• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Introduction and Criteria Post

Darwin

Hello,

I have never role-played before, so I am hoping to learn.

Verses: Undertale/Undertale AUs, Heathers, Omori, Kindergarten/Kindergarten 2, Maleficent, Portal/Portal 2.

Characters I would like to role-play as but am welcome to suggestions: Any Sans or Papyrus, any (not swap) Alphys, any Chara or Frisk. JD. Anyone from Omori. Anyone from Kindergarten 1/2. Diaval. Anyone from Portal 1/2.

I am a minor, so please nothing sexual.

Hello,

I have never role-played before, so I am hoping to learn.

Verses: Undertale/Undertale AUs, Heathers, Omori, Kindergarten/Kindergarten 2, Maleficent, Portal/Portal 2.

Characters I would like to role-play as but am welcome to suggestions: Any Sans or Papyrus, any (not swap) Alphys, any Chara or Frisk. JD. Anyone from Omori. Anyone from Kindergarten 1/2. Diaval. Anyone from Portal 1/2.

I am a minor, so please nothing sexual.
Hi! I was wondering if you are still open to an Undertale roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back