• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Briar Thorn Forests] - Solace in a Monstrous Forest

Etymarchen

Marchenliebe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As a short recap for Without a Second to Spare
In Zahrah's last visit for their research in understanding flowers in their search for happiness, they would befriend a strange, grotesque woman of green skin named Briar Tiefschlaf, strangely enough, charm the likes of the nigh-pompous haltrial flowers. Along their research, Zahrah would fall victim to the likes of a being called Second alongside come to discover the source of the forest's visitors going missing--that of the influence of a being named One, allegedly taking the form of a red crystalline substance capable of controlling the minds of others. Regardless, Zahrah would be able to find themselves alongside their party brought to the safety of one of the forest's only safe zones--Redhowl Village.

But what of the moment in the present?
Several months have passed since the plush doll's last visit to the Briar Thorn Forest. Despite the amount of time that has passed, it would be apparent that people still continue to go missing within this beautiful, mystifying forest--with little to no new information nor discoveries revealed with regards to the mysteries surrounding the forest. Zahrah ( Elvario Elvario ), however, did not arrive in hopes of seeking new information.

In their yearning to talk to and see an old friend once more, the plush doll had sent a letter to their old friend, they had sent a letter in hopes of being able to speak to an old friend once more.

And, in return, their old friend would respond--with a letter and gift from the forest to boot.

Untitled411_20230215032443.png

Having received the mildly unreadable letter, Zahrah would eventually be able to make their way into the Briar Thorn Forest--assisted and guided by the assistance of the same individuals who delivered the letter into the forest.

The Briar Thorn Forests
Untitled1499_20220928013751.png

"S-So...! Zahrah...! It's been soooo long since we've last seen each other, huhh? Did you enjoy the outside world? Huhh? Did you miss us?!?!!?”

The haltrials in the forefront of the forest's entrance greeted the plush doll in their high-pitched voices, with the haltrials in the back attempting to perform a purely vocal, smooth jazz acapella.

“I know we promised and said we would safely guide to guide you and your rough, cottony body down to…Miss Briar, but like~! Dontcha think it would be WAYYYY nicer to, y’know…! Chill out with us and stuff for a bit? Aha~? Winkwink!! You and us could…AHEM…pringle together if you get what we mean…! Ehehe~!”

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

They were in a cheerful mood, as they were setting out to go see their dear friend again~ They'd read the letter again, nodding to themselves. Such beautiful poetry, even though they couldn't read it. That said, they were clever enough to keep the flower pocketed far away. They wouldn't want their lovely Haltrials to get jealous, after all~ Besides, living and talking flowers were so much nicer than dead and silent ones~

“Of course I missed you and your lovely mint green colours and smooth jazzy voices~ How could I not?” They'd reply to the Haltrials, their [Smooth Talker] back at it as per usual. Even so, they couldn't accept their offer. “Oh, it'd sound lovely to pringle, but you know what they say! Too much of a good thing can ruin the experience~” They had no clue what pringeling was, but didn't let that bother them. “You're all so lovely that I'm afraid I'd just be overwhelmed if we were to pringle for real~”

Smooth Talker – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting/Singing/Dancing/Spoken Word/Tin Whistle] B, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Energised B Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking, acting and spoken word in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade B Energised – 3 Post Cooldown

MENTIONS: Elvario Elvario

Pollen pellets fumed right out from their stamens as the harmonious choir would devolve into discordant, if muffled shrieks—flowers panicking as they struggled to figure out even a single response.

It was unnecessary to even state that Zahrah’s smooth talking was extremely effective.

“H-HUMPH!!! WE’RE SURE YOU’D SAY THAT TO EVERY FLOWER YOU MEET!!! S-STUPID PLUSH DOLL!! B-But…hmph! W-We suppose that you’d be right in that we’re incredibly, undeniably lovely!…But that’s just about one of the few smart things you’ve said, Cottonbrain!!”

Their pollen amongst themselves like steam from a kettle, they’d make a sound akin to sneezing amongst themselves, before quickly attempting to save face.

“A-AHEM!! Anyway!! You’re…ALSO here to see Miss Briar, right? Hmph! Hmph!! It’s not that it’s bad or anything, but, like, we TOTTAALLLY didn’t miss you, like, at all!!”

It likely wouldn’t have been necessary for Zahrah to realize how little merit the latter statement held, but alas would the haltrials continue to cry as though it were the case. The pride of the monstrous flowers was preventing them from admitting just how much they desired to stay with the plush doll.

The Briar Thorn Forests
unknown.png

Guiding Zahrah through the dark blue forest–through the glowing streams of light pink, mint, and periwinkles, the plush was met with the familiar sight of the beautiful forest once more. Passing through the shade as white birds flew over the group. This trip was one that would take quite a while, though despite their desires to wander off to keep the plush to themselves, Zahrah could easily sense that they were, indeed, intent to bring the plush to their intended destination.

Attempting to fill in the air in between, the haltrials spoke up.

“...Not much new has happened since your last visit, but we can at least assure you that Second is not currently present today. Right now, Miss One has the entire forest to herself, but thankfully, we’re here to protect you from her and her creepy red wolfy essence~! Ehe~! You probably won’t be seeing her today…!”

Despite how confidently they’d speak, they didn’t seem completely confident in that last statement.

“Ah, and there might be some people from the Redhowl Village along the way as well…but if you see them, you absolutely should not tell them you’re trying to find Miss Briar, hear that?! N-Not because we care about you or anything, but, like…hmph…we DEFINITELY don’t need her just so that you come back and stuff…i-idiot!!”

Eventually, Zahrah would come across a familiar crossroads--one with floating fish and jewel-tailed birds bringing accent to the large, towering flowered trees.

This appeared to be the same spot in which they'd met Tiefschlaf before. With the same crossroads as before.

“...Oh noooooo!! Zahrah, it looks like we're on a crossroads...!!!! Gasp...! We can...either take you down the faster route where ONE. IS. AT...or...we can take you down through the LOOONGER route which is safer!! And you can spend more time with us!!!"

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo
Mentions: Haltrials Etymarchen Etymarchen

They smiled at the flowery friends, not really minding the insults. After all, whatever made them happy made Zahrah themself happy as well. “Yep, I'm also here to see her~ Although even if you didn't miss me, I did miss all of you~” They'd speak with a wink at the flowers.

The forest was as lovely as always, perhaps even more so without the wolfies trying to play rough. Those had been a bit of a spoil-sport last time around~ “Hmmm, I must've been too distracted by your loveliness, as I can't quite recall who Second and One even were~ OH! Wolfy you say? I do remember that wolfy wanting to play for too rough! That wasn't nice!” They replied to the Haltrial's attempted small-talk. Yes, yes. Their cotton brain did still have some form of data saved onto it!

“The people from Redhowl are out and about again? Oh my, they must be brave or foolish to travel into this forest~” They replied, blissfully unaware of the irony in that statement. “Oh, do they not like Tiefy because she smells a bit different than normal? I feared that might be the case. People can be so judgemental about that~ Even if she doesn't smell as lovely as all of you by a long shot, she's still nice enough~” They nodded to themselves.

They eventually made it to a crossroads, but they titled their head. “Was there always a floating fish here?” They didn't recall. Perhaps a lack of saving it to their cotton brain. That said, they were surprised by what the Haltrials said next. “Oh my, what a difficult choice~ Obviously, I'd love to enjoy your company for a whole lot longer, but it might also be fun to meet One again~ Perhaps this time she won't want to play so rough? That'd be nice~ Besides, you're all so lovely that I might be overwhelmed by it if I stick around for much longer~”

“Oh, yes, those Redhowl villagers are incredibly, extremely foolish…! Ehe~! You'd be a perfect fit with them, we'd say...!! We can get why most some of them come back into the forest--there's several different monster cores, magical resources and medicinal herbs that the Briar forest has that other places don't seem to have nor be able to grow...eiderhode, laruncia, us haltrials...We've heard some talk of lumber and odilleus pelts being requested from the next village over or something...but we figure too much about the others in the village. Especially that one weird red-hooded girl. Sheesh. Every time we look for her, it seems like she's got One on her tail...we used to be able to sniff her out, but nowadays when we try to sniff her out, we always end up finding One instead of her...! We don't try to sniff her out nowadays anymore for obvious reasons, but...we still find her whenever we're trying to figure out the path the Ones are taking...But...hm...with regards to why those people don't like Lady Briar...

