• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Stonewall Town] (Caelia Barony) – Barony Reforged

Forge in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Forge.
Time: 11:00 Weather: Clear skies.
diego-herrera-sosa-previo-17-final.jpg
Mentions: Ko Orikanyo Orikanyo | Ryan Valkan Valkan | Amanda Uasal Uasal | Aria RavenSong RavenSong

Gobán
Hpu0Btm.png

As much Gobán could appreciate some masterful crafting, like Amanda's hammer, he didn't particularly enjoy people dilly-dallying in his forge. Especially not when he was testing his potential son-in-law. His mouth didn't speak, but his eyes certainly did. They were telling Amanda 'you've had your praise, now please get out' with a 'please' that was as much a command as a question. Even the Marshall wouldn't be spared from having that same gaze set upon her.

His gaze was far more approving of Ryan, as he saw how much the young man had grown. Not only as a blacksmith, but as a person. In fact, his growth as a blacksmith might not even be that great, as Ryan had already been a great one upon their first meeting. No, his real growth was as a person. Ryan's clear and direct understanding of what was requested of him got an approving nod. His willingness to get over his shyness and tell even the Advisor and Marshall to stay out of his business got an approving nod with an approving “hm” on top of it.

Needlessly to say, Ryan's work itself was worth Gobán's approval as well. However, when the final product was presented, it wasn't for Gobán to decide if these swords were suitable. Only the customer himself could make that call. Thus, as Ryan explained his craft, Gobáns eyes would fall upon the canine man. The latter seemed eager to test out the sword and even more eager to compliment them. Good. The next events surprised even Gobán. To name a sword was not exactly common, but to ask the blacksmith that made it to name them was more rare. Strangely enough, despite having done nothing to make them, even Gobán himself felt a bit proud. Was this what it felt like to know his forge and daughter were going to be in good hands? It felt nice. It's why yet another “Well done.” would escape his lips today. In fact, he even added three whole more words. “She's with Gwenith.” This was probably one of his most talkative days in history.

Stonewall
Country of Ryke, Sadek County, Caelia Barony, Capital Town: Stonewall – Central Plaza
UYgigdt.png

4oPdwf3.jpg

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily
Mentions: Glacier Voider Voider

Hah! So what if Glacier was a bit hefty! A true warrior like Ethel could easily lift him. For an entire inch or so off of the ground. For the full duration of almost two entire seconds. Then he got too slippery for her to hold-on too and landed on his paws again. His refusal of being her cool-aid was disappointing, but she respected his desire not to melt. After all, his' wouldn't be the first heart she'd melt with her awesome charm and charisma.

When he asked if she was alright, she saluted. “I areth most excellent thanks to thee aid of cooling me and mine! Mine captain hath tasketh me and mine with an most gruelling training! He hath foreseeth that I shalt work through heath and despair in order to make me and mine a warrior most trueth!” Even so, her initial enthusiasm died down a bit. “Yet mineth capabilities areth halted, as if thee gods wouldst not granteh me and mine moreth power.” She'd gotten into a road-block in her training. One that was worse than just some overheating.

Although the ice fox was a random stranger and pretty much a mystery from its very existence, she felt a connection to him. Perhaps due to him being so cool and refreshing. Either that or she was suffering heatstroke and not thinking straight. Some would argue she never thought straight to begin with. Either way, she looked at him. “Wouldst thou know of such challenges to thee and thine?”

Mentions: Teuihua/Zeouli TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

A bit further away, Amika was blasted by questions. Luckily enough, she seemed to be enjoying playing the tour guide. She'd happily answer almost all of Zeouli's questions. She even had some questions of her own. Like... “Isn't it pretty annoying to be made for a certain purpose? Doesn't she want to chose her own path in life?”

“Saffron gave you sweets?” She asked, a bit surprised. “I guess she must like you~” She teased the construct. The blossoming romance between a Fae and a Construct would make for an amazing story.

“An inn is a place where people stay when they don't have their own house. Some stay there when they're travelling from place to place, some stay there due to not being able to afford their own house, some stay there due to needing a place to stay whilst they are finding a house. Sometimes lovers even sneak out to stay for a night when their love is meant to be a secret~” She spoke the latter with a wink, as if she was letting them in on a big secret. “Either way, an inn is a place where we offer shelter and two meals a day to those who need it, so long as they can pay up~”

That brought her to the next part. “The tavern is the part of the inn where people come to eat or drink. Although with chef Todo working there now, it's more of a full-on restaurant, like those luxury places in rich and fancy areas! It's normally pretty busy in the evening and also pretty fun! I'm not sure if you'd fit in, size-wise, but you should try sometime!” She offered, figuring they'd fit her inside somehow with some creative turning and twisting through the door. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps. Hopefully...

The next question surprised her more. “You don't know what a keep is?” She thought those were like, really, really old. “It's a type of castle. Either military folk or nobles live in those, with their family sometimes. It's used to help defend the lands because it has really sturdy walls and a tower and the likes.” That was the best way she could describe it.

She gave an awkward chuckle at the question of economic trouble. “Ehm... yes, but it's all fixed now.” She wasn't eager to talk about count Light's legacy.

It's why she was eager to skip to the next topic. “Well, technically, the king is king of everything, but he can't possibly be everywhere at the same time. That's why the land is split up, so that there's always someone leading somewhere. The towns have their mayors, the baronies their barons, the counties their counts, the dukedoms their dukes... I guess it's just easier to let them do what they want so long as none of them make the person above them angry and live up to expectations?” She wasn't a political expert at all, so that was her best guess.

“Ah, right, over here.” She'd state, as they passed the tavern. She opened up a side door and soon rolled out three barrels of ale. “These need to be delivered to Retili's men.” She stated, once again being happy she had folk at the ready for heavy-lifting.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Gunhild Femboy Femboy | Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

It seemed like Regula had gotten herself a great deal. Unlimited access to a size-able tail in exchange for working on a project she was excited to try out. Talk about a win-win! She nodded. “Well then, let's go to my forge. I'm eager to start using it for a project like this~”

As they were moving in the direction of the keep, the conversation continued. A whole lot of it was a baffling misunderstanding about her [Pocket Dimension] magic. “It's a type of magic...” She tried to explain, but gave up before she tried further. The task seemed doomed to fail before she'd even properly started it. Showing Gunhild later would be better.

When Gunhild started talking about Ringo's tails (over and over), it was tough for Regula to keep playing it cool. Of course she wanted to get hands-on with those! Who wouldn't? Well, spoilsports like Aria and Retili probably wouldn't, but that was besides the point. She took a deep breath, realising they were in the town square of all things. If she wanted to save face, she'd need a good reply. “...”

Great. Being stuck for words wasn't exactly a textbook definition of a good reply. She sighed, as she flew up to be face-to-face with Gunhild for a moment. That'd at least allow her to speak softly. “Whilst I understand your reasoning, and I'm glad to find someone else that appreciates such things, I'm afraid things aren't as simple as that. At least not for me.” That was the best way she could put it, even though she doubted Gunhild would understand. At least she tried.

She'd land again, besides Ringo, short after. When Gunhild actually went for the question, just like that, she felt an odd feeling in her stomach. Was this... jealousy? Lust? Anger? Confusion? Envy? She wasn't entirely sure. She just... didn't like it. She looked at Ringo, curious, perhaps a bit worried, about what the reply might be. Oddly enough, however, she felt relief wash over her when Ringo rejected the request. Had she become that selfish in her desires? Unwilling to want for others what she already wanted? Or was she making this stuff a much bigger deal than she should? She wasn't sure, but she did know she was glad with this outcome, even if she felt bad about being glad about it. How confusing.

That left Gunhild's other question. What she could do to help. “Well, normally I always ask those I forge for if they'd be willing to come to my aid, should the barony ever be in need. One can never have too many friends and allies, right?” She replied, wondering if this woman was a strong as she was large. One thing confused her, however... “Pets in the paying..?”

As for Ringo, she could feel her heartbeat increase at the reply. Ringo liked her too? Ah, but of course, just in a 'like' way. Not in a 'please pet my tails' type of way. Of course not. Just a 'happy to be friends' deal. That made sense. Nothing wrong with that. {“I'm glad to hear that~”} She replied with a smile. {“A new tradition of apple pie... How about we celebrate your arrival in the barony and the placement of your shrine with apple pie each year, in that case? That sounds like it could make for a great tradition, right?”} She figured, as this was a noteworthy enough event. Perhaps it could grow even bigger. Caelia's Apple Pie day? She wondered if that could turn the barony a profit and boost her reputation while at it.

She listened to some of the rest of Ringo's words to Gunhild, which made her feel yet another feeling. Conflicted? How odd. What was she even feeling conflicted about? She sighed. This was weird. {“Do you want to come see me smith something? I'm not sure if you ever had the chance to see a smith at work before, but I personally love the work. It's why I keep doing it besides being a baroness now, as a way to enjoy myself rather than as a way to make a living. That said, I got the forge in the keep renovated as well, so I've finally got a place all to myself~”}

On the topic of that place, they were right there. She opened a side-door into the keep.

Regula's Forge
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall, Keep, Regula's Forge.
rEOF3Sl.jpg

{“Here we are! My very own, private forge! I've been working on a few simple projects to stay in shape, but this tail-armour is going to be one of the most interesting ones I've had ever since I made my own enchanted weaponry~”} She spoke, as she showed the two her workplace, eager to start getting into it.

