• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Kingdom: Virus Extermination Act OOC

Squad141 Squad141
I'm just going to move our conversation over here. I assume you looked into some of the extra links in the setting page. The elemental stones will be introduced, but they will not be exactly the same. I've been slowly (very slowly) working on a story that takes place in this world and a lot has changed since December 2014. It's mostly just details that effect the world but not how your player interacts with the world that's changed. For example, there used to not be any natives (but that would be crazy to assume the entire population of Erith were people that disappeared from earth) and time used to flow the same between Erith and earth (which makes no sense when some have lived very long lives after arriving on Erith, yet the absolute longest you could have lived there in a 1-to-1 time ratio was three decades).

Shog Shog So the natives have dubbed our characters viruses because we commit crimes or because...?
It's not the natives (Erithians) who dubbed us viruses. It's just society as a while. Just like home in real life society determined who criminals were. Being from earth does not make you a virus. Both Terrans (natives of earth) and Erithians can be viruses simply because they commit crimes.

It's not the natives (Erithians) who dubbed us viruses. It's just society as a while. Just like home in real life society determined who criminals were. Being from earth does not make you a virus. Both Terrans (natives of earth) and Erithians can be viruses simply because they commit crimes.
Understood! But, our characters are viruses but will they Terran, Erithians, or will we be able to create both?

Shog Shog I planning to create an Underworld Boss, what type? I don't know for sure at the moment, but the way my character will be built she could get all of the Viruses together in one place, if you want.

Shog Shog I planning to create an Underworld Boss, what type? I don't know for sure at the moment, but the way my character will be built she could get all of the Viruses together in one place, if you want.
What do you mean by "what type?" Are you asking for advice on what she'd end up doing as an Underworld Boss? Well, the best thing that comes to my mind would be some sort of mob boss with deep connections and influence in the criminal underworld. Regardless of how you go about it, I'd love if you got our characters together!

Hi Shog Shog I have a question for you.
So the way I'm kinda forming my character is that she is quite skilled with poisons or well venom's of a snake and spider, is that okay to do or no?

Shog Shog you there? Can you check the message I sent you?
I'm more likely to see a PM than a regular post, seeing as it will only clear from my inbox once I see it (as opposed to just opening my regular alerts which marks them all as read) and I get emails of PMs. I took my time to think out a response (once I could) and then do so. For everyone else, I just finished with my reply.

I'm more likely to see a PM than a regular post, seeing as it will only clear from my inbox once I see it (as opposed to just opening my regular alerts which marks them all as read) and I get emails of PMs. I took my time to think out a response (once I could) and then do so. For everyone else, I just finished with my reply.
Fair enough, sorry if I gave the impression of impatience, I merely saw you were online and engaged in conversation 6 minutes after I sent the message so I was wondering if you saw it. Take your time if you need to.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R
We have come to somewhat of a problem: you both want the Water Stone. GamerCarrot claimed it first, so I'm inclined to give it to her. That said, I encourage you two to talk it out. You can do so either here or in a PM, it makes not difference to me. Just make sure that binding to the stone will effect your character. I believe a possible solution is Vicious starting with it, and Carrot binding with it. That's just one option and you are in no way obligated to take it.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R
We have come to somewhat of a problem: you both want the Water Stone. GamerCarrot claimed it first, so I'm inclined to give it to her. That said, I encourage you two to talk it out. You can do so either here or in a PM, it makes not difference to me. Just make sure that binding to the stone will effect your character. I believe a possible solution is Vicious starting with it, and Carrot binding with it. That's just one option and you are in no way obligated to take it.
I believe that would be a fair compromise, but I'll defer to carrot. It was my mistake, I wasn't checking other CS, just looked at the original post and saw it was not taken by anyone yet. So your call GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

I believe that would be a fair compromise, but I'll defer to carrot. It was my mistake, I wasn't checking other CS, just looked at the original post and saw it was not taken by anyone yet. So your call GamerCarrot GamerCarrot
Personally I am happy to do it as Shog suggested and having Vicious starting with it and my character binding with it if that's alright with you?

At this time I would like to back out of this RP, I simply don't have time for it. I hope you guys can understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back