• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern interest check | the good, the bad, the dirty | a plane crash survival rp | closed

xserendipitously

hey it's gemini
[class=background] width:900px; height:60vh; background:url('http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/21667-Island-View.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:100%; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=loadpage] width:900px; height:60vh; background:black; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; align-self:flex-start; [/class] [class=greeting] width:350px; height:50px; margin:auto; margin-top:20vh; font-family:Gothic A1, regular; font-size:3em; color=#FFF8DC; text-align:center; [/class] [class=enter] width:75px; font-family:Unica One, display; font-size;0.5em; color:white; text-align:center; border:1px solid #99f3ff; padding:.3em; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:all .3s ease-in; animation:{post_id}flash 3s linear infinite; [/class] [class name=enter state=hover] letter-spacing:0.1em; [/class] [animation=flash] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.6;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.3;[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.7;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=slider] width:270px; height:100%; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 87% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); background:white; opacity:0.6; padding:1em; align-self:flex-start; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:space-evenly; animation-name:{post_id}slideright; animation-duration:1.2s; animation-timing-function:ease-out; animation-delay:0s; animation-direction:normal; [/class] [animation=slideright] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(-100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=centerimage] clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 94% 100%, 16% 100%, 0 0%); width:230px; height:100%; background-size:100%; background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; opacity:0.5; [/class] [class=contentwrap] width:369px; height:101%; background:white; clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%); opacity:0.9; [/class] [class=slidein] animation:{post_id}slideleft 1.2s ease-in-out 1; [/class] [animation=slideleft] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=Tabs] width:210px; padding:0.5em; border:1px solid #bbb; font-family:Unica One; font-size:1em; text-align:center; color:#222; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; letter-spacing:.6em; transition:all 0.3s linear; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=Tabs state=hover] letter-spacing:0.8em; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:338px; height:90%; overflow-y:scroll; padding:.8em; margin-left:15px; [/class] [class=text] font-family:Karla, regular; font-size:0.8em; color:black; display:inline-block; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class=title] display:inline-block; font-family:Unica One, display; font-size:0.8em; color:black; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; [/class] [script class=enter on=click] fadeOut 800 loadpage show slider addClass slidein contentwrap show contentwrap show centerimage [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] fadeIn 500 page01 hide page02 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=none] hide contentwrap hide slider hide centerimage [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] fadeIn 500 page02 hide page01 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] fadeIn 500 page03 hide page01 hide page02 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] fadeIn 500 page04 hide page01 hide page02 hide page03 [/script]
[div class=background][div class=slider][div class="Tabs tab01"]information[/div][div class="Tabs tab02"]rules[/div][div class="Tabs tab03"]spots[/div][div class="Tabs tab04"]links[/div][/div][div class=centerimage][/div][div class=contentwrap][div class="scrollbox page01"]
[div class=text]On June 4th, 2018 at 4:38am a plane carrying the crew, twenty students, six teachers, eight security officers & case workers, and fifteen young criminal offenders took off from Denver International Airport, on route to Somalia. By 7:04am, the plane went off radar. By 7:08am, the plane had crashed on a secluded, uninhabited island, killing 37 people in total and leaving ten students and ten of the young offenders alive.

The objective of the trip was that of humanitarian aid. A select group of twenty junior and senior students from Melrose Private Secondary School in Denver were offered a chance to work in Somalia over the summer, working to help build schools, hospitals, and help with getting clean water and healthy food to the residents. The catch? A group of fifteen young criminals from the inner city jail who have been deemed "safe" would also be joining them in an attempt to rehabilitate the youth and integrate them back into society.

After the plane crashed, ten of each group survived. With little to no supplies and no immediately obvious way to get off the island, the two opposing groups must work together to survive and figure out a way to get home to their families. Can they do it or will the two groups crash and burn?
[/div]

[/div][div class="scrollbox page02"]
[div class=text] GENERAL RULES[/div]​
[div class=text]

1 | Literacy
This roleplay is literate. In roleplay, I expect proper grammar and spelling, within reason of course. Mistakes are expected but constant mistakes such as using text-slang or shortened/abbreviated of words/phrases is not allowed here. If it becomes difficult to understand your writing, you will be asked to fix it or leave. Responses must also be in the THIRD PERSON (eg. he, she, they, her) NOT in the FIRST PERSON (eg. me, I)

2 | Length of Response
While I do not expect you to write half a novel for your responses, I do want detail. Responding in single sentences will not help the roleplay progress in any way, which is the sole reason for this rule.

3 | Common Courtesy and Interactions with Others (In RP and OORP)
This rule is incredibly self-explanatory. If you intend to be an asshole rude individual, go away. I intend for any space that I am in to be respectful to everyone, so long as they aren’t causing trouble or hurting others. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! This includes people of different ethnicities, genders, sexualities, and religions, amongst other things. I will not, in any way, tolerate discrimination of any sort.