Glacier

Glacier.gif

Interactions: Ethel ( Elvario Elvario )
"Common" "<Beastial>" "%Analog%"

Glacier patiently listened to Ethel's plight, nodding in agreement as he sympathized with her statement. "Training in high temperatures... that must indeed be grueling." Glacier always avoided the heat as much as possible, as he tended to become more... aggressive when subjected to it for too long, especially if combined with any stresses.

Glacier titled his head at the mention of Ethel's capabilities being halted, curious as to how that was so. Though upon her following question, any movement from him froze, as Glacier realized that he was indeed facing a similar challenge. "I am, actually... yes. My efforts to harness my nature... are facing an obstacle. I know that I can make a breakthrough... and that I am so very close to doing so... yet if feels so far at once." He said, the words feeling as if they were straight from the heart... or magical core, in this case.

"Please elaborate on your challenge... if you do not mind satisfying my curiosity." Glacier requested, wanting to know further about her version of such obstacles in training, and to avoid the inconsideration of only speaking on his own struggles.

Gunhild

20230927_184330.jpg
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme

Mentions: Elvario Elvario StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Gunhild listened to Ringo's answers as the big lizard considered that she was perhaps a little too much Gunhild for the purple floof to handle for the moment, simply nodding at her gleeful invitation to visit as Regula had spoken about agreeing about the tails and her situation. Gunhild didn't understand what kind of scenario would mean that Regula wouldn't want to touch Ringo's tails since it didn't seem like the two disliked eachother or anything so perhaps Regula was allergic to good things or something.
"Gunhild is sad for smolems" Gunhild mumbled quietly and indirectly without explanation, considering the plausible reasons why Regula couldn't touch the floof. Gunhild wasn't able to either much to her own disappointment, but she would most likely try to ask again later where she may hopefully have gotten closer to the grapefloof by that time.

Over Regula's confusion of pets being involved as payments, Gunhild tilted her head in curiosity at what was so hard to understand before explaining.
"{Gunhild does not mind being pet, is like be pamperieded. Like head touchies or tail touchies. Gunhild think it very nice, Gunhild not mind. If peopleses nice, Gunhild does not mind let peopleses pet the Gunhild, like yous and sweetsie floofajuice. Gunhild think it very nice feel and also, very respectybleful thing to allow vun... vunraballty- vunribbleties some of the timeses}" Gunhild explained with no concern that she was speaking of it within Sylvan so that the little floofington could be aware of it like it was nothing.

-

Further on within the private forge, Gunhild was making sure not to accidentally bump or hit anything out of spacial awareness that a Gunhild may have not been the thing in mind when considering the space around. Patiently taking seat on the floor, she stared around the room blankly before at Ringo's tails wondering what deity was in the decision of deciding which individuals were to be blessed with such beauty, purity and floofiness. Although her list of floofs was only three floofs long, it was hard to contest whether Ringo or Shao was indeed more majestic. The red applefloof was very prettyful for a manfloof and was nice enough to both let Gunhild touch his floof and also get pet by him. However, the grapefloof that was present was a very prettyful and happyful little lady floof who had invited Gunhild to her magic house. The applefloof had also convinced her to be nice about a butt of a person and follow him in return for a potential cuddle but Gunhild never got it, so perhaps Ringo was the superior magic floof.

"{Gunhild wonder how many magic floofs world has. Sweets smol grapefloof must be bestest one to Gunhild, yes?..}" she murmured quietly to herself in thought as she took notice of Regula ready to start on said tail armour.
"How does smolems ladygirl make tails armour? Measureyments will not hurt Gunhild tail, yes?" Gunhild asked, concerned about if any of the process would hurt.
"{Smithsmithying will not hurt leetle magic grapefloof yes? Very sharp roomplace of sharpies and metalsies, and fires? Room safe, yes? Yes?}" she asked in concern of the safety of Ringo as she glanced a soft look at Ringo before a blank, dead stare in Regula's direction that the smol smith lady had all of her priorities straight. Fire and sharp things and floofiness was a horrible match, one which the big lizard would not allow to ever happen in a bad instance.

~Amanda Steelhaven~

1699231876493.jpeg
High-Human, Renowned Craftswoman of Sadek County, Business Expert, Warfare Expert, Agriculture Expert, Architecture Expert, Engineering Expert, Law Expert, Investigation Expert, Mining Expert, Expert Tinkerer, Expert Artificer, Expert Enchanter, Advisor of Caelia, Ambitious, Strategist, Girl on Fire, Flatterer, Celestine Academy Alumni

"Don't worry Ryan, we won't disturb you. we'll be stepping out for a moment."

With the hammer fully charged and brimming with power, Amanda tightened her grip on it, and a distinct, hollow "ding" resonated through the forge. It was as if the world around them was distorting, bending and warping in a surreal display. To those who were watching, it must have appeared as though Amanda and Aria were being swallowed by some otherworldly force, a mesmerizing and mysterious spectacle.

In the blink of an eye, the two women were gone from the forge, their surroundings shifting abruptly. The world around them transformed into a vast and empty pocket dimension, a space intended for the storage of the stone and ore the enchanted hammer would harvest. But for now, it served as a private sanctuary, where Amanda and Aria could interact without any prying eyes to disturb their moment. Though due to Amanda's quick and low-effort casting, neither could wander further than ten feet in any direction. Not that they needed to.

With a sweet smile, Amanda deftly slotted the hammer onto her belt and, without hesitation, pulled Aria into a warm and affectionate embrace. She hugged her tightly, reveling in the intimate connection they now shared in this secluded pocket dimension. It was just the two of them, free from the outside world, and Amanda couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting to express her love and affection for Aria.

Laying her chin on Aria's shoulder Amanda spoke aloud "I'm glad to see you're back safe and sound."

Releasing Aria from her clutches, Amanda took a few steps back before crossing her arms and pouting "That being said, I do have to scold you! What's this nonsense about aspiring to someday be as skilled as I? You are plenty skilled in the martial arts yourself! I've seen you training many a morning. Your moves are astonishingly beauti... ahem, dazzling. Besides all the soldiers look up to you and respect you! I'm a jack of all trades master of none. You're far more worthy of praise than I!"

Dodging Aria's eyes with her own Amanda quietly added to the end "Besides, you're my hero. Without you at Sootspire I... Look! You're amazing okay! And that's final!"

Actions-
1. Cruthu - Pocket Dimension E, Selective E, AOE E

Cruthu Cooldowns-
E - 1 Turn Remains

RavenSong RavenSong

Teuihua & Zeouli

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34-1-2.png
Interactions: Elvario Elvario
Since the question wasn’t directed at Teuihua he’d turn to Zeouli and translate what Amika had just asked. Personally Teuihua didn’t have any issues with it since it made him happy to know that he had a purpose in which he could help others. Granted his situation was a bit different in that he had been somewhat liberated from his post with his last civilization not really being in working order besides remnants of it here and there, he did wonder how many survivors there were but could only assume it would mostly be constructs or perhaps incredibly old fae or others who were put into a stasis somehow.

Zeouli tilted her head when she understood the question to which she was being asked.

“+ I have not even considered the possibility of choosing my own ‘path’ from the day I started, I was told what I shall do, if nothing else I believe what I am capable of is valuable, and contribute toward the respect and adoration which Qeotl deserves, for a goddess fundamental to sustaining the lives of the creators must be grand.+”

Teuihua translated this response to Amika.

Teuhua was..somewhat surprised to hear this, he hadn’t really considered that other than Saffron seemed nice and interested in what he was like.

“Do you really believe that could be true?” The large construct asked Amika.

“Saffron was kind to me and I enjoyed helping her assess the quality of the sweets, is there anything else you could tell me about her, I might like to one day reciprocate her kindness in some gesture.”

There was some more translation ping pong between the constructs which took place as Amika answered more questions.

At the inn's explanation Zeouli seemed to nod when Teuihua translated.

“+I see, I will admit I have not witnessed first hand many organics’ love rituals, but I am familiar with inn like places from my time in concept. Offering two meals speaks of the prosperity of the time. I appreciate understanding the difference, it sounds like an Inn is larger scale in concept. Thank you.+”

Teuihua translated to Amika.

“+A restaurant? Based on that cornbread, I imagine that would be nice. There are many foods which I have not tasted nor have i given up as offerings. Those fortunate enough to have others cook for them who were not family or friends were much more scarce than what this time suggests if many can afford to eat there.+”

Teuihua translated this as well.

After some more conferring with Zeouli on the next response about the keep, Teuihua responded to Amika once more.

“Zeouli knew conceptually what you are describing but had not heard the term ‘keep’ before, I myself had not learned what that was until fairly recently in my existence, she says thank you for the updated vocabulary.”

With Amika not getting into the economic details more specifically Teuihua could tell that Zeouli wasn’t completely satisfied with that since it didn’t really answer the root of what had transpired which was so bad. It looked like after some more dialogue between the two constructs, Teuihua gave Amika a nod. It didn’t look like Zeouli was going to push the issue at the very least.

It took Teuihua a time longer to translate the progression of leadership and how land was divided up, he tried to give some additional details to Zeouli about his understood differences between some of the types of nobles.

“Zeouli understands the sentiment you are trying to convey and thanks you again for the information. There are differences and similarities between what she is familiar with.”

Then they’d get to the actionable part of their mission.

Teuihua knew better than to have Zeouli come all the way there under the belief that she'd be helping and then not let her, even if he could probably handle all three himself with his superstrength, instead Teuihua grabbed two of them and situated them securely in his arm.

Zeouli picked one of the barrels up with effort, obviously not as strong as Teuihua, nor was she as large. If need be she could roll it too.

