Internet Kingdom

Magical girl? You talkin' about her two different, but similar appearances? If so, then no, 'cause one's with her long hair hidden and normal clothes, while the other's her long hair let down and wearing the dress that shows she's the princess.

Well then I only have one guess left, given the joke you made, but I'll look at the rp some more before saying it.

Hue hue hue! >u< The scene is open for whenever you choose to jump in.

I'm starting on Grape's character's post soon. Basically, Grape's sitting next to me, says what he wants to write, and I type. :P

EDIT: Grape says hello.

Well, if anyone's bored, feel free t' check out my PR, y'know. The one I posted the link for a few minutes ago. Don't have to, but I'd appreciate it.

I really want to make a major virus that's on the side of the government in some way so I'm plying two characters with semi-reversed roles. A princess who just goes with whatever, then a major virus who does things for the people in the shadows xD

Nope, only one stone per RP'er. And to everyone, I have added a rule against making any more viruses. That might be removed later, but look at the ratio of viruses to non-viruses.

Shog said:
Nope, only one stone per RP'er. And to everyone, I have added a rule against making any more viruses. That might be removed later, but look at the ratio of viruses to non-viruses.
Yeah.

Anyone in Central City to RP with?

Aw... No more viruses...? All that work last night gone to waste...

It's actually 5:7, viruses being five, non-viruses seven, so if you meant we have more viruses than non-viruses, then that's incorrect.

Not to mention, from what I've seen, there's one of those five viruses inactive, I think...?

I count all five being active. Anyway, I'm not talking about viruses overpowering non-viruses (which you conveniently forgot to mention how many of those were inactive and I only count 5 of them active). In what world is it right where that proportion of people are criminals compared to those that are not?

@UltraYuseke For your information, Magnolia had indeed figured out that Kyo's a princess. Cutting one's hair and changing clothes doesn't alter one's facial features and being ex-royalty herself, Magnolia is rather familiar with the royal family. Of course, she won't reveal Kyo considering it would be OOC for her to do so without ulterior motives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back