• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: IC [CLOSED]

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya

Izuku's soft smile faded as he listened to the young woman. His eyes were as immobile as the rest of his face as he processed the fact that she had been just as clueless as him. He had hoped that she would be able to tell him about this place, but no such luck.
Eventually, he snapped out of his frozen state, and the corners of his mouth resumed their usual softness as his eyes quit staring. "I don't recognize this place, either. I've been trying to figure out where we are for a while now, but I have absolutely no idea," He replied, holding his chin as he shifted his gaze to the ground. "All I know is that... That black hole has something to do with this. The work of a villain, most likely. But why would they...?" He paused, and mere moments later, he snapped his fingers and looked up at the blue-haired woman with sparkling eyes. He had never seen her before, but those flashy clothes and that kind attitude... Could it be?

"Are you a heroine?"

Kaide Kaide

Moria woke from his slumber, normally he'd sleep for much longer but something was shining right in his face. The giant growled something as if that was an order for the light not to bother him, when that didn't work he finally decided to see what it was.
The sun was shining right in his eyes and he was near the edge of some woods facing a ghost town. His normal sharp toothed grin was replaced with a look of confusion "Eh? What's this, broken down buildings and not a person in sight."

Axcicos Axcicos (hope this is enough to work with)

Courage: The Cowardly Dog
...Was it normal to smell colors?

Courage, body paralyzed with pain and the aftermath of such a shock, could only watch as his vision began dimming. He could hear voices, but they were incoherent and hard to understand. He whined, twitching on the ground. Still, this was a pretty normal occurrence in his life. At least he wasn't swimming in monster stomachs or drowning in vats of pudding this time, which was a plus. He just...needed an hour or so to get up. And then, he'd go to find Muriel...or some medicine. Coughing up a cloud of black smoke, he squinted his eyes as he saw a blurry orange figure loom over him. Was that the doggy reaper finally deciding to finish him off? He didn't know that they were orange...or that they waved around strange blue circles when you were about to kick the bucket. His Vision, slowly coming back, turned the blurry blob into a less blurry figure with familiar orange fur.

"Hope....works...hear...eat."

Eat? Courage lifted his head a bit. Well...he WAS hungry. Looking at the circle, he smiled woozily as he realized it kinda looked like an apple...a weird...vERY weird apple, but it was fruit nonetheless. With a groan, he lifted his head up more, getting closer and closer until his teeth successfully bit down on the fruit, causing a chunk of it to disappear into his mouth. Weakly, he chewed. Well, it didn't taste like an apple. It had an odd texture and was sorta chewier...but that didn't mean it didn't taste good. Courage's eyes widened. Hey...it tasted really good. Courage lifted his head again to take another bite, this time chewing faster and taking a big gulp. It tasted SUPER good! What was this! His body felt like it was rejuvenated, and although there was still some pain in his joints, the energy coursing through his veins caused him to jump up and snatched the rest of the fruit before gobbling it down.

"Yes!' Courage cheered, feeling better than he had before. Whatever that fruit was, it sure did the trick! He looked at the marsupial in jeans and tilted his head. Did...Did he help him? Courage looked at the ground in thought. Huh. Usually, when creatures saw him helpless on the ground, they'd either try to experiment on him, eat him, or both. He looked back up at the marsupial timidly and scratched his head. "Uhm....thanks!" He said with a sort of shaky gratitude. Maybe this creature...wasn't so bad. Scary looking, but not bad. The question was though...who had darted him in the first place?

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sumirenko Sumirenko Barbas Barbas

Peacock

Peacock was one of the few who woke in a forest. It was not where she remembered sleeping at, that's for sure. She got up, and scanned the area with her six eyes on her limbs. "Definitely not in New Meridian by any stretch of the imagination," Peacock muttered to herself as she got herself off of the floor, tired and confused about what happened until a large voice rang out.

"Eh? What's this, broken down buildings and not a single person in sight."

As Peacock looked up, she would be greeted by a clown that'd tower over her, as it was also looking thoroughly. "You'd be able to see people if you weren't so massive." she hollered, in response to his comment about seeing nobody. "Maybe if you hadn't eaten a pantry filled with snacks in the morning, you'd probably actually be able to see things."
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Contrary to what he'd just said there did appear to be survivers of whatever disaster happened here. Moria sat up and shifted towards the voice. Just a kid in some odd attire, she looked to have some body augmentation as well. "Kishishishi I can see just fine and you don't need to yell I can hear you" He stated in a slightly annoyed tone. "So did you come here to pick a fight or something?" Moria's sharp toothed smile returned but the insult didn't really get to him.

