• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: IC [CLOSED]

Judge Death

"What a peculiar situation. First that mini black hole appears, and now I'm in some kind of abandoned city. Stranger still, I can barely sense my comrades! And for some reason, my Dimensional Globes are missing."

But as the Undead Judge was contemplating his situation, some guy stabs him in the back, breaking his concentration. Turning around to see who did the deed, Judge Death spots a mask wearing man walking away from him. Feeling rather bored, and also wanting some answers, Judge Death quickly catches up to the stranger and precedes to grab his shoulder with his rotting, clawed hand.
"Hey, you know, usually you have to at-least go on a few dates before sticking your 'thing' in someone!"

Axcicos Axcicos

Pics_3.jpg
  • Revolving its head, Cynthia was utterly surprised to catch a glimpse of its face but something was definitely wrong! She never expected to receive a heinous glance, all she did was announce her presence to the little guy! Maybe it was upset or something? I guess it wouldn’t hurt trying to pry a bit at this automaton by insisting that she wasn’t a threat in the slightest, if only she had opened that stuttering jaw of hers fast enough to admit that she wasn’t going to harm him but life wasn’t giving Cynthia any favorable circumstances as within a matter of seconds she found herself staring down the lonely barrel of a firearm capable enough to perforate a large hole through that head of hers! Oh no, her senses became scrambled at the sight of ‘Death’ knocking on the ‘doors of her mind’ clawing its way in, but all she could do was quiver internally as its metallic pointer finger pulled the firing mechanism towards him. “So would you look at this?” Not again, that voice! Distant background noises gradually diminished as did the perception of time around the woman as if life was flashing before her eyes although it was just that malevolent entity playing another nasty trick as it materialized as a doppelganger of herself yet shrouded in black while in a crouching posture, a mischievous beam going from ear to ear as it emerged a sickening look at Cynthia while remaining by the side of that ‘robot.’ “Out of all the things you could be killed by, this? Tsk, you need me more than I thought. Without me you would’ve already died from this insignificant worm.” After breathing out a deep sigh, it stood up, hovering over its host while casting a twisted glare evil enough to bring goosebumps throughout that smooth skin of hers. “Feeble, truly feeble.”A number of tendrils sprouted from the gloomy figure’s back, one of them convulsing rapidly before injecting itself into the muzzle of the firearm posthaste, an abrupt manner that was so unexpected that it acted in less time to than it takes someone to blink, this action promptly put a conclusion to the direct threat causing the mechanism to jam. She could feel it gaining more and more control as time went on, releasing its ungodly powers now would possibly relieve it in some way, that or Cynthia would become a former shell of herself, consumed by evil incarnate, as if she had a chance! No, it was too much! Resisting it was absolutely unbearable! She had to. . . She needed to.

“You win.” Muttering from her lips, sight was regained after closing her eyes, opening them back up and embracing the world around her with that one deplorable thing voicing away but what was this? Instead of simply giving up it persisted in its endeavors to try and kill Cynthia by whipping out what appeared to be flail sparking with electricity but not before boasting with a false sense of superiority. “NOW, HOLD STILL SO I CAN DESTROY YOU!” That nefarious body of hatred inside her being couldn’t handle it anymore, being looked down upon as inferior?! This couldn’t go unpunished, Cynthia had no choice but to let the overwhelming influence take control, each eye flushing with an inky black complementing the transitioning of the murky material sliding its way up the exterior of her body as if encasing the woman in a shell, only leaving the eye-sockets open enough to see through its host. Appendages coated in black surfaced from its skin, sluggishly swaying from left, oddly enough these ‘tendril-esque’ creatures had their own unique identity, each one having a head but with several rows of sharpened teeth and a glowing set of eyes. The appearance of ‘The Darkness’ was like the devil itself emerging from Hell but through a randomly selected woman, unfortunate enough to take this horrific state, a widened mouth stretched from its face, drooping to reveal its tongue brushing against the pointed edges of teeth. “At last, I’m free!” A diabolical voice echoed out from her body as a couple of appendages lifted her from the ground, suspending her within the air as indifferent lance like objects emerged from its pitch-black skin, skewering into the random sections of the ground until it managed to uproot into that of spikes tearing up from out of the ground, slicing through multiple different inanimate objects such as broken down vehicles, bent lamp-posts, and even hurling a truck several meters out of the abandoned town. That feeling of power surging through her veins felt like an addictive substance, one that she just couldn’t get enough of! “Now, where issss it?” It frantically searched for WX-78, only to find it behind his host using her as some form of a human-shield! It mentioned something about allies earlier, ha! That’d only be a nuisance to keep so many alive, it’d be a lot better feeding off their corpses once they outlive their usefulness

“I may live? I see.” It’s body turned facing WX-78, both eyes flickering downward at it before descending back to the ground with its horrendous tendrils looming around the robot, cackling in a distorted laughter while chattering their teeth together. “I distinctly remember you wanting to destroy me. So, what are you waiting for?” The Darkness became within breathing distance of the animatronic being, staring it down awaiting for its next move. Wasting time on killing artificial intelligence would of no use, besides it’d serve no purpose in feeding as it lacked flesh but if it decided to attack then it’d only be necessary to tear its ‘life’ from out if that hardened chassis.

