Internet Kingdom

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]I'm taking today off of working on the character to spend time with family and friends. If I have time, I'll finish the character tonight. c:
Merry Christmas, everyone! Happy Holidays. cx

[/QUOTE]
Merry Christmas, Pai. :D

I have a character that I use sometimes that can I can adapt to this world. She is a mafia type boss leader, of course in this world she'd be a virus boss. My question is, is it possible to make this group of viruses official so other people could join? Perhaps it could fit in the plotline?

Aigou said:
I have a character that I use sometimes that can I can adapt to this world. She is a mafia type boss leader, of course in this world she'd be a virus boss. My question is, is it possible to make this group of viruses official so other people could join? Perhaps it could fit in the plotline?
Depends on the type of boss. I'm good with moat anything, though.

She would be the leader of a large, powerful group of viruses called Mercy and her backstory would include how she became so.

@Aigou

But what is she a virus for? Smuggling? Destruction of property? How big is the group? I'm looking for details.

@DJ Elfin

Maybe just look everything over again? If you feel like you have it good enough to make a character then do so and things might start to work themselves out. Is there anything in particular that is confusing you?

Sorry, she's a virus for murder and stealing. The group, description wise would have at least 50 viruses, though in terms of actual characters being played by people like 5 or 6, at the most ten. If my numbers seem a bit low it's only because I don't want to aim too high.

Her group would be the one people in towns would turn to to get their dirty work done. Professional hitmen, con men, and thieves.

Aigou said:
Sorry, she's a virus for murder and stealing. The group, description wise would have at least 50 viruses, though in terms of actual characters being played by people like 5 or 6, at the most ten. If my numbers seem a bit low it's only because I don't want to aim too high.
Her group would be the one people in towns would turn to to get their dirty work done. Professional hitmen, con men, and thieves.
Ok, then go ahead.

I'm on vacation but when I get back on Monday, I'll finish it on the day. However, feel free to go ahead without me.

I'm currently in the middle of making my character as well. Let's just say... I'm probably gonna take at least three days just to come up with a good past... I'll try n' take a bit less time if possible, 'cause I doubt anybody wants t' wait three days for somethin' they won't even be able have the patience to read half of xD

Challenge accepted! 9•3•9 If I can read multiple @Lucem Tenebris characters, I can read anything. I am invincible when it comes to the reading of characters! Huehuehue

- Content loading -

- Time Loading: 00:37:00 -

- Estimated Time Left: 876:54:32 -

- Percentage Loaded: 0.000132% -

- Estimated Percentage Per Day: 2.73972603% -​

I can't help but think of the Snow Miser song when I read Yuseke's character... When do you think we will be able to get started on this roleplay?

She's Mister White Christmas! She's Mister Snow! She's Mister Icicle! She's Mister Ten Below! Friend calls her Snow Miser, whatever she touch, turns to snow in her clutch! She's too much!

I think my childhood songs and the idea of water, snow, and ice merged together with fatigue. The connection between Snow Miser and your character was the result of such a combination...

I'd like to, but we have a total of 3-4 characters accepted that could very easily be on opposite sides of the continent right now. Except for the swamp because no one wants to go there on their own free will.

Alright, I'm willing to wait. I'm not pressuring those who have yet to post/finish their characters, @Darth Pai , but I would like to get started as soon as the GM deems the roleplay ready to commence.

Just for the record I'm not looking for a 10 page essay on a backstory. All I'm looking for is how they got to their current position and how they acquired any magic they might have.

That's why I'm going to put anything unnecessary in spoilers so that those that don't want to read an entire novel can just read the important parts that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back