Interlude 1- A Band of Misfits

BlackJack

The All Seeing Eye
The experimental dorms that the students will be living in, there is more rooms and bathrooms on the right side of the common area.
Boi.png

Vatra Milost
// Open for interaction
// Mentioned : Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Hanarei Hanarei Elle Santiago Elle Santiago

Vatra let out a frustrated puff of air, plopping her things down next to one of the beds in their new dorm. She was a little disappointed with how their initiation went. Not only did she lose balance when the Nevermore hit the tower and fall almost all the way to the ground, but the tower nearly fell on top of her. It was crazy! Even more crazy, though, was where she, Entropia, Lilly and Leise had ended up. After the tower fell and the dust settled, they found themselves in a newly revealed cave. It was hard to tell if it was under the tower or somewhere near it, but the prior seemed the most likely. Nonetheless, the contents of the cave were extraordinary, to say the least. A foreign creature, what looked to be some sort of dragon with grimm features. Vatra scrambled to her feet the moment she saw it, bolting out into the open field that held the crumbled remains of the tower.

She was the first on the airship to Beacon Academy, and the first off. The plan was that she would be the first in the dorm as well, but it looked like someone had already shifted some things around. She brushed some of the dust off her combat uniform, which had a few fresh tears, and began taking the protective wrappings off her wrists and hands. Vatra had a small bag of belongings with her- the blanket she'd used the night before, a small stuffed bunny, three or four of her favorite journals from home, and a diary that was half full and had her name scribbled on the cover. She had another slightly larger bag with clothes. Once her hand wrappings were removed and folded, she removed the wrappings around her feet and ankles. Next, she untied the tight cloth that was wrapped around her hips and abdomen, letting the grey combat gi she was wearing sit loose.

Now that she was a little more comfortable, she plopped back and sighed. She would be sharing a room with at least a few total strangers. There was two bedrooms, but each had at least four beds. "This is going to fucking suck."

Alicia Day
Rv7DYY4.png

Alicia was also rather disappointed with initiation. To be perfectly frank, she had done basically nothing but protect her own butt. Sure, that other girl had used her Semblance as a shield, but in her mind, it had hardly been necessary. This is what mom would call a 'failure'. And she agreed, she felt it; she had failed to do anything impressive. Or be of any use in the climax of rescuing the princess man. Sure enough, it was like she hadn't even been there. Some initiation! Her presence was as insignificant as an ants. At least she hadn't been kicked out of school, and had just been picked up with the rest of the kids. Heh, that was some small condolence. Just not a major one.

Back in their dorm, Alicia was setting her stuff by her bed -what hadn't already been delivered. She was busying herself digging through her bags to decorate her side of the living area. Alicia lived modestly, and hadn't brought much along with her. Just some casual clothes, the school uniform, and a few other things. She did set a picture of her mother up on the nightstand beside her bed. A beautiful lady with brilliant white wings, and flowing blue hair. Speaking of her mother! Hadn't she said to keep her informed of what had was going on? Yes... but Alicia definitely did not feel up to calling her and telling her how abysmally she had did in the initiation. Instead, she sat her butt back on her bed, and reached up to her injured wing. It was aching some, which is why she felt a need to tend to it.

Yukinezumi.full.343309.jpg
Alley Falciani Komura

More than a few student coming back from initiation seemed to be feeling down, despite the mission having been a success. Some felt like they hadn’t participated enough, either feeling they had lost a chance to show off or that they had just been a third wheel in the battle. Others had had reality come crashing down on their head, finding out that they weren’t nearly as strong as they had thought, or that fighting monsters was not as romantic as the stories had made it out to be. And then there was Alley, who was so excited she was practically bouncing of the hallway walls.

“Oh my dust! That was so awesome! Did you guys see that?” She squealed as she gave her rolling suitcase a shove and hopped on top, ridding it as she chattered. “Well, I mean you were all there so of course you saw it, but did you see it?! As soon as we had a plan everyone was like, ‘We got this!’ and then you were all like, PEW-PEW-PEW! And then one of the birds was like-!” She made the noise of plane falling from the sky and crashing and gave a visual demonstration with her hands.

Reaching their new dorm room, the cat-girl hopped off and pushed her luggage into the main room, spinning around just as she reached the center to continue. “And then! And then archer-chick here was totally like ‘I got this!’ and then she ran out there, on thin air, and went POW POW, and the big bird was like totally pissed off and went after her and crashed into the tower, which was totally not part of the plan but was totally cool because the tower came down and they were like ‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-’” As she screamed she gave her suitcase a kick to knock it over, timing it so that she ended her scream right as it hit the ground, with a “SQUISH!”