Axcicos Axcicos

Peacock

"You're challenging me?" Peacock
thought for a moment, until deciding on a choice of action. "Sure, let's rumble." she took off her top hat and put her hand inside, digging around. After a few seconds, you could hear a loud 'SQUAWK' inside as Peacock's friend and unit designed to be a spacial link between her and Lab 8's underground weaponry, Avery, flew out of the hat, getting upset over the fact that she interrupted it's beauty sleep. "What're you tryna' do? I need to rest!" it said, in a mixture of anger and tiredness. Avery yawned, before relaxing it's posture and perching on the tip of Peacock's top hat while she put it back on her head.

"This guy challenged me! I was trying to get you to use your ability to pull things from the arsenal from thin air!" she told back to her companion. "Oh, well, why didn't ya say so?" it responded, attempting at summoning a portal to the underground lab. After a while, it came out only carrying a single item. "This is going to sound very strange, but I only have access to a small portion of the lab. The most I could find before the portal threatened to shut down was this." Avery showed a pistol that had a sharp knife sticking out of it. "It's the best we got, and probably the only weapon we will find. The only reason this could have happened is if we switched universes somehow, or otherwise I'd have more access to the lab."

wot.PNG

Peacock listened on to her bird friend, and then turned to Moria. "Okay, long story short, we appeared in different universes. To be fair, I don't really think we should fight unless we find some sort of reasoning to this." Peacock explained to the giant, somehow still unaware of the gigantic hole in the sky. Avery looked to the heavyweight, looking a tad bit disappointed that it wasn't going to go down, but still understanding the urgency of the situation.

Last edited:
asasasas.jpg

{Crash Bandicoot ~ Marsupial delinquent.}
  • He knew it! Nobody could deny that alluring fragrance which the wumpa fruits gave off! They had appearances of strange apples but tasted nowhere close, it was more of a sweet sensation to the tastebuds.. Like candy but in fruit-form. Still hovering over the disoriented dog, wavering the delectable food item over his nostrils like a flag. Crash watched as the pink canine rose from the dead like a zombie, well his peculiar looking nose anyway that sniffed around the exterior of the bruised fruit, inspecting whether or not if he should take a bite out of it or stay the heck away! Knowing that he was on the verge of ‘doggy heaven’ he didn’t think too much of it to snag a piece of the food with his chompers, a last meal before meeting those pearly gates. ‘Munch’, his loud chewing continued as he tasted, widening his eyes as he lifted his head to take a couple of more bites then ending his meal with one final chomp. Crash was all too proud of his feat, giving someone a taste of the sensational fruit that he enjoyed so dearly but then again he was a bit annoyed that he didn’t get to eat it, oh well! It’s not like he wasn’t carrying fifty or so more in his trousers which were somehow still attached to his body from the ungodly amount of weight. The pink ‘pup’ sprang up back onto its feet, a bit less scared of the orange marsupial now but still on-guard from the looks of it after letting out a spirited cheer.

“Woawoawoa” (“No problem! Oh uh i’m called Crash for some reason, I break a lot of boxes I guess! You are?”) Referring to this dog as ‘pinkie’ or something close to that was getting a bit tiresome, he needed a title to call him, surely this dog has a collar with a nametag or something attached to it. Rustling of leaves brought his focus somewhere else, changing his direction to meet his eyes with a bulky individual wearing military attire, what? Who was this?! He didn’t look friendly at all! “Woah!” Crash said in alarm as he clamped his jaw, peering at the figure with his hands apart with a very ‘spooked’ posture.

{ Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs ~ Courage, Barbas Barbas ~Big Boss. }

Big Boss

As Snake was slowly approaching the two ridiculous looking 'animals', Big Boss watches as the orange abomination was standing over the pink thing while trying to feed it what appeated to be some kind of berry. Worried that the pink dog thing was either dead or seriously injured, Snake is relieved after seeing the funny-looking creature jump to it's feet before saying "Thanks!", which, while surprising, also relived him since it meant it spoke the same language as Big Boss.

'Thank God I can actually understand one of those things. Now let's just hope it doesn't run off when it sees me.'

But as he was thinking, the orange, pants wearing creature suddenly turns towards Snake's direction and makes another loud "WOAH!" noise after spotting him . Thinking that he may of just frightened it, Snake tries his best to appear as non-threatening as possible before attempting to calm down the pants-wearing creature, which looked very spooked right now.

" Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you nor your friend. I just want to talk."

