Internet Kingdom

I envy you guys. My obsession has lessened over time, but it is still there. At least I don't compulsively reply with short, unthoughtful responses any more. I hope...

I know. I got two more notifications while posting what I did and figured it would be better to clear out all notifications before continuing. I will reply now.

Why am I not getting alerts for this thread...?

@Shog At least you post, right? :) I think that your posts are lovely. Short doesn't mean bad and long doesn't mean good. I just have a lot of catch up on with every post. >_>

I think I may have to drop this roleplay due to my inactivity. The whole roleplay seems to have moved on without me and I see no purpose in Al anymore. My apologies for the sudden departure, it was a very fun roleplay though.

@Darth Pai Magnolia will be fine without Al, she's already going off with the princess group. Sorry for canceling on our future roleplay plans.

What? :( But Magnolia has no purpose without Al. If you drop, I'll have to drop or make a new character. It was fun roleplaying with you, Grape. Hopefully I'll see you around the site.

Sheesh, no plans? They didn't give you any kind of instruction manual for it or anything, just gave you the parts and said to build it? That sounds harsh.

[QUOTE="Mushroom Wars]*sneeze* The threads are kinda cold lately (:#)

[/QUOTE]
It has gotten slow lately

[QUOTE="Mushroom Wars]*sneeze* The threads are kinda cold lately (:#)

[/QUOTE]
It has gotten slow lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back