• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interested In Some Book RPs?

GhostOfMakaris

Bronze Year Student

Hello there. I'm new here and I have not found many threads that interest me.

I'm looking for someone to RP with, but I'm particular about what I RP. I also prefer simple or casual RPs. Sometimes I don't do well with extreme detailed RPs.

Below is the list of books I've been wanting to RP. The number of ❤s next to a series is how badly I want to RP it. And it goes up to five.

Red Means I've Read A Book In This Series in 2015 or 2016

Blue Means I Plan On Rereading in 2016 or 2017

Green Means I Would Like to Stick To Cannon[or continue from where the series left off]

Orange Means No Plans to Reread in 2016 or 2017

The Mortal Instruments [includes other related series]

Magisterium

Lorien Legacies

Books of Bayern

Artemis Fowl

Virals

Delirium

The Testing

Shadow Falls

WARP

Darkest Minds

Percy Jackson

Hush, Hush

Under the Never Sky

Pegasus

The Tweed And Nightingale Adventures

The Steampunk Chronicles

Every Day

The Zodiac Legacy

The Raven Cycle

So let me know if you're interested in RPing with me. Thread contents could change as I read. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, I don't mind any asks about other series that are not on this list. These are just what I prefer out of what I've read, so if there's something you might want to RP book wise that is not on this list, let me know and I'll tell you if I've read it.

Already RPing:

The Mortal Instruments

Under the Never Sky

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested! I've read a number of the books/series on your list :D

Have you read The Lunar Chronicles by any chance??

Makayla said:
Definitely interested! I've read a number of the books/series on your list :D
Have you read The Lunar Chronicles by any chance??
Oh cool! And not yet! They are on my list to read eventually. Right now I'm finishing two rereads and then I might get to them. What on my list are you interested in?

Totally down for a Mortal Instruments RP! Have you read the first book of The Dark Artifices yet by any chance?

Iskolde said:
Totally down for a Mortal Instruments RP! Have you read the first book of The Dark Artifices yet by any chance?
I loved Lady Midnight! It was fantastic. And cool I'm always up for a TMI RP! We could talk about it more over a message.

Vampiress said:
Hush Hush.... Have you read both? I have
I own all four Hush, Hush books, but it's been a year or so since I've read Silence and Finale. I reread the first two about a month or so ago.

[QUOTE="Octavia Nightingale]Oh cool! And not yet! They are on my list to read eventually. Right now I'm finishing two rereads and then I might get to them. What on my list are you interested in?

[/QUOTE]
Mortal instruments (though I haven't read the last one yet *cries*), Under the Never Sky (Loved this series so much! Have you only read the first one thus far?), and Shadow falls.

Makayla said:
Mortal instruments (though I haven't read the last one yet *cries*), Under the Never Sky (Loved this series so much! Have you only read the first one thus far?), and Shadow falls.
I would enjoy any of those! Heavenly Fire was pretty good and I recently finished the Under the Never Sky series.

[QUOTE="Octavia Nightingale]Yep! The third one is Silence and the fourth one is Finale.

[/QUOTE]
I got all four pdf's of the books and I will start rereading Hush,Hush and Crescendo soon.

[QUOTE="Octavia Nightingale]Cool! We can RP Hush Hush when you finish!

[/QUOTE]
Wait do you play guys?

[QUOTE="Octavia Nightingale]I would enjoy any of those! Heavenly Fire was pretty good and I recently finished the Under the Never Sky series.

[/QUOTE]
I think an Under the Never Sky, one would be fun. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back