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Sumirenko Sumirenko SkyChild SkyChild Kaide Kaide

Big Boss

As Snake was slowly approaching the two ridiculous looking 'animals', Big Boss watches as the orange abomination was standing over the pink thing while trying to feed it what appeated to be some kind of berry. Worried that the pink dog thing was either dead or seriously injured, Snake is relieved after seeing the funny-looking creature jump to it's feet before saying "Thanks!", which, while surprising, also relived him since it meant it spoke the same language as Big Boss.

'Thank God I can actually understand one of those things. Now let's just hope it doesn't run off when it sees me.'

But as he was thinking, the orange, pants wearing creature suddenly turns towards Snake's direction and makes another loud "WOAH!" noise after spotting him . Thinking that he may of just frightened it, Snake tries his best to appear as non-threatening as possible before attempting to calm down the pants-wearing creature, which looked very spooked right now.

" Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you nor your friend. I just want to talk."

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Sumirenko Sumirenko SkyChild SkyChild Kaide Kaide
Locus

Locus simply watched everything, confused and flabbergasted by some of the....stranger characters he saw. However, this individual stuck out to him. He was clearly a soldier, someone who could handle himself in a fight, and most likely the one Locus would have to keep an eye on.

Considering his options and noting that his suit couldn't stay invisible forever, Locus decided to act.

"As do I," he said, stepping forward as his camo deactivated. "Forgive my intrusion, but I have been observing you all for some time. You may call me Locus." His voice was still being modulated to make himself intimidating, but frankly, he wasn't too concerned about that. All he had to was show these people, and other biological life forms, that he wasn't a threat to them. Nor would he ever be one.

SkyChild SkyChild Kaide Kaide SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Sumirenko Sumirenko

GPU3BKh.png

[ ://hatsune_miku ]

A villain? The android blinked, being immediately reminded of various superhero movies she's watched in the past. Thinking about it, this did seem eerily similar to something straight out of those. Worryingly so, actually.

"Are you a heroine?"

The question immediately snapped her out of her thought. A hero? Hardly. That job should definitely be left up to someone more capable. Miku shook her head dismissively, her sheepish smile failing to falterー if anything it got wider.

"I think you're mistaken, sir." She laughed awkwardly, "I am a singer, not a crime-stopper." That was how it was supposed to be, how it always was from the beginning, and quite frankly she was okay with that. Moving to be besides the boy against the broken wall, she squatted down as to avoid accidentally attracting attention from the main group, arms wrapping protectively around her knees.

"What's your name?" She asked quietly, synthetic eyes scanning ever so carefully over the boy's features, as if committing everything about the curious fellow to memory. "... And where did that screaming come from?"

SkyChild SkyChild

Moria watched as the girl pulled a bird out of her hat which proceeded to give her a gun with a knife attached. She obviously didn't know he was if she thought that pea shooter would help her.
Only to reveal she'd rather not fight because of some odd phenomenon and he didn't care enough to provoke her despite his disappointment. Being in a whole new world meant his crew was nowhere to be seen and there wasn't a single zombie under his command. "So you're saying we and who cares how many others were dragged out of our homes with no way to get back hmm?" He said without showing many signs that he cared besides his ticked off expression.

Axcicos Axcicos

Peacock

"Yeah, that's the basics of it. I think it would be a good start to figure out how we got here." Peacock
started to look behind Moria, seeing a black hole... somehow. She pointed toward it to notify the colossal. "My bet is on that being why." she reasoned out quickly, still firmly holding her gun-knife-thing in case she needed it. "So, let's first find out why we're here, who put us here, and if anyone else is stuck in the same situation. Then, we'll fight after. 'Kay?"

Peacock
started looking around in case if anyone was in the forest before Avery flew upward into the air, and after seeing a bit of unfitting people together, assumed were in the same situation, as it reasoned out that if they already met the clown, then the dog and the pants wearing... thing would likely be in the same problem. So, it decided to pitch in. "SQUAWK! Peacock, there's a bunch of people in the city! Maybe one of them knows where we are!" it hollered from above, starting to ascend onto the town's entrance, as Peacock went to follow it, hoping that her new 'friend' would follow.

"What?" Moria turned his head back to see what the girl was looking at. She wasn't lying, there was a gaping hole in the landscape. He stared at the vast emptiness of it before hearing the girl speak again.
"Kishishi so I'm stripped of my title, my crew, and my minions. With a little girl who thinks she can waltz up to a group of strangers for help." He mocked Peacock's sunny outlook on the situation. Moria continued laughing but stopped to consider she was serious and it might be amusing "Okay I'll tag along but only to watch you get mauled for your foolishness Kishishishi." He grinned as he got up from the ground, following Peacock from a distance.