The two Looked ready for what was next which was presumably transporting them back to the men, perhaps they’d get to say hello to Todo first as was suggested as a possibility, if not soon, then later.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.png
    922.9 KB · Views: 0
DALLE_2023-11-03_20.29.03_-_Create_an_anime-style_image_of_a_28-year-old_woman_with_long_purpl...png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy
Image courtesy of Moonberry Moonberry
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantecuhtlian+

As Regula talked of an anniversary celebration for Ringo and the Shrine every year, she smiled and her tails seemed to flow toward Regula. "{That sounds wonderful! I'm not sure how to make Apple pie, but I can learn! Actually... I don't know how to make anything... well, except charms... Perhaps learning to cook could be useful.}" As she pondered this, Regula offered to allow her to see the forge and watch Regula work. "{Oh, yes! that sounds wonderful, perhaps I can learn something!}" Regula seemed so excited and confident about said forge and Ringo was curious to see a building Regula was proud of.

Ringo smiled as her ears twitched and she listened to Regula and Gunhilde's conversation. She wasn't trying to eavesdrop, it just kinda turned out that way. She edged closer to hear better. She listened to Gunhilde talk a lot about petting. Petting what? Wait... was she Sweetsie Floofajuice? She still hadn't gotten the hang of Gunhilde's style of talking yet, but she didn't mind. But it sounded a lot like she wanted to pet Ringo. Was this a usual response from other people? She brushed the thought aside and continued following to the forge.

Once there she hurried ahead, glancing at everything and moving from place to place. "{There is so much stuff in here! It's like the priests closet after a holiday!}" She turned and smiled at Regula before running off somewhere else nearby. At the sound of Gunhilde questioning her, she came back. {"How many like me there are? I-I'm not really sure, I can't discover that information easy.}" At the next question she turned to Regula worried. "{I-It safe for me here, right? I don't want anything to happen...}"

Stonewall
Country of Ryke, Sadek County, Caelia Barony, Capital Town: Stonewall – Central Plaza
Time: 11:10 Weather: Clear skies.
UYgigdt.png

4oPdwf3.jpg

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily

She no longer cared what Glacier was exactly, as the most important thing was that he understood! Fighting the literal heat of battle, her own rising body temperature due to the amount of armour she was wearing while exercising, was the true challenge. “Thou areth correct! Mine armour hath maketh me and mine heathed beyond thy imagination! It hath truely been gruelling!”

Not only did he understand, he was also a soul-mate. Struggling through similar issues. Ah, but not the same. No! They were quite opposite. “It is mineth challenge to overcometh mine nature! I hath been a paragon of defence to thee and thine! Yet I hath been toldeth thatst I shouldst focuseth mine efforts into offensive manouveres!” She nodded to herself. “Mine captain hath spoken to me and mine that I shalt not be useful if I shan't be capable of fighting aggressiveley rather thanst defending me and mine aloneth.”

It was truly a bafflingly difficult task she'd been put up with. “Ah, perhaps, if thee merely wished thy nature to arise, thou shouldst challenge it! I hath heareth that thee nature of thy beings areth hidden within thee, to be drowneth out by need and yelling! Thou must faceth thy worset nightmares and onceth thou hath conquered thee through they forceth of will and thy shouting, thou shaltst findeth thy own nature shalt aid thee!” She was pretty convinced that that's how such things worked.

Sadly enough, it wouldn't work in her own case. “Yet mineth nature areth insufficient, thus I shalt need to expand or improveth upon it, yet I hath been unableth to do thath. Yet I hath neigh a clue how I shalt do such.” It was rather discouraging to the knight.

She could go for a drink herself, with all the talking she'd been doing. To the point that she couldn't mind noticing one particular thing. “I'm surprised you're so interested in our life and culture.”

Then again, she did feel a bit sad for Zeouli. She'd turn to Teuihua. “Isn't it bad that she worships a deity that nobody else worships? I don't think that goddess is even around in this age...” She spoke, knowing she didn't need to whisper due to the language barrier, but still speaking up more softly.

As for Saffron, she giggled. “Maaaaybe~” She teased the construct with a wink. Her maidenly heart beat faster when the construct spoke of romance. This pairing could be even more interesting than Ryan and Aileen! “Well, she's Fae, so she's a fair bit older than she looks. Although she's only worked in the store for a few years now. She's really serious when working, but a lot of fun during her free time. She's always curious about things when she's not working and she knows a fair few things about trading and stuff... Eh... Her mother is a strong warrior... her grandmother is Sootspire's Elder... Sherwood's her brother... ehh....” She suddenly realised something. Her knowledge about the Fae girl was dazzlingly lacking. “I... I don't think I know much else...” It was a shocking revelation. “Don't worry, I'll try to figure out how we can learn the perfect gift to her for a first date! It'll be amazing!” She'd help this construct in his conquest for the Elven maiden's heart!

She blushed a bit when Zeouli mentioned 'love rituals' even though she was the one who brought it up first, then nodded at the luxury of two meals a day. “I'm sure we can make you something else to try later~” She promised on the topic of trying out new food. As they expected, transporting the kegs back to the men was up next, with the group heading back the same way as form where they came. It gave Amika the chance to get in another question of her own. “By the way, are the two of you ever feeling things like... you know, hot, cold, tired, hurt? All those things?” She wondered if their metal bodies were capable of such things.

Regula's Forge
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall, Keep, Regula's Forge.
Time: 11:10 Weather: Clear skies.
rEOF3Sl.jpg

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Femboy Femboy

Having the Gunhild's sympathy felt odd. “I'll figure something out... sooner or later...” She mumbled back, not wanting to get down in the dumps about such odd issues. That said, if everyone were as open as Gunhild, life would be a lot more different. When she replied to the second part, she was speaking to herself perhaps even more so than to Gunhild. She needed to give herself the reminder. {“It might be nice, but it can also be seen as something rather intimate and not everyone would consider getting intimate so easily as a good thing. Some might even judge others for it and well, some people can't risk being judged for it as much as others.”} That was the most careful way she could phrase the reply in these particular conditions. Truth be told, she doubted Gunhild would understand, but it helped her clear up her own mixed feelings.

The next question got her to gently laugh. {“No, the measurements won't hurt. It'll probably be a lot like petting.”} Mostly because she still wasn't sure how much she'd be able to keep her hands professional, even if her mind might try to force them to be so. As for keeping Ringo safe, she looked around... Regula herself had been around forges for a long time, so she was used to all the risks, but Gunhild sort-off had a point, maybe?

She turned to Ringo, who actually did ask if it was safe here. How adorable... wait, focus. {“Yes, it should be. Just don't go near the fire and don't touch anything sharp.”} Come to think of it, there was a lot of sharp stuff here. {“Perhaps just sit here for now...”} She'd show Ringo one of the corners of the building that didn't have weaponry and works in progress within it, which was also away from the fire. She wished she'd cleaned up the place and put down a nice chair or rug or something, but alas.

{“As for making apple pie, we can ask how to make it later. Or how to cook in general. Chef Todo himself might have time, or otherwise perhaps Inora might...”} She wondered if they'd make the time for such a thing. She also wondered about another, earlier comment. {“The priests closet after a holiday...? What did they do to have their rooms look like a forge after a holiday?”} That one was really confusing her.

As she was waiting for an answer, it was time to get to work. She figured she'd stick with Sylvan, their shared language, as to not leave Ringo out. {“Right, I'll need to have some idea of how muscular your tail is, so that I don't make something that's too heavy or unwieldy.”} She walked up to stand behind Gunhild. Considering she'd never done a thing like this before, they'd have to get a bit creative.

{“Can you lift it?”} She'd ask, waiting for Gunhild to lift her tail so that she could get a good look at it. {“Hmm...”} She mumbled, as she observed it from below whilst her [Tail Freak] vibes started to rapidly increase. If Gunhild was having second-guesses about the risk of getting [Thoroughly Petted], now was the time to withdraw.

[Tail Freak] - Character displays an unnatural attraction to tails. Creatures with tails will be intuitively concerned within character's presence. Those petted may have lingering feelings of being dirty and regret or receive the title Thoroughly Petted.

[Thoughly Petted] - Character allows themselves to be thoroughly petted. Any beastman that is made aware of this title will be unable to look the character in the eye, feeling an overwhelming sense of embarrassment on their behalf or will feel angry that a beastmen would allow someone to treat them like a common animal. Character is banned from membership in any beastman factions while title is maintained. Exception are beastmen factions that believe in non-beastman superiority.

Assuming Gunhild didn't withdraw, Regula continued her analysis. She'd bring her hand to touch the tip of Gunhild's tail and pull it down a bit. It was rough and hard. Not the slightest bit soft and fluffy. A tad disappointing, but not against expectation. That said, the sheer size of it was another thing to behold. Right. That was not what she was doing here... Focus ( B ). She'd try to move the tail a bit, to see if she could feel out the joints, bones and muscle in them to see if that'd allow her to guess how she'd need to plate any armour or fix any attachment of weaponry on it. That said, even with all her Focus at work, she might've ended up squeezing and rubbing a bit more than absolutely necessary. Her mind started to wonder, making her want to rub it all the way from the tip of the tail to where it was attached to Gunhild herself. She could even feel her hands starting to slide and rub upwards as if on instinct...

Snapping herself out of it, she took a step back. This was a dangerous game she was playing with herself. Best she try to focus on another thing for now. {“Right, how about you try to lift something with it? Something small to see how dexterous it is? And perhaps something heavy to see how strong it is? I'll continue figuring out the measurements afterwards.”} Once she'd hopefully cleared her mind a bit. Or given in to her tail-lust altogether.

