• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check for a SoL/Yakuza roleplay

CeaserXIX

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Alright, I've been working on this idea for a long while, and I'm fairly certain it's ready at this point.

The idea behind this surrounds a group within the city lines of Tokyo, Japan, primarily an upcoming Yakuza family started by three siblings as an act of rebellion towards their father and as an attempt to slowly crush the other Yakuza families, all while attempting to live out there lives as normal folk.

I know it's not exactly the most detailed of ideas, but it explains the primary gist of it all. For characters, I was hoping to see if I could get a mix of positions, like members of said Yakuza family, of other yakuza families, normal civilians, officers, a large selection of characters, as well. So, I hope y'all have an interest in this idea, and I look forward to role playing with y'all!!

Wonderful, I'm glad you guys like the idea!! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm usually always up, so I'll answer as best as I can ^^

Ok it would be best to write down yalls ideas somewhere so you can have an idea on what your doing.

Will make the information thread later this week, trying to get a new job set and going, hopefully start Thursday, as long as things go smoothly

Or would you guys rather I make a discord server and post the information there? I'm fine with either or

Alrighty, I'm gonna post more info to this thread later on today, hope you guys are still interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back