Introduction thingy~

Vatusia

I let myself go 'til I hit the ground
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Vatusia, though I usually go by Vati. I've been RP'ing seriously for the last three years, off and on for eight though. I really have no idea what else goes in here, so yea. Hi, I exist, I'm on this site now, nice meeting you?

The smell of fresh blood triggers my senses.

You shall make a very tasty m...
Ahem... I mean...
Hello! Welcome to the bunch. Feel free to drop a private message bomb and get a conversation going if you're bored!

Thanks for the tip, Tove. And Trevor, that made me laugh, so thanks for that~! I think I'm gonna like it here.

The Schrodinger's Dumpling Vatusia Vatusia
Glad so! Because I most certainly, definitely, undisputedly, confidently did not mean a single word of the first two sentences. Of course not. Who would think such horrible things...
I disgust myself sometimes..
Right, of course you'll like it here! Everyone does.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Thank you all so much for the welcomes, it means more than you know.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back