• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Search

Jamais Vu

Lost Wanderer

Hi! My name is io, that's what everyone calls me. I have almost 4 years of roleplaying experience. My timezone is UTC+8:00. As of now I can only be on for two or three days as I'm really busy. I tend to give two paragraphs with five + sentences or less, depending on my mood and the device I'm using (I'm mostly on my tablet). I tend to mirror the responses of others and I try to be as descriptive as possible. My forms aren't all that creative in layout but I can make them neat and descriptive as possible, I suck at coding. I tend to usually play as a female but if you want to really play as the girl, then that's alright with me

Hoping to rp with you soon

Examples

Her jet black hair flowed around her thin shoulders. The stars above glittered brightly as if it were precious jewels plastered upon the night sky. All was beautiful and it was made even more memorable with him by her side.

I looked around wildly, my heart thumping against my ribcage. The silent echoes of my wild thoughts bounced acropairing ead, to and fro like someone on the swing set. It doesn't matter which choice I make, it doesn't matter which person I'd pick

Its all going downhill anyways

No styles like this

*looks around* I think she's gone *follows him towards the stairs*

Interests

(If possible, can we put romance in any of this options?)

Romance rp (m x f, m x m)****

The Maze Runner****

Harry Potter****

Percy Jackson****

Hunger Games****

Zombie Apocalypse Rp****

Highschool rps***

Normal life rps***

Fantasy Rps***

Pokemon (Only Johto, Sinnoh and Kanto Regions)***

Disney rps (Tangled, Brave etc)***

DreamWorks rps (HTTYD, Rise of the Guardians etc)***

Vampire rp***

Owari no Seraph***

Undertale****

Depressed female/male x Optimistic Male/female****

Happy go lucky female/male x Cold Male/female***

Original Plots:
(Genders can always be changed) 
Heal Me

an anemic/asthmatic girl

struggles to find happiness and

a normal life

but how can someone anemic ever

find anything normal?

so when she meets this ignorant

and ever so cocky boy

her life changes forever

will she be able to be with him?

or will he leave once he finds out

about her condition?

I'm Different

a female vampire who

aims hard to pass off as a human

during this time, humans are at war with her kind

she doesn't drink the blood of humans, only animals

she met a person whom she befriended

though it was tricky at first

when she was forced to choose a side, what will she pick?

her friendship or her kind?

Highschool of the BrokenHearted

we all have our different high schools

but have you ever heard of the highschool of the brokenhearted?

yes there exists one

Chenanah Highschool (originally from the name "Chenaanah" meaning broken in pieces)

they don't have most of the normal subjects like math,English and biology and stuff

they do have

Arts- "Paint the canvas with the colors of sadness"

Sports- "Vent out your anger"

Literature- "Let your feelings of despair and heartache fill the paper"

and the ever so famous

Debate Meetings

held every Thursday at 3 pm sharp lasting for even up to 6 pm

they invite the same school to be on the agree side

Amanaki Highschool (Amanaki meaning hope)

every topic about love

so what happens when a broken and bitter boy meets this happy and carefree girl from the opposite school?

one thing's for sure

you're only allowed to enter Chenanah Highschool if you have experienced one of the most painful feelings

Heartbreak

I don't do

Female x female pairings (Not that I have anything against it, I just suck at that)

Animal Rps

Anime rps (Depends on what anime you'd want to rp, but I assure you, I have watched only few animes since I suck at downloading them :smile5: )

I hate

Text talk

Other person controlling my character

Being impatient

Only giving a one line response

Not giving responses detailed enough

Looking for

People willing to put angst and drama because I love that

Decand grammar

Can give slightly long responses

Detailed responses (Not that detailed but not just something simple like "She looked around. The hallway was empty and she called his name")

Patient (Since I kinda have a busy schedule)

PM Me if you're interested and/or if you have questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm new too so unfortunately I can't pm you. I'd love to do a one-on-one roleplay with you though! I'm not overly descriptive, but I flesh out my story's in other ways. I'm really interested in Fantasy and Zombie Apocolypse, with romance of course. I have some old story ideas I can bring out and change if you want, or if you'd like to do a specific story then we can do that. That is, of course, if you want to rp with me :)

Looking forward to your reply!

[QUOTE="Dreaming Phoenix]Hi! I'm new too so unfortunately I can't pm you. I'd love to do a one-on-one roleplay with you though! I'm not overly descriptive, but I flesh out my story's in other ways. I'm really interested in Fantasy and Zombie Apocolypse, with romance of course. I have some old story ideas I can bring out and change if you want, or if you'd like to do a specific story then we can do that. That is, of course, if you want to rp with me :)
Looking forward to your reply!

[/QUOTE]
Yes sure I'm more than happy to do that with ya :)

Okay cool :) So do you want me to come up with the story idea, or you? I don't mind either way~

Hi there! I'd love to explore Harry Potter or Percy Jackson ideas with you! Do you double? I'm kind of leaning towards playing a female character at the moment, but I wouldn't mind playing a male for you if we can double :D Also I'm more inclined towards Percy Jackson atm, but either one is okay. I also do OC's so if you have an interesting idea you're craving in an Original setting--do let me know :D

I usually write 2-3 paragraphs as well, and am sporadic with replying--but I do tend to be fast at it, unless my university has started up again :) Either way, if you're interested, shoot me a PM or let me know if you'd like me to shoot you one!

