• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] The Army Forge

fluffinator09

Otherworldly Being
Hello All!

I am posting a simple interest check here to gauge if I should fully make an RP based around the following idea, BEFORE committing time to it, as to not waste any time of my own.

I ran an RP back in March/April that was built upon the same mechanic. Cooperation between groups.
What this means is that players will form groups in the OOC thread. These groups will then create an army. Not a nation, but an army. What THAT means is that this will not be a nation building, because your sole task is to conquer the land of Maend. The game will be simple. First, build your army. Then conquer. All the while, maintaining your army and territory. You DO NOT govern the lands, you simply get resources from them. While this will involve diplomacy and politics, but will not involve governing. The point is to get a group of three to five 'officers,' create an officer, and then manage the army. The real game is in the management of resources and the like, not as much the battles. Remember this is fantasy, and more of a simulator than a traditional combat focused game.

P.S. I know my BBCode sucks. I did not even attempt to format this cause I believe it needs none as of this moment, as I do not want to devote hours to something people may not be interested in.

IF YOU ARE TAGGED BELOW IT IS BECAUSE YOU DID THE OTHER RP I RAN AND EXPRESSED INTEREST IN SOMETHING SIMILAR.
S Shabazz Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76 Buckteeth Buckteeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back