would be taking them near the border, without any questions being asked.

Once the two men had finished talking, Thaddues made his way back up slowly towards Julia and the others. "He's going to use his crane and move the wagons over. I'll walk the horses over the plank and then we can head out." There was only the slightest hint of pain in the mans voice as he spoke. He looked to Julia and nodded before turning around and going back towards the man, who was climbing onto his ship. The proccess was slow, and required a lot of rope tying and pulling, but eventually the man as able to lift the wagons one at a time with the use of the crane on his ship, and move them over. By the time the sun was casting its first rays onto the land, the ship was ready to be boarded. Julia was one of the first to cross over, Thaddeus attempting to help her, though his cringing had her fussing over him more than anything. The ship they were on was large enough for the crowd to fit comfortably on the deck. And there was a small area below deck with a few hammocks for all the men. One small Cabin, Which Julia immediately stalked into, dragging Thaddeus with her. The captain of the ship was an older man, with balding hair and squinting eyes. There was an old blue bandana wrapped around his shiny scalp. And his clothing was patchy at best. But he nodded to each of the men aboard, puffing on a long stem pipe.

"Don't suppose he's lookin' too good that one. Poor miss might be upset." He muttered, as he started to push the boat away from the shore; once everyone had loaded up. There was a long rope that seemed to be attached to a pulley, which was cleverly hidden amidst the trees. He began to pull on it, and with some effort the boat began to slowly move forward. There were two other men on board, that seemed to be the captains own men. They both looked rather unassuming. The captain waved them over, having them take over the pulling of the pully system. Then went to the other side of the cabin, messing with what appeared to be some sort of small apparatus. Whatever he did, seemed to kick the boat into the next gear. The land around them began to move behind them, and their speed picked up. Even so the young men continued to pull on the pulley.

Eventually, Julia stepped out of the cabin, to speak with the captain and the others. "Thaddeus has a fever...I think he might have been poisoned. He's put a salve on it and he's resting. But He's not doing well...I'm...worreid he might not make it...He is an old family friend after all...I'd really prefer he didn't die here with me now..." She frowned, tapping her chin with her finger and looking somewhat concerned. She wore something of a different outfit today, than her dress from yesterday. Today she wore a white blouse with black pants and her long thigh boots. Her hair was tied up in a loose pony tail. She wore leather gloves, and even had a small dagger on her hip. He might not be able to travel to Naan Pass on his own in this state..." She quieted down for a moment looking back over her shoulder at the cabin. "I'm loathe to bring him with us though, he really can't stand the whole slavery thing. It bothers him greatly for some reason. The silly man. Ever since he married that girl from Naan Pass. He was born in the Empire you know. You wouldn't think it. He's basically forgotten Terran." The woman placed a finger over her lips, blinking and glancing sideways at the men. "My apologies, I do ramble on. As you can tell we're moving quickly. We'll be near the border just before the next morning. It's possible there could be another attack while we're on the river...though I doubt it. We're moving awfully fast. But once we reach the border...if we're not...discreet, there might be a scuffle. And Thaddeus being sick and wounded complicates this a little. However my contact will be meeting us just past the border near the Paizu moutnains. And once we meet him and get the shipment past the border We'll be in the clear. Are there any questions?" She smiled, her red lips curving, and her violet eyes scanning each of them.

Ooc Mentions: SixSense SixSense NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Femboy Femboy Shatter Shard Shatter Shard DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Maxxob Maxxob
Alright guys, they're on a boat! You're on a boat! Take a good hard look mother truckers you're on a boat ! Next round I'll be rolling dice to see whether or not something arrives to bother you or if it's a smooth ride to the border. But Thaddeus is sick oh no! He might get better with rest and the medicine he's taken. Also what do you guys care? He's just some contact of the client.

🗡️𝙽𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙴𝙽 🛠️[𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗], [𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢:𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚍]
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝
𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: Moonberry Moonberry Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 NeramoDJI NeramoDJI SixSense SixSense Femboy Femboy Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Maxxob Maxxob

Once, everyone was on the boat after a good night's rest. Naori spun his dagger around in his hand mindlessly. He had noticed Thaddeus's behavior, however, as one could figure it would be bad for the job if the man suddenly killed him. When Julia went out to talk to everyone, he listened as she explained his condition and he let out a sigh. When things couldn’t get worse, it seemed one of the thieves must’ve had a similar tacttick. He spoke with a voice void of emotion or feeling.

“Well, Miss Nero, if you have the supplies I’ll see what I can’t diagnose. Maybe figure out a solution.”

It paid to understand the human body,. To an extent, anyway, Naori still needed to study more to understand it in full. He got up, preparing to enter Thaddeus' cabin.

“I’m going to go check on him.”

He eyed his co-workers saying.

“Behave.”

Then he left. Entering the cabin holding his dagger and pointing it towards the injury. He used [Teenager’s Autopsy Report [E] ] to identify the details of the wound.

