• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Stonewall Town] (Caelia Barony) – Barony Reforged

Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34-1-2.png

Languages:
"Common", "+Mictlantecuhtlian+", "%Analog%"​
Elvario Elvario
The constructs on their way back engaged Amika further in dialogue. Despite Zeouli not being nearly as strong currently, she still managed and could switch the positioning up of the barrel.

Teuihua looked to Amika, pleased to hear at least the positive sentiment expressed even if she was skeptical, after all Teuihua himself had been skeptical of the whole ordeal of there being many survivors from the get go, never mind ones who specifically served and were devoted to Qeotl.

“That’s an interesting thought, she does seem to be bringing many from Mictlantechulia here, perhaps it’s logical if more come with the shrine being placed, but the excursions are somewhat complex with ruins being spread throughout the realm..some being placed on other’s land, it was difficult enough negotiating what we did to get Zeouli here…nevertheless the thought is nice, perhaps others are wandering as I was when she found me.”

Teuihua did translate the positive sentiment to others coming to Zeouli about others coming to which she appeared to react positively in body language, or as much as a construct with a unique body could muster.

Teuihua of course couldn’t read Amika’s mind, but when she asked him about the girls night out He thought for a moment..as in girls going out and doing things together? He wasn’t really sure why they wouldn’t of course need it would need to be an activity which would appeal to differing interests, as he doubted all of them would be satiated with stereotypical social activities, if Regula was anything to go off of. Never before had Teuihua ever seen royalty go off and do work like Regula had so far. While he greatly appreciated her doing it with him, it did put her in a more unique place in his mind for the hands on type person she was, since he wasn’t used to it from someone in her sort of position.

“Well, they are organics who have thoughts and feelings like you do, and to my understanding they enjoy doing enjoyable things socially too just like anyone else would, I believe trying to establish a ‘girls night out’ could be worthwhile, as the worst they would say is no, yes?” The construct reasoned out to Amika as he made his way.

“After all, another shot not taken is another shot missed.” He said, remembering the saying he had heard, of course that was in the context of a well known Mictlantechulian warrior who used a powerful slingshot, but the saying seemed applicable here too, to the construct.

Teuihua also translated the bit about what pain was like. Zeouli tilted her head somewhat curiously at this dialogue.

“+So it is similar to our signal, but it sounds like it gets worse…the vocabulary she used isn’t as precise as I would have liked but, I believe I understand to an extent.+”

Teuihua looked to Amika,

“It is no problem, not everything we experience is as easy to put words too, and I appreciate you answering the question. It does not sound like a very pleasant experience if it can in fact induce desperation in the way you describe. I have seen many people in pain back in my time, but never understood to the extent of what a living being feels, so this helps me understand better than I did before.”

The pair continued onward.

(srry for any quality/mistake issues, a bit rushed)
Gunhild

20230927_184448.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Mentions: Elvario Elvario StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Gunhild noticed the nervousness in Ringo's response as she awaited patiently for the kitsune to finish, grunting softly as she just gave a peaceful stare and responded.
"{Gunhild does not minds. Gunhild want grapepoof to be happies. Floofling happinesses will make Gunhild happinesses}" she answered as her attention was shortly after brought back to Regula who was actually making a forward attempt to pet her. Gunhild's gaze softened with bold eyes as she patiently and obediently answered said commands in curious expectation to see if said thing was actually going to happen as she lowered her head and was met with the vocally expressed appreciation of Regula. Despite her large size and muscular composition, such a little act basically made her visibly looking and acting like a completely domesticated house pet. Her staring gaze slowly shifted to closed eyes and a small innocent smile of pure bliss as her only response to Regula's question of who in fact was a good girl was only responded with low, guttural beastial sounds befitting of a large reptile that sounded like deep purrs more than anything. It wordlessly emitted her expression of joy despite not meaning anything verbally in any language.

She stared blankly for a little while in silence when Regula had made it clear she was not a fan of her assigned Gunhild name, of which Gunhild considered that since little-lady was offering such friendship, a place to stay and had even given Gunhild such affection most would consider weird, it made sense that Gunhild acknowledge her with something nicer. With the request of everything she had suggested basically getting ignored since everything suggested was pretty unconventional to Gunhild identity-remembering practices, she curiously looked over Regula for a moment before considering new names for her. She did this while they were taking measurements and Regula was appreciating Floofhild, of which was becoming rather distracting over her thoughts from how much Regula was touching her floofied-up tail with such care and forwardness. She was slumping over a little looking like she was ready to lie and laze as she gleefully continued to take enjoyment in the attention she was receiving with small cheerful grumbly reptile noises. Visibly it looked as if she was enjoying receiving her tail getting thoroughly pet as much as Regula probably enjoyed doing so although a visible difference was that Gunhild was both very expressive and audible about her enjoyment of it that her tail occasionally flicked and was moved and shoved in the direction of Regula so that she wouldperhaps end up touching it more. She grunted and gave a small nod in affirmation that she was indeed like a big teddy bear, briefly speaking.
"{Ladylord is very rights. Floofhild enjoys being enjoyed}" she had murmured amidst her gleeful low-tone purrs.

Once the process had been finished and everything was done, Gunhild followed Regula's beckoning with a constant gaze like the same as when she was first infatuated and overtaken by the floofy sight of Ringo once Gunhild had first saw her, albeit now with Regula and the girl didn't even need any floofy tails at all for it. Her concentration was interrupted once Regula had suggested the idea that she become a guardian for Ringo's shrine once it is placed. She hadn't considered it, also since her entire understanding of shrine guardians were a bunch of weird unnatural foxes that were potentially going to eat Gunhild if a certain bratty and rude kitsune didn't get what they wanted. Ringo was a nice floof atleast, one which rather more deserved things and also probably needed the protection.
"{If Prettyqueen thinksies so, Gunhilds can do the that thing. Floofles needs the safetieses, yes?}" Gunhild asked as she looked to Ringo since it was probably rather more her decision.
"{If sweets-floofling doesn't minds, Gunhilds can stays to do the safetieses}" Gunhild said, looking to Ringo patiently for her answer on the idea.​

Last edited:
Training Grounds in Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Training Grounds.
Time: 11:40 Weather: Clear skies.
EXT.-MEDIEVAL-TRAINING-FIELD-2-DAY.png
Mentions: Glacier Voider Voider

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily

Ethel's attack (D (3) strength, E (2) weapon, E (2) ability, no accurate bonus = 7 effectiveness) managed to send a shock through Glacier as he bit into the weapon. It even managed to crack the outer layers of the ice around him (Natural Armour F => Broken), but didn't seem to further hurt him (Non-Lethal). However, before Ethel could celebrate her sudden victory, her [Clumsy] nature won, as her own speed sent her forwards with too much force and made her tumble to the ground, falling face flat onto the dirt. It'd be the second time she was biting dirt today.

Even so, from her position, she still called out. “I hath chargeth at thee and cracked thine armoureth! I hath progresseth!” It'd be a bit more impressive if she didn't sound mumbled from speaking into the soil she'd face-planted.

However, there was another thing she'd notice. The frost surrounding the wooden blade. Had her attack not overwhelmed the counter-attack, she'd likely have been frosted by it. As she managed to get up again, she pointed it out. “Thou hath lieth to me and mine! Thy frost bite hath already been summoning thine nature! Thou couldst chilleth flesh, bones and ale with thee bite!” The last thing she mentioned was a tad odd, but probably not untrue.

Just Outside of Stonewall
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Just outside of Capital Town: Stonewall.
Time: 11:40 Weather: Clear skies.
718a14e07104a0b12e72b0d0c11fc2a7.png
Mentions: Teuihua/Zeouli TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Amika nodded happily at Teuihua's reply. “I'd be happy to welcome more people from Mictl... Mictlanteccalua... Mict.. Mictlantechooolia...” She sighed. “Why is it so difficult to pronounce.” Then again, she had yet to finish her statement. “Either way, I'd love to welcome more people from your place, as all of you have been nice and fun thus far!”

However, when Teuihua replied, another thought occurred to her. He specifically mentioned them being organics, but something felt off. “Does that mean Zeouli wouldn't like such things? I'd say she'd be welcome to join a girl's night out!” Having the construct along could be very interesting. Besides, having Zeouli on her team might aid her quest to see if she could hook-up Saffron and Teuihua.

As for the worst they could say, the chuckled. “Well, they could also say 'how dare you suggest something so insulting' I guess, although... I don't think they would.” They all seemed to nice to do such a thing, but it wasn't impossible. Shots could backfire, after all. She wasn't eager to continue talking about pain, as it wasn't a fun topic.

The group of them would soon see Regula, Gunhild and Ringo appear from outside of the town, heading over to where they were.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Femboy Femboy

Ladylord... that was probably the best of the worst options, so Regula figured she'd allow it. Besides, after what she'd allowed herself to give in too, Gunhild probably earned the right to call her by such a name. Then again, she'd considered Gunhild a dog, but the purring was more like a cat. Peculiar... but not something she should keep thinking about, unless she wanted to risk giving into the desire to go for a second petting.

By the time they arrived at the location where the shrine would be placed, she'd finally gotten her thoughts de-muddled again. “Hello again~” She'd greet Teuihua and Amika %“Hello again~”% and Zeouli while at it. She looked at the spot in front of them. Many hands had made light work. It seemed like it was about ready. “Alright, let's go over all the measurements one final time. We want this to be perfect after all, right?” She'd look at Ringo. {“Could you help me run through the measurements again? We can walk across the foundations and check again if all the distances are correct for the shrine to be placed upon it. We'd best be safe as possible, right?”}

Ah, right, she was forgetting something. “Oh, right, Gunhild, these are Teuihua and Zeouli, two construct friends of mine. That's Amika, she works at the tavern.” Then to the others. “And this is Gunhild, she wandered in after the sudden shaking of the earth and now wanted to come help safeguard the new shrine.” That was probably not the best recap, but considering the circumstances, it was likely good enough.

Ryan Kylieth

Ryan had never talked to Gwenith directly, but he did know of her. Now, it looked like it was time for him to meet her proper... Or so he thought. Ryan's mad dash resulted in him meeting Aileen just as she was leaving the farmer's home. She greeted him with some hesitation, which was to be expected. He had been ignoring her for the most part these last few days. If anything, he was surprised she seemed more embarrassed than angry. That said, he didn't care, his rush of motivation was not going to be wasted.

So, as an answer to her greeting, he kicked the barrier he put between them himself to the curb, and after so many awkward days, Ryan hugged Aileen. He held her like he hadn't seen her in forever, burying his head on her shoulder. "I'm... I'm sorry, Aileen. I shouldn't have treated you that way these past few days. I am stupid for it." he voiced, with clear sincerity in his voice

Aileen
tHgPf8F.png

The sudden hug could only result in a “Huh? Wha? Oh...” Going through the stages of surprise, shock, realisation... and finally acceptance, as she returned the hug. With how awkward things had been lately, the sudden hug made her snap, as she started crying. “It's okay... I'm also sorry... I thought I did some really weird and made you really angry and I was worried you hated me for it and...” She rambled, until she finally caught her breath. “I... I'm glad you still like me.” She said, finally gathering the courage to look him in the eyes after taking a small step back. Or well, eye, in his case. Even though the hidden one was even prettier. “It's my fault as well, I was too afraid to ask you if you were angry, as I feared you'd say you were, so I just assumed you were... I shouldn't have...”

long purple hair hazel eyes fox ears fox nine tails kimono plains field s-3005077818.png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantecuhtlian+

Ringo smiled apologetically at Gunhild. "{Thank you for understanding Gunhild... or Floofhild?... I-Is that what you are now? I'm afraid I don't know how this works... Oh, sorry, yes, thank you for understanding. You seem like a very nice... Person?... But my traditions are very close to me. And with everything so different now, I am nervous to change them as well.}" She hoped that made sense to the large fluffy creature.

Ringo thought about Regula's words. All her life she had followed the Shrine's rules... mostly... It's not like she ever broke a rule, just found ways to skirt around them... But what the Priests, and Priestess that one time, said the Deity had decided was what she did. And the Deity had decided Regula was worthy... How could she decide Regula was worthy for herself? What did that even mean...? She'd have to think on this.

As Regula instructed her what to do, she clenched her fists in determination. She could do this! "{R-Right!}" She followed Regula's instructions as best as she could remember. It seemed like she did well enough, Regula never corrected her or had her change what she was doing. She felt happy to be doing something for someone again, her tails flowing smoothly behind her.

Ringo perked up as her Shrine was mentioned, cocking her head curiously until the intention of Regula's plan became clear. "{That sounds wonderful! A helpful guard to keep the shrine safe while I sleep would be perfect! And I could show you around and we could greet visitors together, and I could teach you how to make charms! Though, I'm not sure yours would work... But it's still fun!}" She clasped her hands and smiled warmly at Gunhild.

At Regula's urging, she happily followed the woman back out to the Shrine sight. She was still exhausted, the sooner it was placed the sooner she could use her stasis. When the Baroness asked for assistance with the measurements, she gave a soft salute and began to move to the spot she had stood earlier. She moved from spot to spot, mimicking her travels within the shrine. It seemed correct. She gave a nod of confirmation to Regula and stood out of the way, awaiting her Shrine's return.

Retili smiled in response to Hestia's words. He had indeed heard rumors during his census about a strange tower but he hadn't put much stock in them. Perhaps it would be another great thing to look into after he settled back into his place here at the barony. "I don't typically give much stock to rumors by hunters and gatherers in the forest. Sometimes the mind plays tricks on you when you are isolated. Given the amount of rumors and sightings however something must be there. Perhaps I'll take some time to look into it." At the mention of new staff and a Teahouse Retili nodded. "I'm happy to hear you've found some quality help. I wouldn't worry too much about Amika. She seems a bright young woman who's taken well after her mother. I'm certain she will find someone who makes her happy no matter what." he paused as he considered the Teahouse a bit further. "I might be interested in helping with the Teahouse, it will depend how busy Lady Caelia keeps me with matters in the barony. I'll think it over some and maybe speak to them about it." Retili finished his cup of tea succinctly and once again placed a coin on the bar to pay. "I believe they should have finished placing the shrine on the town exterior. Perhaps you would be willing to accompany me to view it? I'm certain it will grow to have an interesting impact on local life, if nothing else than because of the spirit that seems to occupy it."
  • Caelia Savant D - Law E, Warfare E, Business F, Academia F, Area Knowledge [Caelia Barony] F - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - Retili uses his comprehensive knowledge built up through years of study to overcome issues that smooth talking might not otherwise be capable of.
  • Charismatic Scribe D - Insight D, Perception E, Empathy E, Persuasion D - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - Using his quick wit and fast mind, Retili talks his way around and through problems that he encounters.
  • Noble Bearing D - Etiquette E, Law E, Academia F, Persuasion D, Empathy E, Perception E, Insight D, Business F - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - After some time spent in study, on the road, and in the court of nobles Retili has learned the way and bearing required to be at least adequate in the many skills expected of nobility.