Sumirenko Sumirenko { WX-78 }

Moria's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting the gun to have a double function. But he still had a trick up his metaphorical sleeve. A giant black arm raised from Moria's shadow and intercepted the bullets in its hand. 'The nerve of that brat, to have the audacity to shoot at me. Clearly she needs to be taught a lesson.' Moria thought as he gritted his teeth together despite his rage. The arm proceeded to pull itself onto the ground followed by a body. The full shadow was a doppleganger of Moria with a blank grin on it's face and purple holes functioning as eyes.
Moria didn't even need to give verbal orders to his shadow, it knew what he wanted it to do. The shadow silently slipped behind Peacock and dropped the bullets above her, before trying to swat her with its giant hand.

Axcicos Axcicos

Judge Death

"What a peculiar situation. First, that mini black hole appears, and now I'm in some kind of abandoned city. Stranger still, I can barely sense my comrades! And for some reason, my Dimensional Globes are missing."

But as the Undead Judge was contemplating his situation, some guy stabs him in the back, breaking his concentration. Turning around to see who did the deed, Judge Death spots a mask wearing man walking away from him. Feeling rather bored, and also wanting some answers, Judge Death quickly catches up to the stranger and precedes to grab his shoulder with his rotting, clawed hand.
"Hey, you know, usually you have to at-least go on a few dates before sticking your 'thing' in someone!"

The Spy

"I like to think I'm a ladies man. But you don't look like something I'd like to do such manners with. And you ain't one of those Mannco. freaks, aren't you? So who are you?" The Spy questioned Judge Death, switching his knife out for a revolver, looking at the strange thing.

Barbas Barbas
Moria's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting the gun to have a double function. But he still had a trick up his metaphorical sleeve. A giant black arm raised from Moria's shadow and intercepted the bullets in its hand. 'The nerve of that brat, to have the audacity to shoot at me. Clearly, she needs to be taught a lesson.' Moria thought as he gritted his teeth together despite his rage. The arm proceeded to pull itself onto the ground followed by a body. The full shadow was a doppelganger of Moria with a blank grin on its face and purple holes functioning as eyes.
Moria didn't even need to give verbal orders to his shadow, it knew what he wanted it to do. The shadow silently slipped behind Peacock and dropped the bullets above her, before trying to swat her with its giant hand.

Peacock

After contemplating on what to do, Peacock took another look at the clown. It looked to have some sort of goon helping it. She looked back at her squadrons, noticing the shadow's new stance, as she tipped her hat intercepting the bullets once more, and exiting through a portal that appeared behind the real Moria's back, and she threw her hat out, causing the bullets to hit his back. At this point, they only tickled slightly. "Now THAT is a magic trick. I'm impressed." she sarcastically stated, hanging onto his clothing. At this moment, Avery had appeared back in her hat after deciding to leave the bandicoot and his dog to their own. He went in a different direction, leaving Moria distracted at both an animatronic murderer and it's less psychopathic host.

ManyFaces ManyFaces S Slick416 Barbas Barbas

Last edited:
The Kid

Dust blowed around the ghost town. Amidst the chaos, many people resided, due to the shape-shifting earth. It was a spiral of madness conjured up with magnificence. Amongst the displaced laid The Kid, a young and naive boy who desperately wanted to be 'The Guy'. Among waking up, The Kid was not greeted by spike pits and falling fruit galore - rather a clearly abandoned town. But hey - it was better than Death himself coming at every corner, he rationed, taking a long look, again, surprised that it wasn't a festival of murder. And so, he began his journey to find where he could have been. In his walk, he heard a loud, crunching 'SQUAWK' followed by what seemed to be a tornado. So this world WAS out to kill him. Good information. When he ran toward the noise, he saw a devilish figure haunt a cute little robot. Turns out this world wasn't only out for the child. "HEY! You s-stop that right now!" The Kid aimed his Very Small Gun at the dark being, bent on saving WX-78 and by extension Cynthia.

Judge Death

"Why, issn't it obviouss, ssinner! I am Judge Death! Deliver of Justice! Punissher of the Guilty! "
Death said as he spread both of his thin, long arms in the air.

Noticing the stranger replacing his knife with a revolver as he was speaking, Death merely chuckles before continuing. "Now, normally I would of ssentenced you by now for the grave ssin you commited, but due to thesse, unusual, circumsstancess, I require some asssisstance. Namely, any and all information about thiss world. "

Axcicos Axcicos

Judge Death

"Why, issn't it obviouss, ssinner! I am Judge Death! Deliver of Justice! Punissher of the Guilty! "
Death said as he spread both of his thin, long arms in the air.