...We actually don't know. They've seemed to hate her for longer than we've been sentient, but she is still a monster. It's likely just that."

Once Zahrah would discuss their preference to go down the faster path, the haltrials seemed to panic immediately.

"H-HUH?!?!?! YOU STILL WANT TO GO DOWN THAT PATH??!?!" The haltrials gawked, whispering amongst each other in panic before obliging. "F-Fine!! Fine!!! We'll take you down the fast path, but you absolutely must be careful and follow us, okay?!?!? One is NOT nice!! Never nice!! Never will be!!! Take that as a warning of now and forever!! No matter whether or not you one knew them to be kind, anybody who IS a One is DANGEROUSLY abhorrent and evil!!"

The haltrials would, in compliance with the plush doll's request, bring them through path that the plush doll and the rest of the adventurers never seemed to notice before from the crossroads--moving through into a small, hidden grove to the east.

Along the way, the plush doll could spot several beautiful flowers and mushrooms, some glowing and others complementing the deep blue forestry with brighter cyans and pastel mints. For those accustomed to the sight of greenery within a forest, it may have been strange to regard green as such a rare sight, but alas, in that forest of thorn and briar, that was exactly how it was. Carefully, the haltrials would attempt to assist Zahrah in avoiding the thorned thickets of the different path, too scanning along the forest for any presence of One.

Though it seemed that they, despite what the haltrials stated, would not run into One.

Eventually, Zahrah would be able to catch a glimpse of what looked akin to a large, homely looking tree, with the foreground of a small light-blue table set coupled with several other devices--a tea set set neatly along that same table alongside several chairs surrounding.

Untitled329_20220918190403.png
prima_roglein.png

"...Annn...? Ehhxxttt?"

"Yes...and after that, Cairn getting eclipse sap splashed all over his face...!" The girl laughed to the ending of her story, before noticing the newcomers. "...Ah...Miss Briar, it appears there are other guests here..."

"Gehs...?"

Sat in one of the several chairs was, as promised for Zahrah, the familiar sight of a grotesque looking woman with blue hair. Sat in another, was, surprisingly enough, a girl with a red hood, chuckling as she would speak alongside the woman.

Tiefschlaf would shoot up to her feet almost excitedly. Despite the tenseness in her backwards legs as she did, it was clear that it didn't matter to her.

Excitedly, she would run towards Zahrah, attempting to pull her in immediately for a hug.

"Fren!!!!"

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo
Mentions: TIEFYYYYYYYYYY / Haltrials / Miss Red Etymarchen Etymarchen

They listened to the Haltrials, nodding along with them. Honestly, there at least a split second where their cotton brain wondered if they should start making sense of this all. The whole One' business and all that. On the other hand, they were just here to visit their friend, so... Hmmm. Ah, of course, they had an obvious answer! “This whole One business sounds rather troublesome~ Do you think it'd increase happiness if I tried to solve it?” They asked, having figured out a possibly fruitful new research opportunity. To defeat the first of all numbers! Or was that zero? Hmmm. Either way, the figured it was worth a shot!

As for the Haltrials calling Tiefy a monster, they were a bit shocked. “What? But she's nice! How can she be a monster?” Yes, it was a very shocking revelation. Oh wait, it wasn't. “Oh, wait, I think I saw that already~ Haha~” Yes, they'd appraised Tiefy before. She was like, a murderer, thief, assaulter, maneater, traitor, defector, misfortune bringer, abbetor of monsters, maimed, human healer naïve... Oh, oh, oh! There was one more they recalled. “Oh, I think the was cursed! Yes, yes!” That must've been it.

