• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Irregular at Magic High School RP?

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
Here are my thoughts so far.

Everyone starts offs as first years. No one is crazy over powered but people can have unique talents you know? there can be teachers, but they'd by GMs.

It would also be a mature rp. There would be killing and gore. I mean thats what the anime had so why not the rp.

I have a few more ideas but I'd just get it started with this. Post any ideas or if you pose any interest into this rp.

I'm interested. I love the Irregular at Magic High School.

Just a quick question. Are we able to be members of the ten master clans? (Wondering since I kind of want to make a Juumonji).

I would be interested in this as well, since the last irregular at a magic high school rp died.

well, it all depends on peoples activity. It also depends on how well its organized and set up. It also needs to be looked after but not heavily moderated. But those are just a few things to look after to make a good a rp. :)

Yeah.. I have ran my own Rps before and will soon be starting my own in a week or so. Well Irregular is one of my most favorite so I will be on board. I look forward to seeing this take off when it does.

well right now, Im looking for people to help. Like someone who knows more than me xD

Wish I would have seen the anime so I could join! I'd never heard of it before. But, I looked it up and it looks awesome, I plan on watching it! :3

watch it! Its good. Its got a decent plots and its real life consequences for your choices. I suggest it for all. Honestly, setting up the story and just in general....getting everything perfect so people can jump in.

hmm.... I wouldn't mind helping with lore and other things, but I don't have the time do to my own RP starting up soon to help with story. I wouldn't mind trying to help with that by adding to some ideas, but it would be better to look for someone else to help with story. Sorry I wish I could help more. :/

I'd be interested in this rp, I'm also relatively knowledgeable on the Mahouka lore and how magic works, so I can help out as well.

I'm interested, though, i dont know what the anime is about and stuff, i'm going to go to watch it.

I'd be more than happy to help participate and or GM this RP... The anime was more intriguing than a good show in my opinion and as a person who is on about as personal as a manhunt can be for a 14 year old boy to find the 5th layer of the Internet whilst battling reddit trolls and fighting off social justice warriors straight out of Trumblr (now if you are one of those people, this is a generalization. I am not saying you are a bad person or trying to demean you in any ways shape or form. I'm definitely not saving my own ass here).

Kabo Questions! Which schools will be available for characters to attend? I mean the third whatchamacallit uniform is ugly...

Kabo said:
Which schools will be available for characters to attend? I mean the third whatchamacallit uniform is ugly...
It would be best if everyone is from one school. That would allow for a lot more to plot then multiple schools, since that would require plots that would require multiple schools to attend(basically events) which limits the plot and arcs.

So did you make the page for this or are you still working this out? By the way, bump!

I loved the anime and would be willing to help out as much as I can. Being in the military I am never sure exactly how much free time I would get. Although I will do my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back