[QUOTE="Dreaming Phoenix]Okay cool :) So do you want me to come up with the story idea, or you? I don't mind either way~

[/QUOTE]
We can make them together :)

shaku1347 said:
Hi there! I'd love to explore Harry Potter or Percy Jackson ideas with you! Do you double? I'm kind of leaning towards playing a female character at the moment, but I wouldn't mind playing a male for you if we can double :D Also I'm more inclined towards Percy Jackson atm, but either one is okay. I also do OC's so if you have an interesting idea you're craving in an Original setting--do let me know :D
I usually write 2-3 paragraphs as well, and am sporadic with replying--but I do tend to be fast at it, unless my university has started up again :) Either way, if you're interested, shoot me a PM or let me know if you'd like me to shoot you one!
Sure! I'm also interested on that topic :)

I think we can do PJO? I never really experienced it that much but I'm fine if you want a HP one

Its fine I have experiences at playing double characters ^-^

Would you mind doubling up in Harry Potter?

Also, do you do Canon x OC?

If not, it's fine, I know a lot of people don't like to do Canons

[QUOTE="Akira Hazumane]We can make them together :)

[/QUOTE]
Okay awesome :) I'll just make 10 posts and let the rest of the 24 hours pass so I can pm you. Then let's figure out what sort of rp we want to do!

[QUOTE="Izumi Kantarou]Ooh! I'd love to rp Owari no Seraph with you! :3

[/QUOTE]
Yay I'm also interested in it :D

...Also..

Is that Haikyuu in your profile picture? OwO

[QUOTE="Dreaming Phoenix]Okay awesome :) I'll just make 10 posts and let the rest of the 24 hours pass so I can pm you. Then let's figure out what sort of rp we want to do!

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing!

[QUOTE="Akira Hazumane]Yay I'm also interested in it :D
...Also..

Is that Haikyuu in your profile picture? OwO

[/QUOTE]
Alright, awesome! :D What shall we do?

And yes, it is! :3 Bokuto is just great. <3

[QUOTE="Izumi Kantarou]Alright, awesome! :D What shall we do?
And yes, it is! :3 Bokuto is just great. <3

[/QUOTE]
Hmm we can just start off normally like the human is with her comrades etc etc and then it can lead to fights and stuff

I like Tsukishima and Suga more :P

[QUOTE="Akira Hazumane]Hmm we can just start off normally like the human is with her comrades etc etc and then it can lead to fights and stuff
I like Tsukishima and Suga more :P

[/QUOTE]
Alright, sounds good! :3

Tsukishima's pretty great. I'm a huge sucker for all the characters with their hair up for Haikyuu!! For some reason.

[QUOTE="Izumi Kantarou]Alright, sounds good! :3
Tsukishima's pretty great. I'm a huge sucker for all the characters with their hair up for Haikyuu!! For some reason.

[/QUOTE]
Can you make the thread? :3

Also I'm using my female oc if that's okay?

True true

They're just so ❤❤

[QUOTE="Akira Hazumane]Can you make the thread? :3
Also I'm using my female oc if that's okay?

True true

They're just so ❤❤

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I could! :3 I won't be able to make it until later though!

And yeah, that's okay! c: I could be Yuu, Kimizuki, Mika or Shinya but I can try other characters as well! :D

They really are <3 I especially love Kuroo and Inuoka along with Bokuto. Tendo's pretty great as well! :3

[QUOTE="Izumi Kantarou]Yeah, I could! :3 I won't be able to make it until later though!
And yeah, that's okay! c: I could be Yuu, Kimizuki, Mika or Shinya but I can try other characters as well! :D

They really are <3 I especially love Kuroo and Inuoka along with Bokuto. Tendo's pretty great as well! :3

[/QUOTE]
Cool its fine!

Should I play as a male vampire too?

I can do double characters if ya want

Ikr and I'm done with reading the manga (what's uploaded anyway) and I'm just anticipating the next update and ajdkkdnana the cliffhanger is too much

[QUOTE="Akira Hazumane]Cool its fine!
Should I play as a male vampire too?

I can do double characters if ya want

Ikr and I'm done with reading the manga (what's uploaded anyway) and I'm just anticipating the next update and ajdkkdnana the cliffhanger is too much

[/QUOTE]
I think it would be best if you did play a male vampire as well!

Yeah, double characters would be great! :3

Oooh. Clifffhanger? I haven't read the new chapter yet but now i'm excited to!

[QUOTE="Izumi Kantarou]I think it would be best if you did play a male vampire as well!
Yeah, double characters would be great! :3

Oooh. Clifffhanger? I haven't read the new chapter yet but now i'm excited to!

[/QUOTE]
Sure that's fine with me as I already have their forms x3

I'm already itching to spoil but I'll be good and not spoil you xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back