Intro to Hex!

Hexanna

Hello everyone! My name is Hex, and I'm excited to meet people on this site! I'm an intermediate roleplayer and I love using my own characters; however, I do love to roleplay official characters as well!

I have a few years of experience under my belt. I started roleplaying on Deviantart when I was around 12 years old. I eventually move up to Tumblr at 14, Amino Apps at 15, and finally, I'm here at 17! I'm hoping to evolve my writing on this site, I'd like to push my writing as one of my dreams is to create my own story, and post it for people to read and enjoy!

I prefer to write female characters, so expect a lot of my characters and muses to be female. Most of them are possibly going to be villains or anti-heroes. (This may change depending on the roleplay I participate in! I have a lot of characters, but my favourite ones to use are always villains.)

I'd what the kids call, "edgy." Most of my stuff could be considered dark to many, but I promise that it's just a writing choice. I always love characters with tragic backstories.

I'm really shy and get anxious when it comes to PMs. It usually takes me more time to talk to someone in PMs than it takes for me to roleplay in group messages. (As strange as it is, it's sadly true </3)

On a different note, here
are a few fandoms I'm in:
Vocaloid
FNAF
Undertale
The Onibi Series
Pokemon
Mario

Enough with this, I think I talked enough! Thank you for reading, and I hope to roleplay with you one day! (and become friends with you! ❤)
giphy.gif

dididothisright?

hello! my name is lolipop and
it's nice to meet you (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
welcome to the RPN!

i'm happy to see you here, i hope you will enjoy your time on this siteee
Howdy Lolipop!
Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. I welcome you to RPN as well and I hope you have the most enjoyable time here!

Hey there!

I'm on Amino as well, though I sorta recently went there.

If you have any questions or need any advice, I'd be more than happy to be of assistance!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back