Internet Kingdom

I just have a low tolerance for not being allowed to get a proper response in right now 'cause of all the times recently I've been utterly ignored during events where people did crap involving my character. In fact, the real reason Kyo even has that ice shield is for this very purpose. It's so that I have something to actually complain about and get people to realize I'm there instead of just "this and this and that and this happens". I can actually participate when people realize "oh shit, they've got something that makes this impossible to just straight-up do" and learn to actually let me respond so they're not getting thrown out or something for treating another rper like shit.

Okay, I understand what you mean now. I apologize for doing that and will make sure not to in my future posts regarding your character. I didn't realize I was making you feel that way.

I honestly was wanting to get through this without any kind of actual use of her powers. I also dislike the whole bringing Kyo straight back to where she just left from, because it just becomes too awkward for me to think of being in the same place again right after leaving... Oh well, I guess there's one thing I can do. Tiny ice shards that fill the earth that surrounds her, go! Hold the earth apart in indefinitely small and infinite locations to make the earth easy to tear apart! xD

There's a part I want to add to the post but I don't know if it is considered to be not giving Yuseke enough space to react. It's a chase between Al/Shade and Magnolia (who contacts Tamara through P.I.D.). He did tag me in his post but I'm unsure... >_>

After a party in Octren failed due to everyone freaking out because of Tamara's identity as a major virus (The Taku Wind) is exposed, Al runs away with Kyo/Akatharsía to Shade's hideout in the sewers. Shade contacts Tamara and proposes a deal to trade Al (who Magnolia wants to kill) and they plan to meet up at the hideout.

Kyo/Akatharsía leaves the hideout, wanting to go to the town and live a normal life. However, she comes into contact with Magnolia, who kidnaps her to trade for Al. However, Shade has a change of plans when he finds out that Al is also looking for the Code Book. They decide to escape through the tunnels.

I'm planning to post about having a chase go down between Magnolia (who has Kyo/Akatharsía)/Tamara and Al/Shade but I need to make sure it's fine with Yuseke. c: Is that a good explanation?

If Shog says that my character is acceptable, then I may be able to do something heat-related with the Light Stone.

It's practically finished. I have the description of his background, personality, how he uses his Light magic, etc. I just need to know if the coding acceptable. Depending on the answer, I may need to revise some parts.

Well, I'm more than willing to make a different character. I have like two other ideas I can use for this RP, so I could do that if you want, I'd just need to make sure @Shog doesn't mind waiting for me to finish another one.

BuilvdssjbBhugewanuopfdvdhufrenebosfnvjewkgogarhejgfgqq!

I thought i gave the old princess (who had to quit because of real life issues) the light stone! Well, now I'm screwed. I'll try to be peace keeper, but i can't read your minds. if you two work it out i will just oversee everything and hopefully everyone will leave happy.

Like I said, I'm fine with making a new character, it'll just take a while to do so :P On that note, is the person who the Chaos Stone is on hold for still planning to join?

@Shog you know what you should do with the Code Book? The Code Book should actually be a living being trapped for all eternity, and releasing them can only be done by use of all of the magic stones together. Something like that, and then the deepest part of the government's what's holding the "Code Book" captive, trying to force them to cooperate with them and grant them absolute control over the code of the world. Somethin' like that'd be interesting.

"It is said that the holder of this book can control everything in the world."

In a rather sarcastic humoured, literal interpretation, the person must be physically held for the power to be unlocked. They themselves do not have the power to alter the world's code. This has made the person very uncomfortable with physical contact and does not want to be hugged. I guess you could say they don't want any "healing hugs."

Anyway, @Darth Pai Are you going to start the chase?

Yes, but that's a rumor. In fact, people don't even know for sure if "Code Book" is a proper name for it, given that nobody's ever found it.

Haha! Well, I have a post ready but I have yet to add the chase part since I don't know whether or not that would be not giving Yuseke enough time to respond. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back