Introduction

Light Dark and David

The Majestic and Flying Turnip
How the bloddy-I finally found it!!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!
After roughly an hour worths of Searching, I have finally found the thread button.
I am in fact inept at using technology like this, and as such may be lacking in finer abilities on RPs and the like, but it is nice to have new experience

-Hey there everyone, it is the conscious speaking, glad to keep him out of the way. As the Majestic and Flying Turnip, I wish for everyone to FEAR AND DESTROY ME WITH A TRAIN HITTING ME INTO THE OCEAN!!!

And that was the Conscious being thrown out the window. Anyways, it is nice to type this down, cathartic, but-Oh GOD NOT THE KIDNEYS!!!!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back