Is this thing on?

SteamPoweredSev

Hey there! I guess new to this site, but not to roleplaying, so I figured an introduction would be a good start! I have been roleplaying for many years, more than I care to admit haha. I love world building plots and getting to know my partners! I tend to stick more to realistic and fantasy plots, and prefer one on one or small groups as I feel like larger groups are harder to get into, personally. That's all I can think of to say about my roleplay preferences, onto a bit more about me I guess haha.

I'm 18 and will be starting college in the fall, so I'm super excited about that. I do have a part time job, but I will try to be on at least once a day haha. So, feel free to message me I guess. I promise I won't bite!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello lovely!

Welcome RPNation! I hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy every moment here!
Also, if you want to talk to someone, I am now {Finally} here most of the time.

Anywhos, it was and is a pleasure to have met you lovely!

Ange <3

Hi! Welcome! :) I'm new to the site as well :) Fantasy is my absolute favorite, so if you'd like to do a fantasy rp let me know! I will always be open for a new rp! :)

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back