• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Introduction/Looking for Partners!

Awkwardly_Anonymous

Smol Bean Samwise

HELLO!!!

My name is Anonymous and I'm new to RpNation! :D

You can call me Nonnie or Anonie whichever you prefer or if you want to call me something else go right ahead ^^

I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now! I mainly have been roleplaying on the website (Quotev) But I was told about this website by my friend and decided to join because why not! ^^

I am a pretty kind person but as my name states I can be quite awkward at the beginning! Once I've chatted you a couple times though I'll become more comfortable then you'll probably be telling me to shut up. XDDDD

I try to be on when I can but sometimes like everyone in the world my outside life, it sometimes gets in the way but I will try to be frequent! If I don't reply quickly it's probably because I am doing school work XDDD But more or less I'm going to be on the weekends, and usually late Monday nights.

Time Schedule:

Monday to Friday : 4pm - 11pm

Weekend: 10am - 2 am

NOW WHAT DO I ROLEPLAY?!?!?!

I roleplay many different types of genres and honestly I am up for anything!!!! :) :)

Some of my favourite Genres though are:

Horror

Romance

Fantasy

Sci-Fi

Supernatural

Honestly I love kind of Yandere/kidnapping roleplays XDDD

And those are the one that pop into my head but honestly I love all genres and I'm willing to roleplay it if you bring it up!!! ^^

Now for Fandoms. Of course I roleplay Fandoms! I mean I prefer original story lines but I love fandoms as well! Some of my fandoms are:

FAIRYTAIL

(Yeah its kind of my favourite sorry XD)

Adventure Time

Steven Universe

Supernatural

Seven Deadly Sins

Junjou Romantica

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Hybrid Child

Love Stage

Soul Eater

Yuri!!! On Ice

Mystic Messenger

Super Lovers

Tokyo Ghoul

No. 6

Alice In Wonderland

Black Butler

Legend of Zelda

Miraculous Ladybug

Ib

The Walking Dead

And yeah that's all that I can think of XD I know it's a lot but if there is something you wanna roleplay and I haven't heard of it then tell me what it is XD I know a lot of fandoms and animes so Ill probably know it XDDD

Now for the Rules That I have for Roleplaying!!!!

1. I only do MxM/BxB Pairings in roleplays. I am not really comfortable roleplaying as a female just because of personal experiences and preferences and Male pairings are the only really think I'm comfortable with. I'm sorry!!!

2. For roleplay length, honestly I don't really have a preference? I mean, I would prefer not to have it where I write this long ass paragraph and put so much effort into it and then I have my partner reply with "he smiles." LIKE COME ON PEOPLE THATS JUST BORING!!!!! My minimum is about 4 lines, but I would prefer at least a paragraph for replies, because the more detail you give me the more I enjoy ^^. Honestly, after that you can go as far as you want just try not to write me a book XD Probably 4-5 paragraphs at most!!!!

3. Triggers: I Do not have any triggers what so ever. Honestly it takes a lot to bug me considering my best friend and I roleplay so really weird shit sometimes XDD (Not kinky just more gorey/horror stuff) So honestly, I am okay with anything. If something comes up and I do feel uncomfortable with it then I will mention it to you and I hope you respect my wishes. Also! If you have triggers, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I do not want to find out later that you have triggers when we have started to roleplay and then start something because 1. I don't want anyone uncomfortable while roleplaying with me, and 2. its causing drama that could of been resolved before we even started, so please let me know!!! XDDDDD

4. Fluffiness vs Drama: Honestly, I love fluffy stuff. I love seeing characters together and being happy and having moments, but I don't like them ALL the time. I like the drama and the build of the relationships unless I really like the couple and then I'll just throw my character at the other persons OC. XDDD

5. Grammar and Spelling: Honestly, you don't have to be perfect with your grammar. I do prefer correct spelling, but I know people make mistakes. It happens! But please, I want to be able to understand and read your reply because if I don't understand or can't read the reply I wont because to reply decently back and then we'll both get confused. XDD

Overall this is me XD. So if you wish to roleplay comment down below or PM Me and we can discuss further! ^^ I'm sorry this is so long!!! I hope To Rp and make friends with all of you!!! ^^Byeee!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
XP Smut isn't allowed Nonnie~ Quick, before the mods give you a warning! 

Heh heh, and hey there! I'm new too! Seems like we're into a lot of the same stuff. I don't have any triggers and I'm capable of decent replies. Plus, I've been doing a lot of mxm lately so why stop now! lol 

XP Smut isn't allowed Nonnie~ Quick, before the mods give you a warning! 

Heh heh, and hey there! I'm new too! Seems like we're into a lot of the same stuff. I don't have any triggers and I'm capable of decent replies. Plus, I've been doing a lot of mxm lately so why stop now! lol 

Ahhhhh! I didn't look in time!!!! God damn it! My friend didn't tell me this god damn it-

Well they took it out so XDDD I mean I won't do it I DIDN'T KNOW UGH!

Honestly I was reading your roleplay rules when that happened so when you replied I was quite shock XDDD I was in the middle of reading your roleplay thing when this happened XDDD

They took it out and already gave you a warning?! FAST. O_O

Heh, well now you know! I used to be a member a while ago and got flagged for it, only reason I actually remember that. 

Whoa really? Pfft- I don't have any ideas but that one and it's all sophisticated if you'd rather we just came up with a more lax one? I don't really care except I don't usually do fandoms because I'm constantly worried about mangling the original work lol.

They took it out and already gave you a warning?! FAST. O_O

Heh, well now you know! I used to be a member a while ago and got flagged for it, only reason I actually remember that. 

Whoa really? Pfft- I don't have any ideas but that one and it's all sophisticated if you'd rather we just came up with a more lax one? I don't really care except I don't usually do fandoms because I'm constantly worried about mangling the original work lol.

I know!!! It was super fast DXXX Why couldn't I have saw this sooner DXXX I only joined like an hour ago and this happened!

And honestly, I really love your roleplay idea! I like that they have to kind of combined forces to stop the poacher humans and it really intrigued me!!! I would honestly love to roleplay with you because you honestly seem like an awesome roleplayer!!! ^^

Hello!

I love Fairy Tail too but I've never taken part in a Rp about it, so I would love to try that now! ^ω^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back