Introduction (I Guess I Have No Idea What I'm Doing)

CopCaptor

Um, hello, I have no idea what I'm doing, I wish I knew what I was doing, but I don't. I barely know what this site is used for! But I'm here now, so you have to deal with me.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Scree
I'm late once more. DAMN YOU PARENTS TAKING PICTURES EVERY TWO SECONDS!!!

Anyway, welcome to RPN! This place took me forever to navigate correctly, so ask if you have questions. Contact me whenever you want, because friends help me cope with stuff ^^
Call me Melody, Melly, or Jelly (or Social anxiety)

And have fun!
*welcoming hugs*

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread