• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interested in joining a metahuman RP? (Now accepting new players)

JimmyKnoles

Making the perfect sandwich
Well this takes place in the city of New Horizon, where a cosmic phenomenon has turned a large number of its citizens into metahumans, referred to as Evolved in the RP. The tone would be semi-realistic, with trying to match the atmosphere of the first season of the show Heroes, and the Infamous video game series. Yup this the scenario is one of those "Wow, I have powers. Now where do I go from here?"

There are multiple different factions you join as well. The Valiant is composed of Evolved that believe that they can use their powers for good and help the city. Blood Angels are a supremacist group, believing that the Evolved should have top dominance over normal human beings. The Brotherhood of Purity believe the opposite, as they are human extremists dedicated to blackmailing and eliminating all Evolved. Last, but not least is the MawMaw clan. The MawMaws have set up shop in New Horizon's Shanty Town district and believe in neutrality, however it could only be a front for them.

If the idea of superpowers, comic books, and the general idea of having fun interest you, then go click on the link provided: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/new-horizon-overview.69189/

The New Horizon RP will be starting soon. However I am still accepting new players, looking for leaders for the Blood Angels and Valiant factions :)

Peril sorry!!! ;_; that's what I get for using my touchy phone >///< jeez that's embarrassing

Well, the New Horizon RP has plenty of characters now. Thank you to all who joined, and we will be starting now. If anything happens, I will have available spots or more open for people to join.

How's it going people? The New Horizon RP is now open for new players/characters to join. So if the idea interests you, come take a look :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back