Introductions

Enuky

Status Troll
Hello, all--

Thank you for showing an interest in this roleplay. I am Enuky and here I would like for you to introduce yourself. I like to have a close knit group to rp with, and would love to learn more about you! Please include what you'd like to be addressed as and anything else about yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am resident handyman (in training) Andraus, most people just call me Andy. You got a roleplay idea, or looking for an eager partner for everything except a fandom roleplay (depends on the fandom) then I am your guy.

Also @Enuky K  I survived roofing for today! My legs were shaking the entire time, and my stomach still feels knotted, but I am still alive!

Hey, you can Just Call Me Aimee. Ah that pun....it never gets old. There's not really much to explain about my self other than...yeah never mind there's nothing to be honest. Anyway, hi. 

HUWOOOOOAAAAAAAH I DIDNT KNOW THIS EXISTED UNTIL I DECIDED TO stalk Andraus.

Oh. SHHHHHHHHH

I AM TROM AND NOT ONLY AM I A BADASS, I AM THE BADASS AND ALSO I PLAY GOD'S INSTRUMENT SO THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE BADASS

SO YEAH, IM COOL, CAPSLOCK IS COOL, AND I WILL PWN ALL U NOOBS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Hello, I have worked more on my character sign up and am very unsure of the technology/magical mechanics I have employed with him, it needs to be reviewed for sure. Looking forward to joining this rp, from what I've read everyone here seems to be quire capable writers.

Oh my goodness! I came here to tag you in this and lo and behold you already introduced yourself! I knew a supporter would be intelligent. c': we're finally expanding!

I love your character and he's definitely approved! There might be a few minor things to work out with @Trombone Geek, the creator of Bathelon and the Order of the Raven. I'm also a little concerned about the number of weapons, but as long as the rules on god modding are followed it shouldnt be a problem. 

Welcome!!!

@Andraus 

@Inheritance @DemetrioMachete 

@Robyn Banks I believe you also owe us an introduction!

So where is somewhere that my character can actually join in at. I can do solo posts but those get boring after awhile and I don't know much about the world

@Trombone Geek Think maybe Syniad can introduce him to the resistance or something? Maybe they can have a meeting about the order agreeing to assist in the Alethea expeditions (something I dont think he will be too happy about since he also hates demons like syniad, but they'll need demon hunters to assist in the journey)

Are there any questions I can answer for you about the world? I think we can fit you in like I described ^

HUWOOOOOAAAAAAAH I DIDNT KNOW THIS EXISTED UNTIL I DECIDED TO stalk Andraus.

Oh. SHHHHHHHHH

I AM TROM AND NOT ONLY AM I A BADASS, I AM THE BADASS AND ALSO I PLAY GOD'S INSTRUMENT SO THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE BADASS

SO YEAH, IM COOL, CAPSLOCK IS COOL, AND I WILL PWN ALL U NOOBS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Only you and you alone Trom, can make caps lock adorable.

Sorry team, I'm shifting my interest in roleplays to dice based, or plots that I find extremely interesting and can work with/ invest myself in. I'm also in college so that means cutting out ones I don't feel particularly connected to. Hopefully I see some of you in rolpelays down the road.

Wow, thanks ever so much. You're so cool. Adios.

Uh hello everyone. Just joined so just introducing myself lol

@shadowz1995

Welcome! It's great to have you; you're actually just in time!

Please fill out a character template for us and let me know if you have any questions! (=

Thanks. Though, my responses can sometimes be dense in information without being expansive in text, so I can't 100% guarantee that I won't ever dip below the 3 line minimum. I'll certainly try not to, though.

Users who are viewing this thread