• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Invitations: Humanity Has Fallen (Serious Zombie Apocalypse survival roleplay)

Sir Swigglesworth

I got two brain cells fighting for third place
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, I'm making this thread to advertise a new post apocalyptic roleplay I have created. It's a hardcore rp with serious specifications, you must keep tabs on your characters inventory, frequently have them eat and drink, deal with the dangers of the world frequently, have your characters setbacks and strengths, etc. I'm looking for people who will take such a thing seriously and those of you who do, and who enjoy the zombie-esque genre are welcome to come in!
Here's the link guys --> Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamersCityScape_Buildings_Skyscrapers_Broken_Glass_Cracked_Biohazard_64330_detail_thumb.png

Last edited:
Not sure whether or not I can get on the Discord. My mic has been screwed for ages and I cannot be bothered to get a new one/get it fixed. However, should we get enough people on this RP, I am ready to commit time.

Not sure whether or not I can get on the Discord. My mic has been screwed for ages and I cannot be bothered to get a new one/get it fixed. However, should we get enough people on this RP, I am ready to commit time.
Sounds fine to me man, you don't require a mic to rp there. If you can do some help in advertising the server I'd be grateful, I would love to see that place come to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back