Advice/Help Is my thread is breaking any rules in this forum?

TheWeapon

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Hello guys!
i have a question which made my mind busy for some minutes, is my thread breaking any rules here? i mean any kind of rules that we have here.
This is my thread : Los Anglese Gangs (Gang Wars) [OPEN!]
it's a roleplay thread about gangs which you can be in role of a gangster. the think that i wanna know is this, can we have any roleplay like this here? because i didn't see it anywhere else.
tell me here if it's breaking any rules, thanks!!!

3. No Illegal or Immoral Discussions - Users are not allowed to discuss or provide advice that is either illegal or immoral on RpNation. Topics considered illegal or immoral can include, but are not limited to: piracy of copyrighted media, theft, selling illegal products, or threatening individuals or organizations.​
In-Character Behavior - Literary freedoms do exist on RpNation when it comes to roleplaying. Characters can partake in illegal or immoral behavior when it doesn’t conflict with other site rules and is allowed by the creator of the roleplay. When roleplaying a character who is involved in illegal or immoral behavior as defined above, the user is expected to address the situation in a mature, respectful, and delicate manner. As an example, if a character is a drug addict and the creator of the roleplay allows it, they can imply the use of drugs or similar activities. However, users cannot discuss drugs out of character or give advice about such content to other users.​

I believe this would be the relevant rule in the case of a gang based roleplay.

Basically your character can be in a gang and do gang related activities but you can't encourage gang activities in your personal discussions with other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back