4 | Activity
I cannot be online every hour of every day and I don’t expect you to be either. However, I do expect a good amount of activity and involvement in the roleplay. Please write your favourite movie or TV show below if you’ve read this far. If you are to be away for an extended period or have lost interest and intended to leave the roleplay, please let me know. I will not be offended. I will be upset, however, if active roleplayers begin ghosting the group without any notice.

5 | Detail
Aforementioned, detail is important to me. Show, don’t tell. Obviously during slower parts of the roleplay, it can be kind of tricky to create a really detailed and substantive response, but all I ask is that you try your best!

ROLEPLAY RULES

1 | Drama
Bring on the drama! Drama and substance drives the plot and roleplay and is very welcome. However, a major change to the plotline must first be discussed with everyone else

2 | Triggers/Triggering Subjects
It is unrealistic to assume that no one within a given universe suffers from certain mental illnesses or afflictions. However, there are certain topics that can be triggering to our real life friends here and I don’t want them to be included. Certain
Cutting/self harm, eating disorders, suicide, rape, domestic abuse
are not allowed. If there is anything that triggers you, please feel free to let me know and I will be more than happy to include it in the list of banned topics.

3 | Treatment of Other OCs
As I said before, I do not allow discrimination of anyone, real or not real, on the basis of religion, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, etc. It is expected that not every character is going to get along and feuding is expected, especially in high stress situations. Overall, just don’t be a jerk and it will be fine.

4 | Godmodding/Autohitting/Powerplaying
You know you hate these just as much as we do. I’m not going to go into a ton of detail since it’s fairly common knowledge. Basically, don’t do it. That is all. It isn’t hard.

CHARACTER RULES

1 | Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus
Do not create perfect characters. Every character has flaws and flaws are beautiful.

2 | Evenness of Character Types
If there is a lot of females and no males, try to create a male character. If there is a lot of vampires, create a siren. Basically, try to keep everything even and balanced out. A roleplay is no fun if there is too many of a certain type of character.

3 | Types of Characters/Character Diversity
This isn’t so much of a rule as it is a suggestion. Characters who are diverse are beautiful. It is encouraged here to create beautifully diverse characters as it is a safe space here. If everyone is the same, what fun is that?

4 | Number of OCs
Since spots in this roleplay are limited, each person may have up to two (2) OCs
[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox page03"]
[div class=text]"the good"[/div]​
[div class=text]
the student president| hana kihl sophie. sophie.
the student vice president| lydia caras xIzumiRyotox xIzumiRyotox
the science student| jude kelly xserendipitously xserendipitously
the language student| vance tian frumpkinisgod frumpkinisgod
the math student| JeloJellyJam JeloJellyJam
the tech student| robin belmonte jr Xanto Xanto
the athletic student| madison adams FireGirl02 FireGirl02
the social sciences student| quinn hale dazzling dazzling
the handy student| emerson reese Lumina Nocte Lumina Nocte

"the bad"
the leader| beatrice hart xserendipitously xserendipitously
the right hand of the leader| skylar wu allure allure
the thief| fatima sears allure allure
the brains| liam meyer Kipsy Kipsy
the all-round criminal| jason deangelo Xanto Xanto
the weapons expert| jolena esposito MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
the new criminal| karim chibale CynicalCat CynicalCat

please reserve up to two spots below. I will add the character sheets once I see if people are interested. spots are first come first serve!
[/div]

[/div][div class="scrollbox page04"][div class=title] character forms [/div][div class=text] here[/div]

[div class=title] in-character [/div][div class=text] here [/div]

[div class=title] ooc [/div][div class=text] here [/div]

[div class=title] discord [/div][div class=text] pm for link [/div]

[/div][/div][div class=loadpage][div class=greeting] welcome to the

island [/div][div class=enter]enter[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a

since the above code doesn't work on mobile, here is the information

general information
On June 4th, 2018 at 4:38am a plane carrying the crew, twenty students, six teachers, eight security officers & case workers, and fifteen young criminal offenders took off from Denver International Airport, on route to Somalia. By 7:04am, the plane went off radar. By 7:08am, the plane had crashed on a secluded, uninhabited island, killing 37 people in total and leaving ten students and ten of the young offenders alive.

The objective of the trip was that of humanitarian aid. A select group of twenty junior and senior students from Melrose Private Secondary School in Denver were offered a chance to work in Somalia over the summer, working to help build schools, hospitals, and help with getting clean water and healthy food to the residents. The catch? A group of fifteen young criminals from the inner city jail who have been deemed "safe" would also be joining them in an attempt to rehabilitate the youth and integrate them back into society.

