• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Introductions are in order

MaxSilver

Lurker
Hello, I am a 19 year male from Sweden. I have not really done this before but I am eager to try it out. I have not done Rolplaying for long as i said but i do have a pretty good picture of what I am looking for.

1: More than oneliners: I can look past a lot but in order to have a good story you have to have some "meat on the bones" as it were.
2: What you give is what you get: I will match your style probobly. If you are discriptiv I am, If you focus on character development I will. If you don't like the story I will notice and non of us will have fun.
3: Lasting plots: I am not here for a quicky, Engaging storys take time and have the potential to be amizing if given time and thought.
4: 18+: I don't want to sugarcoat anything. If the story or character is dark I will not play with kids gloves.
5: Be an actor: I think the best way to roleplay (in my short experience) is to be in character compleatly. Get to know the person you play and it will be rewarding for me, you and the story.
6: Do not control my character: it's mine, you have your own

Fandoms:
Game of thrones
DC Universe
Marvel Universe
Harry Potter Universe
A whole lot more: I can do many characters if they are intresting and fits me

If we do a pairing: I only do Male/Female, that is just how i role

Come to me with plots: I really would like to see some of your ideas. I really don't have a standard go to plot: I develop plots when i know the others prefrences

Welcome, Max-Puddin'. I'm Rock And Roll Boy; a friendly cat lover and gamer as well as a Little Harley Quinn.

*Hands you a snuggly kitty cat wrapped in a blanket*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back