• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Is there Moderators?

Snow Frost

I just want to know who to go to if I have questions or need something deleted..

Does the creator assign mods? If so is it based on the person's RPing skills?

Hi SnowFrost and welcome to RpN.

Role plays are run and moderated by the roleplay authors. Some authors work together as co-authors and/or assign another person to help moderate their RP. This is up to the individual author's discretion.

If you need help with or have questions about a role play, go to the author first. RP authors have moderation capabilities within their RPs. They also may designate their own rules within their RP, and so long as those rules do not conflict with the Site Rules, those rules are enforceable by the RP author. In other words, the RP author's word is law within that RP.

The RpN staff is here to assist all users with the site as needed. We help users, enforce the site rules, and keep the site running. We also try to improve it with new features when we can. :)

I suggest you start by reading the welcome post: it has lots of info for new users. Also please get acquainted with the Site Rules,

If you have questions after that on how to use the site, post here in Questions & Information. The site staff monitor this forum. 

reativity Discussion[/URL] forum.

[QUOTE="Snow Frost]How do you confirm your email address? My friend wants to know but I forgot
May the force be with you.

[/QUOTE]
You get a confirmation email and you have to link on the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back