“And this was just initiation!” She squeed, bouncing on her toes. “Oh my dust, this is totally going to be awesome! Oh! Oh! Oh! Which room’s mine? Which room’s mine?”

Livana Gemalde
1522912042483-png.422231

Livana was still flying high off of the adrenaline rush from the initiation battle as she made her way to the dorms. Or tried to at least. Getting around new places was always a bit tricky for her, at one point ending up in a classroom in mid session. Thankfully one of the faculty was nice enough to guide her there.

All in all she was thrilled with how the battle had gone! Diving out of the way of giant feather of death and falling trees! Flinging ice dust and her precious creations at Nevermores, bringing one crashing down to Remnant! It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before! And then that one boy went all beast mode stabbing it a bunch while the other girl shot the other down! Talk about intense! Even as she entered the dorm she could hear one of the girls excitedly rambling about how epic it had all been. "Phaha, glad to hear someone else enjoyed inititiation as much as I di-SHIT!" The Puma cried out as she tripped over what she assumed to be a suitcase lying on the floor, her easel and luggage scattering about the room as she hit the floor.

"I'm okay!" She screamed out before even hitting the floor. A slight tinge of red could be seen on her cheeks as she laid on the floor for a moment, the victorious feeling of her successful initiation slipping away slightly. Doing her best to shake off the embarrassment, she began feeling out for her supplies, making sure she hadn't lost any of her precious Dust based paint. "Heh, anyways I had a really fun time killing Grimm with you guys, I can't wait to do that more!" She called out over to the few who were in the room. It was rather surprising she had made it there before some of the others considering her trouble finding the place.

"So, how's the sleeping arrangements work? We all get a bed? Bunk beds? Oooh, one big bed!? I mean that'd be a little weird, but ya know, I'm up for it." It was difficult to tell if she was joking from the tone of her voice which still held a tinge of excitement to it. Finally gathering most of her scattered supplies, she turned towards the three other students, able to vaguely see their Aura's. "You all have wonderful looking Aura's by the way, just saying. Very pretty."

Not Calm Not Calm Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Ian Temero Ian Temero

Joshua, with a large hiking backpack as well as rolling a rather large trunk Made his way into the dorm room that he was directed to go into. As Joshua realized the situation he was in he also groaned at how Allison would spin this into a weapon she could use against him. As he entered into the room, he noticed the girl who wielded a paintbrush trip over her own luggage. Seeing this, Joshua walked over and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and spoke, "need some help?"
Not Calm Not Calm Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Ian Temero Ian Temero Keidivh Keidivh

584464542984276a08d4d516efc2aa04.png

pU4lEBd.png

☹︎☜︎✋︎?︎☜︎ ☝︎☼︎☜︎✡︎

Leise felt her chest constrict in guilt as she saw her teammates walk in their dorm room nursing scratches and aches, clothes torn, evidence of fighting and failure. Well, not exactly failure, perhaps. What really complicated her emotions at these turn of events was that, technically, she was the contributing force that caused the Nevermore to die.

But it seemed that things went too good that she almost died in the process. The towers broke, pinning the Nevermore underneath, crashing down on the ground almost killing her fellow initiates and herself. It didn’t help that there was that forbidding mural underneath the cave. She really hoped it was no prophecy, and they wouldn’t have to fight a dragon Grimm. Even the mere thought of it chilled her to the bones. She really hoped that people of old mistook a very large Nevermore instead for a mythical inexistent dragon.

But Leise focused on the good things. For example, ninja girl was really excited about the whole thing. She gave nods and smiles, not having the energy (yet) to mask her tiredness, although the real reason why she wasn’t talking with people yet was because of her shaking hands that were shoved in her pants’ pockets. No need to worry people, after all.

She excused herself to one of the rooms, eyes widening to see people already there, namely Alicia and another ninja looking girl, plopping her meager things on one of the remaining unclaimed beds. She nodded to them in greeting, relieved that the shaking at least subsided. She picked up her scroll and typed, “Hey there, Alicia,” she smiled. “Looks like your wing is injured. Maybe visiting the infirmary would be a good idea.” And then she turned to the other ninja girl. “I’m Leise, by the way. Leise Grey. You are?”

Mentions:
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Not Calm Not Calm

Vatra Milost
// Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Elle Santiago Elle Santiago

Vatra closed her eyes shortly after plopping down on her newly claimed bed. It was the one closest to the bathroom door, on the left side. Not only was she nearest the bathroom and furthest from the entrance, but also furthest from the hall. It was pure genius, really. She was ready for a long, long nap, before an invader opened the door.