After the plane crashed, ten of each group survived. With little to no supplies and no immediately obvious way to get off the island, the two opposing groups must work together to survive and figure out a way to get home to their families. Can they do it or will the two groups crash and burn?

rules
1 | Literacy

This roleplay is literate. In roleplay, I expect proper grammar and spelling, within reason of course. Mistakes are expected but constant mistakes such as using text-slang or shortened/abbreviated of words/phrases is not allowed here. If it becomes difficult to understand your writing, you will be asked to fix it or leave. Responses must also be in the THIRD PERSON (eg. he, she, they, her) NOT in the FIRST PERSON (eg. me, I)

2 | Length of Response
While I do not expect you to write half a novel for your responses, I do want detail. Responding in single sentences will not help the roleplay progress in any way, which is the sole reason for this rule.

3 | Common Courtesy and Interactions with Others (In RP and OORP)
This rule is incredibly self-explanatory. If you intend to be an asshole rude individual, go away. I intend for any space that I am in to be respectful to everyone, so long as they aren’t causing trouble or hurting others. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! This includes people of different ethnicities, genders, sexualities, and religions, amongst other things. I will not, in any way, tolerate discrimination of any sort.

4 | Activity
I cannot be online every hour of every day and I don’t expect you to be either. However, I do expect a good amount of activity and involvement in the roleplay. Please write your favourite movie or TV show below if you’ve read this far. If you are to be away for an extended period or have lost interest and intended to leave the roleplay, please let me know. I will not be offended. I will be upset, however, if active roleplayers begin ghosting the group without any notice.

5 | Detail
Aforementioned, detail is important to me. Show, don’t tell. Obviously during slower parts of the roleplay, it can be kind of tricky to create a really detailed and substantive response, but all I ask is that you try your best!

ROLEPLAY RULES

1 | Drama
Bring on the drama! Drama and substance drives the plot and roleplay and is very welcome. However, a major change to the plotline (eg. an invasion of the town by outsiders or a major character death) must first be discussed under the Lore & Plot area. If, as a community, we can agree on your idea, or a variation of it, we shall include it.

2 | Triggers/Triggering Subjects
It is unrealistic to assume that no one within a given universe suffers from certain mental illnesses or afflictions. However, there are certain topics that can be triggering to our real life friends here and I don’t want them to be included. Certain
Cutting/self harm, eating disorders, suicide, rape, domestic abuse
are not allowed. If there is anything that triggers you, please feel free to let me know and I will be more than happy to include it in the list of banned topics.

3 | Treatment of Other OCs
As I said before, I do not allow discrimination of anyone, real or not real, on the basis of religion, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, etc. It is expected that not every character is going to get along and feuding is expected, especially in high stress situations. Overall, just don’t be a jerk and it will be fine.

4 | Godmodding/Autohitting/Powerplaying
You know you hate these just as much as we do. I’m not going to go into a ton of detail since it’s fairly common knowledge. Basically, don’t do it. That is all. It isn’t hard.

CHARACTER RULES

1 | Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus
Do not create perfect characters. Every character has flaws and flaws are beautiful.

2 | Evenness of Character Types
If there is a lot of females and no males, try to create a male character. If there is a lot of vampires, create a siren. Basically, try to keep everything even and balanced out. A roleplay is no fun if there is too many of a certain type of character.

3 | Types of Characters/Character Diversity
This isn’t so much of a rule as it is a suggestion. Characters who are diverse are beautiful. It is encouraged here to create beautifully diverse characters as it is a safe space here. If everyone is the same, what fun is that?

4 | Number of OCs
Since spots in this roleplay are limited, each person may have up to two (2) OCs

available spots

"the good"
the student president
| sophie. sophie.
the student vice president| xIzumiRyotox xIzumiRyotox
the science student| xserendipitously xserendipitously
the language student| frumpkinisgod frumpkinisgod
the music student| AceQueen011502 AceQueen011502
the math student| JeloJellyJam JeloJellyJam
the tech student| Xanto Xanto
the athletic student| FireGirl02 FireGirl02
the social sciences student| dazzling dazzling
the handy student| Lumina Nocte Lumina Nocte

"the bad"
the leader
| xserendipitously xserendipitously
the right hand of the leader| allure allure
the left hand of the leader| Reticent Reticent
the thief| allure allure
the con-artist| JeloJellyJam JeloJellyJam
the fighter| AceQueen011502 AceQueen011502
the brains| Kipsy Kipsy
the all-round criminal| Xanto Xanto
the weapons expert| MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
the new criminal| CynicalCat CynicalCat

Last edited:
Can I have more than one role?

Because I have a character for both the music and the fighter (I think?)

Can I have the social sciences student?? chilling adventures of sabrina

By the way that code is fucking b e a u t i f u l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back