They were surprised by the sight they ran into~ Such a lovely scene! A tea party in the woods! That was 'totes adorbs' and totally great for happiness! Yes! Yes! That said, they had eyes for only one person right now! “TIIIIIEEEEEFFFFYYY!!!” They happily called out as they jumped into Tiefy's awaiting hug and returned said hug. “It's been a while, how have you been?” Ah, yes, they'd missed their scentally challenged friend!

That's when they spotted the other one. “Oh! Hello to you as well, miss Red! You and Tiefy set up a lovely scene here!” They'd turn to face the Haltrials. “Thanks for bringing me over~ You're all still every bit as lovely and great as your perfectly beautiful mint-green colours suggest~”

"In the eyes of the gods, a cursed vessel such as Lady Briar may as well not be treated differently from any other monster." For once, the haltrials' voices were much softer. "If the Ones were gone, it is undeniable that the forest would be safer--both for those settled in the forest and for its residents."

Though the haltrials would begin the murmur of more words, they had long stopped speaking at the reveal of the tea party. As Zahrah would jump over into Tiefy's arms, grunts and squeals of happiness would come from the zombie-like girl, as she would nuzzle her rough, papery cheek against the plush doll's soft and plushy cheek. Eagerly, clumsily jumping up and down as she would muster squealing laughter.

"Aahhmm....gudh! Frehn...geh...ledh...deehh?"

In the back, the girl with the red hood would rise to her feet in introduction to the plush doll, gently pushing down her red hood as chocolatey locks would unveil themselves. As though a great contrast to the awkward, bumbling nature of Tiefy's movements, she would offer a reassuring smile to the plush doll as she would speak up, her voice soft, harmonious, almost gentle to the very tone.

"It's good to see you again, Miss Zahrah. Ah, and, should it help, my name is Prima. I...have somewhat been able to make out that Miss Briar has been awaiting you for quite a while," she stated, offering a small curtsy, pointing towards the various delicacies on the table. "Regardless...there's luckily more than enough snacks to go around for our little session today. Staple of Redhowl. Please don't be afraid to try anything on the table nor to make yourself at home. Ah, and...I'm glad that there are others aside from me who are fond of Miss Briar's presence, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance...!"

There were several different delicacies and tonics set along the table--confectionaries quite foreign to those outside of the forest such as the plush doll themselves. Regardless, they could deduce some small details regarding the delicacies at hand.

Placed on the table were the following:

In terms of different tea sets:
  • A light pink teapot - The light pink teapot donned iconography similar to the red flower that Zahrah had received.
  • A transparent teapot - The transparent teapot appeared to contain a dark blue liquid, pale green at the bottom with pink flowers atop.
  • A white teapot - The white teapot was quite minimalist in appearance and color, though its indented pattern and gold accents would make the most out of its simplicity.
Concoctions:
  • A pitcher containing a light blue liquid - Opague in appearance.
  • A pitcher containing a glowing, golden liquid - Slightly translucent.
  • A white elixir - A white elixir placed within a rather elegant looking container.
In terms of confectionaries:
  • Small pink buns - They seem to have something inside of them. It seemed that there were several more boxes for these buns. Zahrah would be able to notice that Tiefy seemed to be eyeing these buns very, very closely.
  • Pale white cubes - A smooth white exterior with a blue indent at the very top.
  • Blue Cookies - The cookies seem to have a slight shine of a crystalline powder atop.

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo
Mentions: Tiefy / Miss Red Etymarchen Etymarchen

As per usual, people spoke in riddles when it came to numbers and Zahrah's cotton-threaded brain wasn't one to solve such riddles! “Then it is a most evil number indeed!” Was their conclusion, for now.

