Introducing myself

Chipsourien

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I've discovered it through someone about thirty minutes ago, and it seems life a fun place so I might be staying for a while.
I don't give my name online so my internet friends unusually call me Castiel, Cas, Cassie, Cass, or whatever other version of the name they like, so I guess you can too.
I like video games, mostly rpg (not very surprisingly), a few TV shows such as Doctor Who and all of its spin off (all of them deserved a better ending), Supernatural as you might have guessed and Sherlock (even though I like it less than I used to) and I also like Mathematics and Astrophysics.
I've been role-playing for about two years, but it was mostly chaotic table role-playing during lunch breaks with inexperienced GM (who sometimes was me), and since a few months I started literate rp, mostly about Supernatural, mostly as Castiel.
That's basically all I had to say plus some rambling, so now I'm gonna explore the website settings because I like those. Have a good day.

Sincerely, Castiel.

PS: My native tongue isn't English so I might do occasional grammar or spelling mistakes, I sincerely apologize.

PPS: I've stopped using smileys recently and I noticed it makes me sound less friendly, sorry.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I've discovered it through someone about thirty minutes ago, and it seems life a fun place so I might be staying for a while.
I don't give my name online so my internet friends unusually call me Castiel, Cas, Cassie, Cass, or whatever other version of the name they like, so I guess you can too.
I like video games, mostly rpg (not very surprisingly), a few TV shows such as Doctor Who and all of its spin off (all of them deserved a better ending), Supernatural as you might have guessed and Sherlock (even though I like it less than I used to) and I also like Mathematics and Astrophysics.
I've been role-playing for about two years, but it was mostly chaotic table role-playing during lunch breaks with inexperienced GM (who sometimes was me), and since a few months I started literate rp, mostly about Supernatural, mostly as Castiel.
That's basically all I had to say plus some rambling, so now I'm gonna explore the website settings because I like those. Have a good day.

Sincerely, Castiel.

PS: My native tongue isn't English so I might do occasional grammar or spelling mistakes, I sincerely apologize.

PPS: I've stopped using smileys recently and I noticed it makes me sound less friendly, sorry.
Awesome, nice to see you.

(Please don't make fun of my name, I misspelled it and didn't check it while making my sign up... it's supposed to be Fairly.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I think fairy normal guy is a funny username, but not in a making fun way, but in an actual fun way.

Nice to meet you too.

Hello! Welcome to RPN! I'm a Doctor Who fan myself, I also wanna watch Supernatural but I don't have enough time at the moment. If you would like to rp, let me know! I have some plots that we can discuss.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back