(srry for any quality/mistake issues, a bit rushed)
Gunhild

20230927_184448.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme
Mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario

Gunhild was pleased that Ringo was well receptive to the idea, having not expected herself that being offered a responsibility of being around the living space of a floofy kitsune and helping with the protection of them and their shrine. Unsure what they had meant by making charms, Gunhild was silently confused on the idea of Ringo being hesitant to change tradition but if there was any sort of rule on what shrine guardians were supposed to be. Her last experience with said guardians were actual foxes albeit a little magically weird debatably, so Gunhild had no idea on the rules of Gunhild guardians.
"{Gunhild is Gunhild. Always.}" Gunhild answered to the name confusion as she watched Ringo go ahead to help with measurements. She was silently thinking about there being a lot of measurements taken today, perhaps this place liked its measurements.

Gunhild's attention was briefly brought to the two constructs as well as the other little lady that were now present, hesitant as she questioned silently being introduced to what felt like should just be objects. Could such creations think like normal people?
"Uh... Gunhild is Gunhild. Gunhild does not normally talk to rocks and metal. Gunhild, does not... understand what is happen now" Gunhild mumbled unsure how to comprehend such existences she didn't grasp as normal. They weren't made of flesh, and probably didn't eat. Did they have the squishy part in the head that does the thinkies? Constructs were too confusing, in which she quietly mumbled something of the same vain.

"Rockypeoples hurt Gunhild thinkyball... " Gunhild grumbled as she tried to think of something else while they were finishing up on the shrine, realising that Regula said something about finding her a bed or some place to stay although wondering about said thing now that she was offered to protect the shrine. She didn't know if Ringo lived at the shrine, but thought it was probably not doing her job if she left it whenever she was asleep.
"{Pretty Regulady. Wheres the Gunhild sleep-stay-place to be? Gunhilds be sleep near shrine to proteccy it, yesno? Gunhilds sees no sleepplace or beds here except floors. Gunhilds can floorsleeps for Regulady and Purpyfloofa to be close at the timeses of the Sleepybabyhild times?}" she asked in question.​

Glacier

Glacier.gif

Interactions: Ethel ( Elvario Elvario )
"Common" "<Beastial>" "%Analog%"

Glacier slightly stumbled back from the collision, the sensation of cracks reverberating throughout his being. Recomposing himself, Glacier was about to prepare for another move, until he saw Ethel fall forward onto the ground.

"I am glad to hear... that you have achieved progress." Glacier commented, "Though you may wish... to plan your moves following the attack... to avoid such accidents." Face planting after a charge wouldn't do in battle, and though he was not expert on fighting, Glacier hoped the suggestion would help.

When Ethel got up, Glacier was slightly taken aback from the accusation of lying; after a brief moment, he slightly lowered his head as if to sigh, expelling some of the tension from his body. "You are correct... in that I can harness it... to a certain degree." Glacier admitted, taking a second to think. "Though a warrior may have good, trained footing... does that, by default, mean they can properly wield a sword?" His attempt at an analogy probably wasn't all to good, in his opinion, but it was best he could think of on the spot. "I am capable of controlling the nature within my body... but extending it past purely physical means?... To wield it within my surroundings as I wish?... That is what I have yet to accomplish."

After the quite long clarification, Glacier's attention returned to the cracks in his outer surface of ice, then towards Ethel. "Are you... quite alright?" He asked; though she didn't seem to have suffered a scratch, as was further indicated by her expertise in defense, Glacier thought it polite to inquire either way.

Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34-1-2.png
Languages: "Common", "+Mictlantecuhtlian+, "%Analog%"

Mentions: Elvario Elvario StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Femboy Femboy conman2163 conman2163

Teuihua tilted his head curiously at Amika’s comment about her deeming the word difficult to say, from his perspective it wasn’t much different of a word to many of the more modern ones he had heard so far since waking up.

“It is a much different language, with practice I'm certain you can do it if you are so inclined. "

“ I also appreciate that sentiment , and I believe Zeouli does as well. We have been most fortunate that the survivors we have found so far have been just as you say.”
He said after translating what Amika said, to which Zeouli did seem to take it positively.

At the next question as they moved along Teuihua looked back at Amika and didn’t speak for a moment as if he was in thought.

“Well, I personally enjoy many things which organics enjoy, of course I am not Zeouli and Zeouli was created by different creators than myself but, I imagine there are similarities, I mean we both enjoy good food, and certain activities organic or not, I shall ask her.”

Teuihua translated once more to Zeouli who looked back at him curiously, she asked what a girls night out meant exactly to which Teuihua gave his understanding of it back.

“+So..this would be a chance for me to learn more about what people enjoy doing in this time As well as learn about people who I’ll be working for? I believe that could be a useful use of time, please let Amika know I am thankful for her invitation and should the opportunity arise I would like to partake.+”

Teuihua relayed this to Amika. “It would seem she would like to come should it be arranged.”

“I agree it seems unlikely they would treat you harshly Amika, everyone in the barony who I have met so far has been kind, even Ethel who was skeptical of me, eventually gained a new understanding, I am thankful for all of you.”

----
Teuihua gave a wave to the three once more when they came back to the site. Since they were back, Teuihua decided to place down the barrels of the drink so that Retili’s soldiers could access them as promised.

Upon seeing this Zeouli, first also gave them a wave and when got close enough did the same with great care.

“Hello Baroness, I am glad to see that you are in good company then. Also hello Gunhild. It is as she says I am Teuihua, here to serve this barony. Protecting the shrine is a noble responsibility to take on, thank you for assisting with preserving the Mictlantecuhtlian culture”

“However I do apologize for any confusion. Zeouli and I are alive it is just that our kind's bodies were forged out the sorts of materials you mention..as well as others."

“%Hello Baroness. Thank you for the introduction.%”
Zeouli replied in analog with the wooden like clicking sound. Teuihua also translated any other details which he could to Zeouli and vice versa for what she said in this instance.

The two constructs were ready for additional instruction if need be for now on standby. Thanks to Regula introducing them both of them were more at ease in Gunhild's presence, since she was essentially given the okay from the Baroness herself.

Ryan Kylieth

Ryan was quick to notice that Aileen wasn't angry, not even close. He couldn't help but curse to himself for being such an idiot. "Don't be sorry... I was just surprised. I liked that, but I was left speechless... And then I thought I made you mad because we just didn't talk. It's all my fault..." he said, sad that he made Aileen cry... While not even noticing the moderately strange confession he made. "Of course I do, Aileen. Don't doubt it for a second!"

Aileen then tried to blame herself for this, to which Ryan sighed softly. With a gentle smile, Ryan picked up her hands with his own, and held them together in front of him. "It's not. It really is not your fault..." and after some thought Ryan appeared to have thought of something "And I'll make it up to you" Ryan thought on how he could compensate her girlfriend for so many days of neglect. It then dawned on him. "Starting now, I'll do whateeeever you want me to do. For a whole day. It doesn't matter what, I'll try my best to do as you say." At this point, it was unclear if talking to her right after refreshing his mind forging was the best idea.

Elvario Elvario

Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Just outside of Capital Town: Stonewall.
Time: 16:00 Weather: Clear skies.
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Femboy Femboy | Retili conman2163 conman2163 | Glacier Voider Voider | Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Ryan Valkan Valkan | Aria RavenSong RavenSong | Amanda Uasal Uasal

It was a fair while later in the afternoon when everything finally fell into place. All measurements taken, final checks ran, foundations laid and triple-checked by anyone with any shred of knowledge to do so... It was finally time for the big event to happen.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Regula, by now, had gotten eager to give Ringo her home back. “{Alright, let's do this.}” She spoke, taking a deep breath. They'd gotten quite an audience, as curious people had come by after leaving the town on. It wasn't entirely what she'd planned for, but she didn't suffer from stage freight, so she'd get this sorted. She carefully aimed her magic, then used [Take It All] to return what she'd once taken.