After all, they had more urgent business! They'd reply Tiefy's affectionate nuzzle with a head-pet. “Oh, I'm glad you've been doing good~ I've been doing great! There's been a lot of adventures I'd love to share with you! I bought property, I've been on an airship, I converted some bandits, I studied the law, I found a brewer and I met a saddening snake!” They explained all their latest adventures flawlessly. “Although I missed you, so I'm glad I was able to come back to visit!”

That's when their attention got turned to miss Red. “Likewise, miss Prima! I'm so glad there are others that can look through Tiefy's appearance and titles~ It makes me feel a tad bit better at having been away for so long!” They replied cheerfully. However, they did have to be the bringer of sad news. “Ah, I'm afraid I won't be able to help myself to anything. See, it's a secret, but I'm totally made out of 100% organically harvested cotton on the insides~ If I try eating anything I'll just make my cottony insides dirty until I cut it out and I don't really taste much anyway~” Indeed, such was the sad truth of being a Plush Golem / Living Doll. “Yet, I must say, I do adore the sight of such a formidable and gorgeous looking tea party and I'll be sure to at least try to smell everything!”

That's when they suddenly recalled something. “Ah, miss Prima, how have things been with the wolfies? I think they also tried to play rough with you back then~ Did they calm down yet, or are they still causing trouble? I don't really get your numbering issue with all the Ones and Seconds and all, but the Haltrials told me there's still trouble brewing~ That doesn't seem good for happiness!”

And thus, Tiefy was pat on the head!!

Despite the greenness of her skin, she appeared super duper happy and super duper affectionate thereafter! Combined with the soft plushiness of Zahrah's plushy body, it was super effective!! Though her eyes were covered by vines and the messy nature of her long, teal hair the excited taps of her hands and legs were surely enough for Zahrah to realize just how happy the grotesque girl was as she would listen carefully to each part of her story.

And so, she would grunt out several questions:

“Whusssaahhn…eehhhrrrhiiiippp?? Why tagghh tu breeeweer?? Ban…dit…convert…?” She tilted her head.

Acknowledging the many questions and concerns at hand from the plush doll, Prima would take a short sip of a burgundy liquid before responding, clasping her hands together in apology. Despite holding up a polite smile, she appeared rather confused.

“Um…to be honest, I’m…not really familiar with this number talk. Lady Edel from the Redhowl’s temple may be able to guide you through mathematical notation if that would still be your concern. She knows quite a lot, so she might know…

But…to answer your question, the wolves would still be active within the forest,”
she responded, sighing. “…Still…my patron has been guiding me through the forest in such troublesome moments. Their hunting spree would still be ongoing, yes, but despite the trouble that others have experienced, it is of little concern to me. Plus…I have greater concerns to worry for beyond the wolves.

Ah, and you need not worry so much that you’re unable to feast…! If it’s of much concern, I don’t believe anybody at this tea party would mind if you would take them to offer as gifts to other people…maybe your friends from your adventures, or any others in the village should you decide to befriend them. Are you still in contact with Miss Lacie? I’m sure those rabbits of hers might appreciate them greatly…!”

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

They'd happily accept their deadish friend's affections and return them in kind. In fact, the headpets would intensify, as Zahrah was rather proud of their greenly friend. “Oh my, your talking has improved! To ask such complex questions~” They complimented her. “An airship is a ship that flies, rather than sails! I used it to join the Mile High Club! It was great, until some pirates took over and crashed the ship, but I survived! Also, also, an airship is like, totally magic, not to be confused with an airplane, which I don't think exists here!” They elaborated.

“We needed that brewer to study happiness induced by alcohol! He was taken by some bandits that I couldn't convert, but I did manage to convince the local hunters to back us up, and there was this dude called Enpeacea, a really odd fellow.” They nodded to themselves. “Yet I did manage to convert some bandits in Kuridan! They promised to no longer do bandit stuff and crimes and I told them how to so sewing! I'm fairly okay at seaming! I think they started a sewing circle after, it was great!”