Vatra opened an eye, investigating the noise without moving a muscle. Classic stealth tactic. She found that it wasn't an invader, but, in fact, it was the bird from earlier. The one she'd had to save from a lone Grimm puppy. Her initial thoughts were: Oh god, they let you in? How the hell did that happen? But she wiped the thoughts away with a huff, blowing the stray hair in her face upwards. She was way too tired to complain. Her wings are pretty, at least. She can be the poster child of the team.

Vatra suppressed a chuckle at her own mental remark. It wasn't long before another girl made an appearance. Maybe if we're lucky we can have a room with all gals. That'd be a load off my mind. Sharing a room with a dude? Definitely not on my bucket-list. Sharing a bathroom with a dude? Kill me. Better reserve that last bed.

The new girl plopped her things down, before her pet robot introduced itself. Or something. Vatra found the energy to turn her head, peeking over at the two. She froze for a moment when the girl turned to her. She'd put together, at that point, that she needed her scroll to communicate. "... creepy." She muttered, before regaining her composure and sitting up on her elbow. "I'm Vatra. Nice meetin' ya, RoboCop." She raised her eyebrows a bit at her last little quip, before rolling over onto her other side. That nap was sounding pretty appealing.

Lillly_Banner.jpg

"That was so fun!" An excited voice spoke out as the energetic Lilly came springing into the room. Much like Alley and Livana she had a blast with the initiation. It was far from smooth but for Lilly she hadn't even thought of the aspect of it being anything serious. She tended to approach things in a very carefree way. It meant she wasn't one really prone to being stressed out but it made the notion of her taking things seriously that much far fetched. Fortunately for them that day it was a situation where it all paid off in the end.

Lilly perked her head up in thought. "Oh! Oh and high Josh!" She said with a wave to Joshua before suddenly shuffling back out of the room as if she just remembered something. She came back pulling a rather strange looking oversized backpack seemingly overfilled with her stuff. It looked ancient and completely worn down after what seemed like decades of use. It was an old bag her father use to use for his travels as a merchant. It wasn't meant to be fashionable as it was to simply be functional, particular for trips in which transportation wasn't an option. It seemed like a much better option to her then typical luggage. It was much easier to have something on your back after all, even if it was a bit heavy then to try and drag it around!

"It's going to be so fun sharing a bedroom with people and having roommates! I mean I've done it before sort of when I went traveling with my dad, but it was more like an open room with cots for a night.... its not as fun as actual full time roommates! Ooo! We can play fun games together before bed and get to talk and gossip and stuff to get to know each other! Its going to be so great! I know, we should have a celebration party for kicking initiation butt and moving in together!" She spoke, her excitement being quite similar to that of Alley though focused more on their living situation. She gave a thumbs up seeming to be more focused on ranting excitedly to herself rather then focusing directly on one person.

Not Calm Not Calm Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Keidivh Keidivh Ian Temero Ian Temero

Yukinezumi.full.343309.jpg
Alley Falciani Komura

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" When the girl tripped on her suitcase she immediately dropped down to help her gather her stuff. It was kind of her fault, and mom always told her that when she made a mess she should pick it up (though she was pretty sure she had been refuring to the toys and tools she left on the floor, not people.) Still the girl didn't seem too upset about falling on her face and when she started talking about sleeping arrangements, Alley happily joined in. "Oh my dust! One big cuddle bed? That would be awesome! I so want one of those!" She noticed that this girl seemed to be having trouble finding her stuff, even though they were right in front of her.

Then another girl walked in... and then out... and then back in, and brought up the best idea she'd ever heard. "A party?!" She placed what she had picked up in the blind girl's hands before bouncing over and grabbing the other girl's. "Oh yes! Let's do it! Let'sdoitlet'sdoitlet'sdoit!"

Alley may have had a cup of coffee on the way up...

Or three.

Hirrakirri padded quietly into the room where he and the other students would be living for the coming years of their lives. The main room was quite nice. There was plenty of room for the others to customize it as they wish. As for himself, he didn't care much for the aesthetics of it, all he would want would be a space to sleep and meditate. One individual, the one whom he had met in the forest earlier, was standing in the middle of the large room, bouncing excitedly along with a few others nearby. Smiling at the group, he decided to stay quiet while they discussed for the time being.

Turning to one of the rooms off to the side, he walked inside before taking a moment to glance around the room.

There were four beds in total, none of which have been taken as of yet, as well as four nightstands to accompany the beds. Across the room stood a door leading to, what he would assume to be, a bathroom. Laying his bag on the closest bed, he took a seat on his bed and began to unpack his things.

