• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest check for musicians

Coolguy1370

the dark knight
So I've always wanted to do an rp where the characters are musicians and play music for a living, I have been playing trumpet for 7 years, guitar for a year and a half, and drums for two. I love music and have never roleplayed like that before, if interested please contact me

I'm so in. But is it bad if I can't play an instrument? I'm more of a vocal performer who just listens to a LOT of different styles of music.

hey everyone, sorry if I haven't been on, school is a pain. first off

@Silence is violent : not much is up, just listening to French music and trying to learn new music on my old horn

@Castiel Caffrey; starving artist?

@Totallybulletproof : I should be able to get started tomorrow, mostly because of school and stuff, sorry guys

@RedLikeRoses: nah not at all, vocals are pretty difficult in their own respect, so not bad at all, I also sing, and I think I might have found musical gold with it

in short I will be able to get the actual thing up pretty soon, any names y'all can think up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Coolguy1370 said:
hey everyone, sorry if I haven't been on, school is a pain. first off
@Silence is violent : not much is up, just listening to French music and trying to learn new music on my old horn

@Castiel Caffrey; starving artist?

@Totallybulletproof : I should be able to get started tomorrow, mostly because of school and stuff, sorry guys

@RedLikeRoses: nah not at all, vocals are pretty difficult in their own respect, so not bad at all, I also sing, and I think I might have found musical gold with it

in short I will be able to get the actual thing up pretty soon, any names y'all can think up?
Starving artists as in people who are barely scraping by when using the arts as their career. Think Rent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back