Axcicos Axcicos (remember to tag, notifications won't work sometimes)

Peacock

"It's either they help or they get shivved. Most people die from knives, so I think they won't have a choice. Considering the fact that the worst threat is a passive soldier, I think you and your giant sword combined with my knife gun can make a powerful duo against them. Besides, murdering some peaceful soldiers and their pets in cold blood sounds like a blast to me."
she went on, cutting a population sign to show him that she means business.

After entering the main square that everyone else were at, with Moria in tow,
Peacock took the knife out of her rather large pistol and handed it to Avery, who looked at it before getting potentially battle ready. The girl then started to aim for Crash's head, until suddenly everything changed when Avery flew over with its knife and started attacking the marsupial delinquent while yelling it's battle cry, a loud 'SQUAWK!', as Peacock ran over, giving Big Boss the honor of being her second target. "Mind telling us where we are? Don't think you have a choice." she immediately said, gun at point blank range of Big Boss, all the while Crash was getting chased by the bird with a goddamn knife.
ManyFaces ManyFaces Barbas Barbas SidTheSkid SidTheSkid S Slick416 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Last edited:
IZUKU "DEKU" MIDORIYA
fp2Rmpw.jpg

Izuku looked down at his feet and cleared his throat. "...Oh." Was about as much of a response he could muster. So she was a singer. It wasn't a bad thing, and he certainly wasn't disappointed over the fact that the lady's job wasn't to fight crime. It just meant that his theory turned out to be false, which was a shame. He returned to zero.

His green eyes shifted back to her when he realized she was sitting down next to him, raising an eyebrow when she mentioned screaming. "Screaming? ...Oh, that. Well, these strange anthropomorphic creatures over here," He pointed at the wall behind him. "I think it was one of them. I have no idea what exactly they are or what they're doing, and honestly, I'm not sure if I want to find out." He laughed softly before reaching out his arm for a handshake. He could hear a loud screech from behind the brick wall, but gave little thought to what could have emitted it. Certainly those two creatures were going at it again. "My name is Izuku, by the way." He said quietly, the corners of his mouth lifting up into a smile. "And you are?"

Kaide Kaide
Stuff

Physical State: Fit as a fiddle

Emotional State: Feeling relieved

Other: Completely oblivious to what is happening behind that brick wall​

Peacock

"It's either they help or they get shivved. Most people die from knives, so I think they won't have a choice. Considering the fact that the worst threat is a passive soldier, I think you and your giant sword combined with my knife gun can make a powerful duo against them. Besides, murdering some peaceful soldiers and their pets in cold blood sounds like a blast to me."
she went on, cutting a population sign to show him that she means business.

After entering the main square that everyone else were at, with Moria in tow,
Peacock took the knife out of her rather large pistol and handed it to Avery, who looked at it before getting potentially battle ready. The girl then started to aim for Crash's head, until suddenly everything changed when Avery flew over with its knife and started attacking the marsupial delinquent while yelling it's battle cry, a loud 'SQUAWK!', as Peacock ran over, giving Big Boss the honor of being her second target. "Mind telling us where we are? Don't think you have a choice." she immediately said, gun at point blank range of Big Boss, all the while Crash was getting chased by the bird with a goddamn knife.
ManyFaces ManyFaces Barbas Barbas SidTheSkid SidTheSkid S Slick416 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Locus

"Drop it."

Locus was now pointing sniper rifle directly at her knee. His tone, his posture, and the way he held the gun all indicated he was ready to pull the trigger, but not to kill. To wound.

"I don't see any need for violence, but if you continue to threaten that man, I will be forced to intervene. I assure you, you won't die, but you will find yourself unable to walk and in extreme pain. Do you understand?"

Peacock

Peacock
took a listen to the new man, setting her sights onto him. "Listen, bub. If you really think you can shoot essentially a stick figure in a maiden dress that abides by the same law's of most 40 era cartoons, then go right ahead. However, odds are you can't. And if you're getting hostile, I don't think you want to provide any info." Unlike Locus' wounding focus, Peacock's gun was set to kill. After getting a general idea of where to shoot while she went on rambling.

"That means that killing you is the only way to keep myself alive."

She took the shot.

To the surprise of the entire party, all that got on Locus' face was confetti. Turns out, that instead of shooting a real bullet, all she had was a fake-out. A flag appeared with a 'BANG' sign on it, a classic. "I'm thirteen. Do you REALLY think that I could, much less would, shoot you? I'm trying to aim for no bloodshed until I get a home turf advantage. And, I'm sure you want it too. Therefore, instead of a bloodbath in some poor guy's community, let's team up to figure out how we got here, and how to get back. So, my idea is that we traverse to that black hole, seeing as its the only possible explanation." she resolved.