Ryan Kylieth

"Thank you, I appreciate it" Ryan said to Amanda as both her and Aria stepped out to do their business, taking note of Gobán's approving sign. As for his own work, it was finished successfully rather uneventfully, which was good. The swordsman did a couple of quick observations as he examined one of the swords, which solidified Ryan's confidence in his work. Then he tested their edge on some wood, which he cleanly sliced without any difficulty.

Then the swordsman, after gladly approving of them by the looks of it, did something Ryan found quite flattering. He asked him to name them for him. "That's..." he considered denying the request, but if he was so happy with the tools, who was he to deny his request? "You honor me. You can call them... Tadahiro, and Hizen." It was then that Gobán spoke up yet again, quite a bit for that matter. Ryan beamed towards his potential father-in-law, and a sincere "Thank you very much, I'll go see her... after I'm done here, of course." With that said, Ryan turned to his customer yet again "I passed my test, it seems... But I'm a guy of my word! Should you wish it, I'll reforge your mythril sword as well."

Elvario Elvario Orikanyo Orikanyo

Retili did not move or speak for a very long time in the bar, only sipping his tea for the moment while he contemplated what she said. It was probably strange to Hestia like if the author writing him had suddenly needed several days to get back to being alive because he was as sick as a dog but it wasn't uncommon for the little fae to get lost in his own thoughts. Finally he spoke up after what seemed a long time in silence. "Well it's good to be brought back up to speed. The baroness told me about some of the administrative things, but it is always good to have an ear for what happens to the citizens in any barony. Though that story about the frog princess and disappearing knight, perhaps I will go investigate it myself? Could make for a fun diversion. There is often a grain of truth at the center of every story after all...." He said the last two sentences more to himself then to Hestia. "And what of yourself Hestia? Anything interesting here with you? Other than the new ale."

• Caelia Savant D - Law E, Warfare E, Business F, Academia F, Area Knowledge [Caelia Barony] F - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - Retili uses his comprehensive knowledge built up through years of study to overcome issues that smooth talking might not otherwise be capable of.
  • Charismatic Scribe D - Insight D, Perception E, Empathy E, Persuasion D - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - Using his quick wit and fast mind, Retili talks his way around and through problems that he encounters.
  • Noble Bearing D - Etiquette E, Law E, Academia F, Persuasion D, Empathy E, Perception E, Insight D, Business F - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - After some time spent in study, on the road, and in the court of nobles Retili has learned the way and bearing required to be at least adequate in the many skills expected of nobility.

__konpaku_youmu_touhou_drawn_by_maho_moco__sample-8e92aa4d6ca3cc53c71bc5528fc41058.jpg

"W-we are?" Aria replied upon hearing Amanda mention they'd be stepping out of the conversation.

Without further notice, the marshal would hear a deafening ring. "Huh?" She gasped, before her immediate surroundings appeared to disintegrate before her eyes, "What is this?" She asked, but then soon realized that the hammer had created a whole other dimension, private and away from judgmental or prying eyes.

When Amanda pulled her in, she moaned a bit before holding Amanda's face in her hands and planting a most affectionate kiss upon her lips.

"I.. missed you." She said as her emerald orbs eyes opened. "This.. connection.. what I feel.. I've never felt." It was increasingly difficult to explain emotions, but she did her best.

Amanda had an easier time, as she crossed her arms upon her lover explaining or in her case scolding her. "I just measure my prowess accordingly and honestly, miss council. Its certainly a good thing, considering Im rarely inspired by anyone."
Getting closer, and holding Amanda's hands she looked into her eyes, "I certainly appreciate your praise however."

Glacier

Glacier.gif

Though Ethel was quite strange, Glacier did believe that she was a capable warrior. Probably. "Powerful in defense... though lacking in offense? I see..." An interesting predicament to be sure, though there was also another interesting thing. "You're captain... may I ask whom they are?"

Her advice on Glacier's nature was... certainly one perspective on it. "Challenge my nature... am I not exactly sure how I would do so... but I will try it sometime." He said; perhaps it would work, perhaps it wouldn't, but he'd try it out of both curiosity and respect. "I thank you... for the suggestion."

As Ethel stated her plight, Glacier tilted his head, thinking. After a couple moments, having taken into consideration his circumstances, looked up at her. "Perhaps for a time... we could assist each other in training?" He tentatively offered, not wanting to impose, and not sure himself of if this was a good idea. However, it was a unique opportunity, one which he didn't wish to simply ignore. "I require to harness by nature... you to learn offensive techniques... and both of us face a lack of definitive progress."

Last edited:
Ko Matatsu
0f20385a657e1da82ebe751212723f15.jpg

"Tadahiro and Hizen..." Ko nodded, looking at the twin swords and... Rose an eyebrow... They... Were... Erhm... Which one was which... Surely tadahiro was... the left? but what if he missplaced which is on the right and which is on the left... Surely... There were tells of which was which... but.. With how perfectly balance there was he'd... Should he mark them...? They weren't made with the names in mind so.. unlikely there was engraved names...

He'll just keep the names for the sides they happen to be on. If questioned, he will simply nod and look into the distance sagely like his Master does. nobody will question his words after such no doubt.

Yes...

Just like Master...

"You are very eager. I'm suprised, despite the fact you seem to want to be somewhere else. You must love the work of the smithy. if that is your desire, feel free." At least this one's name will be easy to remember... Raikiri would be cool... thats what he was thinking it's name should be... "...Wait wasn't this the one I cut into that dream dimension thing...?" ko asked out loud, looking it over.

"...Cut a peach tree and enter it's dream of death and rot...

Sever the tongue of a corrupted beast, let flow parasite and blood..."

Sounds like the stanza of a poem, if it wasn't something that had LITERALLY happened.

"I suppous nobody here can corroborate my story, is this the swordsman version of a fishing story...?"

Elvario Elvario Valkan Valkan @ anybody who is still near the smithy to hear this wierd ass story.

Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34-1-2.png
Languages:
"Common", "+Mictlantecuhtlian+", "%Analog%"​
Interactions: Elvario Elvario

Teuihua translated what Amika said to Zeouli to which she replied, “+If I am to have a new life here in this time and place it seems like a logical goal.+”

However Teuihua did not feel so inclined to translate the next part which Amika spoke about. He was able to read her tone that she looked somewhat sad, which was understandable with what she was saying. Irrespectively Teuihua was in thought for a moment before he would respond.

“Your empathy is appreciated, however I will say that if Zeouli is still in an active status, there may be others in parts of this realm who still worship Qeotl as well, we cannot say definitively.”

“While religion may not be my strongest area of knowledge, even if Qeotl herself or any of the other gods have gone dormant, I would like to think that they still exist and that they can still appreciate any worship which they may receive.”

“If nothing else I do not believe it is an inherently bad thing, it brings Zeouli comfort.”

Teuihua didn’t see much point in not being somewhat optimistic at least, since they didn’t know for sure. After all he saw something incredibly strange happen with Regula earlier which suggested the higher beings venerated in his civilization may not be as dormant as Amika might think.

Teuihua wasn’t entirely sure what to make of the wink and giggle at that, it felt more likely she was just teasing than anything, after all who would do something like that with a large bodied inorganic construct like himself. It wasn’t like love was something which was on the minds of many constructs anyway, which it was clear that was the way Amika was thinking about this. Teuihua knew he wasn’t one of those pretty socialite constructs which would at least have a chance of being aesthetically pleasing to even organic life in that way since that’s what some of them were designed for. Even so he had been genuine in his words so he listened to what Amika had to say, since he did want to learn more bout her. Even if the information wasn’t as diverse as it could have been, it was a lot more than what Teuihua knew to start, giving Amika nods here and there as she spoke.

Once again Teuihua hadn’t felt so inclined to translate the first part to Zeouli, but he did translate some of the information about Saffron.

“Oh, I was not aware that Sherwood was her brother, I do know that her grandmother’s sweets are most delectable however.”

“Even if she is older, her appearance and demeanor suggest that of someone who still has a youthful vigor.”

“I would certainly appreciate assistance for a gift, and it is fine, you have told me much more than I knew before, so thank you.”
He didn’t comment on the date part not feeling inclined to argue about how he didn't think there was likely any romantic prospect there or sour the good mood which the prospect seemed to put Amika in.

As they carried the barrels back Zeouli gave another subtle ‘thumbs up’ gesture to Amika.

“+That would be lovely Amika. There are still many flavors which I have not experienced, I am inclined to assume that the culinary arts have only become more complex with time, with the advancements I’ve been witness to already.+”

Teuihua translated this response, before tackling the next question.

“Tired and hunger are seldomly felt for myself, I do get a concept of hot and cold, but my body can tolerate much higher temperatures compared to many of those with organic bodies. My body conceptualizes ‘pain’ like feelings but I do not believe it feels the same as it does for you, it is more of a signal which triggers that informs me something is wrong such as sustaining damage.”

He translated the question and his response to Zeouli whose response he would translate as well. “+I too do not often feel tired or hungry, I imagine my form is somewhat more susceptible to extreme heats and cold’s than Teuihua’s. I too from experience, receive a signal which informs me if I have sustained damage, however I do not believe it lingers in the same way that human ‘pain’ does to my understanding for example.+”

In both construct’s cases their responses were somewhat informed by their Resilient E [Fatigue (caused by Hunger, thirst, lack of sleep); Aging] skills respectively.

“+What does ‘hurt’ feel like to you Amika?+” Zeouli posed back to which Teuihua translated. Both of them continuing their best to fulfill the assigned task. Thankfully for Amika even if Zeouli had tilted her head curiously when her face had taken on a bit of a blush, she did not seem inclined to ask why the human's face was reddening.

