• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Is dark and twisted your type of thing?

FieryAngel

Queen of the Underworld!
Is dark and twisted your type of thing?

About Me:

-I've been roleplaying for 8 years now, considering myself a decent writer. My post length will often mirror my partners, but I always do a minimum of 2 paragraphs!

-I love dark twists and surprises, something that can keep me on the edge of my seat.

-I only roleplay through PMs or threads. I'm often jumping on and off due to work and school. (college, why did I go back again?)

-I rarely play male characters. I'm not good at them. So, female roles for me please!

-I don't care your gender. However, my characters are straight. So, seeking male characters!

Interests:

-Romance. No, not necessarily mushy gushy stuff. It needs to be a challenge to get there. There must be conflict!

-Supernatural. Vampires, mermaids, werewolves, magical creatures., angels and demons. YES!

-Fantasy. Dirty pirates, knights in shining armor and princesses oh my!

-Horror/thriller. Freak my character out! Freak me out!

-Drama. What's a good story without it? We can't have everything be hunky dory all of the time!

-Magic. Did I mention that already?

-Evil/darkness. Need I say more?

-Mind control/hypnotism. It's so dark, so interesting!

-Fate/destiny. It was meant to happen that way! Come on, it can be interesting!

-Mystery. Who doesn't love to be kept in the dark and forced to guess?

-Viking/barbarians. Again, need I say more?

-Kidnapping. Sure, why not?!

I do have plot ideas written out below, though I'm open to hear others as well! Those written below are simply ideas, rough drafts even that are open to be modified.

New Plots

1. An evil lurks beneath the waves of the darkened seas, beautiful voices fill the air as night begins to fall. Pirates know of the sirens tales, though many fall prey to the horrors that the beauties hold.

2. In order to shift the balance and save the world, an angel is arranged to wed a demon.

3. Mermaids are beautiful creatures of the deep, often having cold hearts and simply there to tease men of the sea who long for a woman's touch. Is it possible to warm their heart?

4. A selfish king sits upon his throne while his kingdom crumbles around him. Catching wind of a princess come of age, he sends off to ask for her hand. However, she holds a powerful secret, one that could save him or destroy him.

5. Vampires and werewolves are never a good mix, having been at war for years. Um.. that's all I got!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm how about the mermaid one? Just saying, I do my best to do a paragraph but we all get writers block so sorry if that means a negative.

Hey there, are you still looking for RPers to play with? If so, PM me. Most of the stuff you posted up here really interests me, and I would love to play some of them with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back