They tilded their head at miss Red. “I don't think I know this Edel, or saw the temple~ However, I've gotten horrible at numbers ever since I lost my databanks! It feels like I have to actually think about them now, it's not good at all! That said, I'm mostly just curious what's up with all the One's and Two's and I wonder if there's a Three. Oh, wait, was was One and Seconds? I forgot!” They realised they might've wanted to commit more of that to their cottony brain, but alas. “Either way, this place is totally confusing!”

They were surprises, however, by what miss Red said next. “Greater trouble than those wolfies? Oh my~ With how rough they play, I for sure thought they'd be one of the biggest problems here~ So what's of greater concern than those wolfies? Is it another one? Or is it the two and/or second?”

At miss Red's sugestion they firmly shook their head. “No, no, I'm afraid that won't do! See, look at this setting. Everything placed down so neatly and perfectly, so scenre and majestically, like a fairy tail and everything! The greatest possible happiness could only stem from being invited to take something out of this scene directly, not from being given it through another's hands. As such, if I pass it on, it simply wouldn't do well enough! Besides, they wouldn't be around to enjoy having it with such wonderful friends as you and miss Tiefy, right? That'd also be horrible! No, no! I think it'd be better to invite more people to the tea party, rather than bringing it to them!”

“Oh...uh...no, um…you see,” Awkwardly, Prima made a small glance around. “It’s…not these numbers you keep bringing up,” she stated, clear as her voice could muster, perhaps slightly overwhelmed by the plush's excessive input. “You see…my grandmother is sickly, so I’ve been making trips back into the forest to collect the herbs necessary to help her. The presence of any monsters in these woods is practically arbitrary in comparison. Again, I'm already being protected, so those wolves are of little worry to us." She cleared her throat. "...But...well, I would be more than delighted to have more guests be able to join Miss Briar and I for our tea parties."

Her confession would come alongside a gentle, if slightly tense smile.

"It's...admittedly lonely not only for me, but also for her. I wish I could bring her to the village myself, but they don't take well to monsters...and Miss Briar herself had long been unwelcome even far before I'd known her."

As the young lady would elaborate on her qualms, Tiefschlaf would slowly approach her other friend, gently patting her on the head just as Zahrah had been doing for her, grunting out words that neither of the parties could understand so easily, attempting to comfort the girl.

Regardless of the grotesqueness of the Tiefschlaf's hands, the tension that seemed to strain Prima seemed to, if temporarily, begin to dissipate as she would gently grasp at the bony hands of the rotting girl, placing it close.

"...Frankly, I'm already very happy that she has other friends such as you that would even visit. And to hear all these tales from outside of the forest...I cannot help but feel more...curious. Intrigued, even. I'd never heard of airplanes before. And...reforming criminals and teaching them to sew sounds almost like something out of a children's story...!"

Gently, her fingers nudged at her hood, as she took a deep breath, clearing her throat as she would begin to elaborate for herself.

"Erm...to be frank...I'd...also just like to be able to meet more people. From outside of the forest, I mean. I've...never really left the parameters of this forest, you see. All I've really heard has been tales from Cairn...the ever-so-often adventurers that never return...and now you. If you truly do intend to bring others into the forest, I'd be more than happy to greet them...And...erm...I'm sure Miss Briar would also be fond of their presence as well...! Tea parties are always nicer with more people, after all...! Ah, and...we meet about weekly on these days, so...if you're fond of joining or find yourself able to join for another session of tea...we'd be more than happy to accommodate...and...and...um....!"

With the grandness of her explanation, she would eventually need to take a deep breath.

"Ahem...it would be very nice if you could indeed bring people over to our little tea event...maybe people who do indeed have the stomach to eat, as well...That would be all."

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

They nodded at miss Red's explanation. Even though it didn't really get through to them. “Sick grand mothers aren't good.” The knew that much. It was bad for happiness. “Oh, you have protection as well? I always learned it's safer to use protection. The Haltrials are my protection!” They proudly complained. Their lovely flowery friends had guided them here safely, after all.

As for Tiefy, they nodded. “It's a shame we can't help her get rid of all those nasty titles and all. I bet that's why other people don't realise how awesome she is!” Indeed,l prejudice was the bane of a large amount of happiness.