DALLE_2023-11-03_20.31.18_-_Refine_the_anime-style_image_to_ensure_all_nine_long_purple_fox_ta...png
Ringo
Image courtesy of Moonberry Moonberry again. XP

Ringo glanced around at Regula's instruction. Not near the fire or anything sharp... everything not near the fire was sharp. She followed Regula to the corner at her prompting and sat, looking around at the contents of the forge. She had never been in one before and most of the things were new and unusual to her. In fact all she new about it so far was that Regula used the space to craft armor and probably weapons. Maybe tools? That was what the smiths used to bring as offerings to the shrine. She snapped back to attention as Regula spoke again mentioning the pie. "{That sounds wonderful! Though, is it okay for me to learn how to make their pies? One time, an artisan brought a statue as an offering and it was very pretty. I wanted a second to match it so I could place them on opposite sides of the well. I transformed a soul into a duplicate and he was very upset with me about it. The priests said people like to protect the things they create, because each person's craft is unique. I do not wish to upset any one by stealing their pie craft.}" She was pulled out of her memory by Regula's next question. "{Oh! Well, holidays were when we received the most offerings, though there is very little for priests to do with some of the goods brought in by the artisans. Things like weapons, armor, tools, we didn't get much use out of those, so they got stashed in the closet and would slowly be donated or bestowed upon those who needed them.}" She smiled at Regula enjoying their conversation.

Ringo watched as Regula begin to work on Gundhilde's tail... thing... She got slightly bored and called a lost soul to her to make a spinning top. It seemed like it was taking a while... Did forging things always take this long...? Ringo had no reference to draw from, but it seemed like it should have been finished by now... She wanted to talk and spend time with Regula again...Maybe she could get closer?... But Regula said to sit here... Did she have to listen...? She was bound by a deity to serve as an aide... What did that mean?... She shifted in frustration, a pout on her face as she watched... Why was this upsetting her so much...? Were they having fun? She wanted to have fun too, not be stuck in this corner... She should ask for tail armor, too! No... no.. that sounded heavy and uncomfortable... She could talk about pies again!... No they already did that... How could she get the attention back on herself... As she stared, almost in a trance, at Regula, absently spinning her top with one hand, and pondered what to do, she didn't realize her tails were swaying and flicking aggressively in frustration. One bumped a small hammer resting on a counter top causing it to fall and land on a second tail. She let out a shrill cry as it happened, clutching her tail and sulking.

Last edited:
Gunhild

20230927_184448.jpg
Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild sat and waited patiently as Regula did what they had to, following their instructions when given as she didn't see anything wrong with allowing Regula touching her tail in the slightest. Upon being asked on the strength of her tail, she wiggled it a little in thought as she decided to hesitate on the matter. She wasn't entirely skilled with the use of her tail as another limb so she would need practice in the tail-weaponry and defence department.
"
Gunhild might need time to work on that, Gunhild not think Gunhild would be tail using... Smolems would have think guessy... " Gunhild mumbled in disappointment and getting an idea. Moving over to an unused anvil, she used Superstrength (E) to demonstrate the strength of the rest of her by lifting the anvil.
"
Gunhild think smolems' maked should be fine. Gunhild will be strong to use smolems' work" Gunhild answered proudly, knowing she might not be able to well test the creation but it would be ready for use when she was. Somewhat disappointed that the plans would fail a little from her own incompetence, Gunhild was reminded of something that might cheer up Regula if she were to be disappointed by Gunhild. Putting down the anvil, she concentrated briefly.
"
Watch smolems friend, Gunhild can do this alsos" Gunhild said as she concentrated to use her Fur Growth feature to try cover her own tail in floof, which would also alongside be some floof on the rest of her. It was probably important Regula knew it when she was making the armour, plus it seemed like Regula didn't get to touch floof often.

"
Gunhild learn this when thinky about floofy tail. Gunhild hope this okay. Smolems can take all the time for measureyments and tail touchies that smolittle need" Gunhild answered with a smile as she was abruptly distracted by Ringo's noise, immediately twisting her gaze to stare in the direction of the kitsune.
"{
Grapefloof hurt? Grapefloof needs helps?}" she immediately asked out of concern.

Actions:
1. Superstrength E for anvil lift.
2. Fur Growth feature.

The Keg
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Tavern.
Time: 11:20 Weather: Clear skies.
d1a39778da798e25d660b3759ae02507.jpg
From: https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/Darsunne/0a55608e9d52edec15d4c6455736ec45_zpste7hezy9.jpg
Mentions: Glacier Retili conman2163 conman2163

Hestia
2i532mI.png

She'd been silently cleaning up the tables whilst Retili was contemplating life. She figured the advisor had a lot on his mind and didn't wish to interrupt his thinking. When he finally replied, she just walked back over, poured him another cup of tea and smiled. “I've got no clue how much of it is just rumours, but if you do, you should investigate another rumour in that area as well. It's said that there's a magic tower somewhere between Yemaya and Sootspire, in the northern edges of the barony, right on the border with Nightshade county. It's one of the oldest rumours around, as it keeps popping up that people have seen signs of it when out hunting or gathering in the forests there. They say you an only see it under very specific conditions, but nobody knows what or why.” She talked about this rumour a bit more eagerly. Retili might've already heard parts of it (Area Knowledge [Caelia Barony]) as it was a rather persistent rumour.

She was a bit surprised when he asked more after her own stories. “Well... as you probably know, we've had the new chef working here for a while now, mister Todo. He's still contributing a lot. His new assistant, Inola, is also pretty great. Thanks to the two of them I might even be able to expand the tavern at some point! Although I do worry they're spoiling Amika too much. What if she becomes lazy or gains too much weight? She won't get a boyfriend like that! Other that that... hmmm...” She tried to come up with anything interesting she could share. “Oh, right, me and Gwenith have debated opening a tea store, but I don't think I have the time to run it. I'm already really busy with the inn, tavern and stables. I don't think you'd know anyone wanting to run a tea store either, right? It's a shame though. I bet her herbal teas would sell really well.”

Stonewall
UYgigdt.png

4oPdwf3.jpg

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily

She nodded when Glacier confirmed her struggles. He was fairly spot-on. As for confirmation on her captain. “He areth Ezekiel Hayward. He areth the Guard Captain of the entireth Caelia Barony and he areth most powerful after thee baroness and marshall!” She proudly proclaimed, although it was a statement that might need a few pinches of salt. It was likely that she was exaggerating.

As for how he could challenge his nature, she had an idea. “Thou couldst faceth they worseth enemy! Thou couldst faceth the heath of thee flames and sun! Thenst thou shouldst be forceth to conquereth the heath by summoning thine iceth and snowst and thou shouldst be forceth to yell and groweth!” It was as flawless plan. In her mind at least.

When he suggested they could assist each-other, she was immediately enthusiastic about the prospect. “Followeth me and mine!”

Training Grounds in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Training Grounds.
EXT.-MEDIEVAL-TRAINING-FIELD-2-DAY.png

Ethel would bring Glacier to behind the keep, going past the barracks, onto a training grounds. She instantly walked over to what seemed to be a training sword with a feint glow on it ([Non-Lethal]) and picked it up. “I shalt face thee with mine fullest power! Have at thee!” It was clear she was amping this up to 11 from the get-go, yet there was one thing she was clearly missing. She was supposed to train her offensive techniques, yet she instantly took on a defensive stance and clearly awaited for Glacier to attack her instead. It was clear that she was a far way from mastering offensive techniques.

Just Outside of Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Just outside of Capital Town: Stonewall.
718a14e07104a0b12e72b0d0c11fc2a7.png

The group would slowly make their way back to the location for the 'new' shrine. Retili's men would likely be eagerly awaiting their arrival with the kegs of ale. Teuihua was having a considerably easier time carrying his two barrels than Zeouli carrying the one, but both would get there in the end.

As for there being more worshippers of Qeotl, she nodded. “Let's hope that's all true.” It didn't sound like she actually believed it was. Then again, there was one fun thought. “If there are, perhaps the baroness can find them and bring them here as well!” She wasn't sure why, but the baroness seemed rather capable of drawing in odd, but nice new people. She didn't want to go much deeper into it.

She also wasn't sure how much else she could add to the conversation about Saffron. Perhaps they should organise a girl's night? That would allow them to learn more about Saffron while at it, right? She wondered who'd be down for that. Saffron herself would be, so long as it wasn't during working hours. Maybe Gwenith and Ethel? Yet Ethel was always a bit tiresome to deal with and Gwenith was a bit older... probably Aileen. Perhaps Amanda, or Aria? Maybe even the baroness herself? Probably not... “Do you think high-placed people like advisors and marshalls and baronesses would be interested in doing simple things like having a girl's night out?” She figured she'd ask Teuihua, as he'd been hanging out with them a lot more than she had.

The food talk got replied by a smile, as she made a mental note to actually try planning it at one point or another. She also nodded at their explanation of what exactly they did and didn't feel. That said, the question what 'hurt' felt like made her wreck her brain. “It's really not nice at all. It's annoying and distracts you and makes you feel bad. It makes you want to stop feeling hurt and the worst it hurts, the more desperately you want it to stop hurting.” That was the best she could describe it. “I'm sorry, perhaps someone smarter would be able to give a better explanation.”

