Introductions!

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
I've done this before, But for those of you that are new, Hi! I'm DawnieDragon. But please, Call me Dawn or Dawnie. I love to rp a lot and a vast majority of them are Undertale rps. I'm 23 years old and i love to draw (Though i'm nowhere near good at it) My favorite fandom is Undertale and if anyone ever wanted to rp it with me, Shoot me a pm and i'll plot one out with you! Anyway I love horses and anything with a Horse will also be welcomed. I'm very friendly and outgoing and won't hesitate to show it. replies for my rps are typically 1-3 lines but i can go more if needed. One liners are typically reserved for when i can't think of anything to do with the story. I've seen a few Undertale AUs in my life. Angeltale, Underfell, Wolffell, wolftale, etc I've even seen Underlust though i'm not sure if that AU would be allowed under Site rules. (If a staff sees this , Please clear that up for me) If you want to chat with me, You can reply to this thread if you can't PM yet and i'll send you a PM. I'm active all the time and my computer always has a tab on this site open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back