Entropia Reynard"I'd be up for a party!" The fox faunus said as she heaved her bags behind her walking into the room, two dragging on the floor with another slung diagonally across her back. A grin still plastered on her face after the fight with the 'birdies' she let out a bit of a chuckle at the thought of the Princess' face when she stole his tiara and pushed him from the tower, but her defense the nevermore crashing into the tower probably would of hurt him worse than the fall. Speaking of the stolen tiara it was still on her head, half cocked with one of her fox ears hanging lazily over it giving her more of a bandit queen look then a regal royal with the rest of her ensemble especially with the cheeky grin she held. Being careful not to step on her fellow faunus who had tripped Entropia stepped over Livana to put down her bags, then she turned in order to give the Faunus a hand to help her to her feet.

Are you alright? The dashing fox asked as she helped the... What ever type of faunus she was off of the floor. Righting her up and dusting the fluff off of her shoulders. She gave the faunus a once over and then a slightly confused look, before playfully flicking an ear. "Hey uh what type of faunus are you anyway? She asked in a slightly confused tone, she seemed like some sort of big cat but she couldn't put a figure on it.

Livana Gemalde
1522912042483-png.422231

Livana had a hard time containing her blush as she suddenly found herself being assisted by some of her teammares. Feeling a hand on her shoulder, Livana realized that the boy asking if she was okay was the same one who had attacked the Nevermore she had downed before. But in a way he wasn't the same, not entirely at least. His Aura looked... Different was the only way she could think to describe it. It was the first time she had ever encountered something like that. Giving a dismissive wave, Livana tried to blow off the incident. "Psssh, me? I'm fiiiiiiine. That suitcase just came outta nowhere ya know. Just flopped itself right in front of me. The nerve of inanimate objects these days, I'll tell ya."

Meanwhile the girl who had apparently flung the suitcase about was desperately trying to help Livana collect her things while talking to another girl who had just walked in. It had always been kind of difficult to keep track of who's voice was who's when it came to talking to large groups of strangers, and her ability to see Aura's became rather muddled as well. It didn't help that there were two girls rambling excitedly about partying now. Still, a party did sound like fun! "Oh thanks! And right, wouldn't it be great!? People really underestimate the value of giant cuddle beds! And party, are we having one? Where are we partying? I want to party!"

Another voiced the same opinion before helping Livana back up to her feet, a small eep coming from her as she was pulled up. "Oh, uh heh thanks. I'm fine, really! Just attacked by inanimate objects is all." The faunus tried to once again play it off, though judging by the amount of attention she had been receiving that wasn't working. When the newest helper asked what type of faunus she was Livana hesitated for a moment. Ugh, I really hope this doesn't become a thing. "Oh, well I'm a Puma silly! Can't you tell by the ears?" She asked as she gave them a wiggle.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Ian Temero Ian Temero Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Hanarei Hanarei Not Calm Not Calm Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine

Alicia Day
Rv7DYY4.png

Alicia still held her scroll in her hand, thinking about calling mom anyway, despite how she felt. Instead she texted her a message. 'All good here! :)' That made her feel bad. Was it a lie? She never lied to her mom before. It wasn't... really a lie. She was doing good, regardless of her sprained wing. She had passed initiation and hadn't been thrown out! That was 'doing good'. Still, it made her feel sicky to send that message. Before initiation, she had imagined she'd be having this gushy talk face to face with her mom, not sending a message with a half-truth. Sighing, she shut her scroll, then looked at her diary on the bed. She'd write in it later -yet another indicator she wasn't feeling too good. Alicia never really passed up an opportunity to write in her diary. This particular diary was brand new, though, golden on its edges, her name inscribed in gold. Red binding, much like her outfit. A gift from her moms the day she left for Beacon. Her other diary was all worn, wrinkled, and had marks and stains from things she had spilled on it. Some of the pages were crinkly and brittle, from that time she accidentally dropped it in a puddle after a rain.

Not eager to see how her mother responded, Alicia sought out something else for her attention. When the girl who weirdly spoke through her scroll started 'speaking' to her. She glanced at her sprained wing, which was shaking just a little, awkwardly holding itself. Yep, it was pretty obviously injured. "That.. sounds like a really good idea, thank you Ms. Leise! I will do just that!" Then the scroll-talking girl spoke to Vatra, their other roommate. Alicia gave her a small smile, and bowed to the both, moving away. She was going to just as Leise suggested! Go to the infirmary to get her wing properly looked at!

