Introductions

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dalamus Ulom I believe @Enuky can give you the best up, but as for you, I have an idea. Currently, a meeting is taking place in Valpurina. If they are preparing to give Aizen the final trial, It could be that Yoren is meant to prepare the young hobbit assassin for his trial. Also (and this is only because I got inspired by it) Your character could be Lanister's old master. Just a thought, don't have to take it for value

I say you being at the meeting because, at your age, you'd likely be of Master status, and have a place on the council as a hand for the Wilting Rose.

@Dalamus Ulom I believe @Enuky can give you the best up, but as for you, I have an idea. Currently, a meeting is taking place in Valpurina. If they are preparing to give Aizen the final trial, It could be that Yoren is meant to prepare the young hobbit assassin for his trial. Also (and this is only because I got inspired by it) Your character could be Lanister's old master. Just a thought, don't have to take it for value

I say you being at the meeting because, at your age, you'd likely be of Master status, and have a place on the council as a hand for the Wilting Rose.

I like this. I like this a lot. It shall be done! Now, to find the post and hop in

Thank you~

Alright, it is done.

@DemetrioMachete @Dalamus Ulom 

To answer your unspoken question, the Trial of the Spirit is the last, and most trying, of the Trials for the Wilting Rose Members. The Trial itself takes place in the room of a Thousand Mirrors, where the Agent is forced into a state of meditation unconsciously, and is forced to fight their worst enemies: Themselves, transformed into the very thing they hate. It is considered the one that can make, or break, a member of the order, as in extreme cases, it can leave them mentally broken and screaming like mad the rest of their lives. However, those that come through it unscathed become masters of their own inner darkness, and given full membership as a Master. 

To answer your unspoken question, the Trial of the Spirit is the last, and most trying, of the Trials for the Wilting Rose Members. The Trial itself takes place in the room of a Thousand Mirrors, where the Agent is forced into a state of meditation unconsciously, and is forced to fight their worst enemies: Themselves, transformed into the very thing they hate. It is considered the one that can make, or break, a member of the order, as in extreme cases, it can leave them mentally broken and screaming like mad the rest of their lives. However, those that come through it unscathed become masters of their own inner darkness, and given full membership as a Master. 

I guessed it was as much. Hense Yoren asking them to remember how hard it was for all of them, including himself.

Alright, I did a speed read of the RP as best as I could, so I understand the situation with the golem. But, what's a Moon-Gate? I'm guessing it's a teleporter or something, but I don't want to assume

@Dalamus Ulom yes, its a two way teleporter that only wilting rose memebers can access, and its the only way to Valpurina

Alright. What/Where is Amberjack, and how does the Moon-Gate work? Is it a walk through and appear at a sister teleporter, or sends you wherever you need, or is it like how it's described in the post of the month with teleporting in it?

@Dalamus Ulom one gate connects to another at a secluded location, but all moon-gates connect back toValpurinsa and (???). Amberjack is the rebellion capital.

@Dalamus Ulom one gate connects to another at a secluded location, but all moon-gates connect back toValpurinsa and (???). Amberjack is the rebellion capital.

Thank you. One more question. How big is it? Like, large enough for a man atop a horse to ride through, or several people, or only an individual? Oh, and what do they look like?

@Dalamus Ulom

They are large enough for groups to enter individually. They can bring animals through, but only young ones, as larger ones are hard to fit.

Also, each one looks different.

Users who are viewing this thread