Noticing the stranger replacing his knife with a revolver as he was speaking, Death merely chuckles before continuing. "Now, normally I would of ssentenced you by now for the grave ssin you committed, but due to thesse, unusual, circumsstancess, I require some asssisstance. Namely, any and all information about thiss world. "

Axcicos Axcicos

The Spy

The Spy listened on, noting the fact that he would have been dead meat if not for finding himself in a new dimension - and shuttering at the thought. "I'm about as clueless as you but I suspect something sent us to this world, and that black hole is why. My bet is that it's a dimension to the universes we were scathed out of." The Spy kept his revolver locked on Judge Death as he spoke his words.​

Judge Death

After hearing the Spy's answer, Death begins to tap his helmet with his clawed figures while he thinks. "Hmm, I think you be right. Though I wonder who, or what, would want to do thiss?"

Looking down at the revolver, Death chuckles once more before looking down at the gun. Not wanting have any gunshots distracting him, Death decides to try to threaten the Spy.

"Now, I ssuggesst that you put that little peasshooter away, otherwisse I'll have to crussh your heart."

Axcicos Axcicos

Moria didn't see Peacock coming back for an attack but realized the hit hadn't hurt him. "You have some nerve to attack a warlord like me, only outranked by the four emporers. Oh, and I have plenty more tricks up my sleeve." Moria grinned, swapping out with his shadow. Being intangible, Peacock would slip right off it. "I could use power like yours for the start of a zombie army, All I need is your shadow and a corpse kishishishi easy enough!" Moria took out his scissors while his shadow awaited a move to be made.

Axcicos Axcicos

Waking from a light slumber Envy opened his eyes. It didn't take long for him to get his bearings, wherever he was it was a human city in ruins with a black hole hovering ominously above. The thought of the people running around trying to save themselves from whatever disaster brought him joy. "Now, where am I? This isn't Central or anywhere else I've been." The homunculus pondered.
There were voices farther away but the sound of threats closer caught his interest. Envy decided it would be worth a laugh to watch two humans destroy each other before he found a way back to Father.
Envy navigated the ghost town, to the two voices. Both wearing the oddest attire he'd ever seen. The one didn't even seem like a human, having gnarled claws for hands. But he did want to see what would happen, he took the form of a doberman and crept into some overgrown grass to watch.

Axcicos Axcicos Barbas Barbas

Big Boss/Naked Snake

Starting to become quite annoyed with this current 'situation', Snake decides to take a break from the madness. Reaching into one of his shirt's pockets, Snake pulls out pulls out a Habano-brand cigar, which, though a little damaged, was still in one piece. Placing it in his mouth,Snake than reaches into one of the pockets once more before taking out silver lighter. Clicking it a few times until it produced a small flame, Big Boss quickly uses it to light the Cuban before putting it away. Inhaling, Snake removes it before exhaling some smoke.

Though as he was about to return it to his mouth, he suddenly remembered that there was another soldier near him. Turning to face him, Snake offers the lit cigar to Locus.

" Care for a cigar?"

S Slick416

403.gif
403.gif

Gig/Revya

In Revya's mind Gig stood, hovering above Revya's body which was laying on the ground before him. He frowned, arms crossed. Hey kid wake up! Gig waited awhile, watching for any signs of movement. After a few seconds he he thought louder; if he were talking he would've been shouting. Hey kid open your $&@ eyes! That seemed to work as Revya began stirring.

Outside of her mind Revya began sitting up. She felt uncomfortable from whatever she was laying on though. What the he'll did you sleep on kid? Gig thought before Revya opened her eyes and they looked around. It looked like some kind of building but everything was smashed with rubble laying in some places. I don't think we're in Astec. Oh geez, really kid? Gig spoke sarcastically as Revya stood up. I bet it's that stupid man cow's fault. Revya shook her head as she reached for the Onyx blade which had fallen beside her. After securing it back on her back she began walking towards the entrance. From the destruction she had seen before her it looked as if a World Eater had payed the place a visit, nothing new to her.

"HEY! You s-stop that right now!" Revya turned her head towards the direction the sound came from as she exited the building first expecting a guard from Astec. Looking around she headed in the direction of the voice and instead saw a figure holding a piece of metal towards another figure and a knight? What the $$))) he'll?!

Last edited:
Peacock

"Oh, blimey you."
The girl said, aiming her gun at Moria. Hitting another surprise to the group, instead of firing more confetti, it launched three bullets. Well, more like decently-paced metal spheres than racecar-fast slim bullets. Of course, these wouldn't wound him severely, but he did feel a slight pain in reaction to the bullets.

Peacock turned back to the group, conjuring up a response. "Well, it was just an idea. Besides, if there is a black hole that close to us, it would have probably devoured this world already. But, I do think we need to go in some direction, or we'll be stuck only in this ghost town where nobody can explain what is going on. The only way we can advance our knowledge of this new chapter and how to adapt accordingly is to just begin our journey. Howzabout we try stopping my crazy pet bird?" she nodded at Avery, who was still going at it.
Locus
He thought about it, and it did seem the right thing to do, however.....

"You said it was your bird. Surely you can take care of it?" Locus was simply testing her, and besides, he wasn't completely sure how to deal with something like that.

Barbas Barbas

Locus thought about it, then shook his head. "No thanks. I plan on doing some scouting later, patrol the area."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back