Abilities used:
Teenager's Autopsy report- Appraisal [E], Medicine [E], Magic [F], Steady hands [E],- Naori Diagnoses a person- living or dead- to find out or diagnose injuries and afflictions relevant to the current level of Appraisal and Medicine on one target within a 5ft range. [E] Grade - 1 post cool down

Last edited:
Titles

Luckily for Hiroshi, just as Whizzie had wished, he had a pretty good night of sleep and dreams. Waking up refreshed and well rested, the yakuza made his way out of the tavern and, eventually, into the boat. While on the deck, he looked at Julia curiously behind his dark shades, noticing her new attire and looks, which brought a small smirk at the right corner of his lips. Even more so when he noticed the dagger on her hips. He couldn't help but wonder if the woman knew how to use it properly. Then again, albeit rare, there had been a few female yakuza bosses, like the "Queen of Sanya". Who knew what Nero hid below her façade?

When hearing the possible looming news about Thaddeus, the yakuza's expression was unchanged. Hell, the man could very well die and Julia cry him a river and that would still remain: the man was not essential for what the group was hired to do. Still, he found it curious that Naori had offered to try and diagnose, possibly helping, Thaddeus. Remembering Julia losing her cool and demanding Thaddeus to be helped during the fight was a telling tale of what could very well happen if he were to die under Naori's care. It was amusing to think about the possibilities which the future of Thaddeus could hold. When him and the others were told to behave by the teen, a wide smile appeared on Hiroshi's face. "Of course, Naori-sama, I will be on my best behavior." He added the honorific in a teasing tone, watching the kid go about his business.

Grabbing the pack of cigarettes from his jacket, he placed one of them in his lips and lighted it up, taking long drags of it. His attention snapped back to Julia, as she reminded the group of the course of action when they were on land once more.
"It is crystal clear to me, Nero-sama." He answered in a respectable tone, taking a few steps towards one of the edges of the deck, to watch the river. If anything ended up accosting the ship, it would probably come from the water.

Neramo Omnipotenti Malus
1707927863588.png
Neramo glanced around the ship while he idly inspected his nails, glancing around at his two brothers. He did take particular note of the woman at the head of the ship, his pupils narrowing to slits as he inspected her. He couldn't see any blemish on her face, or any imperfections around her figure, before smiling contentedly. This was one of the beautiful ones thankfully. which meant he would have no complaint in turning her to a monster. From the operation his brother had explained they were involved in now, it would be rather easy to do so, as she already had the disregard for others lives that would befit a monster. The loyalty to him would come from the process whether she understood that or not.

The man he heard was of no consequence, and in fact his death might be rather... advantageous to him. Or perhaps if the man was not ugly, he would offer to turn the man as a cure. Of course, being vague of what the cure was would be necessary, since most humans would likely not enjoy the idea of their loved ones becoming monsters. He glanced to his brothers, picking at his teeth a bit. "What do you think? A potential... friend in this one?" He said, choosing his words carefully, believing the two brothers would understand his meaning there.

Whizziemin the Greatest
1714321384598.png

Character Sheet

Whizziemin had a nice night of sleep and overnight practice of his capabilities after the day yesterday, waking up bright and early prepared to get to whatever had to be done. Humming cheerfully as he made his way to the boat that they'd be taking a quaint little ride on, he hoped that the day would go much nicer than the rather abrupt and not-so-friendly experience they had last night with all the fighting that went on. He was going to offer to go and see and help Thaddeus hearing that he still wasn't doing well, only to see that Naori had already made his way. Tutting softly, he wondered why the kid felt a need to try and be so rude.
"Aw, so mean, and I got some nice magic practice in last night. Guess I won't be getting a chance today after all, but I don't need you to say about what behaviour I should be on... " Whizziemin said, turning his head away as he listened to his older brother's idea. Making noises of hesitance as he shrugged and raised his hands in not knowing an answer, Whizzie didn't hold any sort of interest in the suggestion he was eluding to.

"I dunnooo, I mean, usually you shouldn't go looking to do things like that on the first date, big bro. Besides, there's no rush, just enjoy people as they are, I'm sure it's more fun to play with them that way. And also besides that, I'm sure they have so much other stuff going on that they wouldn't wanna do anything like that anytime soon. Plus, the people here are rather mean and rude. I wouldn't mind that Hiroshi fellow though, that's a man who knows how to treat someone right, though I'd like him to stay just the way he is, he's already perfect as is" Whizzie responded, thinking over another man in question as he hummed, it being the only fun he had found so far on this trip outside of spending time with his brothers. Nevertheless, he walked in small circles and took a look around.

"I mean, I've not gotten to be on a ship in forever literately! Come on, it's a nice pretty day, this is the reason people should show skin when it's so sunny, it's just natural and good for you. I'm sure this is going to be a great and graceful little adventure, just have fun with it big bro, you too baby bro~!" he chimed cheerfully with a grin.

Action
1. Incubus' Silver Tongue - Seduction (F), Persuasion (F), Deception (F) - Use wording and charms to win over the attention and affection of others while convincing them to assist in his own matters and what he asks or says to them, even to convince them to believe his lies and tricks - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back