Regula's Forge
rEOF3Sl.jpg

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

She was a bit surprised by Ringo's concern regarding something as simple as making apple pie, but the example explained enough. {“Don't worry, apple pies aren't as special as to cause such a reaction. I think the biggest issue is whether or not you duplicate something that someone spent a lot of time and effort on. It's not fun to see something you worked hard on copid with ease.”} She thought for a bit. {“Imagine spending years rebuilding your shrine and then someone else placing an exact copy of it directly across of yours within a single day. That's probably what it felt like for that artisan when you copied his statue. Luckily enough, apple pies are a lot less difficult to make and therefore more acceptable to copy.”} She hoped that explained it well enough.

{“I see.”} She replied to the explanation of holidays. {“That sounds like an interesting tradition.”} It was like the people were paying taxes of goods to the shrine. She wondered why they would do such a thing. Then again, if the shrine gifted it to those that needed it in turn, it'd be beneficial overall.

When Gunhild casually lifted the anvil with her tail, she couldn't help be impressed. {“That's even stronger than I anticipated.”} She could probably come up with something to make that work. However, as she was about to walk over to a nearby desk to quickly sketch some plans, she was distracted by Gunhild calling her to watch... upon which she saw the entire woman grow fur all over. At first, it was a tad disturbing, but the result was undeniable. {“That's so much fluff...”} She mumbled. A tail like that, entirely fluffed. If she'd hug that, she could probably wrap her entire arms around the fluff, perhaps her wings as well... She subconsciously found herself inching closer to it, imaging herself laying down upon that fluff and sinking into it and wrapping her arms all the way around it...

That's when she suddenly heard Ringo cry. Instantly being drawn to it, she turned around to check what happened. {“Oh dear...”} She mumbled, as she headed over and proceeded to get a hold of the hurt tail, gently rubbing it and using [Safe Zone B] from her cloak to heal it. She wasn't exactly minding the fact that she was using death-reviving levels of healing magic just to fix a hurt tail. She wasn't exactly aware of the fact that she was holding it and gently rubbing it either...

[Safe Zone B – Magic B, Healing B, Energised B, Area of Effect D, Selective Magic D, Control Environment E, Magic Duration E - Character creates a safe zone; healing significant injuries and resurrecting the recently diseased, 500ft -152m radius around them, lifting bad environmental conditions, ignoring undesired targets, lasting 1 day - Grade B Energised – 3 Post Cooldown.]

Until she was. Shocked of her own actions, she immediately let it go and stepped back instantly. {“I'm so... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, that was respect-less... It just... it happened on instinct.”} Oddly enough, it hadn't even been her tail-lust that had gotten her to get her hands on one of those tails, just genuine concern about the maiden being hurt. She wondered if this counted as breaking her self-made promise on only petting them when Ringo herself would seem interested in it. Surely this didn't count, or did it? Then again, Ringo had already voiced her disapproval of being pet, so surely she'd messed up, hadn't she?

Regula figured it was best to try to make up to it as best as she could. {“How about I show you how I make swords? I'll walk you through the steps.”} She spoke, as she took Aria's sword out of her pocket dimension. {“I'll be honest, when I offered to upgrade Aria's sword, I was already planning to make a second one as well. A marshall like her should have a back-up sword at all times.”} As she spoke, she heated up the fire. That's when she remembered Gunhild was also still there. Oddly enough, Ringo had snapped her out of her fluffy-tail-daze and whilst she still had the mental fortitude to keep her eyes away from it, she might as well try to do so. {“Right, I can explain this to you as well, if you're interested. That should show a bit more of the work I'll be doing for you as well.”}

That said, looking at Ringo's tails and Gunhild's tail, for just long enough to almost get drawn in again, she did make one comment. {“Do stand back from the forge a bit...”} She wouldn't want those to get burned. She'd soon go to work. {“I've already got the metal in a pure enough form, so we don't need to refine it, I can just melt it like this... then I poor it into this form to make it take the right shape... then I reheat it..”} She'd go through the process of forging a sword, step by step, explaining what she was doing at every step of the way to Ringo and Gunhild. Hopefully it wouldn't bore the two.

{“And finally, I use this to sharpen them. Making Gunhild's armour will be a bit different, as that won't need sharpening, but the parts of melting and shaping the metal are mostly the same, just into different forms.”} She said, as she finished up sharpening both Katana's up to B-grade quality. However, she realised she'd been pushing off the inevitable for a while now. She'd be taking measurements, she had permission to go wild on that tail, but part of her felt awkward now. That's when she had a brilliant idea. {“Ah, Ringo, would you mind helping me take Gunhild's measurements?”} Surely it'd be less awkward then, right? Either that or she was just digging her own grave a whole lot deeper. Either way, she'd get out some rope with markings on it that they'd be able to use to get the circumference of the various parts of Gunhild's tail.

Gunhild

20230927_184448.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild had been staring concerned for Ringo's pain to end up noticing Regula's immediate reaction to help and raising an eyebrow at the supposed idea that Regula was unable to touch the floof yet was so instant to at the first sound of her being hurt. Despite her own worry for Ringo, it appeared as if Regula would have everything under control.
"Smolems has touched floof of the Grapefloof. Is not bad to touch or like floof, floofy tailses part of whole floof, must care for floof like person, and take good care. Smolems lady has touched floofy floof now, so is good thing all as long Grapefloof safe? Is not good to not have wants. If Smolems like floofs, should not deny floofs. Makes smolems want floofs more, when floofs is calming" Gunhild proposed as she watched Regula do her own thing, as the little lady got awkward over her disrespectful touching.

Gunhild thought Ringo couldn't have been too upset at all for Regula's sudden touch, considering she could have been hurt if nobody checked.
"{Gunhild thinks sweetsie purpyfloofles must do carefuls more. Or little ladyfriend have roomplace not be so hurtyful. Gunhild think roomplace not so good for friends inside}" Gunhild said, making sure that the grapefloof could understand as she patted and brushed a thick collar of floof that was around her neck.
"{Peopleses should all caresies and be nicesies for eachother to make all peopleses a little more nicesies and caresies. Peopleses want touch grapefloof's floof because is soft and nice and floofy and those are thingys that make peopleses happies. Sweetfloofles has special floofy gift of the happiness that is very much the enjoyable. Gunhild even learnded to become floofles to bring the happinesses too and let people touch Floofhild the Floofy}" Gunhild continued trying to play down the significance of the tail touching and soon began watching Regula do her smithing work.

Having waited until Regula asked for Ringo's help to take measurements, she was unsure what the help was required for but didn't mind. Simply laying low as to not move too much, she glanced at Ringo with a gentle look in case Ringo didn't want to be left out.
"{Gunhild will not hurts or scares little floofs, Gunhild can be bigs and scarys but is not a mean Gunhilds. Gunhild can let Purpyfloofles touch Gunhild's Gunfloof to see how floofy it is, Gunhild like big teddybear, it is nice grapefloof. Purpy one can even pat Gunhild on head, Gunhilds will not bitesies, Gunhild likes floofpats and headpats}" Gunhild spoke trying to coerce Ringo that it was okay to take part if she wanted to and that the big lizard wouldn't mind. Turning her look to Regula, she gave a little smile.

"{Gunhild does not mind if smolems little lady does same. Gunhild does not mind if smolems wants to make much more of the armours for Gunhild and needs the all of the measureyments of Gunhild? Maybe Smolems and Purpygrapefloof can make the Gunhilds armour togethers. Must be funs to make the thingies togethers. If Smolems and Grapefloof live in same townplace, Smolems and Grapefloofs should do bondies and become bestestest friends by doing the bondies. Woulds be baddsies if not work together well and spend timesies together?}" Gunhild said as she suggested the two aim to spend some bonding time together to break down awkwardness and social problems between them with some shared activities. On the topic of further armour or created things, she wagged her tail a little.
"Gunhild does not mind stay in little lady's townplace to do helpsies and safesies for thingies. Gunhilds can do things and helps for foods and stuff, and does not mind being touchied. Is very nice, Gunhild would be the On-erred and happies if get headpats and floofpats, Gunhild think it likeyble. Gunhild floof make outdoor sleepies less uncomfytable. Floofhild like big floofy pillow, very huggable but nobody hug Gunhild" she said, glancing at Ringo.
"{Gunhild the Floofhild can be friends with purpyfloof if Gunhild stay longers!}".

"{Gunhild find worky with friendpeoples on same questtask make friendpeoples closer as it make time together the normals. Should spend time together as bestest friends so being as bestest friends is the normals. Then both floofs and little lady will be the very happies and be the even happiers}" she spoke as she considered that these two felt like they should be great friends to eachother, thinking that if such awkwardness from ones' desires poses an awkward issue in their relationship then it be best that wall could be broke so that neither had to live ashamed of who they were. She was too oblivious to notice Regula's jealousy earlier, as well as Ringo's jealousy for the moment, but was going along to try and get them to like eachother anyway. Gunhild could become friendsies with both of them and it would be the bestest of times.

"{Maybes smolems lady can make a flooftail coat that keeps it safesies from burnies. Or wetties. Is probably nice for a floofies to enjoy water without wet floofs. Would make nice friendship gift}" she continued to suggest in open thought, since giving gifts alongside kindness to Ringo might make things easier between them. Plus, anything actually custom-made was probably more significant as a gift.​

Glacier

Glacier.gif

Truthfully, Glacier did not like the idea of intentionally subjecting himself to the heat of flames and sun. However, if he couldn't make more progress soon, it was likely Glacier would reluctantly try it.

Glacier was somewhat surprised by Ethel's enthusiastic reaction to his proposal, but upon further thought, realized that he probably shouldn't be. Regardless, he followed her quietly and curiously, looking around the training grounds when they arrived.