Take It All – Magic B, Magic Area of Effect C, Energised B, Pocket Dimension B, Selective B – Character Pockets everything in a wide (500 ft) radius around them into their Pocket Dimension. - Grade Be – 3 Post Cooldown.

With everything already being measured, it was just a matter of putting the shrine down in its proper place. Even so, she gave a deep sigh of relief when she managed to put it down in one piece. “{That... had me a lot more nervous that I thought I would be.}” She admitted to Ringo. Short after, she smiled, looking upon the shrine. “{Now my home is truly your home as well~ I can't wait to help fix up the shrine and see it in all its former glory, or even better~}”

hd-wallpaper-temple-gate-japan-japanese-cg-game-jpg.1116392

It looked a bit dreary still, but that should be fixed over time. Some repairs, some flowers. It'd be great.

On the topic of fixing things, there was one thing she still wanted to tell Gunhild. “Teuihua and Zeouli may not be made of flesh and blood, but they're still people like you and I. They're also very dear friends of mine, so I'd really like you treat them just like you'd treat me or Ringo.” She wanted to make that very clear. It was fine for Gunhild to not understand them, but Regula didn't want to risk having that lead to her discriminating them in any way.

As for Gunhild's sleeping place, she wondered. {“Say, Ringo, would having her stay in one of the shrine's auxiliary buildings be allowed, or not?”} She had no clue how 'shrines' worked, but that would fix two problems at once. The shrine would have a nearby guardian and Gunhild would have a place to stay. That said, the second part of Gunhild's question made her head hurt a bit. Not only was her name 'Regulady' now, making her wonder how Gunhild even came up with that one, what in the world did she mean with Sleepybabyhild? Was this creature a mother? Regula doubted it. {“We'll figure it out.”} She eventually replied, hoping that'd do for now. Perhaps Ringo's shrine having a spare room to use would fix things easily enough.

Hestia
2i532mI.png

Mentions: Retili conman2163 conman2163

“Do let me know the latest scoops, if you're going to look into the tower~” She'd replied to Retili, after he mentioned it. After all, being up-to-date with all the latest information in the barony was part of her job as a tavern owner. She'd also nodded happily at his offer to aid with the teahouse. “That'd be lovely~” When he'd offered her to accompany him, she'd been a tad hesitant, but she caved in. Todo and Inola could keep watch of the tavern for a bit and she did want to be up to date with the arrival this newest addition to the barony. “Alright, I'll join you!” She spoke, almost feeling 20 years younger as she got ready to go on a trip out of town.

As they saw the shrine placed, she couldn't help look in awe. That whole structure popped up out of virtually nowhere. “I didn't even think such things were possible...” She mumbled, then turned to Retili. “Do you think we'll be expected to start worshipping here?” She wondered aloud.

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily
Mentions: Glacier Voider Voider

Even with her face firmly planted into the soil, she'd felt victorious. “I thank thee!” Came her muffled reply as she was nearly biting dirt when replying. It was only then that she started to pick herself up and stood up again. “I shalt planneth mineth movements as they hath reccomendeth me and mine!” She nodded, even though she probably had no clue where to start.

“If thou canst harnessed thy nature, thou needst only increased thy degree by which thou canst harnessed it!” She replied confidently, even though the mention of proper footing felt like a person insult. As for whether she was alright, of course she was! “I areth perfect! For I areth Ethel, defender of the Stonewall and keeper of justice!” She spoke proudly. At the very least she was dense as a diamond in more than one regard.

That said, after continuing the training for a bit more, she'd eventually speak up again. “I hath heareth about mine baroness' placing a shrine upon Stonewall soil, which I shalt witness!” She announced, upon urging Glacier to join her for no particular reason other than potentially wanting to duel him all over again later today. That said, upon witnessing the placement of the shrine, she was a tad confused. “Hast thee seen a building likest this?” She'd ask Glacier.

Mentions: Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

She'd waved upon her mother's arrival, although she was a bit curious as to why she'd been hanging out with the short Fae man so often lately. Even going as far as to accompany him to the shrine right now. Although she had no reason to dislike Retili, she did feel a bit odd around him, even though she didn't know why. That said, she had constructs to respond too. “I guess I'll practice it, in that case~” She replied, wondering how long it'd take to pronounce such words well enough.

She'd happily clapped her hands together upon Zeouli agreeing to a girl's night out. “That's great!” She replied. With someone as interesting as Zeouli on board and perhaps being able to ask the baroness, marshall, advisor and who knows who else, it might become one of the wildest girl's night's out in the history of Stonewall. No, perhaps of the entire barony! No, no, the entire county! Either way, she was starting to look forwards to it.

That said, when she saw the shrine placed down, she was rather surprised. “Wow! That was awesome!” She called out. However, she also had a question. “Did all Mictanctuliiaan...” She felt like she got close there. “.. buildings look like that one? Why does it have these weird red gates without doors or walls in them?”

Aileen
tHgPf8F.png

Eventually, from all Ryan's words, her crying slowly turned into a chuckle. “I guess... I guess we're both pretty bad at this, aren't we?” She'd ask with a bit of a smile. When he told her he'd make it up to her, she didn't even let him start his next sentence, as she leaned forwards to kiss him in a sudden bout of courage. “It's okay, you don't need to, we can both learn to be better at this together, right?” She'd state, her face flushing red and a smile adorning her lips.

Besides, she wasn't even sure what they could do together... Although when they were on their way back towards the town proper, they did run into the shrine being placed. “Can we... can we watch this for a bit? I don't think I've seen anything like this.” She asked, curious to see what was going to happen. She was even more surprised by the results. Buildings popping up out of nowhere wasn't exactly a daily occurrence and this type of building wasn't one she'd ever seen before. “Do... do you know what this is about?” She asked Ryan, rather confused about the whole ordeal going on.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Happy with the results of her work, she looked at the faces of the people that'd gathered, as this type of magic placement of shrines had drawn some attention. A lot of attention, in fact, as a lot of people had come out from the town to come see what was happening here. That said, she also spotted something a tad worrying. Confusion. It seemed like some people weren't sure what to think about this development.

Aldwin
veJ8vPf.png

“With all due respect, baroness, I believe you might wish to share some words with the people.” Aldwin spoke up.

It startled Regula, having not even seen him approach. How long had he been here? It wasn't important. Whether his advice was a challenge or genuine offer of aid, he wasn't wrong. She realised that much. “You're right.” She spoke, as she took a deep breath. “Teuihua, could you please translate for Zeouli and Ringo.” She'd ask, as she didn't feel like translating the whole speech into three languages. Come to think of it, did she even have a speech prepared..? No. None at all. This would have to be ad-libbed. Luckily enough, she had [Baroness' Charm and Baroness' Word] to back her up, all the way through it. She'd activate her [Guardian Cloak] to use [Control Environment E] on it to try and help amplify the sound of her voice so that all could hear it well.

“First of all, even though this isn't really an official meeting or event, I'd like to thank you all for coming here.” She spoke, as she looked at the people who'd gathered here. Her people. Friends, allies, subjects. “After all, the fact that you came here shows that you are interested in what new events are happening in our barony. It's that interest that I am grateful for.” As she was talking, she started to figure out the course of her words. “Our barony has gone through it's fair share of struggles. I don't think I need to bring those up, as many of you have experienced them first-hand and in far more direct ways than I could ever imagine.”

She took a deep breath. “Yet we are still here!” She called out. “Not just that, we have managed to fight through our struggles and crawled back up! Thanks to all of you, we were able to fix up the basics of our defences. I can only say that the Marshall and I plan to continue working on those until our barony is among the safest places in the world! We've been able to get our economic situation stable thanks to brilliant minds such as that of Advisor Steelhaven and the agricultural revolution she helped bring about and the many wonderful designs she's drawn for us! We have have a functional government again thanks to work like that of council of Advisor Loxinofican and in no small part due the willingness of our village's mayors to step up in times of need.”

As she was going, she felt like she'd warmed up a bit. “It's these combined efforts that have gotten us to where we are. Whether it is the aid of people that lived her for ages or the aid of people that arrived here only recently, I am grateful for all those that contributed to our barony! However, we're only just beginning! Not too long ago, I managed to speak with Baron Morbella and I can safely say that our barony now has a great ally at our western border.” She knew that there were rumours circulating about her, but she still believed the trip had been worth it in the end.

“However, it's your interest in what's happening here that gives me hope for an even brighter future!” She stated, as she was going to get into the 'meat' of her speech. “Our barony always had a diverse group of people living within it, with multiple races and backgrounds coexisting peacefully, even when the world around us is at war. It's something I am grateful for and something that I wish to see continue for a long time to come. Even when people like Ringo, Teuihua and Zeouli, whom are from a civilisation long gone, join our barony, I'd like for you to welcome them with open arms. However, I am not worried about such, as I know that is exactly what you will do! Why? Simply due to you all being here today! After all, all it takes to know that they are amazing individuals is for a single chance, a bit of curiosity, to get to know them! By coming out here today you've shown that curiosity and I'm sure that'll be enough to welcome them!”

She should probably also address the biggest deal of it all. “I'm hoping for this shrine to become a meeting point for everyone. A place to rest, to reflect and to talk with one-another. Our barony has been through a lot and it would be foolish to say that everything will be perfect from here on out, but so long as we stay working together, I know we can overcome whatever trials will be thrown at us, for it is our ability to come together in times of need that is our strongest force! It is our ability to allow those with great minds and talents to prosper, regardless of who they are or where they're from, that allow us all to prosper! May this shrine become the start of an ever-brighter future for our barony!” She finally finished.

[Baroness' Charm] A – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, [Baroness of Caelia] title, Persuasion B, Seduction B – Using her position as a baroness and her social prowess, Regula attempts to charm someone into being more agreeable. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown.
[Baroness' Word] A – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, [Baroness of Caelia] title, Culture B, Etiquette B, Insight B, Leadership B, Persuasion B – Using her position as a baroness and her social prowess, Regula studies, convinces, inspires or otherwise engages in social conversation. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown.

Taking a deep breath, she looked around. Hopefully she'd done that right. She looked at some of friends and counsellors, Teuihua, Aria, Amanda, Retili, Ringo, hoping to see a sign of approval in their eyes, as this felt like a surprisingly big and sudden test on swaying public opinion.

Glacier

Glacier.gif

Interactions: Ethel ( Elvario Elvario )
"Common" "<Beastial>" "%Analog%"

As Glacier approached the shrine with Ethel, he studied it with curiosity. Upon being asked whether he had ever seen a building like it, some memories resurfaced to the forefront of Glacier's mind. "I... do believe I have, actually... yes..." He slightly shook his head, before continuing, "Though as for this one... I am completely unaware of it's origins."

The impromptu speech by Regula was certainly well-made, though Glacier listened with a detached manner, considering that he was only here today by coincidence. Regardless, once it was finished, Glacier dipped his head in respect for the words spoken.

Taking a glance at the clear sky, as well as the sun, Glacier turned back to Ethel.
"I must say, Stonewall is... quite an interesting and pleasant place. I have only been here a short time... but I already wish to revisit in the future." Not the mention that Glacier still needed to make ice for Inola at some point, once he actually could.

Last edited:
Teuihua & Zeouli
Languages: "Common", "+Mictlantecuhtlian+, "%Analog%"​
Elvario Elvario

Seeing Amika wave Teuihua felt inclined to give a bit of a wave as well, to which Zeouli also did like a chain reaction.

"More so if you'd like if there is time at some point, I could assist you to learn some of the language, it would allow you to communicate with Zeouli and Ringo freely." He offered. He wasn't entirely sure why Amika would be in a position where she'd be reading Mictlantecuhtlian, but perhaps if she visited the shrine there would be use for that too should she desire.

Teuihua also gave a thumbs up gesture at the 'that's great'.

Teuihua felt a sense of relief from the great anticipation he had been feeling when he saw Regula decided it was time to put the shrine down and that they had checked that everything was in fact in order. It did not break or get messed up in transport it looked like, which had been a genuine concern. Not only was it a Mictlantecuhtlian religious site, but it was also by extension Ringo's home, so the stakes felt doubly high. But it was in one piece and looked good where it had been placed. Now it would be accessible to all who came around, and Teuihua thought that was nice. It was okay if they didn't understand it but what he really hoped that the others would come to accept the shrine for what it was. If not a genuine place of workshop perhaps a piece of art as architecture.

Zeouli was also pleased from the looks of things, putting her arms together into a clapping like motion a few times after Regula successfully did the deed, the sound of her arms hitting one another sounding like some sort of construct applause.

Teuihua upon seeing this also joined in, gently knocking his hand against his pillar arm.

Presuming Teuihua was close enough to hear Regula's explanation of them, he felt a warmth inside once more much like he had when Hathaway spoke to him for the first time with such kindness in his voice. Perhaps that was part of why he had decided the this Barony was a natural fit, in many ways was because of Regula's kind and caring heart.

He then looked back to Amika after she said it was awesome.

"Indeed there was quite a lot behind the scenes to get that very building here, I find it admirable that the Baroness would come and oversee such an operation herself."

"Mictlantecuhtlian, you were close."

Upon hearing the question Teuihua thought for a moment before responding.

"No, not all Mictlantecuhtlian buildings are like this one, this one was from a particular region, you see there were diverse groups of people, so buildings differed in appearance depending on where you were, so did local customs, traditions, and to extents beliefs all intertwined to varying extents with Mictlantecuhtlian religion, culture, and leadership.

" If you would like to know more about this specific architectural style, Ringo would likely be able to teach you more, as I cannot say I had been to that area until fairly recently. I have heard apparently that this style has some similarities to those you might see in present day Kuridan however. I do believe the style gate has something to do with it's denotation as an important building, perhaps with some religious connotation and the fact that it's dedicated to the Mictlantecuhtlian being of passage."

Teuihua tried to explain to the best of his ability with his not as advanced level knowledge on the specific topic as Ringo probably would be, given she was from there and he wasn't used to patrol in that area in his time.

By the point that Regula addressed him just before her grand speech, he replied "Of course Baroness." He then proceeded to translate what she said so that Zeouli and Ringo could understand it in Mictlantecuhtlian.

Teuihua felt warm once again only even more intensified upon hearing her words telling everyone that she hoped that they'd accept the Mictlantecuhtlian trio.

"+Did she..really say that?+" Zeouli asked Teuihua back to which he nodded. Her tone sounded like one of awe, before she replied to him.

"+Perhaps..there is a home for me yet then..I understand why you follow this woman, I am touched to my core..+"

When the speech was over Teuihua and Zeouli went back to making the clapping sound with their arms in a more enthused fashion.

"Well said Baroness Caelia, as you are here for us, I am here for you!"