Also, to note,
Avery is still in hot pursuit of Crash.

Last edited:
Moria didn't recall saying he'd help Peacock at all. But he did want to see her suffer the consequences of going into a place full of strangers and try to take them down. He would only observe the whole thing go down, unless someone was actually foolish enough to pick a fight with him.
That wasn't the case but by the time Moria had caught up with Peacock she'd already put whatever plan she had into action, her bird went after some orange fox-like creature while she went and aimed at a soldier's head. Only to be confronted by one of the soldiers allies no doubt with a gun of his own aimed at Peacock. Depending on the outcome he might get a zombie or shadow from one of the two, he grinned eagerly.
Then it happened, the moment of truth, Peacock pulled the trigger! Only to reveal it was nothing more than a child's toy. "Kishsishsi you had the nerve to threaten me with that toy earlier?" the giant said as he sat down and crossed his arms. He was quite disappointed that he wasn't going to get a zombie or a shadow, but he wasn't bored enough to bother trying to do it himself. But he could wait and see if that bird managed to take out the odd orange creature wearing pants.

Axcicos Axcicos (I am not tagging everyone else in the area because that would take forever >:0)

Last edited:
Big Boss/ Snake

After calmly telling the pants wearing creature that he wasn't a threat, Snake waits to see if his words had any effect. But as he was waiting, a soldier wearing an advance looking piece of armor suddenly appears out of thin air

'Well, at-least this one actually looks pretty normal. And unlike that insane little robot, he actually seems to be friendly. Though I better keep an eye on him, just in case.'

Hoping that he may be able to get at least a little info, Big Boss is about to question the new arrival, until he spots what looked like a young girl with large, black eyes and a pair of long, unnatural looking arms with a bunch of eyes attached to it running towards the group with a robotic bird following after her.

The girl than points a rather larger somewhat cartoonist looking revolver at him, which caused the new arrival to aim his rifle at her. But after the soldier threatened her, the girl turns her attention away from Big Boss and points her revolver at Locus . Taking advantage of the situation, Big Boss tightens his right hand around the double barrel shotgun sitting in his left holster and starts to slowly pull it out, but after witnessing her weapon fire a mass of confetti before talking about not wanting to really fight them. So Snake, thinking that it was unnecessary now, pushes his weapon back into it's holster.

Axcicos Axcicos ManyFaces ManyFaces Sumirenko Sumirenko SidTheSkid SidTheSkid S Slick416 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Big Boss/ Snake

After calmly telling the pants wearing creature that he wasn't a threat, Snake waits to see if his words had any effect. But as he was waiting, a soldier wearing an advance looking piece of armor suddenly appears out of thin air

'Well, at-least this one actually looks pretty normal. And unlike that insane little robot, he actually seems to be friendly. Though I better keep an eye on him, just in case.'

Hoping that he may be able to get at least a little info, Big Boss is about to question the new arrival, until he spots what looked like a young girl with large, black eyes and a pair of long, unnatural looking arms with a bunch of eyes attached to it running towards the group with a robotic bird following after her.

The girl than points a rather larger somewhat cartoonist looking revolver at him, which caused the new arrival to aim his rifle at her. But after the soldier threatened her, the girl turns her attention away from Big Boss and points her revolver at Locus . Taking advantage of the situation, Big Boss tightens his right hand around the double barrel shotgun sitting in his left holster and starts to slowly pull it out, but after witnessing her weapon fire a mass of confetti before talking about not wanting to really fight them. So Snake, thinking that it was unnecessary now, pushes his weapon back into it's holster.

Axcicos Axcicos ManyFaces ManyFaces Sumirenko Sumirenko SidTheSkid SidTheSkid S Slick416 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Peacock

Peacock
took a listen to the new man, setting her sights onto him. "Listen, bub. If you really think you can shoot essentially a stick figure in a maiden dress that abides by the same law's of most 40 era cartoons, then go right ahead. However, odds are you can't. And if you're getting hostile, I don't think you want to provide any info." Unlike Locus' wounding focus, Peacock's gun was set to kill. After getting a general idea of where to shoot while she went on rambling.

"That means that killing you is the only way to keep myself alive."

She took the shot.