Passing through the place, she overheard some of the others talking. "Did I hear someone mention a party?" Alicia asked in a gentle tone, walking over, her golden combat boots making strong metallic thumps against the hard ground. "That sounds like a lot of fun!" She nodded to the students around her. "I wish you a joyous time, I'm afraid I will not be attending." There was the briefest of pauses before she realized a further explanation was required. "I do not think I deserve a party. My performance during the initiation was less than ideal. Definitely not worthy of celebrating." She gave a simple bow, "Thank you." Then the gloomy Faunus turned to leave to head towards the infirmary, her good wing drooping.

Last edited:

584464542984276a08d4d516efc2aa04.png

pU4lEBd.png

☹︎☜︎✋︎?︎☜︎ ☝︎☼︎☜︎✡︎

Leise kept the smile on her face, appreciating the way the jest was harmlessly delivered. She felt strange about Vatra’s casual dismissal, or rather, lack of discomfort regarding her muteness without making such a huge deal about it. It made her feel relief, but it also weirded her out. “Nice to meet you, too.” She gave a nod to the ninja girl, not extending their talk as said girl looked like she was seriously considering a nap.

And then she focused her attention on bubbly Alicia, her own energetic smile on her face even though her injured wing looked like it was shaking. She commended that, enduring pain, but it was also good that Alicia wasn’t the kind of stubborn girl that braved injuries through for some stubborn reason.

Leise watched the bird faunus exit out of their room and was, in fact, quite content in letting her own teammates talk to themselves. She wasn’t in a partying mood, mostly because she almost died and did something so stupidly reckless that she’d never even thought she’d do before. And then she heard Alicia’s declaration, thanks to the silence that came when she announced that she wasn’t going to attend.

Definitely not worth celebrating, huh? The mute girl stared at the open doorway where she could see Alicia bowing to her lively team. She turned her head away from it, pulling out notebooks and stacking it on her desk. Then she sighed irritably, scratching her head before catching up to Alicia.

“Infirmary, going with Alicia. BRB.” Leise said, catching up to the bird faunus who really hadn’t walked that far yet. She’d never seen Alicia’s wing droop before, and it reminded her of a pet that was shushed for making too much noise. Leise is many things, maybe a bit more manipulative than the average teenage girl that wants loyal and trusted friends, but she’s not the type of person that lets people wallow in sadness alone, much less when the people in question is an acquaintance and a teammate that will most likely save her ass in their course of training years.

So, Leise tapped Alicia’s shoulder and stepped right next to her. “I’ll walk you to the infirmary.” She smiled, giving her a thumbs-up. “I have a feeling that we’ll be having trips there more than we’d like.”

Hopefully, with this effort, Leise would acquire a loyal friend with Alicia.

Mentions:
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Not Calm Not Calm

As Joshua attempted to give the Faunus a hand, another Faunus came to her assistance, much to his confusion. However, he did learn what sort of Faunus the girl was, a Puma Faunus. Shrugging it off, Joshua was about to head over to one of the rooms to claim his bed when Leise mentioned going to the infirmary with Alicia to see what could be done about Alicia's wings. ~Perhaps I should offer my assistance when this comes up again.~ He was then greeted by Lily, the girl who teased him on the night before initiation. Making a mental note to be careful around her, he simply picked up his trunk and put his hiking backpack on his shoulders. He was about to head into a side room when the Puma Faunus, Lily, and one other new girl who he didn't know mentioned throwing a party. Clearing his throat, Joshua spoke. "If you guys happen to have a party, count me in. It would be good to unwind after such an ordeal. Let me know if you need some help, but I'll be out shortly," Joshua motioned to the side door and then walked in. As he walked into the side room and opened the door he noticed another guy had picked out a bed meaning that he had only three beds to choose from. Taking the bed along the window, but closest to the bathroom, Joshua began to unpack his things and neatly put them in the dresser next to his bed. There were only two guys within the group so there would be girls in this room with them, so it would be important to claim where he was sleeping. As soon as he finished unpacking, Joshua took out his flask and took a quick drink from it before capping it again. Turning to the other guy in the room, Joshua spoke, "So how are things? My name's Joshua Ebonmire by the way."

Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Ian Temero Ian Temero Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Hanarei Hanarei Not Calm Not Calm Keidivh Keidivh

Last edited:
There were four people standing in the auditorium, the headmaster of the school Flint, Government official Carmine, Princess Grizz and a very well dressed man with robot hands that were behind his back. Grizz was the first to speak as he entered the auditorium back in his regular baggy clothes and without makeup "First off, that entire situation was messed up and second off.." Grizz lifted his hand up and licked it before charging at the man with robotic hands and smearing his hand down the man's face. The man looked broken, he was shooketh, his face was so contorted it was amazing he was even human. Carmine, who was holding a cane quickly smacked Grizz upside the head "How about we don't break him, I don't want to bring him back to atlas" Carmine says getting out some sanitizer and wiping the man's face. Flint did the exact same thing to Grizz except he used a nearby chair and did a WWE smackdown smash over his head. Grizz fell to the ground "OW, YO what is your beef, this was your fault in the end." He grumbled getting back up. Flint just shook his head "Yeah, and that means you lick your hand and slap me not Crane who was following an order. You know he does what he is told." Flint says, the man with the robotic hands spoke up, his voice elegant and butlery? "You made a bet and lost, losing meant punishment, is that not how gambling works?" Crane says.

