Introduction or Something

All-Around NAMELESS

Third-Rate SERVANT
Caster.%28Fate.EXTRA.CCC%29.full.1954192.jpg

Oh? Why, hello there. Since you've seen this post, I assume you're curious about what this is. That or you just have too much free time on your hands. Or you're a moderator or one of the high-ranked people here or something like that.
Caster.%28Fate.EXTRA.CCC%29.full.1574402.jpg

Well I guess no matter what ever your reason is, introductions are in order. My name's way too long so just call me "NAMELESS" or "Andersen"(the character I'm portraying as) either one is fine.
86e30dd7690c88d84a7f00930fd54a6aae4a11db_hq.jpg

Well, in any case, I'm just a 3rd-rate individual that happens to like anime, manga, drawing, and stuff like that. Feel free to RP with me, if you're curious enough or have the free time to do so.
tumblr_osit2q5xSH1wp4iwko1_500.jpg

Hmmm? What's this? You're still reading this post? Really now, what more do you expect? Geez, alright. I'll indulge more about myself if that's what you're after. My gender is a secret, my height and weight don't need to be talked about, and I just happen to involve myself in communities that have anime and manga in them. I'm an only child and that's it about me.
tumblr_nuf1ai4Zuc1sj6shmo1_500.png

That's that for my introduction here. What? Expecting a much longer introduction? Fool, don't you know the meaning "SHOW don't TELL." Though I guess on this sort of medium it's "TYPE don't MONOLOGUE?" Anyways, I'll be seeing you all. We may have a chance meeting in one of the hundreds of RolePlaying discussions, but the again we may not. See you for now.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
*chuckles* Well thank you for the warm welcome at least. I'm already currently lurking around, searching for a good roleplay forum but most of them have already like 3 pages? It's really awkward if I suddenly join in. Of course, I'll be sure to stop by on the chat if I feel free to and if I have any questions. :closedeyessmile:

Welcome newcomer. It is I, the pet of Death himself. I'm here to welcome you to our wonderful site. We have a wide variety of roleplays here on RpNation. Ranging anywhere from knights and pirate ships to astronauts and starships. I'm sure we have something here that is to your liking. I personally enjoy the fantasy themed role-plays, but every now and then I do find a fun futuristic or modern roleplay that grabs my attention. Anywho, let me say this once more. Welcome to Roleplay Nation!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back