"%Thank you for your words of kindness ! I hope that I may contribute to your Barony's prosperity!%"

(limited time, life issues, oops if i forgot somethingagain)
Gunhild

20230927_184448.jpg

Character Sheet
Character Theme

Gunhild watched and listened in silence as Regula had given a speech for the placement of the shrine, not entirely paying attention the whole time since it felt like it was rather better directed at those who had been around the barony for quite a while. Grumbling quietly to herself in thought as she gently scratched at her cheek in pondering, these people whom may have had greatly different backgrounds and reasons to be present although something still vaguely felt missing to Gunhild even if she had just arrived for the first time.

'Gunhild, is not right... Gunhild is not the right here right of the now so right... ' the reptilian thought to themself rather questioning and offset by whatever it was they had found to feel wrong and gone that they couldn't quite place their claw on. Maybe it was not being used to the idea of being tied down to one place that was weird, yet Gunhild would be willingly sending themselves back to the lonesome that her usual travels held for her. Within her own questioning confusion, she let others enjoy what was made of the placement of the shrine and of their unity as the big lizard clearly needed a moment of time to try and think.

It would have probably been the time for Gunhild to just walk off on her own to find a quiet and isolated place to be alone for a while, but seeing as she agreed to help with protecting the shrine she could only feel inclined to have to stay and wait even if the other things going on at the moment didn't pertain much to her.​

Ryan Kylieth

Amidst a shy giggle, Ryan responded "In our defense, we're also pretty new to this." Ryan was then stun locked as Aileen stole his lips to settle him down "Right!" he enthusiastically said as his face reddened slightly.

As they made their way back to town, they came across the finished shrine. "Sure thing." he answered to Aileen when she asked to stay and see. Ryan was surprised on how well it turned out, unaware of the logistics behind summoning a huge shrine. "A shrine for a friend of Lady Regula's... I was helping with it earlier..." He trailed off. He should apologize to Sven when he sees him again.

He then listened to Regula's speech. It kind of made him feel bad. He was now of the idea that he was not doing enough to help. Ryan couldn't help but wonder what could he do to help everyone...

Retili Loxinofican
Character Sheet
Voider Voider Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal RavenSong RavenSong Uasal Uasal

The Zentox was pleased that Hestia decided to accompany him, and a pleasant smile was on his features as he walked with her from the inn to the site of the new shrine. The easy companionship of the woman was something he had not felt in a long time and he welcomed it. The shrine itself was impressive, the set of imposing wooden gates leading into a compound with several large buildings. It was clearly a place from a long lost age, as Retili had not seen anything of it's like in all his time. The Fae shot down the question of Hestia with a reassuring smile. "The Lady Caelia is much too smart to impose religion upon anyone. I am certain she will neither be opposed or in favor of the new worship. The actions of Count Light have left a poor taste in the mouths of many and bringing in a new religion and forcing everyone to worship it would be unwise at best." Regula's speech only reaffirmed his own words. He bowed his head as the Baroness complimented the work he had done for the barony.

As Regula wrapped up her speech a small army of Zentail listened. They stood in a square, ten deep and ten across, one hundred in total. Where the extra fifty had come from was anyone's guess, but they had clearly been enjoying the ale that was provided after a hard day of working to clear the foundations. No small amount of effort had been made on their part in service of gaining the greatest reward: booze. Now as they listened some zentail raised mugs of ale. Others pounded the ground with the butts of their rifles. All of them cheered. For better or worse the company of Zentail also saw this barony as their home.

• Caelia Savant D - Law E, Warfare E, Business F, Academia F, Area Knowledge [Caelia Barony] F - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - Retili uses his comprehensive knowledge built up through years of study to overcome issues that smooth talking might not otherwise be capable of.
  • Charismatic Scribe D - Insight D, Perception E, Empathy E, Persuasion D - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - Using his quick wit and fast mind, Retili talks his way around and through problems that he encounters.
  • Noble Bearing D - Etiquette E, Law E, Academia F, Persuasion D, Empathy E, Perception E, Insight D, Business F - Grade D, 2 post Cooldown - After some time spent in study, on the road, and in the court of nobles Retili has learned the way and bearing required to be at least adequate in the many skills expected of nobility.

Ringo-Lord Bara 1.png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantecuhtlian+

As the shrine suddenly came into being, Ringo gasped in excitement and ran onto the premises, moving from building to building to make sure nothing was damaged. Well... more damaged... it would be fine eventually. Everything was exactly how it had been when Regula had picked it up. Her home was back. She smiled at laughed at Regula's words. "{I admit, I was nervous, too. Thank you, Regula. I am excited to improve it with you!}" There was much work to be done, an she looked forward to starting soon. She'd have to find Gunhild later and see what she was willing to help with, maybe get her a place to stay set up.

Ringo stood nearby Regula, though out of the way as the Baroness spoke, listening to her words, as translated by Teuihua. When she mentioned the Komainu's name, Ringo waved and smiled happily to everyone as her tails moved behind as though caught in a tide. She was happy to be here at the Barony. Maybe things hadn't gone the way she wanted or expected, but that didn't mean they had to go badly. As Regula finished and the others began to clap, she followed suit.

A wave of exhaustion hit her hard as she stood listening, reminding her why she was waiting for the shrine to be placed. She walked over to Regula and blinked sleepily before adressing the woman. "{I'm going to go recover in my stasis now. Thank you, again, so much, for everything. I'll come find you in a bit.}" She bid farewell, and headed back into the shrine grounds. The statues sat in front of the inner sanctum, watching over it dutifully. They were in disrepair, Ringo's chipped and missing a tail, but still intact enough to hold her being. Finally, she could get a little sleep. But as she got closer, she could tell something as wrong. Usually she could feel the statue, feel it's reverberations through her, especially when she was close. But she felt nothing. She quickened her pace for the last few steps, but even standing next to thing, she felt nothing. She reached out and touched the ninetailed fox carving. It was just cold stone. She couldn't access it. Her eyes went wide as she tried to draw herself into the realm, panic starting starting to set in. Why was this happening? Her deity was gone, her priests gone, the worshippers gone, the traditions gone, and now... she needed something, one thing to prove all of it had ever happened at all. But there was nothing.

She wasn't sure how she made it back in front of the Baroness. She had been at the statue, and now she was here. But she was glad for it. "{I... I... The statue... I can't...}" Her breathing heavy and thoughts racing, it was more than she could take. She was so tired. She just wanted to rest. She looked at Regula with an expression of fear and confusion. "{I... I think... I think I need a sleepover?}" And then she fell, unconscious.

~Amanda Steelhaven~

1700233307754.jpeg
High-Human, Renowned Craftswoman of Sadek County, Business Expert, Warfare Expert, Agriculture Expert, Architecture Expert, Engineering Expert, Law Expert, Investigation Expert, Mining Expert, Expert Tinkerer, Expert Artificer, Expert Enchanter, Advisor of Caelia, Ambitious, Strategist, Girl on Fire, Flatterer, Celestine Academy Alumni
Amanda and Aria had spent some quality time together within the pocket dimension of Cruthu, their romance blossoming within a world of their own. That being said they both had responsibilities and jobs to get back to and though their time together was short, it was blissful none the less.

Amanda stood among the crowd, her eyes fixed on the dilapidated shrine that had suddenly materialized just outside the city walls. The Baroness, in a display of impressive skill and power, summoned forth the ancient structure, a shrine that Amanda had never before seen or even heard about. It was an unforeseen obstacle, an unexpected interference with her carefully laid out plans for zoning and city planning.

As the Baroness continued with her speech, complimenting Amanda and expressing gratitude for her work and that of others, Amanda's forced smile hid a sense of disappointment and frustration. The acknowledgment of her efforts was appreciated, yet the sudden appearance of the shrine on a plot of land she had intended for different purposes stung. It was a blow to her pride and a reminder that, despite her advisory role, decisions were made that could impact her plans without consultation.