They argued for a bit, for that was how this school worked. Eventually, Grizz left in a huff and all that was left was the 3. "I should go do some paperwork and make profiles for the new students cause I know you won't." Carmine says "I will be here for a while and will probably stop by and speak with the kids, leave a bad impression and all that." Carmine says before heading off. "Crane you should go speak with the students seeing how you will be watching over them, don't be too weird and all," Flint says shooing him off. Oddly enough this go around there was no sign of the Twins.

A while had passed and the students were currently in their dorm chatting it up when there was a knock at their door. Crane stepped in the door and looked around he put a finger up and opened his mouth to speak but seemed a bit confused. There was a lot of commotion already. To explain the looks of Crane, he is an average height average weight male who looks a bit too put together. His clothing comprised of a mix of school uniform and butler, vest included. He also always had his hands behind his back and his hair was white. It was hard to tell his age oddly enough and his face was awkwardly smooth and untouched. The one thing that popped out more than anything else was his eyes, they were wide open and did not look real in the slightest. The right eye, for the most part, was normal except for the fact that there was a snowflake symbol in the iris and it was colored bright blue. His other eye was the weird one. It was robotic and glowed bright blue as well.

Did I forget to mention that the entire time he stood in the doorway and looked around he never blinked. Creepy. "This does not seem to be the best time." He spoke to himself entering the common area and standing in the middle of it looking room to room before looking down and seeing dirt. His face contorted and he made a weird gasping noise. Filthy animals. Crane quickly pulled out hand sanitizer and rubbed it into his robotic hands as if just looking at the dirt made his hands dirty. On top of that, his hands were robotic, he could not even get germs there.

Crane spoke up a bit once he finished "Hello everyone who is paying attention, my name is Crane and I will be watching over you while Flint is busy dealing with the normal first years. I live right across the hall." He says. By the way, he looked terrified, it was unclear if it was the whole public speaking thing or the fact that there was dirt everywhere. But he bolted out of that room at speeds unobtainable by normal people and threw himself into his own room.

As he did there was an announcement on the intercom system "All second-year students report to the hanger, there has been another robbery by those two little shits." Flint says through the intercom. Remember how I said the Twins were oddly vacant from Flint's side, that's because in this go around they have yet to be caught and are causing problems.

(( Hanarei Hanarei Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Not Calm Not Calm Mossino Mossino Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Ian Temero Ian Temero Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko ))

Last edited:
Alicia Day
Rv7DYY4.png

Alicia glanced beside her when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She instinctively brought her wings in closer, making herself smaller, so the other person had room to stand so close beside her. It was Leise! A smile immediately warmed the young Faunus's face. "Oh, that isn't necessary..." Alicia began, trailing off, knowing Leise was just being polite. No need to be so sour towards her kindness. "You could be right, haha! But I hope that won't be the case."

Then someone suddenly entered their place, making Alicia pause to look over and listen. It was some fancily dressed man, with some unusual mannerisms. "Nice to meet you, Sir Crane! Thank you for watching over us! I am ..Alicia..." she barely managed to get out with a limp bow, before the man was gone. Well, okay then. She turned to Leise, "I suppose we should get to the infirmary now."

Lillly_Banner.jpg
Lilly was quite giddy hearing almost universal acceptance of an idea about a party. It didn't seem to even register about them talking about being faunus at all. The notion of a party with others was far too exciting for her mind to really think of much else. it was far from an uncommon thing at the tavern her mother worked but it was always so exciting. There were occasional days were things even went up a notch and became even more intense that she loved the most. It was often her father's return from a long trip that often lead to some great return celebrations that always fired her up. Her mother always knew to create an exciting environment while her father always managed to bring interesting things from around the world that always managed to fascinate people and in particular Lilly herself.

