Introducing Me :)

KristianaWaters

Hi there, I'm a 19 year old University student that uses roleplaying as a way to wind down and relax when I'm stressed (which is always, basically). I tend to roleplay as an OC amongst a fandom, so if that isn't your thing, I'm probably not the right roleplayer for you.

I am interested in roleplaying for the following fandoms:
- Harry Potter (usually Marauders' Era, sometimes Golden Trio Era)
- Sherlock
- Supernatural
- Doctor Who
- Phantom of the Opera
- Merlin
- Vampire Diaries / The Originals
- Marvel (typically focusing on the Thor Universe and Loki)

I'm also the type of person who prefers specific characters, so again, if that's not your thing, I won't waste your time :) I tend to ask for the following characters depending on the fandom:
Remus Lupin, James Potter (Sr), Fred and/or George Weasley, Sherlock Holmes, James Moriarty, Castiel, Sam and/or Dean Winchester, The Doctor, Erik Destler, Arthur Pendragon, Niklaus and/or Elijah Mikaelson, or Loki.

I am not just available on here, you can also contact me via email or via Kik, just get in contact with me before I divulge my details :)

I'm also a 19 year old uni student, although I'm taking time off, and am probably going to switch schools and get my vet tech certification. What are you studying?

I'm also a fan of Harry Potter, and the MCU. My cat is named Loki. I just started watching Supernatural last week, and already love it.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hi there! I'm in New Zealand, I'm currently studying Health Sciences trying to get into Pharmacy, but if I don't get in (they only take 100 people per year), I'll be doing a major in Medicinal Chemistry next year :)

Hey there, do you only prefer fanfict style rpg? Would you be interested in a nationbuilding styl;e original work?

Well, its an elaborate work that me and my RP partner started in a different forum. We hvae kingdoms, characters and a general story line alltough its mostly spontaneous. We have 3 major characters, and two players so far. We looking for the 3rd. The bio isnt changeable but personality of the character is up to the 3rd player who would join as long as they keep the interpersonal relations with other characters in mind.

We are currently puting up the game with history, lore and rules. Can you iu to it if you want.

You will basically be RPing as a an already writen character which has some set history in the game that is not changeable. Beyond that the Game Master, that is me, will guide you through the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back