To the surprise of the entire party, all that got on Locus' face was confetti. Turns out, that instead of shooting a real bullet, all she had was a fake-out. A flag appeared with a 'BANG' sign on it, a classic. "I'm thirteen. Do you REALLY think that I could, much less would, shoot you? I'm trying to aim for no bloodshed until I get a home turf advantage. And, I'm sure you want it too. Therefore, instead of a bloodbath in some poor guy's community, let's team up to figure out how we got here, and how to get back. So, my idea is that we traverse to that black hole, seeing as its the only possible explanation." she resolved.

Also, to note,
Avery is still in hot pursuit of Crash.
Locus

Locus slowly lowered his gun, stunned. This brought back some memories of the simulation troopers. He honestly felt like laughing, and gladly would have. But when he heard the girl's idea....

"Out of the question." He had to be very firm here. "We have no idea what could be at that black hole, not to mention that we could all die if we go near it."

He had noticed the man in the eye patch preparing to draw his weapon, and was relieved he didn't.

Moria didn't recall saying he'd help Peacock at all. But he did want to see her suffer the consequences of going into a place full of strangers and try to take them down. He would only observe the whole thing go down, unless someone was actually foolish enough to pick a fight with him.
That wasn't the case but by the time Moria had caught up with Peacock she'd already put whatever plan she had into action, her bird went after some orange fox-like creature while she went and aimed at a soldier's head. Only to be confronted by one of the soldiers allies no doubt with a gun of his own aimed at Peacock. Depending on the outcome he might get a zombie or shadow from one of the two, he grinned eagerly.
Then it happened, the moment of truth, Peacock pulled the trigger! Only to reveal it was nothing more than a child's toy. "Kishsishsi you had the nerve to threaten me with that toy earlier?" the giant said as he sat down and crossed his arms. He was quite disappointed that he wasn't going to get a zombie or a shadow, but he wasn't bored enough to bother trying to do it himself. But he could wait and see if that bird managed to take out the odd orange creature wearing pants.

Axcicos Axcicos (I am not tagging everyone else in the area because that would take forever >:0)
Peacock

"Oh, blimey you."
The girl said, aiming her gun at Moria. Hitting another surprise to the group, instead of firing more confetti, it launched three bullets. Well, more like decently-paced metal spheres than racecar-fast slim bullets. Of course, these wouldn't wound him severely, but he did feel a slight pain in reaction to the bullets.

Locus

Locus slowly lowered his gun, stunned. This brought back some memories of the simulation troopers. He honestly felt like laughing, and gladly would have. But when he heard the girl's idea....

"Out of the question." He had to be very firm here. "We have no idea what could be at that black hole, not to mention that we could all die if we go near it."

He had noticed the man in the eye patch preparing to draw his weapon, and was relieved he didn't.

Peacock turned back to the group, conjuring up a response. "Well, it was just an idea. Besides, if there is a black hole that close to us, it would have probably devoured this world already. But, I do think we need to go in some direction, or we'll be stuck only in this ghost town where nobody can explain what is going on. The only way we can advance our knowledge of this new chapter and how to adapt accordingly is to just begin our journey. Howzabout we try stopping my crazy pet bird?" she nodded at Avery, who was still going at it.

images

{ WX-78 }
Hang on.

Did Snake just dismiss him?

HIM?

WX-78 wasn't taking this in good stride. Not only did the Big Boss refuse his plan (which was, of course, ingenious), but he deliberately showed him no respect whatsoever! But instead of yelling as he would have liked to have done, he bit his metaphorical tongue, deciding to think things through. There were three confirmed organics in the area. One was slowly reviving from the electrical shock. The second was staring at the third- the traitor- who had by now turned his back to WX-78. This was an opportunity. But what was he to do? Snake left his biggest weapon behind, but he likely had others... wait a second. He left his biggest weapon behind.

WX turned its attention the firearm on the floor, undefended. It took about two seconds for the homicidal robot to form a Plan B. In a matter of seconds it was in his hands and ready to unleash mass destruction upon any fleshling that dared to cross his path. Admittedly, nothing in his databanks even remotely matched the weaponry had here. No matter- it seemed easy enough to operate. Just pull the trigger. The gears in WX's head were turning smoothly, translating his desires into a plan so clear-cut and flawless it was beautiful. Snake wanted to underestimate him? Well, he'd see who ruled over who in the end... when a projectile was shot through his skull. Then it would be child's play to eliminate the others. -ORGANICS PROVE USELESS. ATTEMPTS TO NEGOTIATE HAVE FAILED. ALL POSSIBLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN EXTRACTED FROM THE TARGET. ENGAGING BATTLE MODE IN THREE... TWO... O--

"Um, h-hello?"