"Perfect! I guess its a bit different from usual... I'm use to a bar and lots of liquer and stuff being around with tables galore.... ooo but I do remember some parties with a bit smaller groups that were always great too! We can wear costumes and fun things like that! Well... guess those usually involve having that stuff ready.... but meh! We can just skip that part and get some food and drinks... ooo and we can play some music! Ooo its always fun dancing!" She spoke as she began to move a bit as if in some sort of makeshift dance causing a wiggle of her hips and a noticible 'bounce' in her step. It was cut short as she realized Crane a bit late. To say he was a bit creepy was an understatement, but it didn't seem in the least bit that Lilly was even aware of such a thing as she smiled and waved happily.

"Oh! Hello mister Crow person.... oh sorry Crane! That sounds fun! You want to join in on the party, as my mother says, celebrations are best having more people involved." She spoke lifting her index finger as she spoke as if trying to teach some lesson mimicing her own mother. She truthfully didn't in the least bit consider the fact he was meant to watch over them and how 'odd' it could be considered to have him 'partying' with them. She looked over to Alicia and Leise, frowning at the news of them leaving.

"Oh... you guys gotta go there? Well, please come back soon to join in on the party! We will probably take a minute to get ready and it would be great to have you here too! You are both so awesome! We can make sure the party goes on long enough for you to join in too!" She spoke with a bright giddy smile seeming so upbeat and ditzy, not quite able to read the notion Leise in particular wasn't really all that interesting.

BlackJack BlackJack Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Ian Temero Ian Temero Not Calm Not Calm Mossino Mossino Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine

Hirrakirri looked up from his now open drawer where he had stored away his stationary set and a few rolls of paper. He turned to the newcomer and gave a small smile and a nod.

My name is Hirrakirri. It is a pleasure to meet you Joshua.“ He said before closing the drawer gently. “And things are well. Everyone is getting along just fine and I have no issues or greivances. And yourself?“ Hirra asked.

His attention, however, was torn from the conversation at hand and thrust towards the newcomer and the two girls attempting to go to the infirmary. Standing, he made his way into the main room and smiled at the cleanly man. Hirrakirri looked like he had been traveling on foot for weeks, which he had, and probably smelt like it too.

Turning his gaze from the man, he looked at the two girls. “If you would like, I can heal what wounds or injuries you may have. It would certainly save you from getting lost here or even having to exert yourselves finding it.“ He offered. It was one of the perks of his semblance, healing.

BlackJack BlackJack Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Ian Temero Ian Temero Not Calm Not Calm Mossino Mossino Hanarei Hanarei

Vatra Milost
// Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Ian Temero Ian Temero Mossino Mossino Hanarei Hanarei BlackJack BlackJack

Vatra gave a short wave when the muted gal announced that she was going to follow their winged roommate to the infirmary. Good. Now I'm alone with... With my blanket, She made a little ball of blanket in her arms and held it under her chin, And... And my... She twiddled her thumbs in front of her, thinking of things she could make use of. And this wall! She aggressively pointed to the wall in front of her, before giggling a bit and bringing her hand back. Fuck, this is boring...

Initially, Vatra had plans to nap. Those plans were dashed as soon as she realized she was still hopped up on adrenaline from that afternoon's events. Now she was just bored out of her mind, with no roommates to casually dismiss, no new books to read, etcetera, etcetera. How interesting her new life in the fancy new school is, huh? Oh, whatever. It's one day. We'll figure it out. For right now, I guess I'll just get up and see who's all up and about.

Vatra pushed her blanket onto the floor and went into her bag, rummaging about a bit. She grabbed a fresh robe; much less fancy than her normal apparel, but still fancier than jeans and a sweatshirt. Traditional Mistralian pajamas, really. She slipped off what remained of her combat gi and tossed it under her bed, before slipping on the plain grey robe and tying the cloth strap around her waist to keep it somewhat tight. "Oh god, I hope they don't make us wear those stupid uniforms..." She tugged on the robe a bit, appreciating its bagginess. Vatra valued modesty above most everything else; so, she wore nothing but the most traditional of Mistral's clothing. Most of it was akin to what she wore now, that being baggy robes, although they tended to be much more ornate in nature. It hid her figure, kept the boys away and it was really comfy.

The robed-up girl left her empty bedroom to a scene of friendly chatter amongst somewhat familiar faces. There stood both girls that fell from the top of the tower with her (Lilly and Entropia), as well as Alicia and Leise, her two new roommates. The rest were vaguely familiar, but none others that she knew by name. There was a new adult in the room, although he left before Vatra had the chance to hear him speak. The poor man looked mortified.

"So..." Vatra stood up on her toes for a moment, before rolling back down onto her heels. The room was pretty quiet after the adult had left and a few others had said their goodbyes to him, so it seemed like Vatra was going to be the one breaking the silence. "Who wants to come snag some coffee with me quick?" She had an awkward, visibly forced smile on her face. She figured she'd try to make at least one friend while they were here...