Amanda's mind raced with thoughts of adjustments and compromises she would need to make. She knew that technically the Baroness was not bound to follow her plans, but the lack of communication or mention of the shrine beforehand left a bitter taste. The smile on her face wavered as she grappled with a mix of emotions – a desire to maintain composure in public and an internal struggle with the unexpected shift in her carefully laid plans.

With a forced smile masking her inner turmoil, Amanda approached the Baroness after the speech concluded. The crowd had begun to disperse, engaging in discussions among themselves. As she neared Regula, Amanda struggled to maintain an air of composure.

Politely passing by the Baroness, Amanda positioned herself in front of the newly summoned shrine. Her expression hardened as she retrieved her enchanted hammer. Raising it toward the shrine, she focused her energy, channeling power into the catalyst. After a minute of intense concentration, the hammer rang out with a resounding clang. The stone supports and features of the dilapidated shrine reshaped and restored under Amanda's skillful hands.

Returning the hammer to her belt, Amanda turned back to face the Baroness. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and with a mixture of determination and resignation, she walked past Regula, moving toward the keep. She spoke with a measured tone, "Thank you for the kind words, but if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd involve me in these decisions going forward. A lot of work goes into city planning... now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go redraw my maps."

The forced smile had faded, replaced by a more serious expression as Amanda asserted her desire for communication and collaboration in the decision-making process. With a final glance at the reshaped shrine, she headed toward the keep, ready to address the challenges that lay ahead in adapting her plans to the unexpected changes. Her mind wandering to her past life and in particular to Japan as she did so. That shrine, it was odd.

Actions-
1. Cruthu - Stonemason E, Selective E, AOE E

Cruthu Cooldowns-
E - 1 Turn Remains

Last edited:
__konpaku_youmu_touhou_drawn_by_maho_moco__sample-8e92aa4d6ca3cc53c71bc5528fc41058.jpg

After her little detour with Amanda, Aria quickly found herself in a more, formal, setting. Looking on behind the baroness was the village that they had so painstakingly developed from the ground up. When mentioned, Aria stood up straight with the gait of a seasoned warrior. However, the sword maiden couldn't help but realize her partner was rather, conflicted.

She'd glance over to Amanda a few times, obviously displeased by the developing turn of events. However, it was impossible to tell why until she gazed at what she was looking at. The shrine.

Aria however would tilt her head as she could only continue to wonder.

Regulas speech was a rather motivating one, however Aria wished there was more said in regards to how they'd be moving forward, perhaps a bit about voting or approval ratings regarding various topics that directly affected the populace. Perhaps the barony was a bit young, however, Aria made i a note to be mentioned should Regula and Aria ever have the chance to conversate alone.

After the crowd began to disperse, she noticed the full scale of Amandas displeasure. It was rather obvious that the shrine was placed in a different location that she'd otherwise have in mind.

Aria sighed, and decided that Amanda likely needed some time to come to terms with the current happenings. Turning to Regula, "Well said m'lady, I don't quite understand the full scope of this structure as of now, but it's surely a delicate touch to the overall aesthetic to this sector of the barony." Stepping closer to Regula, "Perhaps, if you have the time soon, we could have a moment? I'd like to express some concerns."

Time: 16:30 Weather: Clear skies.
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Femboy Femboy | Retili conman2163 conman2163 | Glacier Voider Voider | Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Ryan Valkan Valkan | Aria RavenSong RavenSong | Amanda Uasal Uasal

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

LEZxvL5.jpg

Ironlily

It was surprising to learn that Glacier knew about these shrines, although perhaps not so much. He was a magical ice fox, so he'd probably know about a lot more of such things. She nodded at Glacier. “Indeedst! Mine town and our barony areth amazing!” She proclaimed proudly. “Thou areth welcometh to returneth and we shalth proceedeth to have oureth honourable rematch!”

She had to think about learning a new language, which Teuihua suggested as if it was nothing... It wasn't nothing! It sounded like quite a bit of a chore. Besides... “My mother still wants me to learn Sylvan or Beastial and brush up on my Terran handwriting, soooo....” She shook her head. “I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I'm not that great at languages to begin with.” She was a tad bit more interest in history, although the explanation she'd gotten herself was still more than she'd bargained for, so she just nodded along.

Aileen
tHgPf8F.png

She giggled again at Ryan's defence statement. “I guess that's true~” She was glad they were both inexperienced though. Having someone experienced might just make her feel insufficient. Now, they could explore this together. He was right, that was good.

As for the other part, she was surprised. “A shrine for her friend...” She uttered. Surely that wasn't just a friend, but like, at least a lover, right? To just give them an entire shrine like that? Was that what experienced people did to maintain their relations? Would she and Ryan eventually start putting entire buildings down for one-another if their relation progressed enough? That was a monumental task! Well... they'd probably get there. She nodded to herself. They could do this. Together.

Hestia
2i532mI.png

“That's a relief~” She replied to Retili, upon hearing the baroness wasn't going to impose anything upon anyone. He didn't need to mention Count Light for long for her to recall some of the bad memories of all the problems that arose in the recent past. Even so, she was still glad she'd come over to witness this with him. After all, the sights were spectacular and the company was pleasant.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Some relief washed over her when her speech seemed to land well. In part, that was thanks to her cheering crowd of tiny fae bastards Zentox. She was extra glad she'd rewarded them in booze, although she did wonder where in the world they'd all be living. Having a Zentox ghetto outside the walls wouldn't be the most ideal... but solving that would be an issue for later.

She was also glad to hear her construct companions reply favourably. “Thank you~” She'd reply to Teuihua with a smile. %“Thank you~”% She'd also rely to Zeouli. Welcoming them as she'd done had clearly been a good move.

When Amanda walked up to her, it didn't take Regula much of her Insight (B) to realise the latter was not happy. Truth be told, it confused her at first. Until Amanda straight-up told her the reason. Right. Her mind started working at a rapid-pace, as she hadn't expected Amanda to be working so far ahead independently. Even so, and perhaps it was greedy of her, but she wanted for everyone to walk away happy on this day. Then again, she knew she couldn't afford to seem 'weak' and give in to demands easily. She'd need to find some type of middle ground if she wanted this to work out...

She took a deep breath. Right. That's how it would be. “Amanda, hold up.” She'd call out. “I'll admit this shrine's placement came out of nowhere. So I'll make you a deal. If you can show me a significantly better spot, or if you could show me why it won't fit well into this spot, I'll move it. After I all, I was sincere when I said that I greatly value your advise.” That was the compromise she was willing to make. Not to cave in, but to offer an opportunity for Amanda to show her otherwise about this placement. “Besides...” she spoke, having witnessed Amanda's hammer do its magic. “between the both of us, I do have a feeling it will be significantly easier to relocate buildings from now on, right?” She'd say with a disarming smile and some [Baroness' Charm A] thrown in. Hopefully that would calm and re-motivate her advisor.

Baroness' Charm A – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, [Baroness of Caelia] title, Persuasion B, Seduction B – Using her position as a baroness and her social prowess, Regula attempts to charm someone into being more agreeable. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown.

Regula spotted Aria having come over to greet her as well, mentioning the looks of the shrine. “Indeed, although I'm mostly hoping it can be a new meeting place for people. Especially now that people from other races and places have come to live with us.” Short after replying, she recalled something. “Oh, right, here's your katana.” She stated, bringing it out of her Pocket Dimension, but also bringing out a second one. “I made this as well. It won't do for you, not to bring a spare, in case your main one breaks. They should be nearly identical.” She stated, as she handed Aria the second katana as well. As for Aria sounding serious, Regula nodded. “Of course, my door is always open.” She stated, wanting Aria to know that she'd always be willing to listen to her, whether it would be as a sister to a sister or as a Marshall to a Baroness.