Gah! What was it with these organics and always interrupting him?! WX turned around and gave Cynthia the most murderous glare possible before sizing her up. Not only was she another fleshling, but she looked considerably weaker than the other one, meaning she probably wasn't any use to keep around at all. Oh well- at least she'd make good target practice. Narrowing his sockets cruelly, he uttered only one word.

"GOODBYE."

WX didn't even hesitate as he pulled the trigger.

...Well this was irritating. He couldn't believe Snake had the audacity to leave a defective gun behind for him to steal. WX-78 pressed the trigger a couple more times to confirm it was broken, then he tossed the weapon aside, where it clattered heavily to the cracked pavement below. "CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY. YOU ARE NOT DEAD YET BECAUSE OF THE INFERIOR DESIGN OF THE OTHER FLESHLING'S PROJECTILE WEAPON. I WILL NEED TO HAVE A FEW WORDS WITH IT FOR THIS DISAPPOINTING DISPLAY." Before Cynthia had any opportunity to feel relieved or irritated, he whipped the Morning Star out from its holster with the speed and skill of a veteran. "NOW HOLD STILL SO I CAN DESTROY YOU." And WX would have hit her, too, if it wasn't for the sudden scuffle that occured behind his back. Part of WX didn't even want to turn around and see what was in store for him now.. but of course, he did. What he saw made his spirits sink even more than the dysfunctional gun did.

Now instead of detecting four organics (including the unthreatening human female), he detected five. No wait- six. Seven.. eight?! Just how many were there, now? WX-78 would never admit it, but he was beginning to become concerned. In a strange world where he was surrounded by nothing but the creatures he hated, there was no room for a robot and his electric mace. Even he knew when he was outnumbered. Suddenly very wary, he took several steps back until he was hidden behind Cynthia, obviously meaning to use her as a body shield of some sort in case things went south. "...ON, ER... SECOND THOUGHT, PERHAPS YOU MAY LIVE FOR NOW. LET'S REDO OUR INTRODUCTIONS. I AM WX-78- AND IF THOSE ARE YOUR ALLIES, I ORDER YOU NOT TO LET THEM ANYWHERE WITHIN FIFTY FEET OF ME. ESPECIALLY NOT THE EXCEPTIONALLY ENORMOUS ORGANIC WITH THE OVERSIZED FOOTWEAR."
Barbas Barbas (guess what- he touched the gun hopefully throwing it didn't break it lmao), SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (you live "for now" congratulations ; ) ), ManyFaces ManyFaces (consider moria's outfit dissed)

(This can technically apply to anyone else in the area, but I don't want to overtag. Anyway, the homocidal robot is back, y'all!)

asasasas.jpg

• Upon having a gesture conversation with that of Big Boss, Crash Bandicoot was startled to see himself going into some sort of strange dimension! Bah! What was this? Did he get stuck with a dart too? Or, was he suffering from some kind of delusional withdraw, that could’ve been possible! He was rendered unconscious for a matter of a week, so that’d get his stomach rumbling for wumpa fruits for sure, last one he gave was too that friendly pink dog yet he did have some back-up supplies in that backpack he had! The problem was finding it though! Where in the heck did he put that darn thing? All he saw around him was colossal sized fruits spiraling around him, alluring him with their wondrous colors! Crash had no choice but to follow the lingering scent that feathered his nostrils with delight, that’d take him to his lost knapsack, hopefully! “Woaah” (“Sooo hungry.”) Despite his belly aching he kept moving step by step until he transitioned into a painfully slow crawl, grabbing at anything he could until wrapping his fingers around one of the straps, finally! With one swift unzipping motion he opened the leather compartment and rummaged through it, a ferocious appetite growing in his eyes as he flopped his big snout inside the bag, munching on all of the fruits in his way like some depraved creature. At last the hallucination had worn off but he was immediately disappointed to see everything going completely out of control around him! Who the hell were all these people?!

Why are they crowded around in one little area, more importantly why was his feet moving on its own as if it had a sense of danger following behind them? Oh that’s right! This animatronic bird thing was chasing after him for some reason but why?! Did he decide to make robotic omelets out of its cybernetic children while he was asleep? Crash was doing his best to connect the pieces of puzzle together but all of it didn’t make sense as his brain tried to formulate all these potentialities of how this came to be! Grasping his head, a burning sensation entered his mind, he was beginning to lose it! “WOAAAAAAAH!” Screetching out to the heavens above, Crash snatched up courage before twisting around as fast as could, gyrating into a behemoth-sized twister that was kicking up dust, rocks, and all sorts of debris all over the terrain, Courage on the other hand was in the apex of the tornado and unharmed! It didn’t take long for the marsupial to spin out of control, losing formation which resulted in the two creatures catapulting into the sky only to soar for a couple minutes then land through the roof of a house, crashing down to the bottom floor with an old grumpy man yelling about something not working with the television and a startled fat lady in complete shock at the discovery of seeing Courage and Crash in the middle of the house.

{ Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs ~ Courage. and (Whoever the hell is nearby.)

asasasas.jpg

• Upon having a gesture conversation with that of Big Boss, Crash Bandicoot was startled to see himself going into some sort of strange dimension! Bah! What was this? Did he get stuck with a dart too? Or, was he suffering from some kind of delusional withdraw, that could’ve been possible! He was rendered unconscious for a matter of a week, so that’d get his stomach rumbling for wumpa fruits for sure, last one he gave was too that friendly pink dog yet he did have some backup supplies in that backpack he had! The problem was finding it though! Where in the heck did he put that darn thing? All he saw around him was colossal sized fruits spiraling around him, alluring him with their wondrous colors! Crash had no choice but to follow the lingering scent that feathered his nostrils with delight, that’d take him to his lost knapsack, hopefully! “Woaah” (“Sooo hungry.”) Despite his belly aching he kept moving step by step until he transitioned into a painfully slow crawl, grabbing at anything he could until wrapping his fingers around one of the straps, finally! With one swift unzipping motion, he opened the leather compartment and rummaged through it, a ferocious appetite growing in his eyes as he flopped his big snout inside the bag, munching on all of the fruits in his way like some depraved creature. At last the hallucination had worn off but he was immediately disappointed to see everything going completely out of control around him! Who the hell were all these people?!

Why are they crowded around in one little area, more importantly why was his feet moving on its own as if it had a sense of danger following behind them? Oh, that’s right! This animatronic bird thing was chasing after him for some reason but why?! Did he decide to make robotic omelets out of its cybernetic children while he was asleep? Crash was doing his best to connect the pieces of the puzzle together but all of it didn’t make sense as his brain tried to formulate all these potentialities of how this came to be! Grasping his head, a burning sensation entered his mind, he was beginning to lose it! “WOAAAAAAAH!” Screetching out to the heavens above, Crash snatched up courage before twisting around as fast as could, gyrating into a behemoth-sized twister that was kicking up dust, rocks, and all sorts of debris all over the terrain, Courage, on the other hand, was in the apex of the tornado and unharmed! It didn’t take long for the marsupial to spin out of control, losing formation which resulted in the two creatures catapulting into the sky only to soar for a couple minutes then land through the roof of a house, crashing down to the bottom floor with an old grumpy man yelling about something not working with the television and a startled fat lady in complete shock at the discovery of seeing Courage and Crash in the middle of the house.

{ Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs ~ Courage. and (Whoever the hell is nearby.)

Peacock

Peacock watched as the bandicoot swept up the dog and jumped into the sky. "Well. That just happened." she said, almost nonchalantly, before realizing that Avery was nowhere to be seen. "It... its gone. He probably was in that tornado." Peacock muttered to herself, devastated that likely one of the only companions she would have was gone.

Avery, on the other hand, was indeed swept in the tornado and landed swiftly with the marsupial and his canine companion. "SQUAWKKKK! HEY! WATCH IT! I ALMOST DIED!" Avery scanned the area to see the marsupial and his canine. In a fit of confusion, the birb bended physics to get back inside of Peacock's hat, her somehow not noticing.
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Last edited:
The Spy

Lying on the cold asphalt roads, a man in a blue suit lie. This was the Spy, who had begun to awake from his slumber. "...goddamn it," he muttered silently as he regained composure and looked around him. It was truly stunning to be in such a work of art. "Nothin' in Paris compares to that." He chuckled slightly, noticing the black hole. "What the hell is that? Did Mannco. mess up with those photon launchers? I ain't surprised, considering how much that heavyweight loves to throw tigers out of windows instead of actually doing work." The Spy started a stroll around the neighborhood honking at his paragraph. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another person. They appeared to wear an abnormal hat on his head, and below, he saw a leather jacket and many extra oddities on the man.. There was a chain that wrote 'DEATH' on it, and those hands... but, the Spy didn't earn contract money by being afraid. He flipped them around, readying his knife.

*BACKSTAB!*

They definitely looked dead. The Spy could tell that much. He watched the thing slump over, satisfied with his work. "I'll see you in hell." he told the corpse, walking away.

Barbas Barbas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back