As Joshua listened to the other guy, Hirrakirri, he then noticed that Hirrakirri's attention was drawn away by voices in the main room causing him to get up and leave the room. Curious, Joshua followed suit and then noticed two occurrences. The first was that of a man named Crane who explained that he was their RA due to their experimental nature. Unfortunately due to stage fright, which was odd due to Crane being a teacher, he ran away earning a frown from Joshua. ~What's up with him?~ Joshua thought to himself. Taking his place however was a classmate from initiation who then offered to get coffee, but he noticed her shyness and decided that he'd alleviate some of her stress. "I could go for some Coffee, I'll come with you," Joshua replied with a warm smile on his face.
Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Ian Temero Ian Temero Not Calm Not Calm Hanarei Hanarei

Vatra Milost
// Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe // Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Ian Temero Ian Temero Hanarei Hanarei

A relieved sigh escaped between Vatra's lips when someone answered her. He'd answered her awfully quickly, considering they hadn't spoken as far as she remembered, but the timid girl definitely wouldn't be complaining. She couldn't begin to fathom what she would've done if nobody had answered. It'd bring hell to Earth, no doubt. She'd take anything she could get.

"Oh, cool! We can talk about the initiation on our way to..." She froze for a moment, confused, "You know where the coffee stuff would be, right?" She shrugged, before taking a step forward and grabbing the boy's upper arm and pulling him towards the door. "Oh, whatever. We'll find it." She opened the door and dragged the boy out, letting it close behind them.

She led him towards the stairs for a few seconds before deciding he was fully capable of walking on his own (a thought that had escaped her until that moment). "So, what's your name?"

A small sigh could be heard from the girl as it seemed he was the only one who took her up on her offer of coffee. Joshua was a little surprised though that the girl did not know where the coffee was if she wanted to go and get some. However, that was nothing compared to being suddenly jerked in the direction of the hallway. To avoid falling over he followed, but she did not let go strangely enough for a few seconds. When she did however, she then asked, "So what is your name?"
"my name is Joshua Ebonmire, what is yours? Speaking of initiation it was a little "hectic" to say the least. He heard voices in his head and was suddenly powered up by them? Definitely not something he would have expected and he was no longer able to use Shield Construction, something he would have a hard time adjusting to.

Not Calm Not Calm

Livana Gemalde
1522912042483-png.422231

While discussions of a party were being had, Livana recognized a voice from initiation speak up. Memorizing voices quickly was something she had to learn young to keep track of who was who around her, especially since her ability to detect Aura was fickle and fuzzy at times. If her memory served her right, it was the same girl that provided her with safe harbor during the fight, time enough to create her little bunnies of death and destruction. Without her, that never would have happened, and without her bunnies those Nevermore would have been even more of a pain then they already were. And here she was saying that she wasn't worthy of attending a party, cause she didn't perform well!? "Well that's just a bunch of bull." Livana stated firmly.

However before she could continue her thought the group was intruded upon by someone, a teacher presumably as he sounded much older than any of her teammates. He sounded... Strange, to be sure, almost scared to even be in the same room with them. Was this guy going to be their adviser? I guess having a drunken headmaster just wasn't enough. Maybe we'll get a schizophrenic for our next teacher? Before she could even offer an introduction the man had already run off, signified by the door slamming shut once more. "How lucky we are to have such fine faculty looking out us." Livana stated to no one in particular as a dry laugh escaped her lips.

With Crane gone, Livana turned her attention back to the self deprecating... Alicia was it? "Hey wait a second!" The Puma rushed over towards where she believed the girls Aura to be, promply stubbing her toe on a table on the way over. After some mumbled cursing, she reached her target. "So, listen. All this 'I didn't do anything and don't deserve a party' thing isn't gonna fly. I know we didn't fight together much, but without you I never would have had time to paint my bunnies, and those Nevermore would have skewered me, and then I would be like, 'blargh, I am dead!'" She exclaimed dramtically, holding a imaginary feather in her chest.

"So I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks for your help, and don't beat yourself up so much. We're all here to learn ya know." With her peace said, she gave a bright smile in her general direction. "I hope your wing gets better soon too!"

Her attention was then torn away to Joshua and another girl who were apparently going on a coffee run. That sounded simply delicious, after a hard days work of killing Grimm, kicking back and sipping on a caramel macchiato would be simply perfect. "Oooh, could you guys grab me something?" She asked after daydreaming about her caffeinated treat. She waited for a response for a few moments before her face fell slightly. "They already left haven't they?"

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Not Calm Not Calm Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Hanarei Hanarei Ian Temero Ian Temero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back