• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

International GM's Day

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
It is as the title says - May 4th, International GMs Day.

Could we... I dunno, announce it with an alert?

totally not fishing for kudos

gif.gif

We can definitely consider adding it to the calender of events. I mean would there be anything besides just an announcement in your plans?

I dunno. S'pose I'll run it by the Fellowship and see if there's anything people want to do - I just thought awareness was a good place to start.

@Immortal Pizza A GM is a Game Master, also known as a Storyteller (ST), Dungeon Master (DM), Historian, Roleplay Creator and a variety of other terms. It's the generic name given to a person who runs a game, the others are terms coined by other game systems to describe the role (ST being almost exclusive to White Wolf RP games, DM for Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder, Historian for Crucible and RP Creator used here on RPN).

Captain Hesperus

Captain Hesperus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13495-immortal-pizza/ said:
@Immortal Pizza[/URL] A GM is a Game Master, also known as a Storyteller (ST), Dungeon Master (DM), Historian, Roleplay Creator and a variety of other terms. It's the generic name given to a person who runs a game, the others are terms coined by other game systems to describe the role (ST being almost exclusive to White Wolf RP games, DM for Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder, Historian for Crucible and RP Creator used here on RPN).
Captain Hesperus
Ooohh Okay. tyvm

Grey said:
I dunno. S'pose I'll run it by the Fellowship and see if there's anything people want to do - I just thought awareness was a good place to start.
Sounds like a plan (8))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back