Introductions

krekireftw

Mechanized Artyom
hi everyone.
i dont normally type like this whenever im roleplaying seriously.
im on mobile at the moment, surprisingly not slow.
i stay up at very odd hours where i live, but i assume because its kind of close to the u.s. its okay.
i live in eastern russia, a little from the pacific ocean. Komsomolsk-on-Amur to be specific. its a long name, but im sure typing in english is much less intimidating than Комсомольск-на-Амуре.
i like scifi and modern, i also like military and winter themes. i like to rp with 1x1 but groups are okay. i type one or two paragraphs on average with good english. i have been enforced english since i was a young boy.
it took me long time to decide to join. i dont know how well americans take to russians. i understand times are tense, but i hope we can see past these.
if war breaks out i apologize on vladimir putin's behalf.
please do not move me to russian speaking servers or forums. i like talking with foreigners (to me.)
i hope to see many of you soon.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

hi everyone.
i dont normally type like this whenever im roleplaying seriously.
im on mobile at the moment, surprisingly not slow.
i stay up at very odd hours where i live, but i assume because its kind of close to the u.s. its okay.
i live in eastern russia, a little from the pacific ocean. Komsomolsk-on-Amur to be specific. its a long name, but im sure typing in english is much less intimidating than Комсомольск-на-Амуре.
i like scifi and modern, i also like military and winter themes. i like to rp with 1x1 but groups are okay. i type one or two paragraphs on average with good english. i have been enforced english since i was a young boy.
it took me long time to decide to join. i dont know how well americans take to russians. i understand times are tense, but i hope we can see past these.
if war breaks out i apologize on vladimir putin's behalf.
please do not move me to russian speaking servers or forums. i like talking with foreigners (to me.)
i hope to see many of you soon.
There is plenty of those types of RPs around on this site. If you need any help, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back