It'd been a joy to see Ringo's excitement at the placement of her shrine. Eventually, she'd nod at Ringo telling her she'd going into 'stasis' for a bit, but... Well, it turned out that was no longer a thing. Truth be told, Regula wasn't too surprised. This shrine was no longer on a Ley line, so that might mean the former magic was no longer active. When she saw Ringo stumble, she acted on instinct, quickly supporting the girl before she could fall. {“Don't worry and sleep well~”} She'd comfort the panicked kitsune. She then looked over to Gunhild. “Would you mind watching over the place for a bit?” She'd ask, as she took out her [Sneaky Sash of Stealth] and wrapped it around Ringo. Although the girl started to smell awfully sweet, she also vanished from sight, allowing Regula to carry the girl in her arms as she'd carry Ringo to her room, without people noticing who she was holding. She wasn't sure where else to have Ringo sleep in peace, or perhaps she just instinctively wanted to keep the kitsune there. Either way, she'd gone for it.

Type of Item: Magic Item
Special Effect: A bright pink cotton sash that grants the user the ability to moved in a stealth manner and conceal their presence from the senses (sight, hearing) for a day.
Magic D
Undetected E [Sight, Hearing]
Skill Loan E
Stealth E
Spell Duration E [1 Day]
Curse: while using the sash's ability, the wearer releases a constant, overpowering, sickly sweet aroma similar to cotton candy.

With that, the last of the people would likely start to go back to their end-of-the-day routines. It'd been another rather eventful day in the barony.

The End

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Narrator bonus worth = 42 points (From having multiple A-grade characters.)

Aria
Title: [Sanctity Guardian] – Character has taken it up on themselves to try and protect another character from giving into their desires.
Item: Katana C => B (see marketplace deal)
Item: Spare Katana B (see marketplace deal)

Glacier
Title: [Frostbite] – Character's got a bone-chilling bite to them.
Skill: Magic F => E – 7 points from narrator bonus. For starting to further harness his (ice-)magical nature.

Ringo
Title: [Caelia Priestess] – Character has become associated with a religious faction within Caelia Barony.
Stat: Intelligence D => C – 7 points from narrator bonus. For adjusting her mind to modern times and keeping up with all the changes.

Teuihua
Title: [Friendly Giant] – The combination of the character's size and friendly behaviour has made them someone that other people tend to look for and to depend upon for their aid, often for better, sometimes for worse.
Skill: Language [Analog] – 7 points from narrator bonus. His race's main language returning to him thanks to being around Zeouli, who still speaks it.

Retili
Title: [They Are Billions] – Character is known for having minions of theirs pop up in seemingly endless numbers and out of nowhere.

Ko
Title: [Lucky Bastard] – Character found themselves in an extremely fortunate position. Either escaping a horrible fate or finding great fortune. Potentially both.
Item: (Gained items in this RP through a marketplace deal with Ryan).

Ryan
Asset: [Father-In-Law's Approval] - One of the biggest hurdles in gaining the love interest's hand in marriage has been cleared. Character gained the full approval of their future father-in-law.
Skill: [Steady Hands] E => D – 7 points from narrator bonus. For being able to keep steady hands whilst working under the piercing gaze of his future father in law.

Gunhild
Title: [Thoroughly Petted] – Character allows themselves to be thoroughly petted. Any beastman that is made aware of this title will be unable to look the character in the eye, feeling an overwhelming sense of embarrassment on their behalf or will feel angry that a beastmen would allow someone to treat them like a common animal. Character is banned from membership in any beastman factions while title is maintained. Exception are beastmen factions that believe in non-beastman superiority.
Skill: Feature [Prehensile Tail] – 7 points from narrator bonus.
Item: Heavy Armour E (see marketplace deal)
Item: Heavy Tail Armour E (see marketplace deal)
Item: Two-handed Blade E (see marketplace deal)
Item: Tail-blade E (see marketplace deal)

Amanda
Title: [Earth Shaker] – Character is known to have shaken things up, in this case rather literally with a minor earthquake.

Isekai Hell Grade

Elvario Elvario Orikanyo Orikanyo RavenSong RavenSong Femboy Femboy StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Uasal Uasal Valkan Valkan Voider Voider conman2163 conman2163

Feels familiar. Another day in the life of the barony. A spagetti tangle of stuff and things happening. Makes me think of slice of life anime. So many npc's and yet one extra robot woulda been too much to run? Randomly plopping shrines of unknown origin in one's backyard? Seems like a swell idea XD

Aftermath
It did not take long for the Ryke's Church faction to find out about the sudden shrine and unknown faith around it appearing in the Caelia Barony. The Sadek county's history with cultist movements made the church extra wary of the idea of a new faith suddenly beginning to crop up in the barony without any word to the church in advance or approval. The church opted to show their displeasure by withdrawing their clergy from the barony. This ultimately led to a growing unrest among the people, whispers of being reminded of the flow of events just a year prior. the people did not want to get caught up in another period of war and deprivation. The unrest and lack of church patronage was also disheartening to the merchant faction which found increasingly lucrative and favorable exchanges with the highgrove barony instead. The downward spiral after the barony's miraculous rise from the ashes was concerning for Count Sadek. Regula was the newest baron with an untried history, so some of the unpredictability was expected, but he would tell Regula to handle it quickly.

Rewards

Regula - 46pts (partial narrator)
optional title acquired [Cult Leader] - character is seen as sponsoring and promoting beliefs not acknowledged by wider society as being legitimate faith.

Aria - 31pts
optional equipment upgrade Katana C => B (regula blacksmithing)
optional equipment acquired Katana B (regula blacksmithing)

Glacier - 37pts
optional title acquired [snowflake in a blizzard] – Character is a novice when it comes to their icy potential
optional skill upgrade: Magic F => E – 7 points from narrator bonus. if taken, add 7pts to points earned and points spent.

Ringo - 37pts
optional title acquired [Priestess (Caelia) F] – Character has become associated with a religious faction within Caelia Barony.
optional stat upgrade Intelligence D => C – 7 points from narrator bonus. If upgrade is taken, add 7pts to earned and spent.

Teuihua - 46pts (partial narrator)
optional title acquired [Friendly Giant] – The combination of the character's size and friendly behaviour has made them someone that other people tend to look for and to depend upon for their aid, often for better, sometimes for worse.
optional skill acquired Language [Analog] - add 7 to spent and earned points if skill is taken.

Retili - 37pts
optional title acquired [Busybody] - character shows a keen interest and probing effort into the lives and affairs of others.

Ko - 32pts
optional title acquired [Furry Steel] - character is a stereotypical martial beastman of the world.

Ryan - 37pts
optional asset acquired [Goban] - character has good relationship with blacksmith goban. Can call in certain favors.

Gunhild - 37pts
Mandatory title acquired [Thoroughly Petted] - character allows themselves to be thoroughly petted. Any beastman that is made aware of this title will be unable to look the character in the eye, feeling an overwhelming sense of embarrassment on their behalf or will feel angry that a beastmen would allow someone to treat them like a common animal. Character is banned from membership in any beastman factions while title is maintained. Exception are beastmen factions that believe in non-beastman superiority.
optional equipment acquired Heavy Armour E (regula blacksmithing)
optional equipment acquired Heavy Tail Armour E (regula blacksmithing)
optional equipment acquired Two-handed Blade E (regula blacksmithing)
optional equipment acquired Tail-blade E (regula blacksmithing)

Amanda - 27pts
optional title acquired [Hammerer] - in a town full of folks slinging hammers, the character is one more. If anyone has a nail to hammer, they know who to call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back