Introductions!

MiraRei

Hey there! Here, my name's MiraRei, the combined names of two of my characters' closest companions. I've been roleplaying with close friends for over 4 years now, but this is my first account on a site specifically for roleplaying. I prefer to roleplay with either one person at a time or in small groups, but maybe sometime I'll try a big group to see what it's like. My favorite roleplays are Pokemon themed roleplays, though I also really like making a world with someone and exploring that. I'm super excited to be here, and can't wait to get started!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I take it those cookies are a sign of my loyalty to the Dark Side? ;)

Hey there! Here, my name's MiraRei, the combined names of two of my characters' closest companions. I've been roleplaying with close friends for over 4 years now, but this is my first account on a site specifically for roleplaying. I prefer to roleplay with either one person at a time or in small groups, but maybe sometime I'll try a big group to see what it's like. My favorite roleplays are Pokemon themed roleplays, though I also really like making a world with someone and exploring that. I'm super excited to be here, and can't wait to get started!

Greetings, stranger!! :-D
And Welcome to RPNation!!

I am Lord Úlfric, son of King Ellrúlf, leader of the úlfhédnar. I am new to the Realms, much like yourself. There are many friendly people here. We hope you enjoy your visit. And should you choose to stay, my name is Úlfric Ellrulfsson (#4167) on Discord, and I am always looking for skilled writers and players to join my Viking campaign.

Take care and have fun!!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome, you will have fun here. Everyone is super nice :)

Welcome, you will have fun here. Everyone is super nice :)
tumblr_nuovhxsxLl1uftpmzo1_500.gif

But yeah, MiraRei MiraRei . Welcome to RPNation!

Greetings, stranger!! :-D
And Welcome to RPNation!!

I am Lord Úlfric, son of King Ellrúlf, leader of the úlfhédnar. I am new to the Realms, much like yourself. There are many friendly people here. We hope you enjoy your visit. And should you choose to stay, my name is Úlfric Ellrulfsson (#4167) on Discord, and I am always looking for skilled writers and players to join my Viking campaign.

Take care and have fun!!

Sounds like fun! :) I'll be sure to contact you after I've gotten used to things here if I want to rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back