As Ethel grabbed a practice sword, essentially declaring the duel started, Glacier mentally tensed and readied for a fight. Upon a lack of movement from his opponent, however, Glacier slowly eased, eventually sitting on his haunches. "You wish to practice... your offensive skills, yes?" He asked with a titled head, "I do not believe... that a defensive stance is ideal for such a thing." Glacier concluded, not entirely sure how to regard the situation.

After a moment's though, Glacier decided on a course of action. "Very well... if you are not willing to come to me... then I shall have to force you to." With that, he let out a howl, summoning only two of Foxes of Ice into existence, which promptly took to his sides[1]. "%The individual ahead of us is the target, designated as practice hostile; do not harm, but act as if she were a threat.%" As Glacier spoke his whistle-like dialect of analog, his core glowed and dimmed in tandem. "%Circle the target, and conduct feint attacks. Further orders are yet to be determined.%"

As his couple of minions approached Ethel, beginning to circle her from a short distance, Glacier once again spoke in common. "As this is practice, they will not hurt you... however, neither will they stop hounding you... until you strike at their source." He said, hoping to mimic the possible circumstances of real combat, as that was the whole point of a soldier's training. "If you do not take the offensive... then attrition will inevitably defeat your defense." Glacier explained, encouraging her to attack; Ethel couldn't develop better skills if she didn't actually try them.

Action [1]: Used Ability [Foxes of Ice F]
  • Foxes of Ice - Magic F, Minions [Foxes of Ice] F - Glacier howls, creating up to a total 5 Foxes of Ice to act as his minions, which he can give orders to. The Foxes of Ice will crumble and dissipate by the next post, unless this ability is activated repeatedly; in which case, those still present remain and those destroyed get replaced. Due to the concentration it requires, Glacier cannot move in the same post. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

Foxes of Ice

Foxes of Ice.gif

Current amount: 2

Rounds until dissipation: 0/0

As Glacier tried to get Ethel to attack, the Foxes of Ice would do as ordered, circling the armor-clad woman. Occasionally, they would rapidly approach as to strike, but backed off before actually attacking.

Last edited:
Ryan Kylieth

Ryan stared in mild confusion after the swordsman looked at the swords after stating their name. It was then that it hit him "Oh! How careless of me... Here. Allow me." Ryan walked over to him and gently took the left sword from the beastman, and in a flash, replaced the pommel from a regular steel one with one painted a deep black, then walked back to him. "There, this is Tadahiro. The one with the pale pommel is Hizen. I got the names from the swords of a warrior in a book. They were also twin swords, but one was black and the other white, but I hope this simple change helps."

The swordsman did agree to getting his mythril sword reforged, which made Ryan happy. People trusted in his work, and by extension, they trusted him. "Yes. I strive to be the best at what I do. One craft at a time." he said as he took the sword from the canine man. The process was pretty similar as before, except Ryan didn't turn up the heat with valkanite. He melted the mythril at more conventional temperatures. And then the forging begun. It was more of the same, except the metal occasionally crackled from its previous enchantment. "So cut into other dimensions, huh? Interesting..." Ryan said as he started sharpening the blade one last time before engraving and putting together the piece "Sever the tongue... that's a peculiar way to tell a story."

By now, Ryan was silently engraving the sword, which seemed to slowly come to life with each rune etched. The metal turned dark and streaks of purple light resembling lighting falling from the sky ran through the length of the sword. Ryan, once again, handed the finished product to the beastman. "If you still want me to name this one, I'd go with Murasaki... If it's not too confusing." Ryan sounded more confident in the name of this one, as he had been thinking of it as he was making it, just in case. "Let me know your thoughts, Mister Swordsman."

"Murasaki" - B Grade mythril katana
- Core 1: Regeneration D, Area of Effect E
- Core 2: Magic B
- Core 3: Range C, Lightning Affinity
- Core 4: Selective C, Targets F
- Core 5: Energized B

Orikanyo Orikanyo Elvario Elvario

Last edited:
Ko
S210_Stage1 (1).png

"Murasaki, it does have that hue... Hmm?" The sword almost jolted him as he held it, the damn thing was fiesty... Wickedly sharp... The lightning within was of a purple hue... It gave the blade a glow, a glowering stern glow that dared him to use it improperly and face the consequences... "...Tis noble indeed, haughty even- Ouch!" A zap, causing Ko to wince... But he held it still. "Murasaki, try not to burn your sheath." He spoke to the weapon, but it almost seemed begrudging as it sparked its way back within the thing.

"Be proud, you are a Master in my eyes. Ryan yes? I do not oft take note of many, but you I shall speak of highly." Never mind the fact the many did this all... Very quickly. Its obscene even, just what was this young man made of...?

"Now, if that is all, I shall depart and let you go about your day. If you've a mind to be paid, best name your price. If you desire favor traded for favor, I've no qualms with providing.

But I'm not a many to tary long, I've a woman I must find... That raven haired beauty wont win this time." He would stay, of course for abit, he seemed to be unsure if all this would come for free. That woman... Nox... She wont win so easily this time... He remembered her well, the silken hair, the blood red eyes, the beautiful execution of that monster... He hoped beyond hope she was prepared as well.

Ryan Kylieth

Ryan couldn't help but smile as the swordsman once again seemed quite satisfied, happy even. He was happy his work clearly was in good hands himself. As for the canine man's next comment "Thank you." Ryan quickly showed his appreciation "I'd be glad to be brought more clients, so I'd appreciate that."

Ryan then thought about the swordsman's proposition for a moment, then he offered a hand to the swordsman "Come visit every once in a while, your adventures sound like something worth listening. And, if you have any more projects in mind in the future, come to me." he then chuckled softly "I sure hope you can show her what for. I'll be rooting for you beating this... person." Ryan then realized it might be a weird request from him "Ah, sorry if that's a tad much. What I'm trying to say is, well, you're welcome in Stonewall."

The smith went towards the door, leaving his apron and tools behind, he quickly turned to the swordsman "You know my name, may I have yours?" Much like him, Ryan was in a rush to leave, but he still wanted to show that he meant his friendliness. Regardless of his answer, he would reply "Well, it was nice meeting you. Thanks for entrusting your tools to me." And with that, Ryan dashed off in Gwenith's house direction, hoping Aileen was still there.

Elvario Elvario Orikanyo Orikanyo

Ko Matatsu
4ec8fc0c12c26be55f0ca2c7a9abb1cf.png

"My name is Ko Matatsu-" and with that, the man was off. Heh, must be an important place hes gotta be. Though Ko was fully done with what he had to do today it was a question of if he should be staying around any longer...

Hmm...

No.

Beat he hit the road he had plenty to be done still, and with his blades as they are, it was a point that he would not need the Baroness' service... Perhaps his work on his tail made him more approachable leading to this end. Truely he was happy with this but he couldn't help but wonder what might've happened of he went through with the Baroness...? It doesn't matter, she had that fox to pet he suppoused, a shame she fell in love so quickly, but mayhap he best leave to prevent any issue...

And because this place was rather lacking in excitement. What was he tp do here? Sit around drinking tea asking people how their days were? That sounded nice but none of these people were HIS people... They were... Strange, curious but strange.

Ko would leave Stonewall at his own pace, did he need to address the Baroness...? Likely not, she was no doubt kept busy with her entourage, nobles do often have those right...?

Now... where to next...?

Attachments

• 4ec8fc0c12c26be55f0ca2c7a9abb1cf.png
    4ec8fc0c12c26be55f0ca2c7a9abb1cf.png
    704.3 KB · Views: 0
_long purple hair hazel eyes fox ears woman ninetails travel garb prairie fantas s-3646361371.png
Ringo

Ringo relinquished her tail to Regula at the woman's lead. The very mild soreness disappeared almost immediately upon the use of Regula's cloak, but she continued to sit there as Regula consoled her. It felt nice. She hadn't expected Regula to suddenly get startled by her own actions. She tried to speak but didn't know exactly what to say, her ears folding as she slumped her shoulders. She turned to Gunhilde as the massive being spoke, but the words finally came to her. "{I-I didn't mind... I'm not upset... I said before before, as a shrine guardian, it was only appropriate for me to touch those who were worthy or were receiving my charm. And... And I'm happy with that. I don't want everyone to touch my tails. While making others happy is a wish I have, my purpose is not to please others to any extent. I can spread cheer and happiness and community in other ways. B-but... I was assigned to you... you were chosen... so you are worthy... I-I don't mind if you touch...}" She looked down wondering if she had gotten her point across and wrung her hands nervously. "{I am sorry, Gunhild... I am very happy to be friends and have you visit my shrine! We could do many fun things together! But, Grapefloo- I-I mean... I am not interested in things like head pats or... floofpats?...}"

Purpygra- I mean... RINGO watched as Regula worked on the sword, impressed by how the process was going. She didn't realize how much time and effort and strength went into it. The craftsmen that left the offerings worked so hard... maybe she hadn't appreciated their offerings enough. At Gunhilds suggestion of a... something... questtask... Oh, quest. task.... Ringo smiled warmly at her. "{I will have much that needs doing once the shrine is placed, there will be plenty of errands or tasks for us to complete together.}" She nodded to Regulas as well at the request for help with the measurements. "{Of course! I am happy to assist how I can!}"

Regula's Forge
Time: 11:30 Weather: Clear skies.
rEOF3Sl.jpg

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Ringo's reply awoke some mixed feelings. {“I... Thanks, I'm glad you don't mind... but... I didn't really feel like I did anything to earn that right to be the 'chosen' and all that, so... I'd much rather want you to decide whether I'd be worthy or not, rather than some deity, I feel...”} She tried to explain her thoughts, balancing reason and desire as she spoke. She was equally unsure if she'd gotten that across as Ringo seemed to be.