They were a bit surprised when Prima mentioned wanting to meet more people. “Oh, I guess I can see if I can bring some folk along next time~” They stated, although there was one thing they didn't understand. “Although I don't get what's so great about eating and drinking... but I'll figure that out one day!” They said.

The 'that would be all' statement, however, suggested that this particular tea party was over. They went in for another hug with Tiefy. “I'll be back soon~” They said, as they held her for a bit. “And I'll try to bring more friends next time! But if you want, we cant totally keep writing each-other in the meantime! Your last letter was wonderful and lovely!” They stated, as they broke the hug to leave again, setting out for their next adventure after this short break with one of their loveliest friends. Oh, and the girl in red, that one had also been there. Either way and anyhow, they were bound to leave for their next adventure.

As with the mention of the haltrials, spores would burst from their stamens as a great portion of them would begin to sink into the ground, shy of the compliments presented by the plush doll. Not that it was difficult to tell.

Prima would inevitably muster a simple smile in response to Zahrah's declaration, a soft chuckle as she would watch the plush doll leave.

"...I'm happy. I'm...very happy. Maybe I'll find a way to help you eat some day..."

And with such a kind declaration, Tiefy would hug Zahrah back, perhaps for longer than expected, as she and Prima would wave Zahrah off.

"...Please. Be sure to come back some time. Until then...Miss Briar will be writing letters back to you."

With the plush doll's leaving, Zahrah would be led back out of the forest with the assistance of the haltrials, bringing Zahrah back to the safety of the outside of the forest.

But maybe for Zahrah, such a forest was not so monstrous -- they, after all, had an experience of solace in a monstrous forest.

Their frolick as they would leave the forest would be notably less thorny than it had been before.

In Closing

Very little would come to happen as a result of Zahrah's peaceful entrance and exit of the forest, though Zahrah's kindness to the few within the Briar Thorn forest would be remembered to its inhabitants. The haltrials, Prima, and Briar Tiefschlaff would rightfully become more fond of Zahrah in response to their visit, and perhaps, much to the unawareness of the plush doll, other residents within the forest would, too, become fond of them.

Narrator Recommendations:

For Zahrah:
  • FIRST RECOMMENDATION: [Loved by Outcasts] - For one reason or another, this character is able to exhibit a certain charm that is able to invite a sense of protectiveness or hope from those who may be outcast by others. Though this may deter some from wishing to interact with them as a result of prejudice or hatred towards this very same person as a matter of association, they may also motivate those who are either outcast or similarly desire to help those outcasted into a sense of friendliness as a result of their nature.
  • SECOND RECOMMENDATION: New Asset: [Kindness of the Thorn Forest] - The forest has come to become more appreciative of Zahrah themselves. As a result of their visit, Zahrah would leave the forests with a blessing in hopes of their continued return. In a moment approaching death within natural grassy or forested terrain, Zahrah may find themselves saved by certain familiar black thorned vines of the Briar Thorn Forest.

ISEKAI HELL GRADE

Rewards

Ety- 24 points

Zarah - 17 Points

Acquired Optional title - [Loved by Outcasts] - For one reason or another, this character is able to exhibit a certain charm that is able to invite a sense of protectiveness or hope from those who may be outcast by others. Though this may deter some from wishing to interact with them as a result of prejudice or hatred towards this very same person as a matter of association, they may also motivate those who are either outcast or similarly desire to help those outcasted into a sense of friendliness as a result of their nature.

Acquired Assest [Kindness of the Thorn Forest] - The forest has come to become more appreciative of Zahrah themselves. As a result of their visit, Zahrah would leave the forests with a blessing in hopes of their continued return. In a moment approaching death within natural grassy or forested terrain, Zahrah may find themselves saved by certain familiar black thorned vines of the Briar Thorn Forest. (1 time use once its used you cannot do it again up to narrators discretion on if it can be used.)

Mentions: Etymarchen Etymarchen Elvario Elvario

Users who are viewing this thread

Back