Intro...duction?

Erisaiya

I'm The Queen
So. Uh. Heyo everyone. I guess I'll do an introduction for myself. *shuffles cards around* hold on a minute here, I've got the right- *drops cards everywhere* oh dear okay let me just- AH! Here it is!

Name's Eris or Raiya (can you see where I got my username from?). I've been RPing for almost a decade, really. I'm a musician, a martial artist, a student, and a writer if you couldn't guess. I love to game and sleep.
I write typically in fantasy settings and my main characters come from the Elder Scrolls universe. I'm a nerd and I'm cool with that. Seriously, come talk to me about lore and whatever else you please. I can talk about lore for days.
I'm coming from Tumblr? If that means anything? Idk?
My main character is here if you want to check out some of my writing. She's the sassiest of all vampires.
Yeah, okay, that's all I got. Buhbye!

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
You said cookies, I'm sold.

Welcome to the forums! I haven't been in a Vampire RP in quite a while, but I used to love playing VtM.
I haven't actually played that - I don't do a lot of tabletop gaming/rping (never played D&D in my life). I was never crazy about vampires, but one day Navalli popped up and she's been in my head ever since. Kind of sucks, I need to start charging her rent or something.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

So. Uh. Heyo everyone. I guess I'll do an introduction for myself. *shuffles cards around* hold on a minute here, I've got the right- *drops cards everywhere* oh dear okay let me just- AH! Here it is!

Name's Eris or Raiya (can you see where I got my username from?). I've been RPing for almost a decade, really. I'm a musician, a martial artist, a student, and a writer if you couldn't guess. I love to game and sleep.
I write typically in fantasy settings and my main characters come from the Elder Scrolls universe. I'm a nerd and I'm cool with that. Seriously, come talk to me about lore and whatever else you please. I can talk about lore for days.
I'm coming from Tumblr? If that means anything? Idk?
My main character is here if you want to check out some of my writing. She's the sassiest of all vampires.
Yeah, okay, that's all I got. Buhbye!
Welcome! Nerds are cool, glad you are one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back