Meanwhile, she had no clue how to respond to all that Gunhild was saying. After all, it was clear that Gunhild was a rather simple mind, a type of mind that went directly after what she'd like without too much concern otherwise. If only everything was as simple as Gunhild made it out to be. “Thanks, but... it's still different.” She wasn't sure how to explain it to someone like Gunhild, so she left it at that. Going into further detail would be like telling your dog that it couldn't scarf down that musky, soggy, odd looking piece of bread that it found on the street.

Even so, she couldn't help chuckle at Gunhild calling herself Floofhild. Something about it finally made her figure out why she wasn't feeling as awkward towards Gunhild as she might've otherwise. The giant was really just like a dog, wasn't she? Eager for attention, eager for pets and probably also eager for compliments. Considering Gunhild made her case multiple times over, Regula caved in and figured she'd go for it. Well, another 'it' than her desires might originally drive her towards. She'd walk over and try to reach for Gunhild's head, only to realise just how tall she was, with her head almost bumping into the roof. She could fly up to Gunhild's head, but considering they were indoors, that'd not cut it. “{You're too tall, bend down a bit.}” She'd commanded Gunhild as much as she asked, and assuming Gunhild did as told, she'd ruffle a hand through the latter's hair between the two horns and state “{There you go, that's a good girl~}” As she realised her instinct was correct. Just like a giant puppy.

She wasn't entirely sure how to react to Gunhild so actively trying to get her to engage with Ringo more. Doing so was exactly her plan anyhow, so she didn't need to be told twice. Yet, well, it was complicated, so... She decided to focus on another issue instead. {“If you're planning to stay longer, you shouldn't sleep outdoors. I'm sure we can find a big enough room for you, with a big enough bed. A really fluffy bed.”} She'd suggested, wondering if they should just throw some bags filled with cotton in the stables for Floofhild. She'd probably like it, wouldn't she? Although perhaps that'd be speciesist? She figured she'd debate that at a later date.

There was just one thing that started to annoy her a tad bit... {“You're more than welcome to stay~ Although I'd appreciate if you could stop calling me 'little lady' all the time. Baroness, Caelia or even just Regula would be better. If names are too tough, my race of Valkyrie or in a worst case just 'lady' would also suffice.”} Somehow she felt like she was being pet-zoned as much as she was being pet-zoning Gunhild whenever she was called 'little lady' and her [Prideful] nature started to no longer want to accept it.

That said, it was time to get some real work done. {“Great!”} She replied to Ringo wanting to help her. {“Do you see the lines on these ropes? We need to hold the ropes from Gunhild's shoulder to her waist, around her chest and stomach and from the base of her tail to its end. The amount of lines on them will help me figure out how long and wide each part of her body is.”} She'd say, as she'd toss Ringo one end of the rope, getting to work on getting accurate measurements by wrapping parts of it around Gunhild and noting down the results. When Regula got to the tail, however, she made one fatal mistake. She had the end of the rope next to the end of Gunhild's tail and was bringing the other up to the base of her tail, but of course she'd need the length of it to be accurate and for it to be accurate she'd need to closely trace the rope along the tail...

Which is something she got a little lost in doing. As she felt the tail, it wasn't just big now... it was also fluffy. Two amazing properties in one thing. Also warm. A third amazing property. As her hands dragged along it, starting at the small tippy tip of the tail, where it was still somewhat normal sized and fluffy and adorable, the hands carried on ruffling through the fur, squeezing a bit, digging into it, getting to where the tail was big enough to wrap a full hand around it... and further on, to where it was big enough to wrap both her hands around it, which she couldn't abstain herself from doing... just for measurements, of course... then they went on, to where the tail was big enough for her to no longer even wrap her hands around it, but needing part of her arms as well... she even had to lean down and into the tail to really secure she'd got those measurements right, giving her a really all-in experience of that heavy load of brilliant fluff. By the time she got close to the base of the tail, she almost had to dig into the tail wit her entire body to really get the measurements and it was bliss. Her entire arms and hands, chest and face almost buried in fluff was overwhelming and dazing and fluffy and...

That's when she snapped out of it. Drawing back and feeling and odd mixture of shame and afterglow. {“That's big enough to be a bed....”} She could hear herself talk before she thought, making manners even worse. But why? This was all allowed, Gunhild had made that clear. There was nobody else around to see, so it shouldn't affect her status too much, right? This was her private forge. She could do what she want in here! Perhaps it was awkward because Ringo had given her such a special tail-petting-allowed status, only for her to start petting another's tail? Yet it was just a tail! Nothing more serious. Besides, Gunhild was like a dog. Who wouldn't pet a pet? It was in the name, right? Right... Yes, right! You'd pet a pet! {“You really are fluffy, like a big teddy bear.”} She uttered, both to compliment Floofhild and to try to explain there really, really wasn't more to it. {“She really is...”} She then said to Ringo in the most awkward way imaginable. Just how dig had she'd buried herself in this? How could something so good feel so bad?

She took a deep breath. {“Right, you two might want to steer clear for a bit, I'll need to focus a lot so I can't promise there won't be sparks or sharp objects moving about.”} She said, as she was going to forge like her life depended on it to get all these weird feelings out. She'd start with the simpler stuff. Heavy armour, relatively simple (E-Grade) as judging by Gundhild's skin, she wasn't ready for more (D vitality). There already was some present, she'd just need to add some plates to fit the size of the lady. She's follow that up with another simple think, reforging an old sword that'd been deemed far too big and unwieldy by most. She figured Gunhild might appreciate a two-handed sword (E-Grade) that would match her current level (E-Grade) and there wasn't much that needed to be done about it.

The special part was the tail armour. Part of her almost felt bad... {“You'd best not have that fur out when you use it, that'll make things more difficult.”} She warned Floofhild, not wanting to see the fluff ruined. That's when she set to work, forging plates, binding them together, making them flexible enough, fixing them to be fitting, adding the attachments to fit it on... Finally, she'd add some blades to about 3/4ths near the end, where she figured the tail was still strong enough to swipe with.

As she finished it all up, she felt rather proud of all her work. {“Let's get you outside and armoured up.”} She spoke to Gundhild, beckoning her to move outside and test out the gear she'd made her. {“With this, I'm sure you'll be able to protect...”} That's when an idea hit her. {“Ringo's shrine.”} That was it! Ideal! {“We weren't able to make space within the walls, so we'll have to place it outside of them. Which means it'll need a dedicated guardian, along with Ringo herself, of course! Would you be up to such a task?”} Perhaps that would make Ringo feel less alone, whenever Regula herself would be unable to be around. Hopefully they'd both like the idea? Perhaps it'd make up for the earlier, awkward moment... Hopefully. Maybe...?

Either way, it was time for the big event. {“On the topic of the shrine, shall we head out to check the foundation and place it?”} It was about time for today's main event.

Training Grounds in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Training Grounds.
EXT.-MEDIEVAL-TRAINING-FIELD-2-DAY.png

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily

She realised her mistake when it was pointed out. Offensive meant going in for the attack. Right. She knew that. Of course she did. That was totally what she'd been training from the get-go. When he told her he'd force her to come to him, she was about to laugh and challenge him to try it, but she also realised that would defeat the entire purpose of this exercise. “Fine, thou shalt tasteth mine wrath!”

Trying her best to ignore the foxes annoying her, she raised her blade and went in to the attack. “Have at thee!” She lunged forwards, blade ready to jab at Glacier with an E-grade, E Accurate attack, backing it up with Fast F with her Non-Lethal wooden blade, as she really putting some speed and force into going straight at him.

Farmer's Cabin
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Farm.
forest-fantasy-art-house-the-garden-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Mentions: Ryan Valkan Valkan

Aileen
tHgPf8F.png

Ryan would find her just about as she left the cabin. The look of surprise on her was rather telling. She wasn't expecting him in the slightest. Not only that, but after how awkward things had been lately... She'd immediately recalled her really weird move of licking mayonnaise off of his cheek and started to turn red in embarrassment just from seeing him and recalling it. It sort-off made her want to run off, but seeing how he on the path that led out, she didn't really have many places to run too. Besides, that'd only make it even more awkward later. So in the end, all she could do was state an awkward... “Hi...”

Last edited:

Glacier

Glacier.gif

Interaction: Ethel ( Elvario Elvario )

Glacier watched Ethel begin her attack, raising her weapon and rushing forward. He only had a moment to think, but with the calculation of a construct and instinct of a beast, that was all Glacier needed.

Ethel's speed was evidence that Glacier wouldn't be able to sufficiently dodge, not at his current level of skills that is. Lacking a sound method to block, that left a single sufficient option. "Offense... can be it's own form of defense." Glacier said aloud as he carefully watched her approach, readying for the moment. As she was going to strike him, Glacier sprung forward without warning; jabbing his sharp muzzle of sold ice towards the opposing sword, he attempted to counter the strike with his own[1].

Action [1] Used Ability [Thermal Shock F] as Defense/Counterattack (4 Ef.)

F Grade Cooldown: 0/0
  • Strength - E
  • [Natural Weapons] Body of Ice F - Glacier can hit, stab, and/or bite opponents with his legs, tail, muzzle, and jaw, all of which are solid ice.
  • Thermal Shock F - Whirling Ice [Natural Weapons] F, Blight [Cold] F - Glacier attempts to hit his opponent with a cold empowered strike, with the intent of rapidly decreasing the target's body temperature. - 0 Post Cooldown

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back