Internet Kingdom

Considering this is based of a book I am writing (don't any of you dare copy this!) I have a set goal in mind for the code book. I was thinking it would be locked in the mountains somewhere but could only be accessed with keys that are scattered around the world.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]After a party in Octren failed due to everyone freaking out because of Tamara's identity as a major virus (The Taku Wind) is exposed, Al runs away with Kyo/Akatharsía to Shade's hideout in the sewers. Shade contacts Tamara and proposes a deal to trade Al (who Magnolia wants to kill) and they plan to meet up at the hideout.
Kyo/Akatharsía leaves the hideout, wanting to go to the town and live a normal life. However, she comes into contact with Magnolia, who kidnaps her to trade for Al. However, Shade has a change of plans when he finds out that Al is also looking for the Code Book. They decide to escape through the tunnels.

I'm planning to post about having a chase go down between Magnolia (who has Kyo/Akatharsía)/Tamara and Al/Shade but I need to make sure it's fine with Yuseke. c: Is that a good explanation?

[/QUOTE]
Here you go. c:

Shog said:
Considering this is based of a book I am writing (don't any of you dare copy this!) I have a set goal in mind for the code book. I was thinking it would be locked in the mountains somewhere but could only be accessed with keys that are scattered around the world.
Also, I would like to read this book when it comes out. c:

I'll harmless add that y'all should read my Eradication-based novel when it's finished as well. >_>

It's fine with me, as long as Kyo just goes undisturbed, for the most part. Somethin' like replying to her words and all that's fine, just nothing that'd really change her situation.

UltraYuseke said:
Aww, so no livin' being for me to play that's trapped by the government and trying to be manipulated?
I didn't say that, I just said the code book isn't a living thing. And for the record, I wouldn't allow anyone to be the code book anyway. I'll have my next character up tomorrow (not morning) and it will have some power. I'm not sure what the power will be yet, but you guys can do the same. Oh, and no more viruses (with the exception of those who have their CS in progress).

UltraYuseke said:
It's fine with me, as long as Kyo just goes undisturbed, for the most part. Somethin' like replying to her words and all that's fine, just nothing that'd really change her situation.
Okay, that's perfect! That's what I was planning to do. (-u-)=b

@Grape I'll have the post up in a jiffy.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]"Good things come to those who wait," she smiled leaning against the wall.

[/QUOTE]
Leave it to Tamara to teach good virtues! cx

If there is still room open I'd like to join. I don't know if the elementals represent the number of open spots or not. Preferably I'd like the light element, if not I'll take wat i can get. It may also take me a bit to make a decent back story for my character too but i already have an idea in mind.

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Do you want the Light Stone or nay? If you could tell me so I can start on other character soon if that is the case that'd be great.
I don't want you to have to get rid of your character. It's my fault for not bringing it up again with Shog sooner.

@Mushroom Wars The elemental stones don't represent the amount of spots open, they're just there as magical powers if you would like your character to have some. Alarick James, @Grape 's character, doesn't have any powers. c:

As for the light stone, there are currently two people interested in it and as you can see from the conversation above, they're not getting anywhere. No offense, guys. You can join in with their rather Canadian-esque ex if you would like. >_>

Shog said:
BuilvdssjbBhugewanuopfdvdhufrenebosfnvjewkgogarhejgfgqq!
I thought i gave the old princess (who had to quit because of real life issues) the light stone! Well, now I'm screwed. I'll try to be peace keeper, but i can't read your minds. if you two work it out i will just oversee everything and hopefully everyone will leave happy.
@The One Eyed Bandit @Lucem Tenebris Work it out, bros. Rock paper scissors, roll a die, or something. Bandit is willing to make another character, Lucem doesn't want Bandit to have to make another character, and we have another person interested in the light stone. ^^"

I'm just going to passive-aggressively push this forward in hopes that a decision can be made. >_>

Fire's kinda on hold as the second choice of one (or both) of them for if they don't get the stone xD I know it's available, but there'd probably be a second version of above for the fire stone xD

Hey, I'm not the one that's got the say on if you get it or not. It's only really a second option one of them made. Probably easy to take in your own hands by simply contacting Shog like everybody has to in order to get their stone. Of course, like Alarick James, you could go magicless.

UltraYuseke said:
Fire's kinda on hold as the second choice of one (or both) of them for if they don't get the stone xD I know it's available, but there'd probably be a second version of above for the fire stone xD
Pffft! What a coincidence.

@Mushroom Wars Quick! Contact, Shog, make a character and steal the fire stone. xD

Better yet I can ask for his recommendation. All the stones look pretty op. Just imagine what i could do with sound huehuehue.(} :) )

Grape said:
Who needs magic? Non-magic users is where the party is at.
I'd go your route but i fear i couldn't live up to the standards of my idol batman if i did. I doubt i could be a decent robin for that matter. . .

If you have magic, then you're not living up to batman's standards. Batman doesn't use magic, and neither should you if you wanna live up to those standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back